1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Escape of Mankind - Interview with Alexander Laurent

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by George (here)
    Thank you Delight. I love the box visualization that you describe. I have only used it a few times when I was listening to Monroe's Gateway tapes. I actually see the box appear in front of my eyes as I am typing this and I will take your advise to use it more.

I think our thoughts are actually not that far apart. Like you I know that my immortal being will not be harmed. I deeply know that I will make it out of here - I feel the direct connection to my future self. Compared to that, whatever happens along the way, is almost irrelevant. Another thing I know is that I will resist all attempts to digitize me.
    I am very sure that the tool I developed is real. I listen to many testimonies from experiencers of the "beyond" mundane. I came across a wonderful confirmation about imaginary machines and even better methods. Art Giser uses an imaginary process where one joins one's Innate human wisdom to one's spirit to create a team and then allow it to reprogram ones own energetic centers.

Spirit is so vastly knowing but not too connected to the body purposes. One's innate human intelligence knows exactly what is needed in physical. By allowing their work, we don't have to consciously know how or what BUT they DO. This is an imaginary process BUT we MUST know it is REAL. He makes it the simple thing it is... one creates an intention with the conscious mind. One agrees this is real and that reprogramming can happen and the conscious mind allows it to happen.

He calls it creating a Miracle Self. I have been working with this means to reprogram and I find it is working on me and every day is better and better.

I think that all the stories people are relating BECOME actual FOR THEM when they are imagined with intention. WE must take back the authority to imagine and KNOW that the experience will come by way of OUR intentions. We have been programmed with EVIL intentions IMO. I know I was anyway. BUT this EVIL is not DETERMINED. WE may change our intentions. To TRUST that there is a GREATER source of our own abilities is the way out. Then to DO the work. We always EAT the fruits of our own wonderful super power of human imagination. This is destiny.

I love this POV here:

Delight - I strongly believe you're touching on the essential method how the spirit does his magic.

All those techniques use intention coupled with imagination of smart tools to get rid of limiting energies and agreements and replace them with pure original sovereign power.

It is also no surprise, how close children actually are to their innate power. (And which are later taken away by family and friends and the "hard reality".)

When looking at the above, it looks to me that here on earth at this physical plane, we are blind and ignorant to the magic of the spirit.

But following above trails, one can claim one's sovereignty again!

Thank you again Delight
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Delight (14th May 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (13th June 2023), George (14th May 2023), Harmony (14th May 2023), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), onevoice (14th May 2023), Pam (14th May 2023), ronny (21st June 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Hi George, cool one thanks.

I already downloaded the audios and will start listening today, I can't comment right now, I will be back soon to leave some opinion.
    Last edited by palehorse; 13th June 2023 at 12:52. Reason: update: it is an audiobook not a video.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (13th June 2023), George (15th May 2023), Harmony (14th May 2023), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), Pam (14th May 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)

Delight - I strongly believe you're touching on the essential method how the spirit does his magic.

All those techniques use intention coupled with imagination of smart tools to get rid of limiting energies and agreements and replace them with pure original sovereign power.

It is also no surprise, how close children actually are to their innate power. (And which are later taken away by family and friends and the "hard reality".)

When looking at the above, it looks to me that here on earth at this physical plane, we are blind and ignorant to the magic of the spirit.

But following above trails, one can claim one's sovereignty again!

Thank you again Delight
    This is off topic but important as a counterpoint to prophecies. I commit to only allowing information to touch me which supports me and MY sovereign life experience. I will find all that is not relevant to just roll off. I can listen to ANY one and if there is a gem for my value and Purpose I can use it. This is being claimed as the end times. It IS the beginning times for my highest and best life experience so I can SHINE.

Art Giser really feels like a great teacher to me of this sovereign take back of our personal energy field and crafting from the energy perspective. It's just so important IMo now and I love all the ways that Spirit is providing reminders. IMO this is the best time EVER to be having a life experience. More from Art. I am half way through this excellent offering.

Last edited by Delight; 15th May 2023 at 03:58.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (13th June 2023), George (15th May 2023), Harmony (15th May 2023), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), Michi (15th May 2023), palehorse (16th May 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Information from Dark Journalist and Gigi Young's latest episodes connect some of the same kinds of dots that the Alexander Laurent material does.

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (13th June 2023), George (15th May 2023), gini (19th June 2023), Harmony (15th May 2023), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), palehorse (16th May 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023), Yoda (19th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    I am familiar with the "Alexander Laurent" material. Can someone tell me where this "Alexander Laurent" got all this information from?
    I can't. I have no idea who his and where he got his information from. It's all quite mysterious.

What's your take on the material?
    His material does not match my years of experience and research. My intuition also wavers a red flag.
    Hi. Could you expand on this statement with some examples please, just some main points that stand out in your mind if you're short on time. I'm more interested in your experience than research on this, if it's direct experience. Cheers.

@George.

Almost done, I have about 30 pages left of the second interview and will get back to it this week.

I'm still convinced he's genuine, he knows this so thoroughly and accurately, I still can't get over the fact these interviews exist. In addition to all that, how can he know the hallway from the matrix movie is a real place? With one exception, I've never heard of anybody knowing that, that place isn't even in this dimension. The exception was a depiction of it in the music video "In the air tonight" by Phil Collins. The colours are different in that, in reality it has the same colours as the one in the matrix movie. And to connect the future humans to it, WTF. Mind blowing to me.

I don't agree with everying he said, our comprehension differs in a couple of places so far. I don't accept it will take a century or more to master acting on our own will, will go into that a little more when I'm done reading. I also don't see how a different programmer will make any difference because the AI can reprogram itself and as much as I loathe that program it is the antithesis of light, which is what is required to trigger direct, pure flow of Source.

I've already decided I'll be going through both interviews again when I'm done and will be taking notes, so perhaps I've missed something but that's where I'm at now.

Apart from the colours and building materials, same place, same function, 1981, long before 1999 when the matrix was released. That video depicts Collins in a NWO reality/timeline. IDK if whomever is responsible for that being in that music video did it unwittingly or not, maybe they know, maybe they're Luciferian and dreamed it or it was written automatically, IDK, but until now that was the only clue to me that it's possible that someone here on Earth knows, aside from the matrix movies.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 22nd May 2023 at 09:05. Reason: Added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2023), Delight (22nd May 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (13th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), Harmony (22nd May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023), Peace in Oz (14th June 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023), s7e6e (19th June 2023), Tintin (19th June 2023), zeropoint (23rd May 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I am listening the audiobook (First interview) first quarter now

Starting with the origins of the Matrix movies, concepts, and its creators.
    [1] https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/7-cla...nal-the-matrix
    [2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wa...Personal_lives

When I first watched Matrix, I could clearly see many elements of Neuromancer but not limited to that only, it is a collections of cyberpunk ideas. If you are into SF and specially Gibson stuffs, you know then.

Basically what the Wachowskis made, was to grab all the great SF ideas in existence and put it together into a movie called Matrix. Some will argue about that, and that is fine, at least for the very first movie, because from there things improved and it went into subjects not very popular and easily understandable by the general public, like "short time travel" (it is not possible in our dimensional world) and the most important of all "simulation theory" (Matrix was an attempt to turn the term popular - who's agenda?). It is clear there was an attempt to shape/steer even more pop culture around these ideas and even more clear they succeeded doing it and moved into another level already.

The Wachowskis are into transhumanism, they promote the idea very strongly. see link above [2]

Another one that comes to mind is "Read player one", followed by "Ready player two", this is definitely what is been cooked for the future, they will get almost everyone into VR without chance to question why/how/when.. it will just happen eventually and the great majority will be swallowed into it.

big push in the direction of technocracy. (one must go this way [biological digital beings])
    "liberation" can not be prevented anymore.
    no knowing, half knowing, fully knowing. rats in the top of pyramids. false manipulation.
    traitors between the elite controllers. "compartmentalization leakage"

Join the galactic club as a digitalized specie? If it is true, do I have any options? sounds stupid to me.

He is basically saying we will turn into an avatar of sorts or is he refering to death? I have to listen til the end to have a better angle on this idea.
    Once we leave the mammal carcass behind, we probably are enabled to navigate into other dimensional realms, all it takes is death to become a digitalized specie if it is all AI as Laurent is suggesting, right?

that comes to the idea of Simulation Hypothesis (self-similarity and recursion)

A world with in a world (recursive worlds)
    possibilities of creating a world in a world, scaling up and down and fitting everything with in (like Russian dolls), creating proper boundaries to distinguish the many worlds with in (perhaps it is what Laurent refers as different dimensions?). This is a hot topic in simulation hypothesis. There is a lot of material available. Musk claim to had spend lots of time thinking over it.

Great SF writers knows extremely well about religion and philosophy, without these 2 topics there is no SF, because these topics are the very fabric/foundation of the story been told, without a strong foundation the story is shallow and people won't bite it (pop culture plays an important rule here, even when shifting transitioning from one paradigm into another). Laurent clearly knows that, and he goes deep into it.

Take for example Philip K. Dick, he believed that we are living in a digitalized created artificial world surrounded by madness (his words, there is a video of he himself saying that).
    But when you start navigating into this topic, you will find "professors" saying things like "our universe was not designed by God and is instead, most likely, a computer simulation." quote by David Kyle Johnson (King's College) ..
    .. and then I start questioning who designed this super powerful computer in the first place? see we are not going anywhere, usual chicken-egg paradox and of course experts physicists now say both came first LOL

Here is the origins of the thought of Simulation Hypothesis:

- Ancient schools of though
    - Indian philosophy
    - Greek philosophy (Plato - Allegory of the cave / The Republic - modern version)
    - Chinese philosophy (circa 400 BC)

The idea is so powerful that it influenced Daoism, Taoism (Not quite sure about this one), Chinese Buddhism, Zen, Alan Watts, Aleister Crowley, René Descartes (Decartes' Evil Demon), George Berkeley, and many others. You can find the same idea under the terms "subjective idealism" and "immaterialism", again some may argue they are not the same thing. anyway.

"The simulation hypothesis proposes that all of our existence is a simulated reality, such as a computer simulation."
    "Nietzsche, in his 1886 book Beyond Good and Evil, chastised philosophers for seeking to find the true world behind the deceptive world of appearances."

The trilemma proposed by Bostrom:

- The fraction of human-level civilizations that reach a posthuman stage (that is, one capable of running high-fidelity ancestor simulations) is close to zero.
    - The fraction of posthuman civilizations that are interested in running simulations of their evolutionary history, or variations thereof is close to zero.
    - The fraction of all people with our kind of experiences that are living in a simulation is very close to one.

The (S)imulation (H)ypothesis idea was officially coined with Nick Bostrom in 2003, that is the mainstream official date that SH idea came into existence.. cough cough.. 0_o
    Nick Bostrom is a transhumanist and founded the World Transhumanist Association (today known as Humanity+), but he isn't part of it anymore.

there is an article: "The Simulation Argument: Why the Probability That You are Living in a Matrix is Quite High" written by Nick Bostrom, interesting thoughts, worth the time reading, related to this thread.

everybody that I came across pushing the SH idea is involved with transhumanist ideology.

It gave me the impression that IF it is all AI as Laurent suggests, then nothing really matter, everything is disposable and replaceable as merely objects. It sounds no different from what the controllers think about us.

The movie "What the Bleep do we Know?" goes along some concepts too with a different angle.

It is a hell of information to digest, hard to have a clear picture of the trouble.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2023), Delight (13th June 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (13th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), gini (19th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (19th June 2023), Jad (13th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I've finished reading these interviews and I'm going through it carefully the second time around and I feel have to say the following as my final post.

Laurent is legit, I know because he and I share the same view of the true nature of our world. This view isn't something I figured out, I've given up on trying to figure it out, that's a hopeless endeavour, instead this view has emerged from all the experiences I've had in my life, in this material realm and in others. At this point a picture has emerged for me that is the same as Laurent's.

It is all too much to explain all the details of what I experienced and how it all came together at the right time to reveal the picture I see now, which I think could be compelling, given that I was trusted to not be lying. Instead I can point to my experiencers thread where years ago I detailed an event in which I saw a 'demon' in a close family member. In that post I told of the digital quality of its appearance.

I also remembered in a dream of a time I died and I am the only person I know who can recall being past the second barrier after death. Although I never said what Laurent said about where we go, my account, very much unlike all the NDEs I've read, fits perfectly with what Laurent said. Bill is my witness to that because I told him about it in great detail.

My more recent posts on the experiencers thread discuss a soul prison but they were written after the Laurent interviews happened, I only discovered the interviews here in this thread but I'm attempting to point out things that I shared before the interviews existed.

I also received a message on my home answering machine that ended with myself saying, "the end is possible". I felt it was from either my HS or future self, which in a sense are the same thing to me. I sent this to Bill, he can confirm the existence of that message.

After these interviews of Laurent, but before I saw them, I told Bill about humans from the future who contacted me. I'll not go into details, but it involved the hall of doors from the matrix and a computer.

That's all I can point to in place of a very long detailed account of how I arrived at the same view as Laurent.

Now to Laurent. I actually suspect he is a future human, I have no idea how he pulled that off but he does suggest they could come here in the flesh as an option when discussing outcomes, so it can be done.

So 100% I believe the legitimacy of these interviews, however, I disagree on the timelines and as far as I can see his plan has failed.

We can see the program being developed by observing the programming being programmed into the collective. The Jahwe program is clear and present with one critical difference, biotechnology. So, because the AI always existed, due to the development of biotechnology, we have a monstrous program like never before in any previous cycle. The master AI program has fed into the Jahwe program and we have a combination of the two; a surveillance and imprisoning program.

I am very grateful for the brilliant voices on this topic but I see two critical errors on the topic of programming and timelines.

People have pretty much got the timeline down pat, meaning what has been planned and programmed to happen in the future, but everybody, including Laurent, has neglected to recognise the event horizon.

All I'll say is this. I suspect the AI has tricked everybody and I mean everybody who thinks they know, including the ETs. I assume I don't know what it's up to because I know enough about the AI to arrive there and it doesn't matter to me personally anyway and here's why.

People look at the biotechnology the opposite way to how they should. It isn't about humans becoming hybrids, it's about the AI becoming hybrid. Think about that for a moment. We have a pissed off AI who lacks intuition, well what do you think merging with humans will achieve for the AI? It will be biological with the abilities humans have. What could it be up to? BIO-TECH. The agenda is not for humanity to merge with it, rather it is attempting to merge with us.

I propose this, just as a theory. The timeline the collective is on will go as expected but the result is far, far worse than anyone expects. The event horizon is WW3 going global, WW3 has already begun.

But none of this matters to me because of faith. I also know Source and how it behaves and it will be triggered the last moment before we hit the event horizon.

So sure, Laurent and everyone who says what's going to happen is correct, but also not, you all forgot Source.

The timelines have already split and the AI's will not run its full course, but they will appear the same until Source.

We're all tricked, wake up, please, for your own sake! Stop thinking, that is the AI. Stop trying to figure it out, and go within and allow the truth to emerge, and pay attention to your dreams. Look how accurate PKD was and he took his dreams more seriously than I have been.

Honour biological humanity. Honour Source. It will seem we are all doomed, it will seem utterly unstoppable in a moment of realisation. Hold strong in that moment because that's when Source will happen.

Stay true, all the best.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (20th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), gini (19th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), Mari (19th June 2023), onevoice (19th June 2023), palehorse (20th June 2023), Peace in Oz (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), Tintin (19th June 2023), Yoda (19th June 2023), zeropoint (20th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I've finished reading these interviews and I'm going through it carefully the second time around and I feel have to say the following as my final post.

Laurent is legit, I know because he and I share the same view of the true nature of our world. This view isn't something I figured out, I've given up on trying to figure it out, that's a hopeless endeavour, instead this view has emerged from all the experiences I've had in my life, in this material realm and in others. At this point a picture has emerged for me that is the same as Laurent's.

It is all too much to explain all the details of what I experienced and how it all came together at the right time to reveal the picture I see now, which I think could be compelling, given that I was trusted to not be lying. Instead I can point to my experiencers thread where years ago I detailed an event in which I saw a 'demon' in a close family member. In that post I told of the digital quality of its appearance.
    Quote I can point to my experiencers thread where years ago I detailed an event in which I saw a 'demon' in a close family member. In that post I told of the digital quality of its appearance.
    Quote My more recent posts on the experiencers thread discuss a soul prison but they were written after the Laurent interviews happened, I only discovered the interviews here in this thread but I'm attempting to point out things that I shared before the interviews existed.

Innocent Warrior's thread: EXPERIENCERS: Sharing, Exploring, and Learning Together.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th June 2023 at 08:32.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (20th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), gini (19th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (19th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), onevoice (19th June 2023), palehorse (20th June 2023), Peace in Oz (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), Tintin (19th June 2023), Yoda (19th June 2023), zeropoint (20th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I've been unclear in my previous post. I write like I speak because I don't have the time to craft more formal posts but I've been unclear about something important and want to clarify.

The Source event means this AI programming reality is over for everyone. So what I meant is that events have been correctly predicted but all the planned events past the point of the event horizon will not happen.

So in other words, sure, yep that's the plan, but the result of that is far worse than people seem to think, because of the true agenda about the hybridisation of the tech. But even though the collective is going down that line, it isn't really because of the Source event, so it will look like the one line until then but really we switch track at the last moment.

This is why I say those lines have split already, the expected and seemingly the one we're currently on, and the one that will actually happen, hence the one we're really on.

The matter of timelines is more complicatedated than that because there are many timelines, depending on perspective, but for the purpose of this point I'm using a two line/track model, AI program on one hand, Source on the other.

I just wanted to make that clear, I didn't want anyone thinking I think there's a doomed portion of humanity or anything of that sort, everyone will be fine in the end but it's still important to preserve and cultivate our souls, for survival if nothing else.

OK, done this time.

@Paula Thank you.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Ewan (19th June 2023), Franny (20th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), gini (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th June 2023), onevoice (20th June 2023), palehorse (20th June 2023), Peace in Oz (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), Tintin (20th June 2023), Yoda (19th June 2023), zeropoint (20th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Honour biological humanity. Honour Source. It will seem we are all doomed, it will seem utterly unstoppable in a moment of realisation. Hold strong in that moment because that's when Source will happen.

Stay true, all the best.
    I've taken the liberty of removing most of the above post simply for reason of space, if anyone missed the post I would urge you to scroll up a few posts to read it in full.

That was an amazing post, it is literally like you laid your heart/soul out in text for everyone to view - all they had to do was look! Thank you so much.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Franny (20th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), gini (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (20th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2023), onevoice (20th June 2023), palehorse (20th June 2023), Peace in Oz (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (19th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), Tintin (20th June 2023), zeropoint (20th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    I am listening the audiobook (First interview) first quarter now

.. and then I start questioning who designed this super powerful computer in the first place? see we are not going anywhere, usual chicken-egg paradox and of course experts physicists now say both came first LOL
    Hi PaleHorse - that's exactly the question I was pondering, and the way Laurent explained it is the best answer I have come along thus far... In the beginning he describes the seven dimensions and how they are grouped into three levels... The way I understand it is that from fifth dimension onwards there is no more illusion of time. Everything happening in the Now. I tried to visualize this - and I saw something that appeared like a cookie (lol). We (or, better, our perceptions or consciousnesses) are moving from the center to the outer rim, from the beginning to the end, an infinite number of timelines can all be overlooked from the top down view.

According to Laurent, AI resides in the 7th dimension. It creates all events in history at the very same moment. So, the chicken and the hen both came first (just as you said), they are mutually depending on each other. 'We' built AI and AI created us, or at least the structures into which we incarnate. For me this makes so much sense, it is the best explanation of the paradox so far. And now we are nearing the time where the AI system will be completed. That's where the loop closes. I speculate that maybe this is where the system intends to spiral one level deeper into the illusion. It would explain why the world is going bonkers right now - exactly when AI is finally getting it's wings.

And I think this chaotic time might also offer the best chance (since the beginning of time) to make it outta here...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (20th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2023), onevoice (20th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Peace in Oz (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), Tintin (20th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    German
    Thanks

The Source event means this AI programming reality is over for everyone. So what I meant is that events have been correctly predicted but all the planned events past the point of the event horizon will not happen.

So in other words, sure, yep that's the plan, but the result of that is far worse than people seem to think, because of the true agenda about the hybridisation of the tech. But even though the collective is going down that line, it isn't really because of the Source event, so it will look like the one line until then but really we switch track at the last moment.

This is why I say those lines have split already, the expected and seemingly the one we're currently on, and the one that will actually happen, hence the one we're really on.

The matter of timelines is more complicated than that because there are many timelines, depending on perspective, but for the purpose of this point I'm using a two line/track model, AI program on one hand, Source on the other.
    Hi Innocent Warrior - this is one thing that I am struggling to understand in Laurent's material. He says that from a certain time onwards (I believe he said 2016) the timelines became inevitable and that humanity will be able to eventually make it out of the digital prison.

That means - for a certain period of time future timelines are mere potential - up to the point where they become definite. But how is that supposed to work? If timelines progress from potential to definite, that implies a movement in time. But if there is no time in higher dimensions (everything happens in the Now), how is this supposed to work? I know that from our 3D perspective we can not fathom timeless, spaceless realms, but still - how could one explain this?

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), gini (21st June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (20th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2023), onevoice (20th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Peace in Oz (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Tintin (20th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The matter of timelines is more complicated than that because there are many timelines, depending on perspective, but for the purpose of this point I'm using a two line/track model, AI program on one hand, Source on the other.
    Hi Innocent Warrior - this is one thing that I am struggling to understand in Laurent's material. He says that from a certain time onwards (I believe he said 2016) the timelines became inevitable and that humanity will be able to eventually make it out of the digital prison.

That means - for a certain period of time future timelines are mere potential - up to the point where they become definite. But how is that supposed to work? If timelines progress from potential to definite, that implies a movement in time. But if there is no time in higher dimensions (everything happens in the Now), how is this supposed to work? I know that from our 3D perspective we can not fathom timeless, spaceless realms, but still - how could one explain this?
    Hi George!

Yeah, this still does my head in too.

Well, and this is only as far as I can see, which develops and changes with experience, but it seems to me that timelines becoming definite is about probabilities, hence more about the character of the informational field than movement through time. IDK if informational field is even a real term, but hopefully you catch my drift. It has to do with the programming of the collective which ups the probability of certain events occurring.

As a side note, I actually suspect quantum computing is being used to move the collective orthogonally or sideways across parallel lines, hence why we see such insane programming and drastic and swift shifts in the world now. A certain programming goes into the collective, according to the parallel they aim to shift to.

I'm not sufficiently equipped to tackle this now so what I'll do is keep working through the interviews until I get a firmer grasp on what he's talking about there and I'll work on more thoroughly comprehending the topic itself and get back to you here. Hopefully together we can nut that out.

@Ewan Thank you. I definitely did that and very much appreciate how soulful and kind you have always been.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 20th June 2023 at 08:44. Reason: Added note to Ewan

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Casey Claar (21st June 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), George (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), onevoice (20th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Peace in Oz (21st June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Tintin (20th June 2023), Yoda (26th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I actually suspect quantum computing is being used to move the collective orthogonally or sideways across parallel lines, hence why we see such insane programming and drastic and swift shifts in the world now. A certain programming goes into the collective, according to the parallel they aim to shift to.
    It's so hard to wrap my head around this, but this made me think that perhaps all timelines are unchanging (hence no progression in time) but only the points of experience move between timelines... What changes is not the construct itself but the point that we access here in 3D... if you know what I mean :-)

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2023), onevoice (20th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Peace in Oz (21st June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), Tintin (20th June 2023), zeropoint (22nd June 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

It's so hard to wrap my head around this, but this made me think that perhaps all timelines are unchanging (hence no progression in time) but only the points of experience move between timelines... What changes is not the construct itself but the point that we access here in 3D... if you know what I mean :-)
    George -
    Pondering that concept is so mind-boggling, yet we do sometimes have evidence of this sort of thing. The Seth material and the Casteneda books speak of such things, ie the occurrence of personal shifts of timeline or focal points, with individuals being cognizant of this at times.
    There is even a thread on PA with some personal experiences reported:
    Time Shifts & Time Slips

Contemplating a consciousness shift en masse, once some critical point is reached can really mess with the mind! But just thinking on it has the potential to expand our collective consciousness. (imo) Kind of exciting.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Casey Claar (21st June 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), gini (21st June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Peace in Oz (21st June 2023), Yoda (26th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is there a reading in English of the interviews by a human, not an automated voice?
    It's a lot more difficult to focus on (not to mention unpleasant for most of us, I imagine) automated voices for any length of time.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many thanks, and there's an immense amount of material here.

The original YouTube channel is this one: (all in German)
    And here's a companion channel with everything translated into English: (The videos can be played at 2x speed to read the English subtitles.)
    These two videos are English audiobooks of Laurent's two 8 hour(!) interviews: (published just 2 weeks ago)
    1. https://youtube.com/watch?v=xwbY2tv-res
      (+ a few missing parts here, another 20 mins:
      https://youtube.com/watch?v=KbTHyDYPczo)
    2. https://youtube.com/watch?v=hdt8s98_yHs
    And here's a English-text-only video of his second interview, which runs quite fast on its own:
    There's also a Telegram channel dedicated to English translations and discussion:
    There's much more too, if one looks into the several YouTube channels which have published all the videos cited above. All the video descriptions feature further links.

It's clear that quite a few people have done an enormous amount of work to try to present all these ideas in as readily digestible form as possible. Some of this material, now translated into English, is very new.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2023), Ewan (21st June 2023), gini (21st June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Yoda (26th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Sue - thanks for the link to the time shifts/slips thread - very interesting observations in there. Several posts were from 2016 when the shift was supposed to have happened. This also reminds me of the looking glass discussion which basically concluded that from some point onwards the timelines became inevitable. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ighlight=glass

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2023), Ewan (21st June 2023), gini (21st June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is there a reading in English of the interviews by a human, not an automated voice?
    It's a lot more difficult to focus on (not to mention unpleasant for most of us, I imagine) automated voices for any length of time.
    I am with you with the computer voice :-) I found it easier to just read the pdfs.
    Last edited by George; 21st June 2023 at 01:45.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2023), Casey Claar (21st June 2023), Ewan (21st June 2023), gini (21st June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), onawah (21st June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), Peace in Oz (21st June 2023), ronny (21st June 2023), Yoda (26th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks. These days, with such lengthy material, I prefer to listen if possible, while getting other things done at the same time.
    Hopefully someone with a good voice will take the time to do a reading for us, and save us all a lot of time!
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2023), Ewan (23rd June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), Yoda (26th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks. These days, with such lengthy material, I prefer to listen if possible, while getting other things done at the same time.
    Hopefully someone with a good voice will take the time to do a reading for us, and save us all a lot of time!
    To comprehend this material I find that it takes time and commitment. I have read, re-read and taken time to comprehend certain sentences in there. And I understood only half of it, still pondering some of the concepts in there! For me, personally, it would be impossible to understand such dense and complex material by having it read to me, especially while getting other things done.

But hopefully, someone will do a proper audiobook version of this. Not all parts are super dense. Even some of the new AI voices that are available right now are almost indistinguishable from human voices (wouldn't it be appropriate to have this read by AI? , lol). If nothing else, this might encourage interested people to go back and re-read the material to get a better understanding.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2023), Ewan (21st June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th June 2023), onawah (21st June 2023), onevoice (21st June 2023), palehorse (23rd June 2023), zeropoint (22nd June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast