Thread: The Gathering - Robert Monroe - Far Journeys

1. Link to Post #21
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,190 times in 354 posts

Default Re: The Gathering - Robert Monroe - Far Journeys

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Hello Szymon, glad to meet you here.

The Matrix V books are for as far as I know, written by someone who went by the name of "The Author".

I think he worked with Robert Monroe, but I never heard his real name mentioned.
    But he is not Val Valerian. I am quite sure of that. I once (18 years ago) got a short email from "the Author".

I had asked a few questions, and as he referred to Val Valerian (as being someone else), I do not know who "The Author" is.

It is true that the material in "Matrix V" is very interesting (to say the least) and at times pretty challenging too!

It's positive that the books are in the "Avalon library".
    Hi Johan,

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely take a look at those books. The only other books I have here about Robert Monroe are these:

Ronald Russell - The Journey of Robert Monroe
    Rosalind A. McKnight - Cosmic Journeys

I haven't read them yet, but from memory, these are biographies of Robert Monroe.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

Harmony (7th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th May 2023), Miller (8th May 2023), Open Minded Dude (9th May 2023), Pam (6th May 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Ravenlocke (7th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Hi Szymon and friends.. i started using hemi-sync a couple of months ago.. ive only just begun wave 2 and I can tell you that completing wave 1 took around 5 tries as I kept dozing off every time.. on my fifth attempt I think I almost had an OBE experience [as I felt extremely light] .. until someone at home poked me on the shoulder breaking my concentration...

now after my qhht session ive had a number of weird synronicities...one of the many interesting ones: I walked into a Bendigo book store and there must have been thousand + books.. the first book I see and pick-up is this book.. now im waiting to get physical copies of the other two works and will read them all.
    Hey Parsi-x,

That's an incredible synchronicity. I think the PA library has PDF versions. I personally have the audiobooks and listen to them when I go to sleep. I've been listening to the same audiobooks for years. There is so much information that every time I listen I always pick something new up.

Good luck with the Hemi-sync exercises they are not easy, maybe I will try them again.

Cheers,
    Szymon

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

Harmony (9th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th May 2023), Open Minded Dude (9th May 2023), Pam (6th May 2023), Parsi-X (6th May 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Ravenlocke (7th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Have you heard these?

A big thanks for this. I am so grateful to have been directed towards this info. I will have to watch this. I gotta say, those lovely eyes are the eye of wizened being. I just love that picture of him. Thanks, Maggie!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Casey Claar (6th May 2023), Delight (6th May 2023), Harmony (9th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th May 2023), Open Minded Dude (9th May 2023), Parsi-X (6th May 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Ravenlocke (7th May 2023), Szymon (6th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023), Yoda (6th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Hi Szymon and friends.. i started using hemi-sync a couple of months ago.. ive only just begun wave 2 and I can tell you that completing wave 1 took around 5 tries as I kept dozing off every time.. on my fifth attempt I think I almost had an OBE experience [as I felt extremely light] .. until someone at home poked me on the shoulder breaking my concentration...

now after my qhht session ive had a number of weird synronicities...one of the many interesting ones: I walked into a Bendigo book store and there must have been thousand + books.. the first book I see and pick-up is this book.. now im waiting to get physical copies of the other two works and will read them all.
    I just splurged and bought it in book and audio so I can listen to it while working outside. We will be reading the same book!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Harmony (9th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th May 2023), Parsi-X (7th May 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Ravenlocke (7th May 2023), Szymon (6th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

is anyone aware of research that happened at the Monroe Institute (not by Bob Monroe himself I think) that included 2 people - one going on an astral journey and reporting back (somehow via radio? didn't completely understand when it was told to me) and one acting as a scribe?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gini (6th May 2023), Harmony (9th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2023), Open Minded Dude (9th May 2023), Pam (27th June 2023), Parsi-X (7th May 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Szymon (6th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,775 times in 10,000 posts

Quote Posted by Szymon (here)
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Hello Szymon, glad to meet you here.

The Matrix V books are for as far as I know, written by someone who went by the name of "The Author".

I think he worked with Robert Monroe, but I never heard his real name mentioned.
    But he is not Val Valerian. I am quite sure of that. I once (18 years ago) got a short email from "the Author".

I had asked a few questions, and as he referred to Val Valerian (as being someone else), I do not know who "The Author" is.

It is true that the material in "Matrix V" is very interesting (to say the least) and at times pretty challenging too!

It's positive that the books are in the "Avalon library".
    Hi Johan,

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely take a look at those books. The only other books I have here about Robert Monroe are these:

Ronald Russell - The Journey of Robert Monroe
    Rosalind A. McKnight - Cosmic Journeys

I haven't read them yet, but from memory, these are biographies of Robert Monroe.
    Hello I just want to mention that Rosalind McKnight also wrote another book called,

Soul Journeys
    My guided tours through the Afterlife

(It is about her life, and her guided travels with Radiant Lady into other dimensions)

I have both her books, enjoy reading and rereading them.

I also love reading and rereading Robert Monroe’s “Ultimate Journey”

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Casey Claar (8th May 2023), Harmony (9th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2023), Open Minded Dude (9th May 2023), Pam (7th May 2023), Parsi-X (8th May 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Szymon (7th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023), wegge (8th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,775 times in 10,000 posts

Partial interview with Rosalind Mcknight where she explains about Patrick who was an entity stuck in the “grey zone” for over a hundred years, simply because he didn’t know he was dead.

He simply thought he was floating at sea overnight because in the dimension he was stuck in, time is not linear.

Consciousness explorer Rosalind Mcknight (ROMC) interview with Virato 4 of 5

Last edited by Ravenlocke; 8th May 2023 at 22:19.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Harmony (9th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Open Minded Dude (9th May 2023), Pam (27th June 2023), pounamuknight (8th May 2023), Szymon (9th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023), Vicus (10th May 2023), Yoda (9th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,421 times in 648 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    is anyone aware of research that happened at the Monroe Institute (not by Bob Monroe himself I think) that included 2 people - one going on an astral journey and reporting back (somehow via radio? didn't completely understand when it was told to me) and one acting as a scribe?
    I remember they did paired explorations with two projectors witnessing the same scene or event and then reporting back and comparing. Tom Campbell also told anecdotes about this. He was a co-worker of Robert Monroe in his 'OBE lab' in the 70ies. He also told that he did paired explorations with his son. Need to find the interview on YouTube, difficult since there are so many by Tom.

The TMI Explorer tapes were actually recordings from OBE state when they still could report back while doing it. (Seems more like a hypnosis and/or in part channelling event for me but maybe it is similar). The Patrick event was one of these examples although it is also a kind of channelling of that person since he talks through her. Still, iIt is one of the most 'famous' and interesting 'live' soul retrievals. See Ravenlocke's post.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Partial interview with Rosalind Mcknight where she explains about Patrick who was an entity stuck in the “grey zone” for over a hundred years, simply because he didn’t know he was dead.

He simply thought he was floating at sea overnight because in the dimension he was stuck in, time is not linear.

Here is the 'transcript' recording of that event. The male voice you hear is Robert Monroe himself recording her and himself as interviewer. Afterwards even he admitted how 'shocked' and surprised he was.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Pam (27th June 2023), Ravenlocke (11th May 2023), Szymon (9th May 2023), Tigger (27th June 2023), Vicus (10th May 2023), wegge (10th May 2023), Yoda (9th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    I remember they did paired explorations with two projectors witnessing the same scene or event and then reporting back and comparing. Tom Campbell also told anecdotes about this. He was a co-worker of Robert Monroe in his 'OBE lab' in the 70ies. He also told that he did paired explorations with his son. Need to find the interview on YouTube, difficult since there are so many by Tom.

The TMI Explorer tapes were actually recordings from OBE state when they still could report back while doing it. (Seems more like a hypnosis and/or in part channelling event for me but maybe it is similar). The Patrick event was one of these examples although it is also a kind of channelling of that person since he talks through her. Still, iIt is one of the most 'famous' and interesting 'live' soul retrievals. See Ravenlocke's post.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)

Here is the 'transcript' recording of that event. The male voice you hear is Robert Monroe himself recording her and himself as interviewer. Afterwards even he admitted how 'shocked' and surprised he was.

Thanks for that. I started listening to the TMI Explorer tapes, 32 in total. I must say very interesting content.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2023), Pam (27th June 2023), Ravenlocke (11th May 2023), Tigger (27th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,560 times in 20,694 posts

EXPLORING ROBERT MONROE’S ASTRAL PROJECTION JOURNEY
    Jeffrey L. Estrada
    April 4, 2023
    https://dreamjorney.com/astral-proje...robert-monroe/

"As we go about our daily lives, we may wonder about the possibilities that exist beyond the physical realm. One of these possibilities is the phenomenon of astral projection – the act of separating consciousness from the physical body to explore the astral plane. While this concept may seem strange or even impossible to some, there are those who have dedicated their lives to experiencing and understanding it. Robert Monroe was one such individual. Through his own journey of astral projection and the establishment of The Monroe Institute, he has left a significant mark on the field. In this article, we delve into the details of Robert Monroe’s journey, his contribution to the understanding of astral projection, and the future of this fascinating phenomenon.
    Contents [hide]

Who was Robert Monroe?
    Early Life
    Astral Projection Experiences
    The Monroe Institute
    What is Astral Projection?
    Definition
    Types
    Experiences
    Robert Monroe’s Astral Projection Techniques
    The Gateway Experience
    Focus 10
    Focus 12
    The Three Phases of Robert Monroe’s Journey
    Phase One: Fear and Uncertainty
    Phase Two: Exploration and Discovery
    Phase Three: Mastery and Teaching
    Robert Monroe’s Contributions to Astral Projection
    The Monroe Method
    The Monroe Institute Legacy
    The Future of Astral Projection
    Conclusion
    Frequently Asked Questions
    How safe is Astral Projection?
    Can anyone learn to Astral Project?
    What benefits can one gain from Astral Projection?
    Are there any risks involved in Astral Projection?
    What is the Gateway Experience?
    What is Focus 10?
    What is Focus 12?
    What is the Monroe Method?
    What is the Monroe Institute Legacy?
    What is the future of Astral Projection?

WHO WAS ROBERT MONROE?

Robert Monroe was a man of great intrigue, known for his groundbreaking research and contributions to the field of astral projection. His life was filled with mystical experiences that helped him to unlock the secrets of the astral realm. Through his work, he developed unique techniques that allowed him to explore this realm in incredible depth. However, his journey towards mastery was not without challenges and obstacles. In this section, we will delve into the life of Robert Monroe, exploring his early years and the experiences that set him on the path to becoming one of the foremost astral projection experts of our time.

Early Life
    Robert Monroe was born on October 30, 1915, in Indiana, United States. He had a difficult childhood, as his father was an alcoholic and his mother struggled with mental health issues. Monroe was often left to take care of himself and his siblings. Despite this, he showed strong academic abilities and graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in engineering.

After college, Monroe worked as a radio engineer and eventually co-founded a company that produced radio programs. However, his life took a drastic turn when the company went bankrupt and his wife died unexpectedly. These events left Monroe feeling lost and aimless.

It wasn’t until he experienced his first astral projection that Monroe’s life began to change. This experience sparked a curiosity in him that he had never felt before. He began to research and practice the techniques of astral projection, eventually becoming a leading authority on the subject."

Much more at the link:https://dreamjorney.com/astral-proje...robert-monroe/
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th June 2023), Harmony (27th June 2023), Pam (27th June 2023), Parsi-X (27th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th June 2023), Szymon (27th June 2023), Tigger (27th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,964 times in 1,729 posts

Just trying to found the hemi-sync Thread from Parsi-X (where is it?)
    I found this old Thread :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1165573

may be helpful too...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th June 2023), Pam (27th June 2023), Szymon (27th June 2023), Tigger (27th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for all that additional information.

For the last few weeks, I've been reviewing William Buhlman's material. He works with affirmations, binaural beats, and visualisation. I created my own audio track with some nice music and affirmations using Audacity free audio editing software.

My wife is doing the Hemi Sync course. She had some interesting experiences, but nothing out of the body yet.

Early days.

Cheers,
    Szymon

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th June 2023), Miller (28th June 2023), Tigger (27th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,298 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Gathering - Robert Monroe - Far Journeys

• Escape the Astral World. Aim For Pure Consciousness. By Robert Monroe:

Robert "Bob" Monroe, (October 30, 1915 – March 17, 1995), was a radio broadcasting executive who became known for his research into altered consciousness and founding The Monroe Institute. His 1971 book Journeys Out of the Body is credited with popularizing the term "out-of-body experience". Monroe achieved worldwide recognition as an explorer of human consciousness and out-of-body experiences. His research, beginning in the 1950s, produced evidence that specific sound patterns have identifiable, beneficial effects on our capabilities. For example, certain combinations of frequencies appeared to enhance alertness; others to induce sleep; and still others to evoke expanded states of consciousness. He created the "gateway process" which was analysed by the CIA in "Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process" cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

The Mandaeans are the last keepers of real knowledge on earth:
    Mandaeans are practicing Gnosis with a strongly dualistic worldview. They revere especially John the Baptist (and not Jesus). Mandaeans consider the body, and all material, worldly things, to have come from the Dark, while the soul is a product of the lightworld. The Mandaean Gnosis:

The cosmos is created by a Demiurge.
    Dualism: a cosmic Father and Mother, Light and Darkness.
    The soul is in exile, a captive.
    Planets and stars influence fate and human beings, and are also places of detention after death.
    Saviour spirits assist the soul on the journey through life and after it to 'worlds of light.'
    John the Baptist was the rightful prophet of God, NOT Jesus. This was later picked up by the Knights Templar.

Read:
    Boris Mouravieff - Gnosis 1 - 3
    Lynn Picknett, Clive Prince - The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ
    Lynn Picknett, Clive Prince - The Masks of Christ: Behind the Lies and Cover-ups About the Life of Jesus

"Waking up from the Matrix" about the soul-trap: bit.ly/3TTeroP
    "Moksha from Earth" about the lighttrap: bit.ly/3ghTUZU
    "Archons rule Earth" about the 7 planetary rulers: bit.ly/3D0RDfl
    "Dark Side of Jesus" about John, the true Christos: bit.ly/3xZLP24

Remote viewing project by Farsight Institute: "The Death Traps"
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th June 2023 at 14:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2023), lisalu (28th June 2023), Mari (28th June 2023), Michi (18th November 2023), Miller (28th June 2023), Peace in Oz (28th June 2023), Szymon (28th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2