+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Living without the 'Human Clock'?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Living without the 'Human Clock'?

i was wondering who in here experience living without those human clock or Human Time? i thought about it ditching the clock..there's people experience it and find it better, it's hard with appointments and life..my idea is just set alarm and calendar...1 day/1-2hours before the event/appointments

we have heard so many stories with NDE's when they return to earth having issue living with Time...

Quote Earlier this year, Twitpic CEO Steven Corona spent 30 days without social media. Now, he's given up time. That's right—no clocks, no watches, nothing digital. He shares what life is like with the sun as his guide.

Time. When broken down into minutes, hours, days, such small units over a lifetime, they don't really seem to exist. It's almost like a reality that we all subscribe to—existing only because we agreed it should. On the other hand, time is always marching forward. Infinite. Abrupt when divided into years, decades, centuries.The smallest units, insignificant over a lifetime, are also the most stressful. The most frustrating. I was sick of it.

I unsubscribed to the clock

I dropped my watch right into the garbage. Shut off the glowing green-blue digital clocks that seem to piggyback on every appliance known to man—microwave, stove, VCR. The one in the corner of my computer screen? Gone. On my iPhone, I changed it to a random timezone so, technically, it still has a clock, but at quick glance? Almost useless.

The effects were immediate. The first few days were so confusing. I worked on my laptop all day, totally devoured and consumed by creating things. I had no idea whether it was 11 AM or 7 PM, and didn't care—it was beautiful! I was able to really lose myself in a project without having a clock to constantly distract.

I learned how to read the sun—a skill that adapted on its own, so it was surprising when I caught myself turning to the window to figure out if I was done working for the day. I've tested myself and I'm pretty accurate, even with the season change.
    Three months later

Though I've gotten used to the mental freedom, three months into it, the bigger changes are still sticking around. I'm less stressed. I don't worry about how long things take or even bother considering how long they should take. Over a lifetime, an extra couple of minutes here or there is a rounding error and a worthy price to pay for the benefits.

I'm no longer chained to the clock. I measure my life in heartbeats and years, the only significant units to me.
    https://lifehacker.com/living-without-time-5943923
    Last edited by apokalypse; 7th May 2023 at 01:38.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

anasazi (7th May 2023), Bill Ryan (7th May 2023), Chip (10th May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), Franny (7th May 2023), haroldsails (7th May 2023), Journeyman (7th May 2023), Miller (7th May 2023), Orph (7th May 2023), Peace in Oz (7th May 2023), rgray222 (7th May 2023), Zampano (8th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: Living without the 'Human Clock'?

I have not worn a watch for decades and rarely set an alarm clock. For years I set an alarm to get out of bed in the morning but I consistently woke up one or two minutes and many times just seconds before the alarm went off. As a result, I just felt it was unnecessary to use an alarm clock. Throughout the day I seem to know what time it is, I am almost always right, maybe not to the minute but usually within 5 minutes. I wish I could say I study the sun or have some method of telling time but it is just an intuitive sense. I don't feel a sense of mental freedom it is just the way my life works.

I have read a lot about near-death experiences and have always marveled at people saying their life passed before their eyes in a split second. I believe that time is a suspicious reality specifically for us in our human form.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

anasazi (7th May 2023), Bill Ryan (7th May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), haroldsails (7th May 2023), Journeyman (7th May 2023), Miller (7th May 2023), Orph (7th May 2023), Peace in Oz (7th May 2023), Sunny-side-up (11th May 2023), Vangelo (7th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,085 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I have not worn a watch for decades and rarely set an alarm clock. For years I set an alarm to get out of bed in the morning but I consistently woke up one or two minutes and many times just seconds before the alarm went off. As a result, I just felt it was unnecessary to use an alarm clock. Throughout the day I seem to know what time it is, I am almost always right, maybe not to the minute but usually within 5 minutes. I wish I could say I study the sun or have some method of telling time but it is just an intuitive sense. I don't feel a sense of mental freedom it is just the way my life works.

I have read a lot about near-death experiences and have always marveled at people saying their life passed before their eyes in a split second. I believe that time is a suspicious reality specifically for us in our human form.
    Exactly the same as this.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), Miller (7th May 2023), rgray222 (7th May 2023), Sunny-side-up (11th May 2023), Vangelo (7th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,604 times in 571 posts

This is me as well. I find my internal clock to be both a blessing and a curse to be honest. A curse because I wish I could turn off my internal clock on the weekends.

I have had the privilege of being in 12 day retreats with no electronics. These retreats include 3.5 days of silence & fasting where we do not communicate with each other and only drink water, fruit juice, coffee or tea. After 1.5 days of that, my internal clock finally sets to nature's rhythm.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), rgray222 (7th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,452 times in 21,114 posts

• I wonder if Time works totally different in the "After Life" how does it "realign" with us here right now?
    Maybe "strong authentic heartfelt emotions" (on both sides) is KEY to unravel the secret ... This was (among others) hinted by "The Pleiadians" (Barbara Marciniak) & Gregg Braden ... and I am not talking about manipulated & manufactured emotions done by control freaks of all kinds.

There is a book called: "Timeless Voyage" bought by my girlfriend Charlotte in 1990 as a gift for me when we're watching a UFO Lecture given by people who travel the world with 7 boats ... they come from Bora Bora and claim to have contact with Extra Terrestrials ... They also have visited all kinds of (famous) UFO Contactees from all over the world and use their "face to face" investigations for their UFO lectures/presentations ... that we were seeing. They have a "self supportive community" who can live totally "off the grid" having small Pyramidal & Dodecahedron Type Buildings made and "channeled" a "comic book" with beautiful drawings telling a story ... that partly is exactly what I have experienced in real life.

I am not sure if I ever explained the whole story of what happened to me not long after my first UFO encounter in Summer 1990 feeling guided to them ... they discuss: "Timeless Voyage" concept.
    • As longs as I am "in to UFOs & UFO research" I always felt there is an "Altering Time-lines" factor involved!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th May 2023 at 23:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2023), rgray222 (7th May 2023), Vangelo (8th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I have had the privilege of being in 12 day retreats with no electronics. These retreats include 3.5 days of silence & fasting where we do not communicate with each other and only drink water, fruit juice, coffee or tea.

i'm starting to do it now and looking into it retreats without internet..i believe if u have family should do it camping throw devices away and go back to nature and board games.

i have remove all clock on PC and trying not looking at the clock. I'm looking into "off the grid" right now, even IF won jackpot or have millions still be the same...off the grid or in the road lifestyle and totally drop the time..
    Last edited by apokalypse; 8th May 2023 at 01:24.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th May 2023), rgray222 (11th May 2023), Vangelo (8th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Just couldn't resist, a song by the great Chicago - Does Anyone Know What Time It is.

With updated technology and some of the most amazing studio artists in the world, they actually sound better than the original band. These guys are all Russians.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Vangelo (11th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread