+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confessions of an FBI Agent, Bruce Sackman, HUNTING Murder Doctors

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Default Confessions of an FBI Agent, Bruce Sackman, HUNTING Murder Doctors

Here is an interview with an FBI agent who talks about how he discovered the phenomenon of killer doctors.

Agent Bruce Sackman said at first he had trouble even believing doctors could be killers, it was a psychological step he found it difficult to get over. The cultural frame of reference we have puts doctors as the ultimate trusted healers, how could they be killers? They take an oath and everything.

The problem is our frame of reference around doctors, and how we depend on them as our only trusted source of healing.

I don't have this frame of reference though because rightly or wrongly both my mother and grandma would talk about how my great uncle was 'murdered' by doctors during a routine operation. They would get upset and wouldn't elaborate. My family were involved in an unsuccessful attempted coup against the UK government in the late 1960's and I always thought it had something to do with that. Basically I don't doubt Bruce Sackman for one minute.

Confessions of an FBI Agent HUNTING Murder Doctors | Agent Bruce Sackman Ep. 470

The Jordan Harbinger Show

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (27th May 2023), Ewan (27th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th May 2023), Hamish (25th May 2023), Icare (27th May 2023), Satori (27th May 2023), selinam (25th May 2023), Tintin (25th May 2023), Vangelo (25th May 2023), Yoda (25th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: Confessions of an FBI Agent, Bruce Sackman, HUNTING Murder Doctors

I’ve not watched the entire video, but it is apparent within the first few minutes that this man was not and is not an FBI agent. He was (or is) with the Veterans Administration Office of Inspector General. VAOIG.

Ps. That of course does not detract from the importance of his message and lends credibility to it.
    Last edited by Satori; 27th May 2023 at 14:50.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

atman (27th May 2023), Ewan (27th May 2023), Matthew (27th May 2023), muxfolder (28th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

My family were involved in an unsuccessful attempted coup against the UK government in the late 1960's
    The quoted sentence got my attention more than the contents of the post, which, sadly, (re: the contents) does not surprise.
    Needless to say, I want to know more about this coup - but perhaps you cannot, or are not willing, to share?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Seeclearly (27th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

My family were involved in an unsuccessful attempted coup against the UK government in the late 1960's
    The quoted sentence got my attention more than the contents of the post, which, sadly, (re: the contents) does not surprise.
    Needless to say, I want to know more about this coup - but perhaps you cannot, or are not willing, to share?
    It's mundane history now days except that my natural grandfather was directly involved... but it had nothing to do with me, mum or grandma! Mum and grandma distanced themselves from my natural grandfather, with grandma divorcing him just after (because they failed and he was weak?).

From my angle mum and grandma escaped and mum never looked back adopting a boring middle class, English small town life. There was a hint or two of the upper-middle class life they left behind, which aggressively aspired for class promotion and was a meritocracy of brutality. But mostly they just abandoned that lifestyle and instead aspired for twee boring English life.

I asked my auntie if the world ultraviolence was appropriate and she said it was. When my natural grandfather found out mum was pregnant with my now reunited but adopted brother, he invited the guy into his well-to-do 'club' with high-backed chairs, and his gang of what mum called his 'cronies' and they acted like this young guy had 'made it' with them until the point they turned on him, beat him up and had him 'professionally lynched'. My natural grandfather worked directly for King at the Mirror news group.

Quote The day the Mirror's megalomaniac tried to launch a political coup
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/gr...ily-mirror-bbc
    Simon Parkes was the first person who talked about it according to my mum who was a journalist working for the said local paper that revealed it at the time, although she didn't interview him. The dangerous revel was a footnote when he had his local paper article about marrying an alien, and mum was worried he might be killed by talking about it. I remember it because I was expecting her to laugh at the alien bit but she wasn't laughing, she ignored that and was worried about him talking about the failed coup.
    Last edited by Matthew; 27th May 2023 at 19:25.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (27th May 2023), Ewan (28th May 2023), Seeclearly (27th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread