1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,769 times in 4,343 posts

Default Re: The reason most Governments are stupid, evil and insane

Quote Posted by Kuperkai (here)
    To me, it seems pretty evident that the people running the West today are the Sons of Belial. Here are some recent examples:
    They are, that is exactly correct. To answer the question, why are the 'elites' the way they are - stupid, evil, and insane, is because they adhere in secret to an ancient religion, whose tenets are all about those things. We may call it Luciferianism, but it was hatched from the Sons of Belial, and is essentially the same thing.

Every connection, every single rancid thread of darkness, evil, and corruption in today's modern world leads back to Atlantis, and the dark powers that destroyed it - the Sons of Belial. Why do you think they're so obsessed with keeping the truth of Atlantis hidden? So long as it's forgotten we are none the wiser. It also leaves the way open for them to obtain and secure (in secret for themselves) that which they desire the most. The Hall of Records.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2023), Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), Ewan (9th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), gini (9th May 2023), Gwin Ru (8th May 2023), Harmony (8th May 2023), Kalamos (8th May 2023), Kuperkai (8th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

Hello Pam,

Quote What if this place we call Earth was never meant to be anything but exactly what it is? Honestly, do you see any way of fixing this? It is not undo-able but it won't happen. It would require a spirit of universal cooperation and this place is not set up like that. We can elect a decent politician but how do they make any headway in all the corruption?
    That is the difficulty. A fix for everyone on Earth right now, will be vary different for each person. This is why I think in NDE's, each person does not always have the same experience.

I see Earth as an open planet, if your willing to go through this experience, losing understanding of who you are, will want for emotional needs, to come back, as next time will be diffierent, find yourself going through various lifes, being perceived as the good one, the bad one, the one who judged or was judged and then the soul progresses, each life adding on top of the soul, your soul wants you to get to a certain level of understanding, one way or another. Only when the Earth changes it's open door policy, will then be change, be in for postive or negative remains to be seen.

Quote If you begin to look at the myriad of cycles that have occurred here, there have been periods of cleansing the slate, a height of culture and then the slow downfall as you can see in the US at this time.
    I think this is the Force goal. It's happy for you to have a certain life, but it has it's own needs, and that could be emotional energy. It's mind-boggling how in a day a civiliasation can collapse, and the anguish from an every day Human to this, and then the energy released from this, it's source for something. Take 8 billion humans on the planet, and what we are seeing accross the planet, war, social discorder, belief structures like religions almost collpasing, losing faith, politicians acting like some mindless war hawks, TV presenters squaking about War, brazen conversations about blowing up pipe-lines and what a coincidence a pipe-line explodes. Either everyone has lost their marbles and or a force has stong control and gonna be milking us for all we have.

Quote Although one can have wonderful experiences here and may be lucky enough not to be in a war, famine or other disaster, there is still death and disease, divorce, and other undesirable conditions.
    Yes, I think this is what keeps bringing us back, for us to try and learn from these experiences, as surley, has to be some good from all this?

Quote My thoughts are that this is not meant to be fixed, we are here to experience this. That doesn't mean I wouldn't assist someone in need or do something beneficial, but I no longer see any benefit in trying to correct this system.
    Agree.

Quote I believe humans have been manipulated in many cases. We are seeing extremes of the basest human instincts operating at the lowest of frequencies. It is very easy to do if you are grounded in this reality. There is an ability to connect to your "higher self" at least that is what it seems to be, which will allow you access to a much larger picture.
    This is what puzzles me sometimes. Why does our higher selfs need us here on this planet if it knows the system is rigged. My answer to myself, is like a And? So what? What ya gonna do? If you know it, will you participate in the madness and or will take a different route?

Quote I can see from your question alone that you have that ability and are already accessing it. That thing you call the force is most likely what I am talking about. The thing is, you can't force it on anyone and they must do the work to access it. I believe everyone will eventually get it, but that won't be in this lifetime.
    Me and my higher self don't seem to be on talkings terms right now Serious note, agree, there is too much going on forcing us in a directions we dont want, I don't see how me forcing anyone to listen/watch/understand x would assist. Better to offer, and if taken can proceed with terms on how to proceed.

Quote When I was younger, I thought I must not have the ability to understand the dynamics of what starts wars because they could easily have been terminated, but that was never the point, those wars were going to happen and not for the reasons that we are told. Why wouldn't Ukraine simply promise they would not joint NATO at this time. Could have saved the massive destruction, saved hundreds of thousands of lives, saved the environment ect. All for the reason of joining a alliance that doesn't even seem cohesive. That is pure insanity.
    Think this is part of the cycle and which the force needs. The energy exported from constant wars on Earth must like a constant negative energy surrounding the planet. Insane it is.

Quote Although what I write is kind of depressing, it is the truth as I understand it. Of course we have wetiko the element of us that will join in with the low frequency of control, wars, perversions and abuse and manipulations of others. The point is to stay out of the frequency that allows wetiko the power turn us into puppets for the forces that feed off our misery.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2023), Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), Ewan (9th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), gini (9th May 2023), Gwin Ru (8th May 2023), Harmony (8th May 2023), Kalamos (8th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm definitely in the camp of Earth is a Prison Planet that harvests energy from our souls. Many independent sources have come to the same conclusion with plenty of others disagreeing. What you believe is up to you and your own discernment.

If you are still open to the Prison Planet concept, here are some sources to investigate:

• From remote viewer Brett Stuart we have his legendary video roughly called "Moksha - Remote Viewing freedom from Reincarnation" where he describes a prison planet with the souls energy being harvested. Brett posted the vid to his YT channel "Technical Intuition" but deleted it rather quickly as it created a lot of controversy. When asked about it during one of Daz Smith's webcasts, Brett said words to the effect 'people were not ready for it'. YTber "MokshaTV" has it hidden, but if you know the exact URL you can see it with comments. Here is MokshaTV link to Brett Stuart's video. Thankfully, someone also archived it to Archive.org and here is the link. Download it for safekeeping, as it is a gem. @Bill this should be in the AvalonLibrary.

• In Chapter 12 of Robert Monroe's "Far Journeys" entitled "Hearsay Evidence" he describes how Earth is a garden for harvesting loosh. From page 168 of his book:
    Quote "The creation of pure, distilled Loosh is brought forth in Type 4M units by the action of unfulfillment, but only if such pattern is enacted at a vibratory level above the sensory bounds of the environment. The greater the intensity of said pattern, the greater the output of Loosh distillate. . . ."
    • Farsight Institute did a whole project on Death Traps. Unfortunately for us, it is behind a paywall, but here is a link to the trailer & description.

• A Reddit user summarized a ten year investigation into the nature of our reality and what happens to our soul when we die.
    Quote I have thoroughly investigated near death experiences, out-of-body experiences, astral projection experiences, past life regression hypnosis data, remote viewing data, gnosticism, ancient texts and more. I cannot say I know with absolute certainty what happens when we die, but what I do know is that all these different ways/methodologies of researching lead to the same conclusions and because of that, I believe that Earth is a prison planet and a massive farm used by various parasitic entities who are using us and have been using us as energetic food for what appears to be a very long time.
    • A German remote viewing site investigated the light traps. They found several kinds of "light traps" and your resonance determined the outcome of where you went. Here is the link to their article "The Light Trap" in German. While the images cannot be translated, Google Translate did a good job on the web page. Here is a link to the english translation of the web page (make certain Google does a German -> English translation in the top left).

• Brett Stuart also did a talk with Kerry Cassidy in which he discussed many things remote viewing related and it can be found here. From the video description:
    Quote 49:38: Brett introduces Project Red Dog. The project target was “the most significant undiscovered artifact in North America.” Underneath a tundra is a cavern site, the entrance of which is “masked” by technological means. Deep down is a pyramid which houses an “ascension chair.” Once certain conditions are met, the user becomes aware of all their past lives and of Earth history. They are then given the opportunity to enhance their genetics and transform into an ascended being. The designers, who were most likely Atlantean, created this as an ace in the hole in a timeline where evil prevails.

1:17:15: Brett discusses Moksha, liberation from the incarnational cycle, and the remote viewing results they came back with. Suffice it to say that reincarnation on Earth is a trap; we are like bees producing honey for grander beings.
    His videos on Project Red Dog have disappeared from the internet, as far as I can tell. If Atlanteans (presumably from the Law of One crowd) created an "ascension chair" as an escape pod, it tells you the seriousness of the state of affairs here on earth.

So, the absolute madness that is Earth today, appears to me the result of the Sons of Belial working with forces (either knowingly or unknowingly) way beyond our comprehension. If that is the case, then here are some options:
    1) Disperse and hide from the Sons of Belial.
    2) Divorce ourselves from the Sons of Belial and essentially bifurcate humanity (a more modern version of going Amish).
    3) Fight the Sons of Belial. <- This is what they want.
    4) Find an exit through the "light traps".
    5) Physically leave the planet for another solar system- doable within 30 years.
    6) Raise our "vibration" so that we can use the "Red Dog" ascension chair <- low probability.
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 8th May 2023 at 20:38. Reason: spelling, grammar

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2023), Ewan (9th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), Hamish (9th May 2023), Icare (9th May 2023), Kalamos (8th May 2023), Michi (8th May 2023), Tigger (8th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Morality simplified : Morality is a choice that supports survival. Dead things have no morality. Survival is based on two mutually exclusive laws : law of the jungle versus law of love.
    To a predator, under the law of the jungle, it's kill or be killed, eat or be eaten. Win at any cost. The predator is "good", prey are "good to eat," and prey who fight back are "bad."

Throughout history, weak individuals, preyed upon by the strong, have banded together, compromised their individuality and cooperated in the defense against predators. The Romans used the symbol of the fasces (bundled sticks) to demonstrate how the weak individuals become powerful when united. The bundle of sticks with the axe was a reminder of the awesome power that the many can wield. When that power is wielded for the public good, in defense against predators, it is beneficial.

But predators weren't stupid. So they infiltrated the institutions of government and society and perverted them. When that cooperative power is wielded for the benefit of predators, it becomes an abomination.

That is why tolerance of predators is unmerciful to their next victim.

Governments are not stupid, evil and insane. They are merely infected by unscrupulous, greedy, ruthless, and selfish individuals. When the victims are helpless and impotent to stop them, blaming the institution is easier than admitting the truth.

Consenting to the rule by predators and parasites is our own fault. Sure, it's compounded by our ignorance, arrogance and apathy.

To say "NO!" - regardless of the consequences - is the bane of all tyrannies and the foundation of freedom.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ozmirage (here)
    Consenting to the rule by predators and parasites is our own fault. Sure, it's compounded by our ignorance, arrogance and apathy.

To say "NO!" - regardless of the consequences - is the bane of all tyrannies and the foundation of freedom.
    @ozmirage— If it weren't for the rampant pedophilia, extremely esoteric agenda of Transgenderism (the merging of opposites as illustrated by Baphomet), and non-stop Satanic symbolism- I might agree with you and call them greedy, selfish, ruthless bastards. However, once I began to recognize the dark occult imagery, I realized it was everywhere, and I've been unknowingly swimming in it my entire life.

This discussion is important because we cannot counter that which we cannot identify. Fear of anything causes paralysis. Fear of the unknown or unnameable causes heightened paralysis and anxiety.

There is a thread and endpoint to all of their symbolism. I've come to the conclusion that their agenda closely follows the plans laid out by Aleister Crowley and The Book of the Law. They want the Age of Aquarius to be the Aeon of Horus, "the crowned and conquering child" (which by the way is the merger of both sexes).

In "Part 3- The Advent of Horus" from his book "The Confessions of Aleister Crowley". he writes the following:
    Quote To recapitulate the historical basis of The Book of the Law, let me say that evolution (within human memory) shows three great steps: 1. the worship of the Mother, when the universe was conceived as simple nourishment drawn directly from her; 2. the worship of the Father, when the universe was imagined as catastrophic; 3. the worship of the Child, in which we come to perceive events as a continual growth partaking in its elements of both these methods.
    Quote The child is not merely a symbol of growth, but of complete moral independence and innocence. We may then expect the New Aeon to release mankind from its pretence of altruism, its obsession of fear and its consciousness of sin. It will possess no consciousness of the purpose of its own existence. It will not be possible to persuade it that it should submit to incomprehensible standards; it will suffer from spasms of transitory passion; it will be absurdly sensitive to pain and suffer from meaningless terror; it will be utterly conscienceless, cruel, helpless, affectionate and ambitious, without knowing why; it will be incapable of reason, yet at the same time intuitively aware of truth.
    Quote There is no need to develop the ethics of Thelema, in detail, for everything springs with absolute logic from the singular principle, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Or, to put it another way, "There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt." And, "thou hast no right but to do thy will." This formula itself springs ineluctably from the conception of the individual outlined in the preceding section. "The word of Sin is Restriction." "It is a lie, this folly against self." The theory is that every man and every woman has each definite attributes whose tendency, considered in due relation to environment, indicate a proper course of action in each case. To pursue this course of action is to do one's true will. "Do that, and no other shall say nay."
    Remember, the Book of the Law was transmitted to Crowley by an entity called Aiwass, who looks almost exactly like a little grey alien. Read more here.

From the perspective of the western "elite", I would argue that the Aeon of Horus IS their agenda with Transgenderism being a big part of that puzzle. Additionally, I would categorize Aiwass & his buddies as a service to self consciousness, disconnected from Source whose goal is to Borgify humanity: i.e. to genetically modify all human soul containers such that they are disconnected from Source and controlled by an AI Hive mind.

Nonetheless, if you described this occult agenda to most people, they will just walk away, thinking your crazy. Calling the "elite' predators and parasites will get much better traction with the masses. So, in a very real sense your approach will reach more people, but I don't think it encompasses the "elite's" very dark agenda.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Ewan (9th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), Hamish (9th May 2023), Michi (9th May 2023), Tigger (9th May 2023)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

What some call the occult, some might call "Virtue Signaling" (predator talk).
    "They" like to sneak their "jokes" on the sheeple.

To illustrate, back in the 1970s, I got a barcode manual from Texas Instruments. It depicted all the various permutations and combinations of barcodes. However, all the barcodes had non-printing characters embedded. In every case, the non-printing character was identical to a "6". So a typical barcode with a start, stop and middle character (guards) had "666" embedded. Fun-nee, right? "They shall not buy nor sell without the number of the beast."

There was no logical nor engineering reason to assign a "6" (0110) to the same pattern as the non-printing character. It was even in the Japanese barcode standard.

Name:  _barfcode.png
Views: 63
Size:  4.2 KB
    Note the dual thin black stripes on the left side, and dual thin white stripes on the right side. (They invert the parity depending on scan direction)
    Then compare with the dual thin stripes for "6" character. (Space ignored)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Product_Code

Just a conspiracy theory - nothing to see here - just a coincidence - move along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2