+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Michael Jaco Space Force Insider! Inner Earth - Aqua-men - Arcana Shores Decode Secrets of the Conscious Caribbean

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,108 posts
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2023 at 11:34. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2023), Nasu (19th May 2023), seehas (19th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,184 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: New Michael Jaco Space Force Insider! Inner Earth - Aqua-men - Arcana Shores Decode Secrets of the Conscious Caribbean

Much appreciated as always. But just a few comments here, judging ONLY from the video thumbnail:
    • Aqua-Men — NO (highly unlikely)
    • Dragons — NO (not in the fire-breathing, Disney sense)
    • Inner Earth ET cities — NO (not unless they're in caverns relatively near the surface in the Earth's crust; the "Inner Earth" is a fiction)
    • Mermaids — NO
    • Atlantis in Cuba — Maybe (that might be close to where it really was)
    • Pyramids 1 billion years old — NO (nothing would be left of them)

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (20th May 2023), ClearWater (19th May 2023), Heart to heart (19th May 2023), Islander12 (19th May 2023), Le Chat (19th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (19th May 2023), Michi (19th May 2023), Nasu (19th May 2023), Philippe (20th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), scotslad (19th May 2023), seehas (19th May 2023), Tintin (19th May 2023), Vicus (19th May 2023), Yoda (19th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Re: New Michael Jaco Space Force Insider! Inner Earth - Aqua-men - Arcana Shores Decode Secrets of the Conscious Caribbean

re Mermairds, mermen and merpeople - Fact or fiction, you decide...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Nasu (19th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), seehas (19th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,125 times in 8,306 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Much appreciated as always. But just a few comments here, judging ONLY from the video thumbnail:
    • Aqua-Men — NO (highly unlikely)
    • Dragons — NO (not in the fire-breathing, Disney sense)
    • Inner Earth ET cities — NO (not unless they're in caverns relatively near the surface in the Earth's crust; the "Inner Earth" is a fiction)
    • Mermaids — NO
    • Atlantis in Cuba — Maybe (that might be close to where it really was)
    • Pyramids 1 billion years old — NO (nothing would be left of them)
    While all those red flags do what they do, my only curiosity is to spot the Easter egg of real truth probably buried in her story. You have to have a very vivid, and consistently so, imagination to do what she does. I can accept that there are independent adventurers who can do that, but it's more likely the people who do this have been messed with and have a job to do.

I'm still listening and have not found it yet, but I expect to find the easter egg before I get to the end, if I can tolerate it that long.

If this is what I think it is, there will be something very profoundly true in it somewhere. A truth that if realised would be a threat to the bad guys. Dropping it into a lot of bollox like this will cause it to be registered in the mind of the listener as equally fantastic bollox. Further, if any chatteratti gets going about her and her "testimony", the Easter egg will get pummeled too.

IF I can tolerate it all the way to the end, and IF I can spot the Easter egg, I'll let you know . . . . .

LATER . . .

The easter egg is the coming war between Jesus and Lucifer. (I might have guessed)
    Last edited by norman; 19th May 2023 at 13:14.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2023), Nasu (19th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), Satori (20th May 2023), seehas (19th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

[*]Mermaids — NO
    A tiny interjection. Mermaids = actually, perhaps YES.

The Atlanteans were into manifesting all manner of strange and twisted things (as our scientists are doing now), and according to Cayce, one example is chimeras, including the type of being we might call a mermaid.

It's just a personal stance, but I believe Cayce was a conduit to the Akasha, and his readings of the distant past are and were accurate (as were his readings of clients, and the thousands of psychic diagnoses he provided them). I've always paid very close attention to Cayce over the years. I think the picture he paints of the ancient historic past is very real. Atlantean chimeras (or "things" as he called them), could possibly account for a number of creatures we would classify today as cryptids.

I'm not sure a creature such as a "mermaid" still exists, but I don't see any reason why we should rule it out. Some (land-based) cryptid reports I've seen defy all conventional rationale. Dog-men? Apparently yes! I don't think we should be drawing a line under what definitely is and isn't swimming in our oceans, given that the vast majority of the depths remain unexplored.

But once upon a time, so we are told, a quasi-humanoid ocean-dwelling creature was 'formulated' by the adepts (scientists) of Atlantis, not as a curiosity but chattel - they were made to perform a function. In the case of what mythology calls mermaids, sent out to catch fish and bring them to shore.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

gini (19th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), scotslad (20th May 2023), seehas (19th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    [*]Mermaids — NO
    A tiny interjection. Mermaids = actually, perhaps YES.

The Atlanteans were into manifesting all manner of strange and twisted things (as our scientists are doing now), and according to Cayce, one example is chimeras, including the type of being we might call a mermaid.

It's just a personal stance, but I believe Cayce was a conduit to the Akasha, and his readings of the distant past are and were accurate (as were his readings of clients, and the thousands of psychic diagnoses he provided them). I've always paid very close attention to Cayce over the years. I think the picture he paints of the ancient historic past is very real. Atlantean chimeras (or "things" as he called them), could possibly account for a number of creatures we would classify today as cryptids.

I'm not sure a creature such as a "mermaid" still exists, but I don't see any reason why we should rule it out. Some (land-based) cryptid reports I've seen defy all conventional rationale. Dog-men? Apparently yes! I don't think we should be drawing a line under what definitely is and isn't swimming in our oceans, given that the vast majority of the depths remain unexplored.

But once upon a time, so we are told, a quasi-humanoid ocean-dwelling creature was 'formulated' by the adepts (scientists) of Atlantis, not as a curiosity but chattel - they were made to perform a function. In the case of what mythology calls mermaids, sent out to catch fish and bring them to shore.

thats the best video ive seen so far, you are even able to make out pretty good details of the entity.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,184 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)

thats the best video ive seen so far, you are even able to make out pretty good details of the entity.
    Albert Bendix's IMDB profile: https://imdb.com/name/nm0070570
    James Cotter's IMDB profile: https://imdb.com/name/nm4669949

They're both actors, not scientists.

Albert Bendix makes LGBTQ+ films (Bendix Productions), so that might be one reason he was happy to participate in a spoof about Mermaids.(!)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (20th May 2023), Harmony (2nd September 2023), Icare (3rd September 2023), Jambo (2nd September 2023), Michel Leclerc (19th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), Sadieblue (20th May 2023), Satori (20th May 2023), scotslad (20th May 2023), seehas (22nd May 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th May 2023), Yoda (19th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

I'm not opposed of the idea of merfolk per se. Anyone remember the "water ape" theory?
    The planet is 70% water or more and if I was involved in genetic manipulation I think breathing underwater would be on my "top 10" list of tweaks. Along with night vision and limb regeneration.

Relatively, we're quite "pathetic" in many ways compared to animals and their exceptional senses, strength and constitutions. I think in the not so distant future we will have to severely regulate tweaks, hybrids and chimeras BUT being able to produce advantages like photosynthesis would be remarkable. I expect a lot of this has already been attempted...

The underground alien cities is not "new" but I am also not a hollow earth enthusiast. Like Bill I tend to accept there are like extremely large pockets in the crust and those with advanced technology could make their own spaces underground, underwater, in mountains om or in the moon even.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), raregem (20th May 2023), scotslad (20th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)

Albert Bendix's IMDB profile: https://imdb.com/name/nm0070570
    James Cotter's IMDB profile: https://imdb.com/name/nm4669949

They're both actors, not scientists.

Albert Bendix makes LGBTQ+ films (Bendix Productions), so that might be one reason he was happy to participate in a spoof about Mermaids.(!)
    wow, now i feel bad for falling for it - lesson learned, if it looks to good its probably a fake
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

18. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread