Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The TRUTH About Election Fraud

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,335 times in 8,672 posts

Default Re: The TRUTH About Election Fraud

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/17...789201283?s=20

California, your Elections are Still Rigged

For everyone saying the below tweet numbers are fake, this is a snapshot of what was shown on live Television someone sent to me.

I’m sure other Californians can attest to what they saw as well. If you saw it too, drop a comment below. Steve Garvey had 1.8 million Votes.

The “Glitch Switch” took 900k votes away from from only the Republican candidate.

The argument I’m hearing is this was a “Typo”

That is one hell of a “typo”, and it’s very selective.

The Soros voting machines have to go. Watermarked, hand counted paper ballots needs to be implemented nation wide.

— MJTruthUltra (@MJTruthUltra) March 7, 2024
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th March 2024), ClearWater (7th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (19th March 2024), pounamuknight (7th March 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1769908161564320149?s=20

🇺🇸RealRobert🇺🇸
    @Real_RobN
    This just in Michigan,

• 17, 327 dead with obituaries voted

• +100,000 ballot applications falsified

• 3 hrs after polls closed Mules loading backups

• 83 counties failed to certify Dominion machines

In a nutshell Gretchen Whitbag certified the overthrow of US government

//

General Mike Flynn @GenFlynn
    Sheriff Dar Leaf is a constitutional sheriff up in Michigan. This letter (and attachments) to @Jim_Jordan is a very serious set of allegations about election fraud perpetrated from overseas as well as pressure from State of Michigan officials.

This needs far wider distribution in the world of citizen journalism. If we want to win this, we are going to have to get the word out about these cases of election fraud that disenfranchise every single legal American citizen.

Pray the members of Congress do as the Sheriff is asking and stop all engines and investigate this alleged but very serious crime against our nation.

@SpeakerJohnson
    @GOP
    @elonmusk
    @TuckerCarlson
    you should interview this sheriff.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (19th March 2024), ClearWater (19th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (19th March 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-leaked-public

Evidence Of Foreign Nationals Accessing Dominion Voting Machines Leaked To Public

BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, MAR 19, 2024 - 02:05 PM
    Authored by Ken Silva via Headline USA,

A defamation lawsuit between Dominion Voting Systems and former Overstock.com CEO and Donald Trump supporter Patrick Byrne has descended into chaos after one of Byrne’s attorneys leaked evidence that foreign nationals remotely accessed voting machines used in Michigan in the 2020 elections.

The leaked evidence has been floating around social media for about the last week. The evidence includes emails between Dominion workers about voting machines being accessed remotely from people in Kosovo and elsewhere.

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/17...230269259?s=20

It wasn’t clear whether the emails were authentic at first, but Dominion apparently confirmed the evidence when it notified the presiding judge about the leak in a filing on Friday. The attorney who leaked the evidence, Stephanie Lambert, has also now been arrested over the matter.

According to Dominion, Byrne gave a trove of confidential discovery material to his attorney, Lambert, who then leaked it to law enforcement and others.

“But Lambert’s misconduct does not end there,” Dominion added. “Not only did Lambert follow her client’s instruction to share Dominion’s documents with an unknown number of individuals, she also filed dozens of them publicly in an unrelated proceeding (to which Dominion is not a party), and they have now been viewed by tens of thousands of users on social media.”

According to Dominion, the evidence leaked doesn’t show any criminality. Dominion blasted “Lambert’s xenophobic conclusion is that any email from non-US-based Dominion personnel is conclusive evidence of criminal activity.”

Far from running from Dominion’s allegations, Byrne and Lambert have both admitted to leaking the discovery materials. They said the materials contain evidence of criminality, meaning that they’re not protected by any protective order.

In a response to Dominion filed Monday, Lambert defended her actions.

“Mr. Byrne came into possession of email communications produced by Dominion during discovery (some written in Serbian and foreign languages) with and from top level Dominion employees directing and tasking foreign nationals to remotely access voting machines utilized in the United States during the November 3, 2020 election,” Lambert said.

“The remote access by these foreign nationals occurred while the states were still counting votes, determining a final tally, and prior to certification of the results. The email communications further established that background checks of the Serbian Dominion employees did not place; the United States had no knowledge or oversight of these Serbian individuals including whether or not they had prior Serbian military experience,” she said.

But despite Lambert’s explanation, she was arrested Monday following a hearing over possible sanctions against her for disseminating confidential emails from Dominion.

The U.S. Marshals office said Lambert was arrested on “local charges.” A Michigan judge earlier this month issued a bench warrant for Lambert after she missed a hearing in her case, in which she’s charged with four felonies for accessing voting machines in a search for evidence of a conspiracy theory against Trump. Lambert had earlier, unsuccessfully, sued to overturn Trump’s loss in Michigan.

Meanwhile, the evidence leaked by Lambert continues to spread.

Sheriff Dar Leaf of Barry County, Michigan, wrote to Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, about the matter on Sunday, offering to provide him with Lambert’s evidence. Leaf is investigating Dominion, and Lambert gave him records from the Dominion/Byrne lawsuit.

< link to x post with google drive removed by me >

“I am presenting you with this letter and an initial tranche of evidence so that you will review it, and be compelled to investigate this matter and call those responsible for this breach of our Constitution to give testimony concerning these criminal acts and breach of our national security,” Leaf told Jordan, who has yet to publicly comment on the matter.

Headline USA will continue to cover this story as it develops.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

< more at link >

https://x.com/DC_Draino/status/1770163426083348808?s=20

They’re now arresting the people exposing election fraud instead of those committing it
    The Gateway Pundit
    @gatewaypundit
    ·
    6h
    Michigan Lawyer Stefanie Lambert Arrested by US Marshals in DC Following Court Appearance — for Submitting “Evidence of Numerous Crimes” Including Internal Emails from Dominion Voting Systems to Law Enforcement via @gatewaypundit
    https://thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03...us-marshals-dc
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th March 2024 at 19:50.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (19th March 2024), Ewan (21st March 2024), Jim_Duyer (19th March 2024), pounamuknight (21st March 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,438 times in 8,340 posts

"Let My People Go" by Dr. David Clements - FULL MOVIE

Here is the full free version of "Let My People Go" by Professor David Clements. This film provides an all-out assault on rigged election machines and software, with a mandate to throw them out and bring honesty back to our elections.

https://rumble.com/v4l49gx-let-my-pe...ull-movie.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4ij1au/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

pounamuknight (25th March 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), Satori (24th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

An interview with the man who made the film above.

The film was blocked, since last December, in many nasty different ways. In giving it away now he feels like he's running illegal bibles behind Communist lines, about it.

He just wants as many people as possible to watch it, having given up hope that he can recoup his life's savings from it.

The Diabolical Agenda Behind the J6 False Flag REVEALED w/ David Clements
    Mar 23

https://rumble.com/v4l4cfk-the-diabo...-clements.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4ij49h/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

pounamuknight (25th March 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status...433583904?s=20

KanekoaTheGreat
    @KanekoaTheGreat
    🚨NEW: Mark Wingate, a Fulton County Elections Board member, testifies that he voted against certifying the 2020 election because the county did not verify the signatures on 147,000 mail-in ballots.

"I asked what did we do for signature verification? And the comment I got back frankly floored me, 'We didn't do any.'"

Additionally, the county could not provide any chain of custody documentation or surveillance footage for mail-in ballots or ballot drop boxes.

"I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered."

"There was never any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board."

He also says there were problems with the voter registration rolls that still exist in Fulton County.

Wingate's testimony was part of the disbarment hearing for Former United States Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark, who is among the 19 defendants facing various charges, including racketeering, by Fani Willis for investigating the 2020 election in Fulton County.

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/17...259800660?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd April 2024 at 16:18.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd April 2024), pounamuknight (4th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...46278516572367

Peter Bernegger
    @PeterBernegger
    I was charged with a felony crime of "simulating legal process." This is politically motivated where they are trying to shut me up, to shut us all up. For those who don't know, this is the second time they have come after me; the first time was dismissed in 15 minutes when the judge learned the truth of the matter. I am home now and back in the fight for our beloved country. Thank you for all the support and prayers statewide and nationally.
    Let's kick this off right: I have seen the Dominion Voting Co. source code, and I have access to it. There are, in fact, two sets of source code; the cheat is in the "adjudication" package. Watch Jeff O'Donnell's 3 part movie series he came out with recently, it's explained in there. Think of it as two sets of financial books at a company. One set of books for the IRS, and one for the company about what is really happening. Not all counties have this adjudication package. If you want to find out about your county, request public records for all purchase contracts between your county and Dominion Voting. Look for "adjudication". And yes, Dominion Voting systems connect to the internet as the multiple IP system audit log tapes (SLOG.txt) I obtained prove it. The Dominion emails provided by Attorney Stephanie Lambert also prove it. Again: Dominion's own emails prove they and others (yes, others) have access to the voting machines via the internet. Including from Serbia.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (6th April 2024), norman (5th April 2024), pounamuknight (6th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

https://x.com/leslibless/status/1776383758003818808

Here is USPS whistleblower Jesse Morgan discussing how, in 2020, he drove his trailer stuffed w 200,000 ballots from NY to a new, diverted PA location, then they disappeared.

AG Bill Barr was in on it, & tried shutting him up, but Morgan was vindicated!

— 🇺🇸ProudArmyBrat (@leslibless) April 5, 2024

https://x.com/realLizUSA/status/1775886672611217738

In December 2020 an “irate” Bill Barr called investigators looking into Jesse Morgan’s claim of hundreds of thousands of completed mail-in ballots hauled across state lines to “STAND DOWN”

“‘I told you you need to stand down on this.’

“[He was] agitated, to say the least.”

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2024), pounamuknight (7th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

A few days before the 2020 election, Hunter Biden's laptop was less than a mile from the Dominion headquarters in Serbia where whistle-blowers say they managed and fiddled vote data from.

Juan O Savin HUGE Intel Apr 6: "Juan O Savin Sits Down w/ David Rodriguez"
    https://rumble.com/v4nxdj5-juan-o-sa...rodriguez.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4lc5yq/?pub=4

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

pounamuknight (9th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...62595212362021

Georgia’s election board now admits to violations of election law in 2020.

In writing.

It’s over for the election fraud deniers.

///

BREAKING: The long awaited report from an investigation (SEB2023-25) into errors found in both the hand count & a machine count from the 2020 presidential election in Fulton Co. is officially on the agenda for a May 7th State Election Board meeting!

The investigation found violations into both the hand audit and machine count according to citizen investigator Joe Rossi.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (13th April 2024), pounamuknight (13th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Juan O' Savin: Things Getting Worse Or Being Revealed? (Video)

30 minute interview, you will go woooh baby when you hear this. Remember they have it all.

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...o-3812169.html

22. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The machines we are using are worthless.
    https://confirmedsource.com/voting-m...ting-machines/

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Williams For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th April 2024), mountain_jim (14th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (16th April 2024)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Williams (here)
    The machines we are using are worthless.
    https://confirmedsource.com/voting-m...ting-machines/
    Even more worthless when untested updates are added late and they are left connected to the internet with out-of-box admin passwords.

I am fairly sure that the worst cheating and clearest evidence of same is in Georgia's Fulton county, but a corrupt governor has prevented anything being done about it so far.

Have to see if anything changes in next scheduled May 7th election board meeting to hear some evidence, assuming it does not get cancelled like last time.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th April 2024)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status...66674423300340

A Chinese government-backed company controls election administration software in LA, San Francisco, Detroit, St. Louis, and Washington D.C., and it was all covered up because Orange Man Bad...@TrueTheVotehttps://t.co/rCo19jjAXV

— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) April 18, 2024

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status...67503838552276

@KanekoaTheGreat
    Prosecutor: California DA Dropped Bombshell Election Data Case Because It Might Help Trump

For political reasons, Los Angeles DA George Gascon dismissed the criminal charges against Konnech CEO Eugene Yu, says the lead prosecutor on the case.

L.A. County District Attorney George Gascon improperly — and for political reasons — dismissed the criminal charges against the CEO of election software services company Konnech, a governmental tort complaint filed Wednesday by the lead prosecutor on the case claims.

That eight-page complaint against Gascon with the county Board of Supervisors further alleges the DA retaliated against his lead prosecutor for opposing the dismissal of the charges — and reveals many more previously unknown and troubling details about the entire case.

On Oct. 4, 2022, the L.A. County district attorney’s office announced Eugene Yu, the CEO of the Michigan-based Konnech, had been arrested in conjunction with criminal charges pending in California.

In announcing Yu’s arrest, the DA’s office stated that “under its $2.9 million, five-year contract with the county, Konnech was supposed to securely maintain the data and that only United States citizens and permanent residents have access to it.”

However, in violation of the contract, “information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China,” according to the press release...

Yu was later arrested and extradited to California, where the far-left Gascon eventually dismissed the criminal charges against Yu.

L.A. County later also approved a $5 million payout to Yu to settle a civil lawsuit the Konnech CEO had filed against the government.

From a legal perspective, the dismissal of the criminal charges was baffling, as the criminal complaint filed against Yu stated that during the execution of a search warrant at Konnech, the government recovered evidence that employees had “sent personal identifying information of Los Angeles County election workers to third-party software developers who assisted with the creating and fixing [of] Konnech’s internal ‘PollChief’ software.”

The criminal complaint further stated that a project manager for Konnech’s contract with L.A. County “confirmed via the messaging app DingTalk that any employee for Chinese contractors working on PollChief software had ‘superadministrative’ privileges for all PollChief clients.”

@ProfMJCleveland

@TrueTheVote

https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/17...ht-help-trump/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (Today)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1781099654693756992

BREAKING: Former Michigan Senator Patrick Colbeck has filed a criminal complaint against Dominion Voting Systems CEO, alleging Mr. Poulos committed 15 counts of perjury during his testimony before the MI Senate Oversight Committee on December 15, 2020.

— Leading Report (@LeadingReport) April 18, 2024

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (Today)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

https://x.com/jeffmfulgham/status/1781359374771888384

See new posts
    Conversation
    Jeff Fulgham
    @jeffmfulgham
    New Email: More Georgia 2020 Election Law Violations Found By Citizens, Not State Investigators. And Officials Refuse To Meet With This Upstanding Citizen!

This email is from that citizen, Joe Rossi, to
    @GabrielSterling
    , GASOS official. Rossi forwarded it to me and asked if I would share.

Rossi's first complaint to the State Election Board (SEB) settled in 2023 proved that Fulton's official hand count contained duplicate (fake) batches of ballots (approximately 6,000 gross fake votes, app. 3,500 fake net Biden). The attached image shows just one example of a fake duplicate batch from the official records. This batch was reported as being counted 3 times, giving Biden a fake net gain of 592 votes!

Now Joe Rossi and a fellow researcher have filed a second complaint concerning thousands of fake duplicate ballots and other manipulation in Fulton 2020. Inspectors have confirmed more violations, which will be discussed at the next SEB hearing in May. But although Rossi is an upstanding GA citizen, GASOS officials refuse to meet with him. Rossi is a retired executive with Pepsi Cola and a chemical engineer who now teaches an engineering course at a small college.

Read the attached email from Rossi to Gabriel Sterling. Rossi is respectfully requesting a meeting to discuss evidence of fraud. This is Rossi's 12th request for a meeting!

Now you understand why I say We the People have lost sovereign control of our own elections to Deep State puppets who are not accountable to citizens. For the record I submitted supporting evidence to the GA AG for the first Rossi case concerning the fake duplicate batches. While I never speculate on who did this, I told both state and federal officials that in my assessment the evidence suggests the Fulton hand count was intentionally manipulated to force it to match the machine count.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9