Thread: A supermoon summer

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

Default A supermoon summer

....PLUTO is retrograding back from the goats horns, URANUS is passing on from those troublesome red stars(for now)
    SATURN is parallel a blue/white star, promoting wisdom, MARS takes a break from the red zone..
    .the malefics are through the worst of the difficult period, and the weather is sweet 'coincidentally'
    we have supermoon full moons july and, 2 in august.(blue moon supermoons), a 4th supermoon sept
    ....looking good, dare i say, for the summer
    Last edited by ian33; 24th May 2023 at 20:41.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2023), Harmony (25th May 2023), Journeyman (24th May 2023), Miller (24th May 2023), Seeclearly (24th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,221 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: A supermoon summer

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    ....PLUTO is retrograding back from the goats horns, URANUS is passing on from those troublesome red stars(for now)
    SATURN is parallel a blue/white star, promoting wisdom, MARS takes a break from the red zone..
    .the malefics are through the worst of the difficult period, and the weather is sweet 'coincidentally'
    we have supermoon full moons july and august.
    ....looking good, dare i say, for the summer
    That's good to read. I draw a distinction between the news that comes via internet/tv - generally bad, fear inducing etc. and personal experience and observation of my own surroundings. I managed to get out into nature a couple of times in recent days and the change in the weather and the season was very evident. A perfect antidote to the events in Pakistan and elsewhere that seemed to parallel those red star alignments you'd pointed to. If there's more sinister events on the way, nature isn't paying any heed, it's ahead full steam. Foilage has sprang up, the woods are full of flowers, bluebells fading away now but the 'weed' flowers, forget me nots, buttercups and daisies etc are doing their part. I even saw a deer which is a first for me in my neck of the woods. So I guess my lesson is to spend less time ensnared in this internet web and more out in the sunshine whilst we've got some. Hopefully soon I'll get to see more of the night sky again also, light pollution round here makes that tricky other than the brightest stars and the planets...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2023), Harmony (25th May 2023), ian33 (24th May 2023), Ioneo (24th May 2023), Miller (24th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread