Thread: Uranus in Taurus, 5th Chakra and Thyroid

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Uranus in Taurus, 5th Chakra and Thyroid

In this article, I am going to expose a subject which makes the news and the dysfunctions of the Thyroid which concerns the 5th Chakra, known as "Chakra of the Throat", relating to the communication between the visible and invisible world, but also to the " Thyroid” and how it works.

One could sum up the function of the Thyroid as “vital force”. This is what the Egyptians represented by a sun drawn in front of the neck” (excerpt from the book medical astrology by Sylvie Chermet-Carroy. Then the author associates the Thyroid with Mercury who is the master of Gemini and Virgo, one governs the upper limbs, the lungs, the hands... (Gemini) and the other the abdomen, intestine, the gallbladder... (Virgo). base of the Neck and in front of the parathyroid glands which are four in number, it would be necessary to study Venus by mastery of Taurus. With the Taurus ascendant which can extend into Gemini, one can in this case study Venus and Mercury knowing that the "Ascendant is the first house that governs the physical constitution. There is also that Mercury is the ruler of the 6th sign of the zodiac that of Virgo, see also the house 6, that of everyday life.

So the combination of Venus and Mercury would be more accurate for the study of the Thyroid in astrology!

What did we have between 2021 and 2022, the waning square between Uranus/Taurus and Saturn/Aquarius which will have been an activation of Thyroid dysfunction on a collective level, obviously accompanied by pollution (endocrine disruptors), junk food , because a healthy diet is essential for the proper functioning of the Thyroid and an active lifestyle such as the practice of a sport if your professional life is in front of a computer. The management of emotions contributes to the proper functioning of the Thyroid unlike stress, anger, anxiety, fear, lack of self-confidence … these will disturb your Thyroid.

So a balanced mental hygiene is as essential for the well-being of the Thyroid and does not hide from you that there is an entire library on the subject of the Thyroid. I was marked by the title of a mind-blowing book on the subject "Thyroid, the treatment that saves exists (6 million French people poorly cared for) I said no to drugs and you?, by Caroline Lepage publication 22/05 /2018, Uranus was taking its first steps in the sign of Taurus, Mercury was also there at the same degree where it began its retro phase in April at 15° Taurus…

You can find other books in the same genre, but don't be mistaken if you really want to find natural solutions that obviously match the sign of Taurus. The rate of thyroid dysfunction in France was 2% of women, a rate that would have reached 8% of women over 65 with increasing progression. Men would be less concerned, unless nutrient deficiencies (vitamins, mineral salts and trace elements) are felt.

The Moon is considered in exaltation in the sign of Taurus, so the management of emotions is the keystone for a good maintenance of the Thyroid which today concerns more and more people and in priority the young and junk food are the first affected by this disease in modern times and also the most precarious in society, with limited means to prevent deficiencies. There may be a lack of knowledge to prevent the inconvenience of an invisible disease but very present in our society, neglecting to prevent it.

In her book "who are you" Lise Bourbeau: Hypothyroidism which is thyroid insufficiency is a serious warning for the person who suffers from it. She strongly advises him to exercise his creativity, to create his life more. They can exercise their creativity through all kinds of means, whether literary, musical or related to the visual arts. She can also create her own life by really doing what she wants to do. Hypothyroidism problems can also result from the inability to deal with a repetitive situation, to communicate with someone close.

In her book "in agreement with her body" by Louise Hay: Cause of the problem (Humiliation "I can never do what I want to do. When will it be my turn?") New thought pattern "I go beyond my old limits and now allows me to express myself in a free and creative way” Another scenario: Cause of the problem (Extreme disappointment at not being able to do what you want. Always meet the expectations of others, never your own ) New thought pattern (I give back to my power its fair value. I make my own decisions. I fulfill myself)

In his book "The Symbolism of Diseases" by Roland Arnold, an excerpt on Goitre, Hyperthyroidism "What does this increase in volume of the thyroid body mean if not the accumulation of all the unsaid in the throat, instead of the word? It is still interesting to note that when iodine is lacking, we hear the YOD, the Hebrew symbol of God, the thyroid, manifesting itself by an increase in size. […] the subject can be a victim of those around him, the executioners only exist because there are victims. […] fear, fear of speaking the truth, personality crushing […]

Obviously the study of the 5th Chakra will bring us other elements of answers centered on the communication and these dysfunctions of the language leading to the dysfunctions of the Thyroid.

Uranus is considered in Fall in Taurus, it must be seen as the fall in matter, which will connect us to the physical plane, which is visible, which is palpable. I would say that the conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus should I think in medicine bring us a form of revolution through new healing tools? , a step forward in the means and provisions for improvement through a better understanding of the resources that can be used wisely.

I would say, when you fall into a group where the only possible discussion is to talk about treatment and not about solutions, it is in my opinion an anxiety-provoking place, feeding the beast and giving no possibility of a way out. This requires keeping in oneself, a part of optimism, because it is in this way through positive thinking that one can glimpse the light or not maintain the hidden side that exists even in astrology...

link of the article in french

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (27th May 2023), Dorjezigzag (27th May 2023), Eva2 (27th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Journeyman (27th May 2023), onawah (27th May 2023), thepainterdoug (27th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread