+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Supposed Crash Retrieval Employee Leak (4chan) (April 2023)

1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Default Re: Supposed Crash Retrieval Employee Leak (4chan) (April 2023)

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    I don't think Carmody is around anymore, but I would have been interested in his opinion on the "foil shell".
    Unfortunately not, he's a long-term no-show, which is a shame. He could often see angles you couldn't, angles you didn't even know were there. He was one smart cookie.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (18th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Bright Skies (18th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023), noprophet (18th May 2023), Sadieblue (19th May 2023), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2023), Tigger (18th May 2023), Tintin (24th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just want to note here. I'm 36 years old and in a technical field. I'm very good at what I do, and I'm very professional. However, I also talk like someone who grew up on the internet, because I did. If I was to leak a bunch of stuff on 4chan that's what I, and many other millennials would sound like (remember, our generation is approaching 40 now. We're well out of the twenty-something wasteland.) We're also less about the put-on, more casual in our expression, especially to our peers. Most of the Whistleblower's Avalon is familiar with are boomer oriented and express themselves as such.
    Thank you for your post noprophet. Very good points! Don't judge a book by its cover, or in this case – don't judge a whistleblower by their writing style.

And I am a millennial too!

And additionally it is sometimes necessary to present oneself in a certain way and blend in and fit with your target audience. I wonder how the conversation would have gone if the alleged whistleblower had decided to post here on Project Avalon instead.

Also, if I was working in a field as highly classified as crash recovery, I would be very careful to not research UFOs on my very probably monitored internet/phone lines. In fact, it would probably be better, as he stated in the writing, to portray a disinterest in the subject on the whole, even to be sincerely disinterested, when working in a such a field.

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    I don't think Carmody is around anymore, but I would have been interested in his opinion on the "foil shell".
    Unfortunately not, he's a long-term no-show, which is a shame. He could often see angles you couldn't, angles you didn't even know were there. He was one smart cookie.
    I am not a regular forum poster but the username Carmody is very familiar to me. I was unaware that he no longer posts. I hope he is well.

Also, the Antarctica information that was linked to on the 4chan thread also caught my attention big time (page 59 of the PDF document): https://avalonlibrary.net/Tintin/Par...il_2023%29.pdf

Which links to here: https://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/imag...0197620388.png
    Freedom Activism
    An archive of freedom events from Perth, Western Australia
    https://freedomactivism.com

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bright Skies For This Post:

atman (18th May 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023), noprophet (18th May 2023), Sadieblue (19th May 2023), Tigger (18th May 2023), Tintin (24th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default 4Chan Whistleblower - UFO factory Atlantic Sea / Bermuda Triangle

https://imgur.io/a/NXjWQaN#39X68By

Interesting. Enjoy

Edit:
    Thread merged - this has already been posted, see OP.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 23rd June 2023 at 18:36.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2023), Tintin (24th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,185 times in 354 posts

Hi Friends,

This is slightly off-topic, but does anybody know or remember anything about this 4chan image supposedly posted on 30/03/2015? I looked at a few of the 4chan archives and just can't find that post number.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AsLAiy4.png
Views:	29
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	51085

Cheers,
    Szymon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2023), Parsi-X (24th June 2023), Tintin (24th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Many things he mentioned line up with how I have heard scientists talk about working on classified projects. For example how he mentions that talking about other projects would be career suicide.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2