+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Garry Nolan's bombshell statements at the SALT Conference, May 16-18, NYC

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Dr. Garry Nolan's bombshell statements at the SALT Conference, May 16-18, NYC

18 Minute Video containing some Bold Statements to an audience of "important" people.

This needs to get into the mainstream media - but will it ?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Ewan (19th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Heart to heart (19th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th May 2023), Miller (19th May 2023), Nasu (19th May 2023), Perdido (22nd May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (20th May 2023), s7e6e (19th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2023), Vangelo (19th May 2023), william r sanford72 (21st May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Dr. Garry Nolan's bombshell statements at the SALT Conference, May 16-18, NYC

He's not concerned about them raiding us and taking our women and children, he's concern is how that tech can be used. Very human, indeed.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2023), boja (19th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Miller (19th May 2023), Nasu (19th May 2023), nzn (19th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Default Re: Dr. Garry Nolan's bombshell statements at the SALT Conference, May 16-18, NYC

It seems a bit short sighted to assume that they are "extra terrestrials"

They could also be native, and live in the oceans or in the earth's crust.
    This seems MUCH more likely than visitors from other other planets.
    Anything is possible of course.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2023), Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), william r sanford72 (21st May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Dr. Nolan is a great example to follow. He’s professionally solid and can take risks but, nonetheless, he is courageous and an example of how disclosure-confirmation information about a non-human presence is coming together until "big D" is inevitable or so OBVIOUS.

Also, the emergence of AI as an important social actor is like a pre-non-human ET intelligence disclosure test. In a way preparing us (before making open contact with ET-NHI) to be dethroned from some of our anthropocentrism and learn to relate to a more efficient and POWERFUL (even if it isn’t yet sentient) intelligence. BIG, unprecedented, THINKING must follow now and be allowed.

Regarding Dr. Kirkpatrick at the last public hearing, he should have said that there is no "proof" rather than no "evidence" (regarding what he's been allowed to work with). And he should refer to credible witness testimony more positively.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), boja (20th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,661 times in 4,334 posts

Don't get suckered in people.

These are not bombshell statements, these are bullsh!t statements. Suspend your OOHs and AAHs, this is a conjurer's trick, and it's all fake [and straight out of the CIA].

Let me illustrate.

1:40
    AARO has 25 people working in it right now
    He's talking up the Department of Defence, in other words the establishment. In effect he's telling us to trust the same matrix of lies that has covered this up for 80 years.
    3:00
    Question was, What’s the evidence that extraterrestrials have visited earth?
    The most important evidence is you just have to look at what your government [YOUR government, my emphasis] is doing.
    Glossing over the real evidence, which is ~80 years of data, sightings, visitations/interactions, personal testimonies, independent research, files, books, case-histories a mountain high, etc, etc, etc...
    If they're so friggin' advanced, why are they [UAPs) crashing? The answer is what's crashing is not actually living things.
    A (subtle) deflection again, by saying it's DRONES. It's AI. It's machines... This is how they're trying to frame disclosure. To take it as far away as possible from "living extraterrestrials" (i.e. the real truth).

ETs aren't dumb enough to send in craft after craft just to be shot down. What I suspect they are REALLY shooting down is nothing more than man-made dummies posing as UFOs. Facsimiles involving some alien tech, but made [reverse-engineered] by Uncle Sam, courtesy of the DoD (remember, many crashed vehicles were retrieved and studied. More tech was probably "given"(traded) to the U.S. Government - think Area 51, S4).

We certainly have the ability to shoot down our OWN drones (or just crash them deliberately.)
    4:32
    What you're seeing is drones or some sort of advanced AI.
    More deflection, an attempt I believe to disown the accounts of real experiencers (many decades worth) who've seen, been visited by (and even abducted by), living, breathing extraterrestrial lifeforms.
    7:30
    Even a tiny piece of this [these craft] could revolutionise what it is we’re doing
    Are they looking to roll-out a new branch of super-advanced technology, something perhaps that breaks all pre-conceived ideas about physics? If that happens, someone will have to explain the source of that technology. Maybe these fake UAPs are being set-up to be that source? Never forget: these poeple are expert liars, and have a long history of using lies to cover up other lies.
    Individual experiences of what people see is an anecdote, but an anecdote doesn't convince a scientist, what does convince a scientist? – Data.
    Straight out of the debunkers manual. He says an anecdote isn't data... All right, how about tens upon thousands of them, across every strata of life, in every single country round the world for 70+ years (and ofc there are many more, going back centuries). Is that not "data"enough for you?
    People have come up with all sorts of ideas (for what they are), future humans, future AI coming back to us [Then he steers to] von Neumann probes [and settles on it]
    ...Yet he doesn't mention "extraterrestrials" as one of the possibilities. Seriously, he didn't. This people is a giant red flag waving in your face.
    11:18
    It's not that they walk amongst us
    But they do and they are. They're here and they always have been here. Of course they will never admit that.

CONCLUSION
    The "UAPs" they're trying to sell us are not UFOs, as in extraterrestrial craft. They are man-designed, man-made, and man-operated simulacrums

simulacrum (ˌsɪmjʊˈleɪkrəm) or simulacre
    n, pl -cra (-krə)
    1. any image or representation of something
    2. a slight, unreal, or vague semblance of something; superficial likeness

– likely manufactured [in secret] from reverse-engineered alien tech.

What they are doing here is trying to frame the entire phenomenon to be these man-made drones. They control the UAPs; they also control the observation, analysis, and media reporting of those same UAPs. They may even shoot down [their own] UAPs.

Bottom line:
    If you control BOTH sides, you control the ENTIRE phenomenon, and by extension the [fake] disclosure of said phenomenon. All other cases outside of that control (e.g. real UFOs), will be dismissed [as he said] as merely 'anecdotes'

Once, the UFO narrative resided solely in the hands of the independent researcher, and the public at large. This is a move to take that power away, to commandeer the narrative so they ALONE control it.

#manipulation
    #disinformation
    #fake disclosure
    #don't look there look here
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2023), Chip (20th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Kuperkai (28th May 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), Olaf (20th May 2023), onawah (22nd May 2023), Perdido (24th May 2023), ronny (21st May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2023), Vangelo (20th May 2023), william r sanford72 (21st May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Thank you Mark for this insightful breakdown evaluation of the Garry Nolan interview. Post 5.

I have studied the Dr Garry Nolan interview again and all the statements he has made.
    I also have studied other forums where there is unanimous excitement supporting Garry Nolan.

This is a huge RED FLAG for all those that are being trapped into this US government narrative.
    The current situation how this is being perpetrated can be seen with this video.

From minute 12 or so attorney Daniel Sheehan describes how the House (under DoD influence) modified clauses that were admitted in the NDAA. Diluting the strength of the UAP sections. The Senate had a stronger version. He also provides other important details on AARO’s much to be desired current path, it’s expiration date in 4 years and other things.

https://youtu.be/wU0W9S5w1L0

I have some pertinent points I want to raise here for those viewing and Avalon members who have interest in the US government hearings that have been posted on different PA threads in the last 5 years of possible Disclosure.

My big concern as always reiterated in some specific threads on PA is the infiltration of intelligence operatives like Garry Nolan whom still works for the government, in particular the CIA. He is also a contactee, the same as Jim Simiveone, John Rimerez, Lou Elizonda and Chris Mellon to name a few. Some of these individuals have had extensive interviews on many media channels and sites . All these individuals work for the CIA. Even if you are retired you are still under oath to execute actions that align to the US government UFO(UAP) narrative. It is no accident that these individuals are there to steer the narrative in a different direction away from the main mission and goals of the UFO fraternity.

Regarding ICER Project Titan, where the Republic of San Marino voted for the UN UFO announcement 2023 to setting up a UN office and annual symposia. It is important to know that ICER is not entertaining any of these individuals from the USA that are well known intelligence operatives. Individuals that are known intelligence officers from the USA have already approached ICER to be possible delegates for the San Marino UN event. ICER world wide mission, is not influenced by one country like the USA that has had the monopoly on UFOs for 80 years, where they can steer the narrative a different direction from the goals ICER want to bring to a successful conclusion.

In order to inform viewers and Avalon members it is understood that the intentions from former intelligence officers and related individuals, should from now on not be generalized but rather be thought about this on a case by case basis. We all need to be informed, in particular, viewers who may be new to this subject of the direction of where this is going.

This means informing ourselves on every intelligence operative and individuals in some detail.
    This will be an education for those to be able to discriminate these persons who have another agenda that is not aligned with Mankind’s evolution. A new level of awareness of this truth has become known to those who explore, but the truth is being prevented by others agendas of this knowledge for other nefarious activities in the future.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (21st May 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Heart to heart (21st May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st May 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), onawah (22nd May 2023), Saxondale (21st May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2023), Vangelo (21st May 2023), william r sanford72 (21st May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,661 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    In order to inform viewers and Avalon members it is understood that the intentions from former intelligence officers and related individuals, should from now on not be generalized but rather be thought about this on a case by case basis.
    [...former intelligence officer]

That's the biggest tell you need to look out for, it really is the most critical insight. There are no "former" intelligence officers.

When you hear testimony, opinion, or talking-point from a former operative, simply read "operative".

There is no such thing as "ex-CIA".
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Heart to heart (21st May 2023), Kuperkai (28th May 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), onawah (22nd May 2023), Perdido (24th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2023), william r sanford72 (21st May 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I have great respect for the Dark Journalist. He has spent a lot of time on Garry Nolan as of late, very interesting take. In a nutshell, Nolan is still all CIA in his estimation. I do like listening to Nolan because it gives me an idea where they are going with this. Not a clear idea...but an idea...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2023), boja (21st May 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd May 2023), Miller (21st May 2023), onawah (22nd May 2023), Perdido (24th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2023), william r sanford72 (21st May 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

I met Garry a fear years back and he was an interesting individual. He helped me to acquire a Gen 3p night vision so I owe him a debt of gratitude. He came out sky watching and witnessed some strange events here in Oregon. I don't know if he was CIA or not but he did have an interest in UFOs. He invited me to Greers Premiere movie event in California but I declined. To much public attention IMO. He went on to become friends with Jacque Vallee and wanted to bring Jacques to visit me in Oregon. I wanted Jacques to visit alone but it never worked out. At the time it did seem that Garry wanted more attention. Anyway Garry has progressed a lot more in the field of research and today he made Fox News.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/aliens-ha...ford-professor

Quote A Stanford University pathology professor said, "Aliens have been on Earth for a long time and are still here," and claims there are experts working on reverse engineering unknown crashed crafts.

Dr. Garry Nolan made the bold statements during last week's SALT iConnections conference in Manhattan during a session called, "The Pentagon, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Crashed UFOs."

The host, Alex Klokus, said that's tough to believe and asked him to assign a probability to that statement that extraterrestrial life visited Earth.

"100 percent," Nolan responded.

"I think it's an advanced form of intelligence that using some kind of intermediaries," Nolan said. "It's not that they walk among us wearing a skin suit. You're going to put something there that I think of as an intelligence test."

He said it’s like the South American native tribes when they first saw the Spanish ships. They didn’t know what they were seeing but it was out of the ordinary.

They didn't know what they were seeing or who or what was coming, Nolan said.

"They're showing up and saying who amongst you are intelligent enough to realize what it is you're looking at … "Can you see what's in front of you for what it really is? Can you see the anomalous data point?"

The "most compelling evidence," according to Nolan, is how the U.S. government has handled UAPs - unidentified anomalous phenomena, which is government-derived word that means UFO - over the last couple of years.

That includes the creation of The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) within in the Department of Defense, which is tasked with investigating potential UFO sightings, and public Senate hearings on UFO.

The most recent hearing was held on April 19 in front of the Senate Armed Services Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities, which Nolan said "created a hornet's nest in Washington."

"Then my personal experiences with one individual who was involved in collecting the original information," Nolan said, "and my experiences with people who have worked or working on reverse engineering programs of downed crafts."

Nolan said that he knew people who were working on reverse engineering a downed craft.

Some of these unknown crafts have been captured on video performing maneuvers never seen before and seemingly defy the laws of physics.

"A tiny piece of knowledge from that could revolutionize what we're doing," Nolan said. "I'm always looking for the opportunity. I'm looking at the upside of this.

"I'm not worried about (aliens) coming and raiding us or taking our women and children. That's not my concern. My concern is how do we use it."
    I wonder if he was talking about his visit to Oregon with me in this quote? "Then my personal experiences with one individual who was involved in collecting the original information," Nolan said

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

• The Stanford Professor Who Says Aliens are "100%" On Earth:

From his landmark talk asserting an ongoing alien presence to his scientific analysis of UAP materials, Stanford professor Dr Garry Nolan says he is "100%" certain that aliens are here, on Earth, right now. But who is he, should we believe him and what does this mean for our faith in science?
    • "100%" Aliens Have Already Arrived -Dr. Garry Nolan & Alex Klokus | SALT iConnections New York:

Aliens arrived a long time ago... and they're still here. Dr. Garry Nolan of the Stanford University School of Medicine joined Alex Klokus to discuss his extensive research on the history of UFOs and signs of extraterrestrial life on earth. Dr. Nolan lays out the overwhelming evidence that aliens have been here for a long time, what technology is likely being used, the U.S. governments role in facilitating information and how we can use alien technology to expand the reaches of human consciousness. - Dr. Garry Nolan | Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine - Alex Klokus | Founder & Managing Partner, Kyber Capital
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th August 2023 at 13:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread