+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

<--!! edit update --> I just added "must see" twitter video below <-!!->

<--!! end edit -->

The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?
    • So let me get this straight:
    Tax Payers have to pay for "Reparations" to people who were never slaves ... and pay Billions for the Proxy War in Ukraine ... and pay Bail Outs for Corrupt Banks ... and pay Billions for "COVID Mass Hysteria Relief" ... and pay Billions to "combat" Climate Change ... and have to pay for the Mass Immigration Crisis due to the Deep State open borders policy ... Mass immigration Open Borders Crisis which leads to even more debt + major jump in crime-rates + healthcare insurance costs skyrocketing + housing shortages meanwhile pay even more to keep all 867+ US Military Bases Worldwide running!
    On top of all that, they also want us to use (y)our Tax money to build "Smart Cities" >>> we are forced to pay speeding up own imprisonment and helping them to enhance the enslavement process to serve "Their Greater Good" faster.

And (y)our pension funds will most likely to be vaporized during a major money crisis worse than what happened in 1929 ... and when that happens big chance they want to get rid of cash completely <<< because it was/is FAKE FIAT money to begin with ... they do not have anything left to back it up >>> it is a big scam! >>> a giant Pyramid Ponzi Scheme destined to collapse anyway.

Then when people are begging for governmental help they will introduce "Universal Basic Income" 100% connected to Dystopian Orwellian Type "Social Credit System", CBDC & Digital-ID

Did I forget something that is part of the "Controlled Demolition" of our current system? Please let me know!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 11th, 2023🦜🦋🌳

100% related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th May 2023 at 15:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anasazi (11th May 2023), angelfire (11th May 2023), Bluegreen (11th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), gini (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), Ioneo (11th May 2023), Jambo (11th May 2023), Le Chat (11th May 2023), mab777 (10th May 2023), Matthew (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Orph (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (11th May 2023), ronny (11th May 2023), T Smith (10th May 2023), Tintin (8th March 2024), Vangelo (10th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Default Re: The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Did I forget something that is part of the "Controlled Demolition" of our current system? Please let me know!
    How about the part where we all say, HELL NO!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

anasazi (11th May 2023), angelfire (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), gini (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Heart to heart (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), Le Chat (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Vangelo (10th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I hear you ...

You see, they know the system is totally corrupt and want to cover that up by replacing it with an even more evil/corrupt system!

And they will sell it as they are "the good guys saving humanity" from "bad systems".

If the masses blindly believe the manufactured "state of emergency" declarations (corporate pushed tunnel vision narratives) and even encourage Mass Censorship of those who expose their lies & deceptions ... You will literally see how fast the "Normalization of Insanity" will take place ... and these so-called: "New Normal People" really think that they are "good people" serving "the greater good" willfully sacrificing all common sense.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th May 2023 at 11:51.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (11th May 2023), gini (8th March 2024), Harmony (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), Ioneo (11th May 2023), Le Chat (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Orph (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (11th May 2023), T Smith (10th May 2023), Vangelo (10th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

You see they know the system is totally corrupt and want to cover that up by replacing it with an even more evil new (corrupt) system!

And they will sell it as they are "the good guys saving humanity" from "bad systems".

If the masses blindly believe the manufactured "state of emergency" declarations (corporate pushed tunnel vision narratives) and even encourage Mass Censorship of those who expose their lies & deceptions ... You will literally see how fast the "Normalization of Insanity" will take place ... and these so-called: "New Normal People" really think that they are "good people" serving "the greater good" willfully sacrificing all common sense.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Yup. The WTC demolition is a perfect analogy--it covered up (and destroyed evidence of) many crimes, while at the same time ushered us into an new era...

Frankly, I don't see anyway out for them except to raze it to the ground, scorched earth solution. That's the scary thing. And I have no doubt they'll do it if backed in a corner.

Psychopathy is dangerous bedfellow...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

anasazi (11th May 2023), angelfire (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2023), gini (8th March 2024), Harmony (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (11th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

Who is paying for all that?

Imagine if Russia or China did all that and not USA, how would we interpret that?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th May 2023 at 11:52.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anasazi (11th May 2023), gini (8th March 2024), Harmony (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Orph (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Vangelo (11th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

• 911-Conspiracy Finally Solved!: Names, Connections, Motives, 911Matrix of Details Exposed!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2023), Franny (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), John Hilton (8th March 2024), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Moss Rose (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Vangelo (11th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th May 2023), gini (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Icare (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), thepainterdoug (11th May 2023), Vangelo (11th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,203 times in 2,396 posts

• The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?
    So let me get this straight:

Tax Payers have to pay for "Reparations" to people who were never slaves ... and pay Billions for the Proxy War in Ukraine ... and pay Bail Outs for Corrupt Banks ... and pay Billions for "COVID Mass Hysteria Relief" ... and pay Billions to "combat" Climate Change ... and have to pay for the Mass Immigration Crisis due to the Deep State open borders policy ... Mass immigration Open Borders Crisis which leads to even more debt + major jump in crime-rates + healthcare insurance costs skyrocketing + housing shortages meanwhile pay even more to keep all 867+ US Military Bases Worldwide running!
    On top of all that, they also want us to use our Tax money to build "Smart Cities" >>> we are forced to pay speeding up own imprisonment and helping them to enhance the enslavement process to serve "Their Greater Good" faster.

And (y)our pension funds will most likely to be vaporized during a major money crisis worse than what happened in 1929 ... and when that happens big chance they want to get rid of cash completely <<< because it was/is FAKE FIAT money to begin with ... they do not have anything left to back it up >>> it is a big scam! >>> a giant Pyramid Ponzi Scheme destined to collapse anyway.

Then when people are begging for governmental help they will introduce "Universal Basic Income" 100% connected to Dystopian Orwellian Type "Social Credit System", CBDC & Digital-ID

Yes, I think you're right. I'd say this is exactly how they operate, and this is how they've always done things -- maybe even for a century or more. These genocidal psychopaths and their "Ordo Ab Chao"... The use of destruction to cover their crimes is the perfect cover... Well, it used to be. Thanks to internet communication connecting the world and the sharing of information, maybe their house of cards is finally all coming down. They were always able to operate in darkness. It was so much easier to hide their tracks when they were able to (almost completely) control the narrative. But, that's changing... I'd say that the same technology they've been using against us is now being turned on them by us.

What else to add to your list? Maybe how they've frightened people into believing their "health problems" can only be solved by the fake "health care" system. People pre-pay -- either directly or through taxes -- for their treatments (any and all "health" treatments including flu shots, mRNA "vaccines", chemotherapy, unnecessary surgeries, "medications" etc.) that, generally, harm and/or kill them.

I'd say it's mostly under the "Climate Change" and "Health Emergency" agendas that governments also use taxes to fund GMOs (frankenfoods) and other kinds of dystopian food systems (like growing "cancer meat", manufacturing fake milk and eggs, pushing the consumption of toxic insects like crickets to replace meat, finding ways to "pre-vaccinate" foods etc.). People are told it's all "perfectly healthy" and look how this "beneficial innovation" can help "save the planet".
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), gini (11th May 2023), Harmony (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2023 at 12:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (11th May 2023), Mercedes (11th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Pris (12th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2023 at 16:28.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (8th March 2024), Harmony (12th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Pris (12th May 2023), Vangelo (10th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    • The Whole System Facing a Controlled Demolition Just Like WTC7 To Cover Up Crimes?
    So let me get this straight:

On top of all that, they also want us to use our Tax money to build "Smart Cities" >>> we are forced to pay speeding up own imprisonment and helping them to enhance the enslavement process to serve "Their Greater Good" faster.

Yes, I think you're right. I'd say this is exactly how they operate, and this is how they've always done things -- maybe even for a century or more. These genocidal psychopaths and their "Ordo Ab Chao"... The use of destruction to cover their crimes is the perfect cover... Well, it used to be. Thanks to internet communication connecting the world and the sharing of information, maybe their house of cards is finally all coming down. They were always able to operate in darkness. It was so much easier to hide their tracks when they were able to (almost completely) control the narrative. But, that's changing... I'd say that the same technology they've been using against us is now being turned on them by us.

What else to add to your list? Maybe how they've frightened people into believing their "health problems" can only be solved by the fake "health care" system. People pre-pay -- either directly or through taxes -- for their treatments (any and all "health" treatments including flu shots, mRNA "vaccines", chemotherapy, unnecessary surgeries, "medications" etc.) that, generally, harm and/or kill them.

I'd say it's mostly under the "Climate Change" and "Health Emergency" agendas that governments also use taxes to fund GMOs (frankenfoods) and other kinds of dystopian food systems (like growing "cancer meat", manufacturing fake milk and eggs, pushing the consumption of toxic insects like crickets to replace meat, finding ways to "pre-vaccinate" foods etc.). People are told it's all "perfectly healthy" and look how this "beneficial innovation" can help "save the planet".
    I am adding to your post as you present so much psychopathology creating a TERRIBLE world for living beings. This SYSTEM is the utter INVERSE structure that we seem to be trapped by. Lots of people are becoming aware in ways as never before to the EVIL nature of the tentacles of this SYSTEM.

I have been SHOCKED by ever unraveling ideas I have embraced over the years. It is embarrassing. I feel embarrassed to admit being Ignorant. I think I have uncovered an important point.

My upbringing was in the Minion class. This narcissist trauma based training achieved in my case an ability to be incurious and Indifferent to experience. It is hard to explain because it is like an invisible fence of the mind. I could site an astounding number of examples in my interface with the SYSTEM as expressed in relationships.

One chief feature is being receptive to the surface of things and unquestionning. I am gobsmaked in retrospect at how I lived so unINTERESTED in testing what I was receiving. That does not mean I did not study and research looking for answers. However, I so often did not take something vital IN. I was a registered nurse and I FIRST had a faith in the system. I was able to be INDIFFERENT to the BASIC PROBLEM. It harms. Harm is taken as somehow "unavoidable. modern medical care the 3rd leading cause of death FOR YEARS. How can one NOT FEEL that something as HUGE as the 3rd leading cause of deathis ever acceptable?
    But it WAS accepted as something beyond my control. Due to a HABITUAL indifference, I just did not take it all IN> It did not really penetrate my thinking. NOW it does and I am REALLY becoming curious to know how US minions came to be unable to ADEQUATELY RESPOND or even recognize what is in our FACE. It floors me that I glossed over much before. Now I am seeing how I was part of the machine cogs because of my MIND. I have heard it described as a filter.

Indifference is a heart issue where you just cannot feel what is there in the moment. I feel deep wells of sorrow these days. I weep over my own contributions through my ignorance.

However, the SYSTEM is rigged to keep it all going and going. Never ending war, suffering, death.....
    AND THAT MAKES ME MAD. I am mad as hell at this SYSTEM which INCARNATES through us to lead us to suicide ourselves. How do we fight the SYSTEM? IMO we cannot and should not and THAT the crux of our dilemma, We minions. I was raised to support the SYSTEM.

As time passed and a developing relationship with Source, I recognize something of how it works. One is traumatized unendingly as a child. This is generational repetition. It SERVES the SYSTEM to demoralize the human being. Somehow I survived. It occurs to me that I don't know what could be POSSIBLE? But I think I need to learn I DO NOT NEED THE SYSTEM IN ANY WAY. But I see a whole other possible way. I know I am not the only visionary. IMO that is from GOD. God has helped me face myself. It is IMPORTNAT to face one's inner agreement. I had one...still do to the SYSTEM. However, I am turning to a woo space. God can do anything we give God permission to do in our sphere. God is an unknown but palapable and loving energy. There is no need to be separated from an immense love to help us navigate.

Luckily the human being is terrifically resilient and we have not completely lost all connection to how we COULD live. Honestly I know that God is a factor which is only an abstract concept without connection. Many find the connection.

I imagine that we could devote ourselves to being a field of awareness in the Greater FIELD of unlimited information and energy. I signed up for the fruits of THAT investigation, NOT this SYSTEM. I know GOD is here though and the demolition is Divine.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gini (8th March 2024), Harmony (8th March 2024), John Hilton (8th March 2024), Vangelo (10th March 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 times in 146 posts

Quote I am REALLY becoming curious to know how US minions came to be unable...
    UK minions, too!

Quote I could site an astounding number...
    Is that a typo or do you really spell the verb to "cite" with an 's' where you live? (I do copy editing of books - both UK and US - so I'm eager to learn the differences.)

As for your post in its entirety, my understanding is that we CHOOSE to experience life in a physical body in order to learn. The hardships are MEANT to occur, as part of that learning experience so I can't imagine that "God" (or "source") will interfere. Nevertheless, it would be nice to fix all the problems on earth! I hope that I live long enough to see the Great Awakening taking shape.
    Last edited by John Hilton; 8th March 2024 at 07:04. Reason: Clarification

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

gini (8th March 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread