Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

1. Link to Post #221
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Default Re: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

Enter into a state of relaxation and connect with the divine with this three-hour meditation of soft piano music and ocean sounds. Let the gentle notes of the piano and the soothing sounds of the ocean wash away your stress and anxiety, and allow yourself to be enveloped in the calming energy of this meditation. This is the perfect soundtrack for your meditation practice, or simply to unwind after a long day.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Docim369 (5th May 2023), Ioneo (5th May 2023), Strat (4th May 2023), thepainterdoug (4th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #222
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello guys a new music and video for all!!! hope u guys have a great week

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Brigantia (15th May 2023), Delight (15th May 2023), Ioneo (15th May 2023), Michi (15th May 2023), Nasu (15th May 2023), Parsi-X (15th May 2023), scotslad (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #223
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

In this video, we present 3 hours of Dance Music Therapy, featuring relaxing and healing dance music infused with the powerful 852 Hz healing frequency. Whether you're looking to unwind, find inner peace, or simply enjoy the uplifting beats, this collection of dance music is designed to provide you with a therapeutic experience that rejuvenates your mind, body, and soul. Join us on this journey of healing as we immerse ourselves in the harmonious rhythms and soothing melodies. So, sit back, relax, and let the healing power of dance music envelop you in pure bliss.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st May 2023), Ioneo (21st May 2023), Matthew (21st May 2023)

7. Link to Post #224
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Welcome to our powerful meditation for activating the third eye and opening the pineal gland. In this transformative video, you'll experience the benefits of listening for just 15 minutes. Discover the secrets of the pineal gland and its connection to your spiritual awakening. Join us on this journey to enhance your intuition, expand your consciousness, and unlock your inner potential. Get ready to experience immediate effects that will leave you feeling more connected and enlightened.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Carlitos (1st June 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th May 2023), Icare (29th May 2023), Ioneo (28th May 2023), Lunesoleil (29th May 2023), Maknocktomb (29th May 2023), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Pris (1st June 2023)

9. Link to Post #225
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

In fact I confused the 7th Chakra with the 6th Chakra which is the 3rd eye, sorry

❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 29th May 2023 at 16:08.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

atmagaia (31st May 2023), Carlitos (1st June 2023), Ioneo (29th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #226
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Lightbulb Re: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    The problem we can not open the third eye like that without preparation because it can become dangerous.

This is what my "3RD Eye" sees:

Depopulation Yogi Sadhguru at WEF: We want "less souls" to "save" the planet !

When you look at the world, not only your own country, India, but the world at large, what do you see in the coming years?

Our idea of well-being, good life and success, has to be re-engineered. If we don’t transform these ideas into a more sensible idea of what well-being is, if we don’t invest in this, our very success will be a disaster. There’s a parable in India: a man is chopping the branch of a tree and sitting on the wrong end of the branch; when he succeeds, he’ll fall. Right now, we’re in this mode simply because our ideas of success, well-being and a good life are so convoluted that it’s always about being better than someone else. We’re driving ourselves towards a disaster.

• WEF Puppet! They Got Him Too, Spiritual Guru Promoting Depopulation - Wake Up:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v112yj1/?pub=ir01b

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th May 2023 at 14:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atmagaia (31st May 2023), Carlitos (1st June 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Ioneo (29th May 2023), Lunesoleil (29th May 2023), mab777 (1st June 2023), Mari (31st May 2023), Pris (1st June 2023)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Sadhguru is a Sad Guru

This "Guru" wont speak against the narrative and is a Gatekeeper, having a long beard and some robes does not make you a Guru, I can highly suggest his Joe Rogan interview if you want to see a "Sad Guru" answering and dodging questions like a politican.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

atmagaia (31st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th May 2023), Ioneo (29th May 2023), Parsi-X (30th May 2023), Pris (1st June 2023), Seeclearly (29th May 2023), Vicus (2nd June 2023)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

With this Chakra we are connected with the celestial powers, our intuition becomes evident through the intuitive perceptions that we can feel deep within ourselves. This Chakra is located between the two eyes, which allows us to see our reality at another level of consciousness. The world in which we live with two realities and Chakras n°6, is this reality that we do not perceive with our 5 senses. Thus begins with the Chakra of the 3rd Eye the consciousness of another intelligence which is in parallel to that evaluated by rational tools, this intelligence is seen with your eyes from the inside. It's like wearing glasses and sends us back to the level of Chakra n° 6, but what are we refusing to see by wearing glasses? The phenomenon of psychological conditioning and that brings in a lot of money, but the trend is evolving with the change in vibrational frequency.

The Sanskrit name of the Third Eye Chakra is "Ajna", it is the eye of wisdom which allows to connect the body and the thought, by an intuitive communication between the body and the spirit. We can find in this Chakra n ° 6 in astrology, the Pisces and Virgo axis which is practiced, in our life in a materialistic way, by favoring the Virgo nature: work, health, food ..., and by cutting ourselves off from these spiritual roots. in the Pisces nature, although a minority seeks to reconcile the two. It is our understanding of our psychic/Pisces mechanisms that we can stop the disease process, then the Virgo and Pisces axis, it is the visible/virgin and invisible/Pisces part of the world we live in. Your 3rd Eye can be closed, if you are too much in the representation of one of the two axes which will cause a dysfunction in terms of the evolution of the soul.

We can find this connection to this Third Eye with the two rulers of the Virgo/Pisces axis Mercury and Neptune in conjunction at the moment of your birth, the objective of which is to develop another more intuitive vision of our inner world. We are not only on "Earth" to satisfy our material desires, but also to open ourselves to a dimension of the transpersonal order. At this level, we must free ourselves from our established prejudices, from our unwavering beliefs. The Third Eye is the vector of the "Awareness" of the spiritual, material, intellectual and physical meaning in the service of our evolution. The Third Eye is the development of extrasensory perceptions such as clairvoyance, intuition and other psychic gifts that will guide us to see more from the inside than from the outside. By associating the qualities of the “Heart Chakra with the Third Eye”, would make it possible to develop an energetic power of healing and to treat illnesses.
    If the Chakra n°6 is in excess, one may want to refuse to build a life centered on consumption and material. We may want to develop everything related to spirituality and forget about these responsibilities in daily life. Certainty has the only truth…. If the Chakra is blocked, it can be a closure to its spiritual dimension, lack of interest in knowledge of the sacred, self-knowledge through personal development, visceral attachment to material things and physical pleasures, behavior of sheep in society , adherence to ready-made ideas, fundamentally critical spirit on all subjects …
    The color of Chakra n° is a dark blue, all shades of indigo and in reference to the stone Lapis Lazuli, blue tourmaline, blue Sapphire, all shades of purplish blue and which will open this Third Eye of the inside and open yourself to a more subtle dimension of yourself….

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 29th May 2023 at 16:17. Reason: Reflexion personnal

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

atmagaia (31st May 2023), Bluegreen (30th May 2023), Carlitos (1st June 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

I have been practicing Dr Joe Dispenza's pineal gland meditation and after 2 attempts over the weekend was feeling like i was in a hazy cloudy dreamy state of mind.. wonder if i was in Alpha all day? I tried it the third time and this time i started seeing a white light amongst the darkness of my inner eye... i usually tends nod off after one hour so wondering what states I will go in if i can stay awake longer.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Sadhguru is a Sad Guru

This "Guru" wont speak against the narrative and is a Gatekeeper, having a long beard and some robes does not make you a Guru, I can highly suggest his Joe Rogan interview if you want to see a "Sad Guru" answering and dodging questions like a politican.
    Too many false / self appointed "God-men" .. don't know what makes any human more special than the other!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

atmagaia (31st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th May 2023), Icare (30th May 2023), Pris (1st June 2023)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

So true.
    When the whole covid thing started I liked his approached and researched him a little further. He appears to be a highly unsavoury character (research the death of his wife, if you really want to know) and I find it significant he gets more and more air time everywhere.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

atmagaia (31st May 2023), Pris (1st June 2023)

21. Link to Post #231
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

YES the earth is so big, for me is just one more very dark lie...and now watch this guys say this kind of lie in a shape of spiritual way give me creeps, and I ask why my YouTube just recommend his videos everyday and I don't even watch more then one video of him, never like it him.... but aside gurus here is a new video more light only to relax study etc for the coming days ....

22. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    I have been practicing Dr Joe Dispenza's pineal gland meditation and after 2 attempts over the weekend was feeling like i was in a hazy cloudy dreamy state of mind.. wonder if i was in Alpha all day? I tried it the third time and this time i started seeing a white light amongst the darkness of my inner eye... i usually tends nod off after one hour so wondering what states I will go in if i can stay awake longer.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

If you are falling asleep, you can try setting an alarm to wake you up... An egg timer might work.

Personally, I don't "meditate". To get an OBE (if getting an OBE is your goal), I just lay on my back at bedtime and go to sleep -- but first, I'd set my alarm at bedtime to wake me up a few hours later (then going back to bed in a mind-alert state with the body still in sleep mode). To be absolutely undisturbed, it's best to be alone.

Another way to make sure of waking up a few hours later after falling asleep is to drink a tall glass of (pure) water. Yes, waking up a few hours later is thus guaranteed lol. Being consistent and repeatedly interrupting my sleep (sometimes multiple times during the night with a clock "snooze" button) has helped me self-initiate OBEs. I did it a few years ago (along with some other mental exercises and keeping a dream diary) and it was quite a grueling effort for me. But, it worked and I had multiple experiences all inside of a few months.

I had a spontaneous OBE recently and was thrilled to find my "3rd eye" machinery was still working.

I'm just going to add here that I don't "believe" in chakras. I just lie there on my back with my eyes shut (blackout eye mask helps) and visualize myself as a big oval ball of shimmering bluish-white light -- while focusing on and intensifying/raising the sound in my head -- which seems to help me in the process of initiating an OBE.
    Last edited by Pris; 1st June 2023 at 04:11.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Carlitos (1st June 2023), Parsi-X (1st June 2023), Vicus (2nd June 2023)

24. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Pris,... many thanks for your insight into the OBE experience.. may I respectfully ask: what does the sensation feel like leaving your physical body... and is your vision in the mind's eye or does it feel like you are looking out your physical eyes when in this state?

I'm just going to add here that I don't "believe" in chakras. I just lie there on my back with my eyes shut (blackout eye mask helps) and visualize myself as a big oval ball of shimmering bluish-white light -- while focusing on and intensifying/raising the sound in my head -- which seems to help me in the process of initiating an OBE.
    I find this meditation extremely relaxing:

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Pris (2nd June 2023), Vicus (2nd June 2023)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Pris,... many thanks for your insight into the OBE experience.. may I respectfully ask: what does the sensation feel like leaving your physical body... and is your vision in the mind's eye or does it feel like you are looking out your physical eyes when in this state?

Quote Posted by Pris

You're welcome, Parsi-X, and thanks for the questions!

The feeling of leaving the physical body is absolutely incredible -- it's like a chilly shock when you "pop out", exhilarating, arousing, boundlessly fun... it's like nothing else I've ever experienced.

As for my OBE vision, it seems to be like looking out with my own eyes. It's like what you might see in a lucid dream (also a form of OBE) but feels much more "real" than a dream. Sometimes, my vision is clear and in color. Sometimes it's like swirling color and grey mist. Sometimes, I am even aware of my physical surroundings like the room I'm in. When it's real like that, the walls and ceiling are often translucent, vague, misty, and I can cross right through them. I find it hilarious especially when my point of vision/awareness floats me upward and takes me right through the ceiling and I can see I'm passing through layers. Once I saw the vague, shadowy form of my boyfriend on the other side of a bedroom door. He was pulling the door closed as I hovered high up in the room and watched.

I'll just add here that usually I don't pay much attention to my "astral body", but I know it's there because I've felt the wind when I fly, felt "velocity" and "gravity", felt the warmth from the sun, felt pressure and "wetness" from diving into the ocean, and felt some leaves touch my "foot" as I flew over a tree, and so on.

If you're interested, I added some snippets below from other posts I made related to the subject.

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    I've had OBEs, and right before I get them, this "sound" (which I "hear" all the time if I focus on it) starts up like crazy. Having experienced this many times, I've discovered that when I lie in bed on my back and really "listen" to that sound (and relax my body more, close my eyes), I can willfully raise the intensity and the pitch. It's the raising and intensity of the pitch that, for me, leads to having an OBE. (I think it's got to do with our pineal gland and our "temple" firing up to create a "doorway".)

Sometimes, "outside" noise helps to "facilitate" on OBE... like the sound -- the hum -- of heavy machinery. This is why you can find all kinds of audio tracks that experiment with different frequencies that claim to help with meditation and/or initiate an OBE.

What's interesting to note here ("note" lol), that despite all this "sound" rushing through one's head, I find that my sphere of actual "hearing" expands beyond, say, the four walls of the room I'm in, and I can even start to hear sounds and conversations/voices down the hall and outside quite far way (mostly during the quiet of night).

So, is the term "tinnitus" possibly an invented term to make people think they have some kind of hearing problem -- that they're "broken" somehow -- when in fact they are becoming more spiritually awake and aware?

I'd guess that a "traditional" doctor is trained to tell you that the "ringing in your ears" is nothing more than a physical ailment. "Just try to ignore it." Is it all by design to keep people from focusing on it and expanding their spiritual awareness?

I've found that people having OBEs is not entirely uncommon. The "system" we live in doesn't like it when we learn just how amazing and powerful we are as spiritual individuals. Why? We become more autonomous. They hate it when they can't control your mind, your thoughts, and especially your soul/spirit.
    Entire post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1557398

I'm guessing this is universal?... I've noticed that when the OBE "machine" revs up in my head, it's accompanied by an intense cold chill -- goosebumps up and down the spine! It's like being inside a cozy warm cabin on a brisk winter day and then, all of a sudden, somebody opens up the door! Burrr! So invigorating! Yet, if you don't know what's happening, it can be easily interpreted as scary which then sparks the feeling of dread.
    Entire post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1557559

I don't think ego is meant to "die" when we "cross-over" in death, and I think astral travel is the "cross-over", too. It's just that we're still connected to the physical body. For me it feels like I'm "going inward and outward" so-to-speak. I don't sense I'm a "drop". Instead, I feel like I am the entire ocean. And, it's all still me, just so much more expansive while being hyper-focused. I don't feel like I'm "going back" to something or "merging in" with some "higher power". My ego is still intact. It's the feeling of being fully aware in the "now" and knowing exactly who I am, who I've always felt I am, from as far back as I can remember. The "out-of-body" experience is exhilarating.
    Entire post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1553129
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Parsi-X (2nd June 2023), Seeclearly (2nd June 2023), Vicus (2nd June 2023)

28. Link to Post #235
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Welcome to our channel! Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of beautiful and relaxing anime music. In this video, we present a collection of soothing melodies accompanied by the powerful 316 Hz Gold Frequency. Experience the calming effects as this music helps reduce anxiety and promotes healing for your body and soul. Let the captivating tunes transport you to a realm of tranquility and inner peace. Discover the therapeutic benefits of anime music and unlock a sense of serenity in your life. Join us on this musical journey and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to our channel for more relaxing content.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Eva2 (4th June 2023), gini (5th June 2023), Icare (4th June 2023), Ioneo (10th June 2023), Lunesoleil (5th June 2023), Mari (5th June 2023), selinam (4th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2023)

30. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Hi all!

Never heard of a gold frequency! 316hz is a rather sharp D sharp note in the 4th octave! Where does this notion originate?

31. Link to Post #237
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

32. Link to Post #238
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello guys a great way to star a new week with meditation and healing!!! have a great week

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Alexmcph (13th August 2023), Brigantia (12th June 2023), Casey Claar (13th August 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th June 2023), Heart-2-Heart (12th June 2023), Icare (11th June 2023), Ioneo (12th June 2023), Maknocktomb (12th June 2023), Miller (12th June 2023), Pam (12th June 2023), Strat (11th June 2023)

34. Link to Post #239
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello my dear friends!!! We start to make short videos about spiritual topics and ocult, always focus in helping and and share.... I hope u guys like it, comment for new videos and what u think about the symbol of the upper chakras in the Sphinx... Have a great week for all!!!!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Icare (29th June 2023), Ioneo (28th June 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (29th June 2023)

36. Link to Post #240
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

thank me later, very interesting documentary that I feel explains a lot about Egypt from a completely revisionist view point. You could study the plateau for a lifetime and still not be satisfied. Great post btw
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 29th June 2023 at 17:12.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

Ioneo (29th June 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast