+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

Default UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

Source: The Good Trouble Show with Matt Ford youtube, Robert Salas on Twitter

Never heard before recording of Robert Salas' interview of his interview with The Pentagon AARO office.

Join us for our live stream interview with retired USAF Captain Robert Salas, who recently testified under oath to the Pentagon's UAP / UFO Program, AARO, about a UFO disabling his 10 nuclear-tipped ICBMs while stationed at Malmstrom Air Force Base in the 1960s.

This is the live stream for you following the bombshell revelations of Dr. Garry Nolan at the SALT iConnections in New York. Captain Salas shares his thoughts on AARO and the leadership of Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick and his organization, Unidentified Arial Phenomena Action Committee, UAPAC org. His recent article Bent AARO, about the Pentagon's UFO program, its leadership under Dr. Kirkpatrick, and the recent testimony under Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, is a must-read.

A whistleblower for over 30 years, Captain Salas was the first former Launch Control Officer to go public about the incident the United States Air Force attempted to cover up.

This is one of many former nuclear officers that have testified to the AARO office in the past few months. Researcher Robert Hastings, and his book "UFOs and Nukes" , brought this issue to light that UFOs / UAP have interfered with our strategic nuclear deterrent for decades.

You can find Captain Salas on Twitter: @keptycho.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alx (23rd May 2023), anasazi (24th May 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2023), boja (23rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2023), lisalu (23rd May 2023), Michel Leclerc (23rd May 2023), onawah (23rd May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th May 2023), samsdice (23rd May 2023), Vangelo (23rd May 2023), william r sanford72 (24th May 2023), wondering (23rd May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

I have also listened to some of the Wistleblowers like Salas that have been submitting their 2 hour reports (in camera) to a team in ARRO.
    Some of them have been interviewed on different channels providing a real flavour of there discussions with ARRO.

ARRO is not taking these reports seriously with surprisingly lack of follow up on witness testimony.
    The good faith and depth to the reports is mirrored by weak ARRO executives that don't seem to be aware of the history and the wider reality to the UFO subject. This also reflects ARRO's position at the Senate Committee hearings. It reflects in my opinion as suspected for some time that confirms their is another agenda taking place.

I believe the Wistleblowers don't realise that their is another agenda going on which is to direct the narative a different direction from
    what the public want. I'm convinced their appears to be UFO Cabal Elite internationally that is gradually derailing this subject at timely intervals. You have to drill down into the politics of this subject with the known participants and you can see how this is being gradually steared in a diferent direction.

So we have a theme by ARRO that is supported in two different categories. The ARRO reports which shows a lack of information with a surprisingly lack of understanding of the wider reality of the subject. When you include the witness reports, again the lack of proper follow up. Especially having a team of 25 individuals that make up the ARRO office.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), lisalu (23rd May 2023), Michel Leclerc (23rd May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th May 2023), william r sanford72 (24th May 2023), wondering (23rd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,752 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

Here some other profound Project Avalon Forum Threads Raising Awareness last decade:
    Started by boja, 19th August 2021
    Started by boja, 20th September 2018
    Started by Cidersomerset, 3rd July 2017
    Started by Helvetic, 16th December 2014
    • US Navy fighter pilot Clarence Clem talks about a UFO hovering over the Hanford nuclear site in 1945:

"In July 2014, UFO historian Jan Aldrich revealed that his research group, Project 1947, had secured World War II-era documents from Headquarters Fourth Air Force, which referred to overflights of the Hanford site by “unidentified aircraft”. One of them, dated January 23, 1945, and directed to the Commanding General of the Army Air Forces and the Assistant Chief of Air Staff, Training, states:

Resulting from an unidentified aircraft flying over the Hanford Engineering Company Plant at Pasco, Wash. on at least three nights in the past month (this Company is engaged in undisclosed projects for the War and Navy Departments) this HQ was requested by [Western Defense Command], about ten days ago, to move one [battery] of searchlights from Seattle to the Pasco plant. The Thirteenth Naval District has made arrangements for Naval Air Station, Pasco, to employ both radar and fighter aircraft in attempting interception of these unidentified aircraft. The airspace over the Hanford Company is both a Danger area and a Restricted area. Our battery of searchlights has been in place since 15 January; one incident has occurred since that date in which a brief radar contact was made—attempted night interception again failed.

So here we have an official document referring an unidentified aircraft flying over the Top Secret Hanford atomic materials production plant on three occasions in January 1945. At least one of those “aircraft” was tracked on radar and successfully eluded the U.S. Navy fighter sent up to intercept it.

In conclusion, declassified military documents confirm the events described by former USN fighter pilot Bud Clem. Unfortunately, when Robert Hastings attempted to notify Clem of the discovery of those documents by Jan Aldrich, in July 2014, he learned that Clem had died the previous month.

UFO incursions at U.S. atomic/thermonuclear weapons sites, from the 1940s onward, are detailed in thousands of declassified Army, Air Force, Navy, FBI, and CIA documents. Moreover, hundreds of U.S. military veterans have now discussed their involvement in one or more of those incidents in video interviews.

One of them, former U.S. Navy Lieutenant Junior Grade Clarence R. “Bud” Clem, says that a UFO monitored one of our fissile materials facilities—the Hanford plutonium-production plant in Washington State—on three different nights in January 1945, some seven months before Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed. Clem says that members of his Navy Hellcat F6F fighter squadron chased them away.

UFOs and Nukes researcher Robert Hastings first learned of the incidents when Clem wrote to him in 2009, but it was not until December 2013 that funds became available to capture the former fighter pilot on video."

(Article by Robert Hastings.)
    • Larry King UFOs shut down Nuclear Weapons:

• No Format - UFOs and Nuclear Weapons:

• “It Was Definitely A UFO That Shut Down Our Missiles” Aliens Stop Nukes? | The Unexplained Files:

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd May 2023 at 13:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (24th May 2023), Le Chat (24th May 2023), lisalu (23rd May 2023), william r sanford72 (24th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

The Pentagon’s new UAP investigations group takes testimony from US military veterans who encountered UFOs at nuclear weapons sites

Posted Feb 22, 2023

On January 3, 2023, I was contacted by Sean Kirkpatrick , the director of the newly-established UAP (UFO) investigations group at the Pentagon—the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO)—which was recently mandated by Congress. An investigator on Capitol Hill, who I will not identify at his request, had read my book, UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, and brought it to Kirkpatrick’s attention, noting its examination of more than a hundred UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites during the Cold War era and beyond, as reported by the military veterans who had witnessed the incidents.

Since 1973, I have interviewed 167 of those veterans regarding their experiences. Kirkpatrick asked whether I would be willing to contact the individuals with whom I am still in touch, to learn whether they would be willing to testify before AARO staffers. I readily agreed to do so and spent a few days reaching out to them.

A telephone conference was subsequently arranged for January 13th, between Kirkpatrick, two of AARO’s staffers, the Congressional investigator, and myself. I informed the other participants that I had contacted the veterans—mostly former/retired US Air Force personnel—and that eleven had agreed to testify before AARO. At that point, I was asked to prioritize the witnesses, in terms of their importance. Kirkpatrick explained that his group had already been contacted by many other veterans who wished to testify—regarding other types of UFO-related events—and that it would be awhile before AARO could interview all of the eleven I had recommended.

In response, I said that while all of the vets were important, I suggested that Kirkpatrick’s staff first contact former US Air Force ICBM launch officer Bob Salas, who had been on duty during an incident at Malmstrom AFB, Montana, on March 24/25, 1967, during which an orange, disc-shaped UFO had briefly hovered over the front gate at the Oscar Flight Launch Control Facility (LCF). The underground Launch Control Center beneath the LCF controlled ten Minuteman-1 missiles.

Seconds after one of Salas’ Security Police guards frantically called down to the launch capsule to report the UFO to him, all ten of the ICBMs dropped offline, one after the other. In other words, they were unlaunchable and it took several hours to repair and retarget them. (Another of my sources, Robert Jamison, had been a missile targeting officer at Malmstrom and had assisted in bringing the Oscar Flight ICBMs back to full functionality. Jamison said that he and his team received a special “UFO briefing” before leaving for the field, instructing them what to do should another UFO appear while they worked.)

Following the incident, Salas and his missile commander, the late Col. Frederick Meiwald, were debriefed by an Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) agent and required to sign national security non-disclosure statements that stipulated severe penalties and fines should they violate security.

Salas kept his silence until 1996, when he went public in an article, co-written with researcher Jim Klotz. Years later, on September 27, 2010, Salas and I co-sponsored the UFOs and Nukes press conference in Washington D.C., which was live-streamed by CNN. At that event, he and six other US Air Force veterans who I had interviewed described their involvement in nuclear weapons-related UFO incidents. Their disclosures received extensive, worldwide media coverage.

The second former USAF officer who I recommended to AARO as a high-priority interviewee was Dr. Bob Jacobs, who was involved in an amazing incident at Vandenberg AFB, California, in September 1964. Jacobs had been the officer-in-charge of a telescopic camera team tasked with filming missile test launches at the base. To achieve a side-view perspective of events, the telescope site was actually located roughly a hundred miles northwest of VAFB, up the California coast, on a hilltop at Big Sur.

During one such launch, on September 15th, the film crew inadvertently captured a UFO on film, as it approached and circled the missile’s separated dummy nuclear warhead, which was flying downrange over the Pacific Ocean. Suddenly, the UFO—a domed-disc—directed four bright beams of light at the warhead. Seconds after being struck by them, it began tumbling and quickly fell out of sub-orbit hundreds of miles short of its target.

The film of the astonishing incident was soon viewed by Vandenberg’s photo-interpretation officer, Major Florenze J. Mansmann, Lieutenant Jacobs, and two CIA officers who confiscated it and classified the incident Top Secret. Jacobs finally revealed the event in a magazine article in 1982, after which he received numerous anonymous death threats over the telephone. (Skeptics, using demonstrably inaccurate information, have unsuccessfully attempted to debunk this case. The authoritative, documented summary of it appears in my book.)

Anyway, Jacobs testified about the incident to an AARO staffer on February 10, 2023; Salas testified about his 1967 experience at Malmstrom AFB on February 15th.

I have been lecturing about the UFO-Nukes Connection at American colleges and universities since 1981. More recently, Luis Elizondo, the former director of the Pentagon’s earlier UFO investigations group, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), has repeatedly, publicly referred to UFO/UAP activity at nuclear sites during television and newspaper interviews and podcasts. In one, he said that his Pentagon group had utilized UFOs and Nukes as a resource, and that I had done “a fantastic job” researching the subject.

Additionally, AATIP’s scientific consultant, Dr. Hal Puthoff, has also confirmed in interviews a longstanding and widespread pattern of UFO activity at nuclear sites, as has former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Christopher Mellon.

Moreover, the late US Senator Harry Reid, who had secretly secured funding for AATIP, also publicly discussed the UFO-nukes link during interviews. According to journalist George Knapp, Reid had read my book and was stunned by the testimony of the veterans contained in it. (He no doubt had his own military sources as well). Reid, Elizondo, Mellon and Puthoff became Disclosure advocates in recent years, believing that the US government should be more candid with the American public on the topic of UFOs.

Hopefully, the rest of the veterans who I recommended to AARO will be interviewed soon and, more importantly, their testimony regarding the reality and obvious importance of UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites will be brought to the attention of Congress.

Over the past four decades, I have interviewed more than 160 U.S. Air Force veterans regarding their involvement in UFO incidents at nuclear weapons sites. An overview of the key cases is presented in my documentary film; a more comprehensive summary of the UFO-Nukes Connection may be found in my book. Declassified documents relating to some of these incidents are also available.

CNN live-streamed my September 27, 2010 press conference in Washington D.C. During that event, seven retired Air Force officers divulged that UFOs have monitored and even shut down our nuclear missiles for decades.

An article containing the veterans' affidavits as well as a small cross-section of nukes-related documents: The UFOs-Nukes Connection Press Conference

• The full-length video of the event:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (24th May 2023), lisalu (23rd May 2023), william r sanford72 (24th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

• Imagine if all of a sudden new whistleblowers in other countries came out with evidence that in their country UFOs neutralized their Nukes too in the past ... Countries like: Russia, China, France, Germany, UK, Netherlands 🇳🇱, India, Pakistan, Israel etc.
    How would we look at that (combined with insights from this forum thread) if that happens?

I would say: We all live in a "Zoo" called: "Earth", and we see the weird "care takers" (owners?) appear time to time and it would make total sense to me if that is the case!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd May 2023 at 13:27.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), lisalu (23rd May 2023), Michel Leclerc (23rd May 2023), Michi (23rd May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th May 2023), william r sanford72 (24th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Default Re: UF0s & Nukes | Nuke Launch Control Officer Robert Salas release audio recording of AARO interview | May 22, 2023

It really is not surprising that UFOs are interested in the nuclear weaponry in the hands of irresponsible humans and have been tampering with them. They are well aware of the dangerous situation on planet Earth ever since man exploded the atom bomb and the continued testing in outer space.
    According to received information this is now affecting their space and their concern is not only could we destroy our own planet Earth but in doing so cause catastrophic damage to others in our universe.
    So is it any wonder that nuclear warheads are being rendered useless?
    Humanity is clearly being told something by wise elders from other systems.
    They have been watching the Earth since the beginning of time, and in particular the ‘children of Earth’ with their free will games of oneupmanship which have now become a danger to other civilisations.
    It will be interesting to be a witness to what comes next!
    Is fear about to be ramped up yet again with threats of invasions?
    Or are we going to raise our consciousness, recognise our own sovereignty and realise (see with REAL EYES) it is all theatre!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), lisalu (23rd May 2023), Peace in Oz (24th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th May 2023), william r sanford72 (24th May 2023), Yoda (26th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• UFOs Over the Indian Point Nuclear Plant

by Charles Lear, author of “The Flying Saucer Investigators.”

Beginning on New Year’s Eve, 1982, there was a series of sightings throughout the Hudson River Valley north of New York City by hundreds of people willing to go on the record. They reported seeing boomerang-shaped craft the size of 1, 2, and 3 football fields, that moved slowly, hovered, and turned on an axis. This is according to the first comprehensive book on the sightings, Night Siege, which was co-authored by J. Allen Hynek, Philip J. Imbrogno, and Bob Pratt, and published in 1987. One of the standout incidents in the book, covered in Chapter Eleven titled, “Close Encounter at Indian Point,” is a sighting by what are said by the authors to be security guards (they are all un-named) over the nuclear power plant on Indian Point, on the shore of the Hudson River in Buchanan, NY, just south of Peekskill, NY. Read much more here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (27th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread