+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Synopsis please ! - "The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default Book Synopsis please ! - "The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs

Anyone read or come across this book by Terry Ray and have an overview ?

"The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs"

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the...ray/1120935394

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (28th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), gini (30th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (29th May 2023), sunflower (30th May 2023), Tintin (28th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Lightbulb Re: Book Synopsis please ! - "The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs

• Grimerica Talks to Terry Ray - The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of The Orange Orbs

starts at 28:21

MUFON investigator and military pilot Terry Ray, author of: “The Complete Story of the World Wide Invasion of the Orange Orbs” You don’t have to go far to hear about someone you know that has seen an Orange/Red orb. Terry maps out this global phenom, studies it and is not afraid to make some assertions as to what may be behind this mystery. Terry is a former military pilot, trial lawyer, law professor and is currently a novelist and MUFON field investigator. They chat about Terry’s own sighting that kickstarted this recent obsession of his. And the guys are the first to find out about the 2014 stats. This is a great conversation about an underrated analysis on a specific type of prevalent UFO sighting. This type of research could really only be done in the last few years, so thank Gods someone is doing it!

Graham and Darren solo in the intro…. Graham talks about a couple of local Orb sightings from friends of theirs. Profound UFO quote, listener Trip Reports and lucid nightmares are shared. Thanks for all the recent feedback, the amazing iTunes reviews are really helping.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th May 2023 at 11:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), Did You See Them (28th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), gini (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Pam (28th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023), sunflower (30th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Book Synopsis please ! - "The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs

"The Orange orbs Phenomenon"

I have a right to talk about orange orbs because i have seen them 6 months ago and i posted here on r/UFOs i used a different account back then... The thing that boggles my mind is that after reading the post from today about Orange orbs on r/UFOs it has matched my descriptions.
    • To people who say its a Chinese lanterns or weather balloons, they can **** right off; no place here for the trolls
    • Orange orbs caught make a real crop circles
    • Many crop circles in Europe are fake, they are funded by governments to cover up the real ones
    • There is really big things going on this planet, and we are not well-educated to understand this Phenomenon... this might be ET's or something else we don't know clearly this orange orbs are very intelligent and trying to send us a message through crops circles and aerial phenomenon
    • Terry ray who studies orange orbs for 4 years and works for MUFON says that the orange orbs are conditioning us and making us ready for the first contact by reveling them to the world in the near future... here he takes about orange orbs
    • I also read books from Jacques Vallee (who i respect the most in Ufo community) who says that if UFOs turns out to be ET's he would really be disappointed.... I really do not know what to make of these UFOs (orange orbs) but nonetheless these are really interesting things I wanted to share with you guysss
    edit: (3/31/2016) this is a big edit(plot twist). After doing researcher for past 10 months, I think this orange orb phenomenon is man made ... we are all being deceived... this has nothing to do with alien. Our shadow government is far ahead of the time, at least 200 years in ahead, and we are all being played.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th May 2023 at 10:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), Did You See Them (28th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), gini (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), ian33 (28th May 2023), Pam (28th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Sadieblue (1st June 2023), Sunny (28th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Book Synopsis please ! - "The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs

• Short version of my story aka personal experience with "Orange orbs" over South & North Holland 2009-2010:
    Around the 2009-2010 there were multiple Orange Orbs sightings all over North & South Holland ( 2 provinces of The Netherlands 🇳🇱 )... And some of these were filmed and photographed, on top of that the same formation was seen first at one place in South Holland by over 90 people (wedding party) then couple minutes later the same "pattern" of mysterious orange orbs were seen about 100 km in North Holland and I personally spoke/interviewed these people as it was front page news in the regional press. Because I am a known Dutch 🇳🇱 UFO researcher and my private phone number was in the Mainstream Media databases ... I even was on Dutch National TV discussing these Orange Orbs AFTER I investigated dozens of eyewitnesses, including analyzing multiple footages & photographs.
    • Now the bummer: around that time, 4 "UFO friends" came over at my place in Egmond Binnen and we walked towards the woods near the coast-line hoping to spot UFOs ... on the way back we too saw the "Orange Orbs" moving exactly the direction of the wind & wind-speed (in contrast with the previous reports elsewhere) and when I zoomed in with my camera I saw clearly they were Chinese Lanterns (everyone can buy nowadays).
    The moment they are high enough, they CAN change direction if they enter a different layer of wind-stream and seem less recognizable ... the higher they are, the faster they fly ... so in theory they may well be reported elsewhere depending on the wind speed in the second layer of wind-directions.

"(military/navy/air force) flares can be ruled out" as they have a much shorter life span to be noticed for longer time-frame, at least 90 minutes (I remember me saying that on Radio & TV).
    • So I am glad I saw the difference in how many people CAN be fooled, but am not 100% convinced everything is "solved".

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 28th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳

Waarle, NB —Netherlands 🇳🇱 For some time now I have been observing objects that I cannot explain with my current knowledge of aerospace, astronomy and meteorology.

These are the raw images I made on 15-09-2020 with a borrowed Luna-optics LN-DM50 HD night-vision 5X zoom camera.

Unfortunately, the images are made in black and white infra-red mode and I lose the object at the most important moment.

When the object approaches like a satellite at more than 1km I start filming. When I locate the object with a laser pointer, it changes direction. I lose it for a moment, but can locate it again. I shine the laser pointer again and again it changes direction, this time it changes more than 90 degrees. When it hangs almost still, the brightness of the object intensifies, but I lose it again, unfortunately, I myself exclude an approaching aircraft, helicopter, satellite or private drone and this sighting is CE5 related.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th May 2023 at 10:57.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), Did You See Them (28th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023), Sunny (28th May 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Book Synopsis please ! - "The complete story of the worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs

• Terry Ray unveils the Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs
    MECHANICSBURG, Pa.Sunbury Press has released Terry Ray’s study of the orange orb UFO phenomenon entitled The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs.

About the Book:

Terry Ray is a certified Field Investigator for the Mutual Unidentified Flying Object Network, known as MUFON. He is a former military pilot and trial lawyer, retired law professor emeritus, and a novelist for Sunbury Press. On the evening of July 29, 2013 in Ocean City Maryland, Terry witnessed eight large orange orbs flying very low and silently along the beach. They performed maneuvers that no Earth-made aircraft could possibly perform, in complete silence. Terry filed a report of his sighting with MUFON. When he met with his fellow MUFON investigators and related his story, he was met with laughter and told that what he saw was nothing more than candle-lit Chinese lanterns.

As a former military pilot, Terry knew this explanation could not be true and set about to find out what it was he actually saw that night. This led to a year-long, intensive investigation and, ultimately, to the writing of this book. In this book, Terry details the stunning story of the orange orbs that is going on all over the world at this very moment and to a discovery of what could be the biggest event in the history of the human race.

The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs breaks entirely new ground in UFO research and could be the most important book in this field since Erich von Daniken’s, 1968, Chariots of the Gods.

Contents:
    • PART ONE: Facts about Orange Orbs
    • Chapter One – The Discovery
    • Chapter Two – Putting it in Perspective
    • Chapter Three – By the Numbers
    • Chapter Four – Traffic Patterns
    • PART TWO: Eyewitness Reports
    • Chapter One – What Do Orbs Look Like?
    • Chapter Two – What Do Orbs Do?
    • Chapter Three – What’s Inside the Orange Cloak?
    • Chapter Four – Orb Companions
    • Chapter Five – Touching Down
    • Chapter Six – In and Out of the Water
    • Chapter Seven – Visitors Coming to Visit
    • Chapter Eight – Around the World
    • Chapter Nine – Pre-MUFON Stories
    • Chapter Ten – Does the Government Know About These Orbs?
    • Chapter Eleven – Interacting with the Orbs
    • Chapter Twelve – Beams Doing Their Thing
    • Chapter Thirteen – Orbs – Up Close and Personal
    • Chapter Fourteen – How Do They Get Here?
    • PART THREE: What and Why?
    • Chapter One – What?
    Chapter Two – Why?
    • Excerpt:
    At approximately 10:00 – 10:15 PM, the witness noticed a small round orange light to the north that appeared to be quite low over the ocean surface at approximately 100 – 300 feet in altitude, near the shore and above the ocean surface, moving on a southerly course toward the witness at a rather rapid rate of speed. Within approximately 10 seconds, the light had reached the size of a full moon and was very bright—the brightness and color approximated the coloring and intensity of a setting sun. The witness had binoculars and focused them on the light. With magnification, the object appeared to be a glowing orange sphere with uniform color and brightness. The color was soft and muted and emanated from the interior of the sphere. The sphere was pleasant and soothing to the eye. There were no other lights or visible characteristics appearing on the sphere. It was entirely silent.

The sphere was approximately five to ten miles north of the witness when it reached its maximum size as it stopped several hundred feet above the ocean surface and remained stationary for a short period of time. The sphere then began moving in an easterly direction, straight out to sea, and it diminished in size as its distance from the witness increased. It continued on its easterly course for approximately ten to fifteen seconds until its size appeared to be that of a very large star. At this point, the sphere commenced a straight climb of approximately forty-five degrees on a southerly heading. The climb was rapid and it leveled off at approximately 10,000 feet. It then continued straight and level on its southerly heading. The angle of inclination of the sphere from the witness, at this point, was approximately thirty degrees above the horizon. The sphere continued on its level southerly course for close to ten seconds, then turned to a south-easterly heading in the general direction of the thunderstorm and continued on this course until it was no longer visible, due to the increased distance from the witness.

The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs

Authored by Terry Ray
    List Price: $19.95
    8″ x 10″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
    Black & White on White paper
    126 pages
    Sunbury Press, Inc.
    ISBN-13: 978-1620064474
    ISBN-10: 1620064472
    BISAC: Body, Mind & Spirit / UFOs & Extraterrestrials
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th May 2023 at 11:17.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2023), Did You See Them (28th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (30th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Ive experienced alot of weird stuff in my life, but the orbs (BOLs) intrigue me to no end.

Prolly 15-20 yrs ago i was sitting on my backyard lawn with my brother inlaw and his kids, it was bout 12 noon and sunny, someone pointed out a orange light slowly heading our way.
    As we looked at it someone said its just a Chinese lantern, this was on new yrs day so everyone went back to what they were doing, except me, as i watched it i could not see the plastic bag, often large garbage bags, could not be seen, this "orb" wasnt very high and appeared to be just an orange ball of light, i thought it was weird but soon went back to chatting with family.

Again this was yrs ago, my second sighting was at a mates party, my son and i were sitting around a bon fire when my son said whats that dad, it was night time and i said to my son i think its a chinese lantern heading south towards ish to us, but then it did a slow change in direction and started to head east, it had changed direction, we both watched it for abit, then went back to partying.

My last sighting must be around 8-10 yrs ago, three of us fishing in a boat around 4-5 miles out to sea off the coast of Barwon Heads, a sea side town bout 20 miles from Geelong, my home town.
    We decided to pull anchor as there was not much sun light left, we headed back to Barwon Heads and motored up the Barwon River heading west, we were bout 5 miles up the river at a particular bend in the river, it was night now and we baited up and chucked the rods back in.

George suddenly says WTF are they, i turn around and saw a small group of orange orbs, and as they traveled along the ones at the front would slowly disappear while more kept coming up.
    The other two blokes came to the collusion and said they were simply chinese lanterns and they soon went back to fishing, we did bring them back up in discussion a couple more times because they just kept coming.
    I was transfixed on them, i was secretly studying them and i realised that they were Not originating from the ground, but were coming out from the ocean on and off for nearly an hr, this ruled out chinese lanterns, unless someone had a very large boat out at sea at night time, and during that hr i would estimate we saw a hundred of them.

I was intrigued by them but remained silent so that my mates wouldnt think i was a nutter, lol.

Anyway i noticed that at times a orb or two would stop completely as if waiting for other orbs to catch up, then they would take off again,this made the hairs on my neck stand up cause i now definitely knew these were not man made lanterns or drones, they appeared to be intelligent because they were not at the mercy of the wind, which was travelling south, wind was warm cause it came from the north on a summers night.

After this (really good) sighting i spent many hrs on my computer watching a whole bunch of "orb" vids sent in by the public from all over the world.
    I had always been interested in UFOs, especially the nuts and bolts type, but this sighting got me right into studying UFO BOLS, Balls Of Light, Orbs and i havnt stopped investigating them to this day.

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st June 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th May 2023), Franny (30th May 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), sunflower (30th May 2023), Wansen (30th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Thanks Exo and RRR,
    I can honestly say that the "Orbs" I sighted where only a stones throw away from me, hovering/maneuvering over a very populated suburban area in Liverpool UK, back in January 2008.
    Close enough for me to determine they where not lanterns or anything I have ever seen before. They were inteligently controlled and phased in and out in a way that also added to their mystery.
    Anyway - I've bought the book !
    I will read it over the weekend when it arrives and see what's the upshot.
    I expect a lot of waffle i.e It went this way, climbed, headed east did this did that etc - I can't imagine there will be any real conclusion but heres hoping for some new insight.
    I will also post a little update to my sighting that I feel I should now share but purposely omitted when I reported it as I thought it would discredit the sighting. I will be interested to see if any accounts in the book have anything similar.
    DYST

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Harmony (1st June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread