Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Our Time Has Come - New 2023 David Icke Interview

• Our Time Has Come - New 2023 David Icke Interview

--o-O-o--

Together with my colleague researcher David M. Summers we were the founders of "Exposure Magazine", Exposure Radio & Exposure TV Amsterdam early 1990s ... and back then we invited David Icke to speak in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 in 1994 and 1996 with some help from Nexus Magazine.

It was sold out twice: ... 1100+ people attended! ... I was among others behind the table of David Icke books helping David selling them in a separate room next to the conference room.

In 1994 I showed David Icke an article I wrote in 1993 shortly after I was in Wembley Arena "Global Deception Conference" (January 8th, 1993) organized by Mary Seal where David M. Summers gave a lecture but also William (Bill) Cooper, Eustace Mullins and many others.

In that (Exposure Magazine) article, that I have written, I discussed my Near Death Experience, The Paranormal but also many "Hard Core" Conspiracy Research which is for most "2 different worlds" but somehow David & Me are very similar in how we look at things dealing with conspiracies and genuine spirituality.
    • Most "New Agers" do not want to discuss real conspiracy research, and most "conspiracy researchers" (falsely) assume everything "New Age" is bad or evil.
    I am often accused to "use" certain specific insights & wisdom that is super similar with David Icke's work ... but David saw my work that I produced BEFORE he published his book called: "The Robots' Rebellion: The Story of the Spiritual Renaissance" in 1994 & "I am me I am free: The Robots' Guide to Freedom" in 1996. He confirmed we have many similarities in how to see the "bigger picture" without being trapped in absolutism nor narrow myopic perceptions.
    • I always felt David is 100% authentic and that feel/sense never changed after 30+ years!
    In my view, there is no monopoly on genuine spirituality, and organized religion is often the opposite of real spirituality!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 6th, 2023🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

100% related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th May 2023 at 16:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (6th May 2023), aoibhghaire (6th May 2023), Arcturian108 (6th May 2023), arwen (6th May 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (6th May 2023), Bill Ryan (6th May 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (2nd October 2023), ClearWater (6th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th May 2023), East Sun (7th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2023), Eva2 (6th May 2023), Franny (7th May 2023), Harmony (6th May 2023), haroldsails (6th May 2023), Ioneo (6th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2023), Kuperkai (18th November 2023), Le Chat (6th May 2023), lisalu (7th May 2023), Michi (7th May 2023), Miller (6th May 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Pam (6th May 2023), Parsi-X (7th May 2023), Peace in Oz (7th May 2023), ramus (20th November 2023), Seeclearly (7th May 2023), skogvokter (26th October 2023), Stephanie (6th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2023), Tintin (7th May 2023), wondering (6th May 2023), Yoda (7th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: Our Time Has Come - New 2023 David Icke Interview

So what's the video about? I still don't know.
    (meaning: I'd like to know before I watch it...)

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Harmony (7th May 2023), Islander12 (6th May 2023), Kryztian (2nd October 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (7th May 2023), Stephanie (7th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023), Tintin (7th May 2023), wondering (6th May 2023), Yoda (7th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I think the general theme here is that we are always waking more, that the "origin" of "what is going on" is only a fraction of what is REALLY happening. The journey into the rabbit hole reveals that there is SOMETHING nonhuman manipulating human society to its own ends. He thinks there is a simulation we are tuned into with the speed of light as its limits. I also think this is a simulation that can mesmerize human consciousness and TRAP our consciousness potential.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th May 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (6th May 2023), Bill Ryan (6th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (7th May 2023), Harmony (7th May 2023), Ioneo (6th May 2023), lisalu (7th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd October 2023), Miller (6th May 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (7th May 2023), Stephanie (7th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023), Tintin (7th May 2023), wondering (6th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    SOMETHING nonhuman manipulating human society to its own ends.
    Many thanks, and yes, I feel sure of it. I referred to this yesterday as a 'mind virus', a kind of evil parasite, in my post here:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    CIA mind control researcher and whistleblower Robert Duncan stated that the mind has no firewall. He meant this in a slightly different sense, but the common factor is that most humans don't have the wherewithal to withstand all the influences on them — basically as highly intelligent animals with an immortal spirit, often itself with little or no influence or control over the animal it inhabits, hanging on in there for dear life. )

So the uber-rational left brain is adept at justifying anything in its sphere or perception. That includes temptation of every kind. (I'm aware that's a biblical term, but it's still the best one to use.)

There's a mind-virus in operation in most of the 'western' world right now. Leaders and politicians of every kind are infected beyond any hope of change or rescue. And media propaganda takes care of the rest, with most regular citizens just as hypnotized by what their infected leaders maintain and urge people to believe.

In my personal view, the mind virus isn't a metaphor. It's a non-physical effect (not an actual 'virus'), but it operates as one. In many ways it's also like a parasite, inasmuch as it keeps its host alive. (The viruses that spread most widely don't kill their hosts quickly at all, if ever.) And looping back to David's thesis, our left brains do very little to protect us.

8. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th May 2023), aoibhghaire (6th May 2023), avid (7th May 2023), CurEus (7th May 2023), Delight (6th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (7th May 2023), gini (3rd October 2023), Harmony (7th May 2023), Ioneo (6th May 2023), Kuperkai (3rd November 2023), lisalu (7th May 2023), Matthew (8th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd October 2023), Michi (6th May 2023), Miller (6th May 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (7th May 2023), Reinhard (18th November 2023), Sirus (6th May 2023), Stephanie (7th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023), Tintin (7th May 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th May 2023), Yoda (7th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Brian Miles Kobernuss's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Our Time Has Come - New 2023 David Icke Interview

--o-O-o--

Together with my colleague researcher David M. Summers we were the founders of "Exposure Magazine", Exposure Radio & Exposure TV Amsterdam early 1990s ... and back then we invited David Icke to speak in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 in 1994 and 1996 with some help from Nexus Magazine.

It was sold out twice: ... 1100+ people attended! ... I was among others behind the table of David Icke books helping David selling them in a separate room next to the conference room.

In 1994 I showed David Icke an article I wrote in 1993 shortly after I was in Wembley Arena "Global Deception Conference" (January 8th, 1993) organized by Mary Seal where David M. Summers gave a lecture but also William (Bill) Cooper, Eustace Mullins and many others.

In that (Exposure Magazine) article, that I have written, I discussed my Near Death Experience, The Paranormal but also many "Hard Core" Conspiracy Research which is for most "2 different worlds" but somehow David & Me are very similar in how we look at things dealing with conspiracies and genuine spirituality.
    • Most "New Agers" do not want to discuss real conspiracy research, and most "conspiracy researchers" (falsely) assume everything "New Age" is bad or evil.
    I am often accused to "use" certain specific insights & wisdom that is super similar with David Icke's work ... but David saw my work that I produced BEFORE he published his book called: "The Robots' Rebellion: The Story of the Spiritual Renaissance" in 1994 & "I am me I am free: The Robots' Guide to Freedom" in 1996. He confirmed we have many similarities in how to see the "bigger picture" without being trapped in absolutism nor narrow myopic perceptions.
    • I always felt David is 100% authentic and that feel/sense never changed after 30+ years!
    In my view, there is no monopoly on genuine spirituality, and organized religion is often the opposite of real spirituality!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 6th, 2023🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

100% related:
    Wow, great interview - particularly loved timestamp 12:30 thru about 28 minutes.

I'll paraphrase what Icke puts forward;
    • Our waking physical reality is what he here terms 3d (dimension/density/wtfever). Here the Gateses and Soroses and also his reptilians are projected manifestations from the evil that exists in the 4d, and are here to maintain the control and parasitism of us they desire.
    • The 'Astral Plane' is what he terms 4d, exists invisibly beyond this but closely overlaid, made of emotions, demons, lost souls. This is the 'place between', 'higher' than here, but not at all the full true higher/est reality/ies.
    • The 3d and 4d levels are largely both part of what he's calling the simulation, and the soul trap - our souls (infinite-creator-singularity) incarnating into human bodies in 3d world, dying, getting trapped in between lives by a false light in the 4d, and being tricked into re-incarnating back into the 3d again. The evil/demonic forces in the 4d level are feeding on our (God's) suffering in the 3d to parasitically sustain their false life (loosh harvesting, extra-dimensional archons), as well as using our creative power through their tricking of us to re-inforce the false reality of the simulation. All being projected and controlled from the 4d.
    • Somewhere past there is the 5d, which is beyond the simulation and 'more real', but this segment didnt go into that as much.
    Very cool to see Icke touching on these kind of concepts. In particular the concept of this "4d" level or reality is resonating with me as similar to a concept in the beginning seasons of the japanese anime "Bleach" which I have been watching recently, in which there is;
    • the physical world we're used to by day
    • a 'between' level of reality, even a void, which is a gap between true realities and a place where evil beings and lost souls get stuck, desperately wishing to claw their way back down to the physical or up to the true
    • and a spirit world, a 'more true' level of reality where souls at rest ascend to after death or can access at will if in tune enough.
    I get the impression (not quite knowledgeable on this topic to know if true) that this is riffing off of some deeper Japanese/Eastern legends/folklore/teachings

This topic from Icke also reminds me of a particular interview I consider quite seminal - that Icke and Arizona Wilder - https://www.bitchute.com/video/MWiUYw6fXR0r/ - in which Wilder (I forget where) mentions that at Illuminati rituals she attended, they would be summoning 'demons' (more or less) from some sort of void-space - and that they were just desperately wishing to claw their way into our reality and out of where they were - hence the reason for the occult circles of protection on the ground and the like, to attempt to maintain control.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brian Miles Kobernuss For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2023), Harmony (3rd October 2023), Heart to heart (25th October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Agreed with above, this was something I sought to verify independently using ERV (Extended Remote Viewing). Getting back extremely similar information without being exposed whatsoever to the other source of information is a useful way to personally verify obfuscated information. This of course can't help prove it to anyone else.

Decided to share the first ERV drawing obtained during the sessions here instead of in the active thread in the Remote Viewing forum, along with an explanation of the details.

ERV Diagram #1

This drawing illustrates the density structure of the simulated universe as a kind of musical scale. There is a separation between the lower and upper tetrachords.
    We are at the 3rd level, just below where things get interesting.

At the 4th level, there is the possibility to just keep coming back to 3D again and again, which we, the humans, do.
    There is also the possibility of going "into the box". This box sits below the upper tetrachord, and tries to consider itself as a dualistic equal of the upper tetrachord.

As you can see, it is a false duality. There is nothing comparable about this box and the upper tetrachord, other than symmetrically opposing belief structures.

Of special interest to me is the area between the 4D and 5D, the area of the tritone. It can be considered as the area of the augmented 4th density or diminished 5th density.
    This is where the harmonic relationship go from the most simple ones possible, to the most complex. It is the bermuda triangle of the entire density structure of the simulated universe. It has been marked as having a kind of "Mobius Strip", but this strip is just a projection of a similar higher dimensional equivalent, like the next one after a Kleine Bottle.

Beginning not long now (a wind up of several months will probably see a real start in early 2024) is a special project called Project S(Ƨ) which will try and reach this place, this may be the only real solution to a never-ending stalemate of which the human civilization is some kind of unwilling participant in. Maybe we are around for exactly this purpose. It should take about 14 or 15 years to prepare everything that is needed.

Decided to cross-pollinate the threads mainly in response to this bit from post above:

Quote Posted by Bokeb (here)
    [the demons] were just desperately wishing to claw their way into our reality and out of where they were - hence the reason for the occult circles of protection on the ground and the like, to attempt to maintain control.
    Yes this matches the "box" where the lower astral plane can lead to, in the drawing. This box probably has a lot to do with why '4' is considered a 'bad' number in some cultures. Where we are now is a better place to be than that box.

So both 'heaven' and 'hell' can be visualized using this diagram - the options that are out in front of us should we wish to continue to play into the mechanisms of the simulation.

But, if some would rather do something else, something more surprising, then Project S(Ƨ) will be available to anyone who understands enough and cares to participate.
    Last edited by triquetra; 3rd October 2023 at 06:28.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (3rd October 2023), Docim369 (3rd October 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2023), Harmony (3rd October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2023), Kuperkai (18th November 2023), Scottoz (9th October 2023), Sunny (3rd October 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Brian Miles Kobernuss's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for this

It's always a bit bamboozling for me hearing different folks use different terminology for the structure of levels of reality, which is it - densities, dimensions, harmonics, universes, realities, how many nested simulations, - there are some things which for me words do not suffice. I'm a seriously visual person.

I definitely find the bit where the 4th replicates itself as a shadow form of the higher levels to be interesting. Perhaps that is like an echo and a memory of all the lower levels being imprinted, through a dark lens, on higher but also not-yet-totally-complete levels of reality? Insomuch as they are the remaining part that is unbalanced and in duality (causing duality to remain) in those levels - before the return to singularity (nil)?

Separately, I am finding the corellations amongst the thought vectors I have been listening to recently to be very interesting - Here David Icke is positing a number of parallel concepts to interviews I have been hearing from Clif High - particularly of Clif and Dick Allguire - https://clifhighvideos.com/20230916a/
    • That the evil control grid really is effectively decapitated and is consuming itself - this also correllates to Bruce G Charlton's concept of a current transition into Sorathic evil https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...e-modern-world in which evil begins to consume itself (and everything it can, which is less than it would like for it to be). Like the body of the the hydra suddenly dying and all its heads eating each other.
    • That of this being a simulation, and in particular the concept of light being the highest and most root form of energy that the simulation deals in - Clif saying our bodies are basically photon-computers
    • That at some level the point of all of this existing (there has to be some even if Icke is saying we are recieving false reasons sometimes from the 4d between lives) is to experience and explore novelty. to truly bring your uniqueness, which perhaps is just channelling of true inspiration from higher self / God etc.
    I am a major self-made numerologist/pattern recognizer/ crazy circle drawer and many of the patterns I find do point to the philosophical concept that at some level we (/something) is searching to create something new.

edit - misattributed the avalon post on the nature of evil
    Last edited by Brian Miles Kobernuss; 3rd October 2023 at 21:08.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brian Miles Kobernuss For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2023), Kuperkai (18th November 2023), triquetra (25th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Brian Miles Kobernuss (here)
    Thank you for this

It's always a bit bamboozling for me hearing different folks use different terminology for the structure of levels of reality, which is it - densities, dimensions, harmonics, universes, realities, how many nested simulations, - there are some things which for me words do not suffice. I'm a seriously visual person.

I definitely find the bit where the 4th replicates itself as a shadow form of the higher levels to be interesting. Perhaps that is like an echo and a memory of all the lower levels being imprinted, through a dark lens, on higher but also not-yet-totally-complete levels of reality? Insomuch as they are the remaining part that is unbalanced and in duality (causing duality to remain) in those levels - before the return to singularity (nil)?

Separately, I am finding the corellations amongst the thought vectors I have been listening to recently to be very interesting - Here David Icke is positing a number of parallel concepts to interviews I have been hearing from Clif High - particularly of Clif and Dick Allguire - https://clifhighvideos.com/20230916a/
    • That the evil control grid really is effectively decapitated and is consuming itself - this also correllates to Bruce G Charlton's concept of a current transition into Sorathic evil https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...e-modern-world in which evil begins to consume itself (and everything it can, which is less than it would like for it to be). Like the body of the the hydra suddenly dying and all its heads eating each other.
    • That of this being a simulation, and in particular the concept of light being the highest and most root form of energy that the simulation deals in - Clif saying our bodies are basically photon-computers
    • That at some level the point of all of this existing (there has to be some even if Icke is saying we are recieving false reasons sometimes from the 4d between lives) is to experience and explore novelty. to truly bring your uniqueness, which perhaps is just channelling of true inspiration from higher self / God etc.
    I am a major self-made numerologist/pattern recognizer/ crazy circle drawer and many of the patterns I find do point to the philosophical concept that at some level we (/something) is searching to create something new.

edit - misattributed the avalon post on the nature of evil
    My impression of the nature of which you speak is expanded upon in the reply in the other thread I'm trying to cross-pollinate with this one (I guess cross-pollination is much easier in future communication protocols than the ones of this time): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1583258

Evil can be most easily considered as an equally tempting trajectory to pure good, when there is insufficient information already present in the Universe to better understand the two in a non-dual context.

As humans cut off from our soul journey prior to human civilization, and for most people even cut off from past life experiences within human civilization, we are very much unable to grasp what the informational state of the Universe was like several billion years ago when other intelligent life came here before us.

With the information available at that time, it was much more likely that those intelligent beings would gravitate towards one polarity or the other, given the lack of sufficient information already present in the Universe to understand the relationship between these apparently dualistic forces more clearly.

Today we suffer from a slightly different problem, that this duality has become so deeply entrenched in the patterns of how intelligent life organizes itself in the Universe, that it could be hard to break free from it.

But lo! Breaking free from the stalemate is precisely the type of information this Universe was simulated in order to generate! We are only truly free when we stop playing the stalemate roles we slipped into as our souls spent more and more time in this Universe - but at the same time we are only doing what we ourselves (outside of the Universe) set forth to do once we stop "playing the stalemate game" and actually "solve the Universe".

So we see here how the duality merges into a non-duality and when we truly see this exactly as it is, we catch a glimpse of that which is doing the projection of our soul from outside of the Universe. We see the non-dual version of ourselves "out there".

In other words, we are experiencing and exploring novelty in order to generate exactly the kind of information that is necessary to break this very long type of stalemate. We must refuse to see things in terms of Service to Self or Service to Others and instead see things in terms of winding and unifying the dualistic forces up the caduceus.

Regarding your geometric observations of the diagram - yes, you can think of the diagram as containing several projections that are pretty hard to illustrate on a flat piece of paper. Nevertheless some things can be made clear. The 1st-2nd (mineral/plant) and 2nd-3rd (animal) densities don't really have to deal with the lower astral's "lock box" at all, but every other level does - every other level is directly adjacent.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (13th December 2023), ClearWater (25th October 2023), Harmony (25th October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2023), Kuperkai (18th November 2023), Mari (25th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,690 times in 1,424 posts

DAVID ICKE - Aliens are HERE! Exposing the Illuminati & Satanic Government
    (2:12:07)
    True Geordie interviews David Icke in what is a very interesting discussion about historic and the latest current affairs, about how "the system" works. He also pointed out that GB News, hailed as a somewhat avante guarde news platform, is really just the same but with slightly wider boundaries to keep us all in the loop (although GBNews has revealed itself as a Zionist platform since 7th October).
    At 2 hours yes, a long video, but listening to David really doesn't seem that long.
    Last edited by Miller; 2nd November 2023 at 18:04. Reason: missed word
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Heart to heart (9th November 2023), Kuperkai (18th November 2023), Vangelo (3rd November 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    DAVID ICKE - Aliens are HERE! Exposing the Illuminati & Satanic Government
    (2:12:07)
    True Geordie interviews David Icke in what is a very interesting discussion about historic and the latest current affairs, about how "the system" works. He also pointed out that GB News, hailed as a somewhat avante guarde news platform, is really just the same but with slightly wider boundaries to keep us all in the loop (although GBNews has revealed itself as a Zionist platform since 7th October).
    At 2 hours yes, a long video, but listening to David really doesn't seem that long.
    YT has already pulled True Geordie's interview with David Icke, but Archive.org has copies of it. The link below plays but is over a 1 GB to download.
    DAVID ICKE - Aliens are HERE! Exposing the Illuminati & Satanic Government- Oct 30, 2023 | True Geordie
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 18th November 2023 at 19:33.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Ioneo (18th November 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

David Icke Predicts What's Coming Next
    Bright Insight
    95.6K followers
    11/17/23

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3tcf5n/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th November 2023), Ioneo (18th November 2023), Peace in Oz (19th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread