+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Human Fault

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Default The Human Fault

Prompted by Bill's recent post in the "The reason most Governments are stupid" - thread I would like to adress the inate scrounger of man - a "free rider, moocher or parasite - so to speak.

Quote ...In my personal view, the mind virus isn't a metaphor. It's a non-physical effect (not an actual 'virus'), but it operates as one. In many ways it's also like a parasite, inasmuch as it keeps its host alive. (The viruses that spread most widely don't kill their hosts quickly at all, if ever.) And looping back to David's thesis, our left brains do very little to protect us.
    Some may call it the "animal instinct" and funny enough - there's an animal part in men.

This becomes more apparent when one looks into what animates bodies. The flesh body is not just flesh and nerves and synapses - there is also some conciousness driving the meat.

If one subscribes to the theory, that a conscious being enters around birth the human body and departs it at death, then what keeps the human cells allive in the absence of the human being?

Aren't there entities, each doing their own thing commanding cells which way to go and how to behave?

To my understanding this is the crux with the human body - too many c(r)ooks, running the show.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2023), Ewan (6th May 2023), Orph (6th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread