+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Avalon Members who have had NDEs ??

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,013 times in 2,113 posts

Default Re: Avalon Members who have had NDEs ??

A friend of mine shared this photo with me and I asked her if I could post this here to get everyone's opinion of whats happening here . Her son is on the left , 3 weeks before this picture was taken her son was attacked by a man who tried to slice her sons throat that was unsuccessful but was successful at stabbing him 1 inch from her sons heart. He survived as you can see in the picture but look what is behind him. And she says the white light on her sons shoulder looks like a rocking chair with a bunch of angels , I still dont see that. Comments?

So the photo in my computer is upright but when it uploads it is sideways and I cannot change it, help on this one, this is weird.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lp photo.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	795.0 KB
ID:	50846  
    Last edited by pyrangello; 7th May 2023 at 01:07.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ClearWater (7th May 2023), Harmony (7th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2023), Szymon (7th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: Avalon Members who have had NDEs ??

It isn't just NDEs which change us in an instant. I feel like I have listened to enough testimonies to identify some important information for expansion. We have mirror neurons which allow us to learn through others. That can happen online when real experience is shared. That is a wonderful way computers and the internet have encouraged the TRUE human network.

It IS all about frequency and energetic state. I am a student of Neville Goddard. We change states by imagining he state we desire to be in. Then we focus from the END where this state IS. OUR change in state MUST create the shift in our mundane world to the circumstances that reflect that state.

This is TRUE.

One of my interests is in the astral realm. Today I listened to David Icke talk at length about the frequency TRAP of human consciousness. he actually addresses the astral realm and it seriously speaks to what seems to be... there is a realm of thought forms which is the "spirit" world and it is actually part of the material realm. The idea I have had is that we are shifting frequency to a state BEYOND the astral in spiritually transformative experiences. We actually experience FROM a different frequency. IMO the main work for humanity in the TRUE construct. We are meant to ground the TRUE into this realm...

I thoroughly trust a Divine and It is NOT comprehended in any one idea of the astral. The astral is what we know nothing about. EVIL acts to keep us ignorant of this REALer than real "place" that manifests into tangible physical. It's everything "beyond the veil" that IMO is opening to us.
    IMO the positive/negative polarity is NOT about good and evil.

I think WE created EVIL by misusing our imagination. Evil is the inversion of Good that humans have thought into such a HUGE monstrous entity that it seeks only destruction of all Good. It to me is the hateful AI for real.

Neville frames our imagination being Christ. God is everything everywhere all the time but the Christ imagining can be made discreet and reworked... like the potters clay. Our role is to be the Christ in our own life becoming the state of being of God as man. IMO of course but it makes sense. This is creating the art of being a human and EVIL has the intention to thwart this unfolding LIFE.

I feel EVIL is self hatred. That is where we must forgive consciously and THAT seems to be easier after we start surrendering to the Divine and IMAGINE being in relationship with God Creator source. God is IMO personal and Loves and gives us what we know we may have.... To KNOW we may have Good will be the result of a Universal NDE. People can imagine something beyond the known.

You see, my impetus is that we NEED to understand how WE have the responsibility to IMAGINE Be CAUSE when we imagine and stay FAITHFUL to this imagining, it MUST manifest into our experience.

This is Neville's thought and it relates itself to the various ways each of us experience life and how we are NOT tied to a collective idea unless we THINK it and FEEL its reality in our end. that is why I love listening to these documented evidence that the reality is so mysterious, marvellous and uncanny! When we truly KNOW our TRUE ability to shift our PERSONAL REALITY by changing our frequency, we will be untrappable. I Vibrate evil out of mine literally.
    Last edited by Delight; 7th May 2023 at 04:34.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (7th May 2023), Harmony (7th May 2023), Szymon (7th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2