Thread: Paradise

1. Link to Post #41
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Default Re: Paradise

It wasn't the purpose to protect Adam and Eve from the forbidden fruit, but to test them. Due to the nature of humans, it was unavoidable, so we are exactly experiencing what we were ment to experience. So do not blame Adam or Eve, but be grateful that God accepted their repentance, as He will accept it from everyone who will call upon Him.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 3rd June 2023 at 12:23.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Docim369 (3rd June 2023), Moss Rose (3rd June 2023), Sadieblue (5th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

ExomatrixTV, I do agree with many of your points about the scriptures. I think everything should be discerned and not taken for granted but not ignored also. My experience, for example, is that the the nature of this experience we are having on this plane is SPIRITUAL, that is the same thing the scriptures state and that is a confirmation for me. And also to enter the God's kingdom by becoming a child (scriptures) is also a confirmation, as a child I felt that and I know that as an adult by experience. All the intellectual work and knowing the dark side tactics, knowing philosophy can guide and help but just by that one still cannot catch a rabbit. Again, as I have said, in my experience and the experiences of many others it is about surrendering to "THE LIFE GIVING FORCE, COSMIC INTELLIGENCE", its about overcoming ego driven mind. Of course I understand we all have different preferences and models and that is perfectly fine.
    No birth.
    No death.
    No bondage.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Moss Rose (3rd June 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,302 times in 4,083 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    It wasn't the purpose to protect Adam and Eve from the forbidden fruit, but to test them. Due to the nature of humans, it was unavoidable, so we are exactly experiencing what we were ment to experience. So do not blame Adam or Eve, but be grateful that God accepted their repentance, as He will accept it from everyone who will call upon Him.
    This is my interpretation too, which for me comes from the Nag Hammadi collection, The Secret Book (Apocryphon) of John, Marvin Meyer Translation.

Layers of acting agents will take responsibility for mans origin or state, but The Great Spirit works anonymously, and layers below are constantly surprised by His actions.

Annotations of the below section, that I can't find anymore, commented that the reason for Adam & Eve's descent was for us to experience things, so we could learn to live, love and die, to work towards perfection.

I've come to feel the fabled expulsion from paradise/garden of Eden/whatever was OUR escape from a sort of prison where we were threatened with stagnation being held back. The Great Spirit will constantly work with the underdog. We pull up the weeds but look again... they can be amazing food and medicine. Never write off the underdog. Humans are the 'weeds' of the spiritual multiverse and the spiritual multiverse is full of surprises even when you think you've nailed it, something comes along to show you, nope not yet. (edit add: for both us and 'authorities' at all levels)

Secret Book of John link

Quote THE IMPRISONMENT OF HUMANITY

The human being Adam was revealed through the bright shadow within. And Adam’s ability to think was greater than that of all the creators. When they looked up, they saw that Adam’s ability to think was greater, and they devised a plan with the whole throng of rulers and angels. They took fire, earth, and water, and combined them with the four fiery winds. They wrought them together and made a great commotion.

The rulers brought Adam into the shadow of death so that they might produce a figure again, from earth, water, fire, and the spirit that comes from matter, that is, from the ignorance of darkness, and desire, and their own false spirit. This is the cave for remodeling the body that these criminals put on the human, the fetter of forgetfulness. Adam became a mortal being, the first to descend and the first to become estranged.

The enlightened afterthought within Adam, however, would rejuvenate Adam’s mind.

The rulers took Adam and put Adam in paradise. They said, Eat, meaning, do so in a leisurely manner. But in fact their pleasure is bitter and their beauty is perverse. Their pleasure is a trap, their trees are a sacrilege, their fruit is deadly poison, their promise is death.

They put their tree of life in the middle of paradise.

I shall teach you the secret of their life, the plan they devised together, the nature of their spirit: The root of their tree is bitter, its branches are death, its shadow is hatred, a trap is in its leaves, its blossom is bad ointment, its fruit is death, desire is its seed, it blossoms in darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste of it is the underworld, and darkness is their resting place.

But the rulers lingered in front of what they call the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which is the enlightened afterthought, so that Adam might not behold its fullness and recognize his shameful nakedness.

But I was the one who induced them to eat.

I said to the savior, Master, was it not the snake that instructed Adam to eat?

The savior laughed and said, The snake instructed them to eat of the wickedness of sexual desire and destruction so that Adam might be of use to the snake. This is the one who knew Adam was disobedient because of the enlightened afterthought within Adam, which made Adam stronger of mind than the first ruler. The first ruler wanted to recover the power that he himself had passed on to Adam. So he brought deep sleep upon Adam.

I said to the savior, What is this deep sleep?

The savior said, It is not as Moses wrote and you heard. He said in his first book, He put Adam to sleep. Rather, this deep sleep was a loss of sense. Thus the first ruler said through the prophet, I shall make their minds sluggish, that they may neither understand nor discern.
    Last edited by Matthew; 3rd June 2023 at 14:52.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Docim369 (3rd June 2023), Moss Rose (3rd June 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

It seems @Eagle Eyeyou are not really reading what I have written here and why I state certain things ... your focus is scripture only 24/7 ... that is clear to me.
    • Prime Creator is way too big for any man-made and/or alien made religions! ... any (alleged) "God" that needs worship is a big red flag for me!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st August 2023 at 10:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Docim369 (4th June 2023), East Sun (25th June 2023), Mercedes (4th July 2023), Pris (4th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    It seems you are not really reading what I have written here and why I state certain things ... your focus is scripture only 24/7 ... that is clear to me.

Here's another interpretation... If the fruit of the Tree of Life is the sacred oil, the Christos (Christ), that travels up and down the spine... and that sacred oil is wasted by "watering it down" through overindulging in sex and drinking alcohol in the physical world, as examples, then the door to Heaven will not open. However, if the body (and temple/Cave, skull) is properly taken care of, the Snake -- the Kundalini... the electrical current ("angels" or angles of light) traveling up and down the cerebrospinal system (Jacob's Ladder, 33 vertebrae of the spine) will rise up to the pineal gland (the "third eye") and open the door to Heaven... Paradise. Lo and behold: the out-of-body experience.

I started a new thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1560723
    Last edited by Pris; 4th June 2023 at 02:44.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Docim369 (4th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    It seems you are not really reading what I have written here and why I state certain things ... your focus is scripture only 24/7 ... that is clear to me.

Here's another interpretation... If the fruit of the Tree of Life is the sacred oil, the Christos (Christ), that travels up and down the spine... and that sacred oil is wasted by "watering it down" through overindulging in sex and drinking alcohol in the physical world, as examples, then the door to Heaven will not open. However, if the body (and temple/Cave, skull) is properly taken care of, the Snake -- the Kundalini... the electrical current ("angels" or angles of light) traveling up and down the cerebrospinal system (Jacob's Ladder, 33 vertebrae of the spine) will rise up to the pineal gland (the "third eye") and open the door to Heaven... Paradise. Lo and behold: the out-of-body experience.

So why is it "forbidden" ???
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Pris (4th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So why is it "forbidden" ???

It does sound rather harsh, doesn't it... To say it is "forbidden" to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life, the gift, the Christos... Still, it makes sense when we realize we "degenerate", shorten our lives (our life force), and separate ourselves from "Christ" (our true spiritual nature) each and every time we waste that electrical energy in the physical realm.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Docim369 (4th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2023), Pam (4th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

It seems a made up theory, because it isn't based on anything.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 4th June 2023 at 07:22.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Thanks

... and yours is based upon "scripture" written by humans!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th June 2023 at 09:41.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

... and yours is based upon "scripture" written by humans
    I don't think we are the only creation being tested in the universe and to those being tested, God sends messengers from their kind. If people would see angels messengers, they would believe in God right away, but that is not the way. So yes, the holy Scriptures are written by the hands of men, but sent and taught to the messengers by God.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 4th June 2023 at 10:19.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Docim369 (5th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Paradise

I don't think we are the only creation being tested in the universe and to those being tested, God sends messengers from their kind. If people would see angels messengers, they would believe in God right away, but that is not the way. So yes, the holy Scriptures are written by the hands of men, but sent and taught to the messengers by God.
    @Eagle Eye... using your logic/wisdom, Pris could also be a "messenger of God" too ... and if you say: "no that is impossible" ... I would say to you: "Who are you to limit the possibilities of God?"

There is no monopoly with genuine, honest spirituality (maybe there are endless sparks of the Devine active, and you're not even realizing it) ... Most religions are all about control and claiming their "interpretation" is the "highest authority" and because of that (myopic) attitude we still have endless wars going on ... Atheists too, have their rigid tunnel vision belief-systems, that ALSO can lead to horrific war crimes!
    • Prime Creator is way too big for any man-made and/or alien made religions! ... any (alleged) "God" that needs worship is a big red flag for me!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th June 2023 at 11:36.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Docim369 (5th June 2023), Michi (4th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023), mizo (4th June 2023), Moss Rose (4th June 2023), Pam (4th July 2023), Pris (4th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have said it before, we cannot understand the concept of eternity from our prespective, because our capacity is limited.
    All we can understand is that Paradise is among the highest degree of creation and it is nearer to the Creator.

Not "we"... When you speak of limitations and the inability to Know eternity, you speak for yourself. I find the answers are within me, and I speak for myself. The "Creator" is in me and is me. "As above, so below." In others words, there is no "above" and there is no "below".

Bible stories, for example, were not meant to be taken literally. Back in the day, most people were illiterate. To explain complex, abstract concepts, those who told the stories used parables, metaphors, and allegories.

I say that many -- if not most -- people, unfortunately, are completely unaware of who and what they are. They lack the knowledge to recognize the true nature of "reality" constantly manifesting around them in everything and recognize it in themselves. The proof -- the blueprint -- is there for all to see and experience. I see it. I experience it. It all fits. The sacred oil -- the "Christ" -- is within me. "Christ awareness" is my individual unique crystal consciousness. I am a zero-point spiritual being who, at the moment, is living in a liquid crystal body remembering who and what I am. And, I am Good.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Docim369 (5th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Pam (4th July 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Eagle Eye... using your logic/wisdom, Pris could also be a "messenger of God" too ... and if you say: "no that is impossible" ... I would say to you: "Who are you to limit the possibilities of God?"

There is no monopoly with genuine, honest spirituality (maybe there are endless sparks of the Devine active, and you're not even realizing it) ... Most religions are all about control and claiming their "interpretation" is the "highest authority" and because of that (myopic) attitude we still have endless wars going on ... Atheists too, have their rigid tunnel vision belief-systems, that ALSO can lead to horrific war crimes!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Yes... I say we are all "messengers". We are all "angels/fallen angels", angles of light coming "down" to Earth, living electrical currents inhabiting physical forms, recording our experiences with individual and singular intent and purpose, each one of us as a SINGULARITY... and, when we remember this, we remember that we are Good.

And, "good" is just another way of saying God.
    Last edited by Pris; 4th June 2023 at 21:14.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

amor (12th December 2023), Docim369 (5th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Moss Rose (4th July 2023), Pam (4th July 2023), Wind (6th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Paradise

• Here's What Nobody Told You About Adam And Eve:

• Impressive!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Vangelo (4th July 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

There is a main rule about the holy Scripture, when someone twist the verses and mix them with ideas that contradict those verses, is to be dismissed right away, because he wants attention and fame and not seeking the truth.

There are many misconception about the story of Adam and Eve. According to the main Scriptures (Torah, Bible and Quran), the garden of Eden wasn't in heaven or paradise, but here on earth.
    God created Adam from clay, in the form of a human statue, then He breathed the soul and then begins the life of the human being. About the soul of human or every being, God speaks in Scripture that it is being given little knowledge to humans about "the soul"(what, where, how).
    After Adam was created, God gathered all main angels and demanded to bow to Adam, because He created a being, higher in degree. All angels bowed down, except Lucifer, he refused, because he said that he is better than humans, because God has created him from the element of fire and humans from earth element. After that arrogance a war took place in heaven, the angels of God with archangel Michael as their leader and Lucifer with his army. God knew exactly the arrogance of Lucifer and knew he would have done this, that is why Lucifer said after being defeated, that God has put him in error, but it was his choice to go into that grave error. After that Lucifer requested permission to God to give him time before sending him to hell and that time will be until the Day of Judgement. Lucifer has sworn to mislead most of human, because they are mostly ungrateful of their Creator. God granted him that request and said that: whoever will follow your path, will join you in hell. That is where our story begin. So He sent to earth Lucifer and his army (the fallen angels).

Here on earth Adam was sent to the garden in the far east and God made that garden a great provision with many kinds of fruits and other food. After that Eve was created. God gathered both and said to them: to all kind of fruits you can eat, except one, the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God has forbidden them to take the fruit of that tree. This is where many confuses the verses. The serpent that deceived Eve to eat the fruit was not Lucifer/Satan, but was controlled by him, because Lucifer/Satan has different form. That was the main mission of Lucifer, because without eating the forbidden fruit, he couldn't do any harm to them and all their generations. After Eve ate the fruit first, she gave it to Adam. That is why God after that event, has put men to rule over women, because they are much more vulnerable to deception. (it's in the verses)
    Genesis 3:16
    To the woman he said,
    “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
    with painful labor you will give birth to children.
    Your desire will be for your husband,
    and he will rule over you.”
    Genesis 3:17-19
    To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
    “Cursed is the ground because of you;
    through painful toil you will eat food from it
    all the days of your life.
    It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
    and you will eat the plants of the field.
    By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
    until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
    for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”

And here we are, in this kind of mess (testing ground), until the day of Judgement. Until then, there is no escape from experiencing this duality of good and evil.

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

There is a main rule about the holy Scripture, when someone twist the verses and mix them with ideas that contradict those verses, is to be dismissed right away, because he wants attention and fame and not seeking the truth.

There are many misconception about the story of Adam and Eve. According to the main Scriptures (Torah, Bible and Quran), the garden of Eden wasn't in heaven or paradise, but here on earth.
    God created Adam from clay, in the form of a human statue, then He breathed the soul and then begins the life of the human being. About the soul of human or every being, God speaks in Scripture that it is being given little knowledge to humans about "the soul"(what, where, how).
    After Adam was created, God gathered all main angels and demanded to bow to Adam, because He created a being, higher in degree. All angels bowed down, except Lucifer, he refused, because he said that he is better than humans, because God has created him from the element of fire and humans from earth element. After that arrogance a war took place in heaven, the angels of God with archangel Michael as their leader and Lucifer with his army. God knew exactly the arrogance of Lucifer and knew he would have done this, that is why Lucifer said after being defeated, that God has put him in error, but it was his choice to go into that grave error. After that Lucifer requested permission to God to give him time before sending him to hell and that time will be until the Day of Judgement. Lucifer has sworn to mislead most of human, because they are mostly ungrateful of their Creator. God granted him that request and said that: whoever will follow your path, will join you in hell. That is where our story begin. So He sent to earth Lucifer and his army (the fallen angels).

Here on earth Adam was sent to the garden in the far east and God made that garden a great provision with many kinds of fruits and other food. After that Eve was created. God gathered both and said to them: to all kind of fruits you can eat, except one, the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God has forbidden them to take the fruit of that tree. This is where many confuses the verses. The serpent that deceived Eve to eat the fruit was not Lucifer/Satan, but was controlled by him, because Lucifer/Satan has different form. That was the main mission of Lucifer, because without eating the forbidden fruit, he couldn't do any harm to them and all their generations. After Eve ate the fruit first, she gave it to Adam. That is why God after that event, has put men to rule over women, because they are much more vulnerable to deception. (it's in the verses)
    Genesis 3:16
    To the woman he said,
    “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
    with painful labor you will give birth to children.
    Your desire will be for your husband,
    and he will rule over you.”
    Genesis 3:17-19
    To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
    “Cursed is the ground because of you;
    through painful toil you will eat food from it
    all the days of your life.
    It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
    and you will eat the plants of the field.
    By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
    until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
    for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”

And here we are, in this kind of mess (testing ground), until the day of Judgement. Until then, there is no escape from experiencing this duality of good and evil.
    based upon "scripture" written by humans!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd July 2023 at 13:24.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Moss Rose (4th July 2023)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

any (alleged) "God" that needs worship is a big red flag for me!
    God doesn't need anything, not our worship, not our attention, nothing. We need God.
    You should understand more about what worship is, beside submission to the Creator, it is also gratitude, being aware that He is the supreme Sovereign of everything and being aware and grateful of He who protects us from our visible and invisible enemies. Who protect us from evil entities, who their main purpose is to destroy what is good and to make people lives miserable. Those who are aware of the invisible war in this world, know well how much we need to be near God, in prayer, in worship, in good deeds and in submission.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 4th July 2023 at 09:40.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Thanks

any (alleged) "God" that needs worship is a big red flag for me!
    God doesn't need anything, not our worship, not our attention, nothing. We need God.
    You should understand more about what worship is, beside submission to the Creator, it is also gratitude, being aware that He is the supreme Sovereign of everything and being aware and grateful of He who protects us from our visible and invisible enemies. Who protect us from evil entities, who their main purpose is to destroy what is good and to make people lives miserable. Those who are aware of the invisible war in this world, know well how much we need to be near God, in prayer, in worship, in good deeds and in submission.
    So many fanatic (obsessive) "believers" (Christians, Muslims, Jews etc.) ask me: "Who do I worship"? ... Because they do not like to be questioned ... after meeting all kinds of "believers" last 40+ years I noticed many of them want me to worship their God ... and if I don't "I suppose to worship something else" instead ... They even insinuate/assume I "must" be (somehow) worshiping evil or demons or "the devil" because I have the audacity to refuse to do what they do.

The whole "worship" concept is often used by fanatics of all kinds, and they project their own behavior on others, falsely assuming you "must" do something similar ... And they know from their point of view that worshiping false gods is heresy. Even if it is not the case (me worshiping anything) they do not care, they just assume you do.
    • When people think they know "exactly" what God "wants" or not ... they have an attitude that is, in my view, beyond arrogance.
    To me, worship is blind obedience without the courage to question mind control mechanisms at play ... Personally, it is the "imposing" stuff that gets me reacting.

There are many different types of well documented books describing tons of good research in cult behavior, group think, mass formation psychosis, cultism ... How they talk ... how they "reason" ... how they infiltrate ... how they manipulate ... how they want to control/push their tunnel vision narrative on others ... how they need others to join "their mission".
    When you study mass psychology for 40+ years like I have done, you may come to the same conclusion ... not that is necessary because I am not responsible for your quality of thinking & judging.

Last four decades people quoting "holy scripture" (written & translated by humans) on me >>> and many times "worship" is mentioned in many forms ... so after a while I just say what I say best!

Any God that needs worship is a big red flag ... knowing that the REAL Prime Creator does not need any worship at all ... and this Prime Creator is beyond any man-made (or alien-made) religions, that is why I am immune to people quoting scripture (written & translated by humans) 24/7 obsessively ... Because I see the psychology agenda of it.
    • And I have far more and much greater respect for people doing real good deeds coming from within, not because they are told to do so (or need to be told to do so).

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 4th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳

For the record: ... I personally met (in real life, face to face) many colleague/fellow "truthers" being: Christian, Muslim, Jew etc. exposing the Tyrannical Totalitarian New World Order Agenda and many of them are not fanatic nor obsessive at all ... and learned a lot from them which I am sincerely grateful about and really appreciated their input/insights. And it is because of them I have hope for humankind, as we need a new kind of unity against NWO Tyranny!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd October 2023 at 14:33.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

I think that someone who believes in the existence of one supreme Creator and do not worship, is on a higher level of arrogance. I mostly have compassion for those who are still confused about the existence of God and speak about that in a humble way.

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

I think that someone who believes in the existence of one supreme Creator and do not worship, is on a higher level of arrogance. I mostly have compassion for those who are still confused about the existence of God and speak about that in a humble way.
    So those who blindly trust scripture without questioning must be "free" from being arrogant or the appearance of being arrogant ... I have 100% sincere compassion for anyone who is trapped in any form of belief system, even if they themselves do not realize being in a cultism mode.

For the record: ... I personally met (in real life, face to face) many colleague/fellow "truthers" being: Christian, Muslim, Jew etc. exposing the tyrannical totalitarian New World Order Agenda and many of them are not fanatic nor obsessive at all ... and learned a lot from them which I am sincerely grateful about and really appreciated their input/insights. And it is because of them I have hope for humankind, as we need a new kind of unity against NWO tyranny!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th July 2023 at 15:18.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ian33 (4th July 2023), Pris (5th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast