+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Default The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge

If the fruit of the Tree of Life is the sacred oil, the Christos (Christ), that travels up and down the spine... and that sacred oil is wasted by "watering it down" through overindulging in sex and drinking alcohol in the physical world, as examples, then the door to Heaven will not open. However, if the body (and temple/Cave, skull) is properly taken care of, the Snake -- the Kundalini... the electrical current ("angels" or angles of light) traveling up and down the cerebrospinal system (Jacob's Ladder, 33 vertebrae of the spine) will rise up to the pineal gland (the "third eye") and open the door to Heaven... Paradise. Lo and behold: the out-of-body experience.

I found the following video very informative:

104 yr Old Book Reveals The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge

Speaker: Ryan McMahon

00:00 - INTRO
    02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)
    04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God
    05:55 - The Sacred Secret Secretion Oil (Christos)
    06:55 - Ancient Mystery of The Solar Plexus (Relationship With Solar System)
    09:00 - The Psycho-Physical Seed Born Out Of The Solar Plexus Every 28.5 Days
    11:30 - How To Eat The Fruit Of The Tree Of Life (Within You)
    13:25 - Constantine: The Man Who Changed Everything
    15:07 - Jacobs Ladder (The 33 Vertebrae of The Spine)
    16:55 - JACOB - Heel Catcher In Hebrew (The Man In The Sky)
    18:10 - The True Zodiac Revealed

The Temple of God -- The Human Body Itself

The Sacred Secret -- Secretion

Jacob's Ladder -- The Spine

The Tree of Life is not a physical place.

The Tree of Life is your cerebrospinal system.

The real place of Salvation is your own body, the human form.

"Jacob's Ladder was not a real event that some man named Jacob witnessed, Jacob's Ladder was an allegory that talked about the spine. The Ladder that angels went up and down are the THIRTY THREE vertebrae of the spine, and angels are angles of light. They are also called "messengers" in Hebrew. The point is that Jacob's Ladder is not a story of a man named Jacob.

When you read multiple spiritual traditions from all over the world from sacred texts, you can't help but realise that they're always talking in metaphor, or parable, or allegory. So, the bible should be no different. There's certain people that want to take it literally, but you're talking about something spiritual. The only way to get at something abstract is to put it in some sort of language, some sort of story, some sort of way to reference the context of it. So, the spiritual texts are almost always referring to some sort of metaphor.

There's two meanings. There is The Ladder which is the human spine in which the prodigal son of the sacred oil -- or Christos -- travels up and down to offer healing and enlightenment to the human form. Then, there's also the Heel Catcher. The word -- the name, Jacob, and in very ancient zodiacs, you'll see a man drawn in the center of them where his back is arched and his heels circle around and touch the back of his head to create a circle. And, that's what the word "Jacob" means: "The Man in The Sky" which refers to the Zodiac which is a reflection of the time cycle of the human body."

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

arjunaloka_official (9th August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th June 2023), Blacklight43 (4th June 2023), Brenya (4th August 2023), cannawizard (26th June 2023), Carlitos (17th June 2023), Casey Claar (15th June 2023), Docim369 (15th June 2023), East Sun (4th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th June 2023), Eva2 (4th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), gini (4th June 2023), Harmony (4th June 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023), Heart to heart (2nd August 2023), Icare (4th June 2023), Ioneo (22nd June 2023), jimbobule (24th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (4th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), Michel Leclerc (15th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Orph (4th June 2023), pounamuknight (5th June 2023), ronny (4th June 2023), s7e6e (5th June 2023), Salathial (17th August 2023), shaberon (4th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2023), thepainterdoug (5th June 2023), Tigger (25th June 2023), Vangelo (9th June 2023), Vicus (4th June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), william r sanford72 (4th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge

I felt that the following video goes hand-in-hand with the opening post. Very illuminating, connects many dots. It also provides a great explanation for the reason behind the reinterpretation and misrepresentation of the Norse god Loki, today, and explains Loki's ancient origins and connection to Santa Claus (the claustrum, a structure in the brain that produces the sacred oil, the Christos [Christ], that comes down the chimney (spinal cord) bringing presents).

The Truth About Veles - Indo-European Mythology, Christian Corruptions, and Aryan Serpent Imagery

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sXu2XH8GNSlk

"The following video breaks down the true meaning (in my opinion) behind the Slavic pagan god Veles, his connection to the Norse Loki and the Vedic Varuna, how Christianity corrupts the true meaning behind esoteric pagan concepts, as well as the significance of serpent imagery through ancient aryan cultures."
    Last edited by Pris; 4th June 2023 at 03:34.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2023), Brenya (4th August 2023), cannawizard (26th June 2023), East Sun (4th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th June 2023), Eva2 (4th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Harmony (30th July 2023), Icare (15th June 2023), Ioneo (22nd June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Orph (4th June 2023), Pam (15th June 2023), pounamuknight (5th June 2023), s7e6e (5th June 2023), Salathial (17th August 2023), shaberon (4th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2023), Tigger (25th June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), wegge (11th June 2023), william r sanford72 (4th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    However, if the body (and temple/Cave, skull) is properly taken care of, the Snake -- the Kundalini... the electrical current ("angels" or angles of light) traveling up and down the cerebrospinal system (Jacob's Ladder, 33 vertebrae of the spine) will rise up to the pineal gland (the "third eye") and open the door to Heaven.

If I am in a position to say, I have performed this thousands of times, at will, am I able to critique information passed by others in the study thereof?

Being honest. I found it somewhat unintentionally for maybe two years before I learned anything about it.

I deny it is the highest or ultimate truth, but, let us say, the arena where it might be found.

I am always curious to see if anyone else really experienced it. I think maybe some have, as a tiny sample. Out of any personal friends I have ever had that attempted meditation, etc., I certainly have never known anyone who found the same results. What happened was that it was so powerful that I had to intentionally shut it off, and it took almost two years to fade.

Although it is something I would like to work with, in recent times, even in only approaching it, I did not get enough darkness, and the tiny green light from a keyboard number lock turned in to something like a never-ending spear.

Unfortunately it does not mix with most normal living and working situations. There is no way I could go back to it without a dedicated space free from interferences. If someone could get that much power, and, find a way to blend with a modern, mundane life, that would be interesting.

In my view, the whole point of modernization with things like washing machines is so that the time and energy conserved could be applied to spiritual purposes. So far, I have not exactly seen an area that supports this.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2023), Casey Claar (15th June 2023), East Sun (4th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th June 2023), Eva2 (4th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Frankie Pancakes (15th June 2023), Harmony (30th July 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023), Kuperkai (31st July 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), Michel Leclerc (15th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Orph (4th June 2023), Pam (15th June 2023), pounamuknight (5th June 2023), Pris (4th June 2023), ronny (4th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th June 2023), Tigger (25th June 2023), Vangelo (10th June 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), wegge (11th June 2023), william r sanford72 (4th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    However, if the body (and temple/Cave, skull) is properly taken care of, the Snake -- the Kundalini... the electrical current ("angels" or angles of light) traveling up and down the cerebrospinal system (Jacob's Ladder, 33 vertebrae of the spine) will rise up to the pineal gland (the "third eye") and open the door to Heaven.

If I am in a position to say, I have performed this thousands of times, at will, am I able to critique information passed by others in the study thereof?

Being honest. I found it somewhat unintentionally for maybe two years before I learned anything about it.

I deny it is the highest or ultimate truth, but, let us say, the arena where it might be found.

I am always curious to see if anyone else really experienced it. I think maybe some have, as a tiny sample. Out of any personal friends I have ever had that attempted meditation, etc., I certainly have never known anyone who found the same results. What happened was that it was so powerful that I had to intentionally shut it off, and it took almost two years to fade.

Although it is something I would like to work with, in recent times, even in only approaching it, I did not get enough darkness, and the tiny green light from a keyboard number lock turned in to something like a never-ending spear.

Unfortunately it does not mix with most normal living and working situations. There is no way I could go back to it without a dedicated space free from interferences. If someone could get that much power, and, find a way to blend with a modern, mundane life, that would be interesting.

In my view, the whole point of modernization with things like washing machines is so that the time and energy conserved could be applied to spiritual purposes. So far, I have not exactly seen an area that supports this.

Perhaps, it is all very simple and "stepping into heaven" really is the OBE. That you've performed it thousands of times... I would say that you are fortunate that your mental and physical circumstance provided the experience with hardly any effort. Many are not so fortunate. I consider myself fortunate that my first OBEs were spontaneous... Otherwise, I don't think I would have ever believed it could be real. So many of us have been conditioned and programmed throughout our lives to think we're less than we truly are, and we are unable to grasp the true nature of ourselves. Some even self-flagellate and call themselves sinners. I will never underplay the extraordinary out-of-body experience.

Yes, the OBE is POWERFUL. When we realize just how multi-dimensional we really are.... It's incredible. And, it can become very distracting from everyday physical existence. For you, it sounded like the experience just came so naturally to you, you had trouble shutting it off in order to function "normally". Maybe you are one of those people who can't truly be themselves unless you live up on a mountain top, away from other people and societal control systems that would only hold you down.

For me, having spontaneous OBEs is rather rare. But, when I worked at it, I started to figure out how to initiate and control them. It was a whirlwind of OBEs during a 2-3 month period a few years back. But, it only lasted as long as I WORKED HARD at it. These days, I'm not so driven to self-initiate OBEs. For me, it's too tiring, time-consuming, and disruptive. I had a spontaneous one recently and that was thrilling. The experience never ceases to amaze me. It's always good to be reassured that my OBE "machinery" still works.

Nowadays, I focus on seeing and recognizing Good (God) in myself and in all the physical and living physical around me, doing my best to enjoy life to the fullest. For me, that means appreciating every single moment and every "little" thing in this "space time" like stopping to smell the roses and playing with the pooch that lives across the way. That seems easiest. I admit, my mind likes to wander. Even though I am often in "The Zone", it's still challenging for me to focus on one thing. It seems like "everything wants" my attention. Anyway, I don't think the OBE multiverse is going anywhere. In "time space", there's time enough for everything.
    Last edited by Pris; 4th June 2023 at 22:56.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Anthony Hale (11th February 2024), cannawizard (26th June 2023), Carlitos (17th June 2023), Casey Claar (15th June 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (31st July 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023), Heart to heart (16th June 2023), Isserley (5th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Pam (15th June 2023), pounamuknight (5th June 2023), shaberon (15th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th June 2023), thepainterdoug (5th June 2023), Tigger (25th June 2023), Vangelo (10th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023), wegge (11th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes, the OBE is POWERFUL. When we realize just how multi-dimensional we really are.... It's incredible. And, it can become very distracting from everyday physical existence. For you, it sounded like the experience just came so naturally to you, you had trouble shutting it off in order to function "normally". Maybe you are one of those people who can't truly be themselves unless you live up on a mountain top, away from other people and societal control systems that would only hold you down.

Pretty close to that.

I am not sure about some of the vocabulary that gets in to these subjects. To some, "out-of-body" indicates something like astral projection, which is not what I mean at all. The way I mean it is:

Ecstasy (from Ancient Greek ἔκστασις (ékstasis) 'outside of oneself') is a subjective experience of total involvement of the subject with an object of their awareness. In classical Greek literature, it refers to removal of the mind or body "from its normal place of function."

The closest I know of as a Western practice is Hesychasm which is not found in the Catholic and Protestant countries.

I actually do not believe in "dimensions", which sounds like an adaptation of mathematical String Theory, whereas what I am talking about is made of mind and emotions brought to a point like in Hesychasm. If anything, it has no dimensions.

A "dimension" is a "measurement", and so if someone says there are three dimensions, with a line of width, a line of height, etc., I am going to say that I do not perceive any such three lines. In fact, if there is a dimension, it is probably Time. "Measurements" are made by devices, whereas the kind of thing I am talking about has only one measuring device, the living organism, which does not experience sets of three lines, but it does experience time.

There is one dimension, time, which can be eliminated by Hesychasm and the like, and if it can be removed, then there really aren't any dimensions.

The result is basically as you say, to stop with the roses and little dogs, although this is in the same breath with, for example, killing anything that threatens those roses and dogs.

The inner experience I mean is quite close to Eight Stages of Geometry and Ego Death. Level Four:

And so when this is the same whether your eyes are open or closed, you are in the subject-object unity. And if you keep going and you penetrate all of these layers, you may perceive what we call the Absolute Object. This is Meditation. I honestly do not know how to express it in English. Close as I can come right there. I would not say this, itself, was the highest or ultimate knowledge, more like the source of it, and the Ultimate could then be considered the Perfection of Meditation.

100% natural process. Not really a secret. Everyone does it when they fall asleep--usually too fast to notice. It is like taking this five seconds of blurry sleepiness and extending it to hours of controlling it in clear consciousness.

It can, of course, induce astral projection and other psychic experiences; I personally am terrible at that. All I know is the ecstasy itself and that it causes a type of clairvoyance through the physical eyes.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

arjunaloka_official (9th August 2023), Carlitos (17th June 2023), Casey Claar (15th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th June 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (15th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2023), Tigger (25th June 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

I'm not sure how to deal with the word "highest" in the title of this thread but if it's a thread about sorting the junk from the real stuff, and I see some references to the fakery ( at best ) of the religions, I'll drop this in here.

It's only 1 minute 11 seconds.

https://rumble.com/v2ubsxi-thomas-je...he-gospel.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2rqdmw/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arjunaloka_official (9th August 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (15th June 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm not sure how to deal with the word "highest" in the title of this thread but if it's a thread about sorting the junk from the real stuff, and I see some references to the fakery ( at best ) of the religions, I'll drop this in here.

It's only 1 minute 11 seconds.

https://rumble.com/v2ubsxi-thomas-je...he-gospel.html

That's interesting, Norman. So... Thomas Jefferson interpreted the bible (probably literally?) and tried to "fix" the bible if I'm getting this right.

This thread... the word "highest" came with the title of the video I attached so I just used it for the title. Is it the "highest" sacred spiritual knowledge? That's for each of us to decide for ourselves. By their very nature, words tend to be problematic and subjective.

I guess what I'm trying to say about the bible -- with regard to the stories therein (and the direction of this thread) -- is that it's a collection of man-written (and, unfortunately, re-written/edited/censored) stories meant obfuscate what should be easily comprehended information about complex, abstract ideas. Those ideas describe the inter-workings of the human body, mind, and soul. The big take-away is that none or very little of the bible is meant to be taken literally (for example, Christ is not a person but a "sacred oil", and Sodom and Gomorrah aren't cities but describe a physical/energetic place in our bodies.). Despite being incomplete, we can see how the bible along with other multiple ancient spiritual teachings worldwide are interconnected. They tell the same stories in different ways and help to fill in the missing knowledge gaps. We can finally connect the dots to build ourselves a comprehensive spiritual roadmap to go by... and what that may mean to each of us, personally.
    Last edited by Pris; 15th June 2023 at 22:51.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

haroldsails (17th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I don't think you and I will ever meet in that middle Pris, the one about Christ being an oil and a metaphor.

We probably share a similar valuation of the post Roman Bible though, but I think the bible was very much intended to be taken literally by the sect that put it together as part of a comprehensive take-down and coup d'etat over the entire Christ phenomenon. I can't decide if they saw it as an emergency reaction to a dire threat to them or if it was just business as usual.

Christ never created a religion, or proposed one, or asked anyone else to do so.

Christ never did/does ritual.

I try to imagine how the world would, by now, remember (and be in Christ, maybe), if the Roman satanic sect [ they do, after all, have a bloody great big obelisk standing in their front yard to this day] had not done what they did.

I agree with Jefferson about Paul. He was always an adversary to Christ but feigned a conversion. What conversion?, there was nothing to convert to. There in lies the root of where it all went tits up, purposefully, until it emerged out of a big process of a complete inversion to a satanic ritual blood sacrifice that has deceived, forcibly and innocently fooled, simple folk.

From Paul onwards, Christ was intellectualized into not only a religion, but a Paul centric religion. I've known more than one enthusiastic 'bible basher' who have admitted that their favorite text in the bible is actually all that over represented intellectual head bangery attributed to Paul. There are chapters and chapters and chapters of his mental masturbations', (while, conveniently, there is not one reference to reincarnation).

The bible is a loaded weapon, to crush true faith and roll out a subservience new paradigm. It's no coincidence that the Roman Empire transformed from a brute army driven thing into a stealthy mind control operation during that time that the Christianity we know today was packaged and distributed. Jeeze, the confession booths were the NSA before there was an NSA.

A growing number of people are coming around to the idea that the Roman Catholic Church is off the rails and run by Satanists but have yet to grasp that it never wasn't !. The situation is hardly better anywhere further down the division trees from there. The Protestants and their offspring maintain the same inverted and intellectualized versions of Christ. It's rife all through Christendom, and tragic, and bloody serious in it's significance and consequence.

Not only is the inverted cross 'satanic', so is the cross so called Christians cherish and often wear on chains as bling, though not as gruesome as those grotesque 10 foot plus contraptions that show up almost everywhere you can find a custom built musical pipe organ.

The 'great awakening'?, whaw . . we ain't got started yet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arjunaloka_official (9th August 2023), Carlitos (17th June 2023), East Sun (16th June 2023), haroldsails (17th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th July 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

If the fruit of the Tree of Life is the sacred oil, the Christos (Christ), that travels up and down the spine... and that sacred oil is wasted by "watering it down" through overindulging in sex and drinking alcohol in the physical world, as examples, then the door to Heaven will not open. However, if the body (and temple/Cave, skull) is properly taken care of, the Snake -- the Kundalini... the electrical current ("angels" or angles of light) traveling up and down the cerebrospinal system (Jacob's Ladder, 33 vertebrae of the spine) will rise up to the pineal gland (the "third eye") and open the door to Heaven... Paradise. Lo and behold: the out-of-body experience.

I found the following video very informative:

104 yr Old Book Reveals The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge

Speaker: Ryan McMahon

00:00 - INTRO
    02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)
    04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God
    05:55 - The Sacred Secret Secretion Oil (Christos)
    06:55 - Ancient Mystery of The Solar Plexus (Relationship With Solar System)
    09:00 - The Psycho-Physical Seed Born Out Of The Solar Plexus Every 28.5 Days
    11:30 - How To Eat The Fruit Of The Tree Of Life (Within You)
    13:25 - Constantine: The Man Who Changed Everything
    15:07 - Jacobs Ladder (The 33 Vertebrae of The Spine)
    16:55 - JACOB - Heel Catcher In Hebrew (The Man In The Sky)
    18:10 - The True Zodiac Revealed

The Temple of God -- The Human Body Itself

The Sacred Secret -- Secretion

Jacob's Ladder -- The Spine

The Tree of Life is not a physical place.

The Tree of Life is your cerebrospinal system.

The real place of Salvation is your own body, the human form.

"Jacob's Ladder was not a real event that some man named Jacob witnessed, Jacob's Ladder was an allegory that talked about the spine. The Ladder that angels went up and down are the THIRTY THREE vertebrae of the spine, and angels are angles of light. They are also called "messengers" in Hebrew. The point is that Jacob's Ladder is not a story of a man named Jacob.

When you read multiple spiritual traditions from all over the world from sacred texts, you can't help but realise that they're always talking in metaphor, or parable, or allegory. So, the bible should be no different. There's certain people that want to take it literally, but you're talking about something spiritual. The only way to get at something abstract is to put it in some sort of language, some sort of story, some sort of way to reference the context of it. So, the spiritual texts are almost always referring to some sort of metaphor.

There's two meanings. There is The Ladder which is the human spine in which the prodigal son of the sacred oil -- or Christos -- travels up and down to offer healing and enlightenment to the human form. Then, there's also the Heel Catcher. The word -- the name, Jacob, and in very ancient zodiacs, you'll see a man drawn in the center of them where his back is arched and his heels circle around and touch the back of his head to create a circle. And, that's what the word "Jacob" means: "The Man in The Sky" which refers to the Zodiac which is a reflection of the time cycle of the human body."
    Right away I have a question - and I am being honest.

What if a person has spinal damage? Will that have an effect on my ability to open my third eye?

I have damage pushing inward on my spinal column between L5 and L3, and also almost no disc left at C8.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (16th June 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th July 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think you and I will ever meet in that middle Pris, the one about Christ being an oil and a metaphor.

We probably share a similar valuation of the post Roman Bible though, but I think the bible was very much intended to be taken literally by the sect that put it together as part of a comprehensive take-down and coup d'etat over the entire Christ phenomenon. I can't decide if they saw it as an emergency reaction to a dire threat to them or if it was just business as usual.

Christ never created a religion, or proposed one, or asked anyone else to do so.

Christ never did/does ritual.

I try to imagine how the world would, by now, remember (and be in Christ, maybe), if the Roman satanic sect [ they do, after all, have a bloody great big obelisk standing in their front yard to this day] had not done what they did.

I agree with Jefferson about Paul. He was always an adversary to Christ but feigned a conversion. What conversion?, there was nothing to convert to. There in lies the root of where it all went tits up, purposefully, until it emerged out of a big process of a complete inversion to a satanic ritual blood sacrifice that has deceived, forcibly and innocently fooled, simple folk.

From Paul onwards, Christ was intellectualized into not only a religion, but a Paul centric religion. I've known more than one enthusiastic 'bible basher' who have admitted that their favorite text in the bible is actually all that over represented intellectual head bangery attributed to Paul. There are chapters and chapters and chapters of his mental masturbations', (while, conveniently, there is not one reference to reincarnation).

The bible is a loaded weapon, to crush true faith and roll out a subservience new paradigm. It's no coincidence that the Roman Empire transformed from a brute army driven thing into a stealthy mind control operation during that time that the Christianity we know today was packaged and distributed. Jeeze, the confession booths were the NSA before there was an NSA.

A growing number of people are coming around to the idea that the Roman Catholic Church is off the rails and run by Satanists but have yet to grasp that it never wasn't !. The situation is hardly better anywhere further down the division trees from there. The Protestants and their offspring maintain the same inverted and intellectualized versions of Christ. It's rife all through Christendom, and tragic, and bloody serious in it's significance and consequence.

Not only is the inverted cross 'satanic', so is the cross so called Christians cherish and often wear on chains as bling, though not as gruesome as those grotesque 10 foot plus contraptions that show up almost everywhere you can find a custom built musical pipe organ.

The 'great awakening'?, whaw . . we ain't got started yet.

Yes, it seems we can't meet in the middle... I take it you did watch the videos? The story of Christ goes way back into antiquity, possibly 40,000 years if not more... because Christ went by many different names. That's the point I'm hoping is being conveyed in all of this. Anyway, you must find it only an extraordinary coincidence then, that for example... they call the sacred oil produced in the claustrum, the Christos. And, that Santa Claus brings gifts (Christ) "down the chimney". Because, that's where the electrically conductive oil goes -- down through our spine.

There's the cup of Christ, there's the Ark of the Covenant... All these things describe the "strange" structures in our brain where all the "spiritual" stuff happens.

Yes, indeed. I agree that Christ never created a religion. Because, when Christ is the sacred oil produced inside your head running up and down your spine that opens the door to Heaven/paradise, it's got nothing to do with religion. This is about spirituality. This is how we funnel our energy through our bodies to create an "interdimensional" doorway.

This has never been about man-made religions meant to bind and enslave you. This is about self-empowerment. This is about you realizing you hold all the answers inside yourself. And, by discovering that knowledge, you remember who you are and that you are an entirely free spirit beholden to no one.

People like to allegorize all things. Anything to do with "Satan"... that's entirely about us fighting our own darkest "demons".

Like it or not, humans put sex and ritual into everything since the beginning of time. If you don't already know and you're curious about the real meaning behind objects like obelisks and church steeples (eg. phallic objects), you might like to check out this book, "Symbols, Sex, and the Stars":

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

haroldsails (19th June 2023), Moss Rose (24th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023), Yoda (16th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

What if a person has spinal damage? Will that have an effect on my ability to open my third eye?

I have damage pushing inward on my spinal column between L5 and L3, and also almost no disc left at C8.

That's a very important question. Do you dream? Dreaming is a form of OBE. You can even learn how to lucid dream... which is very close to having the full experience...

There are methods you can use that help you put your body to sleep while your mind stays alert. I've found the methods work for me (like interrupted sleep patterns) and are most helpful for initiating OBEs.

OBE preparation is important. I found keeping a dream journal is helpful for pre-conditioning the "unconscious" mind to be more awake, aware, and ready for the commands you give it.

That said... any time our beloved "chariot" is damaged... I have to guess that MIGHT hinder the OBE process. What you describe... there is nothing stopping you from trying. It's all good.

Meantime, I think our spirit bides its time, regardless.

I'm thinking we can also reach that "highest" state of spiritual awareness in a way that doesn't require "opening the third eye". It's about deciding to be fully present in the moment... enjoying life... For me that feels like bliss even when I just stop to smell a rose... It's like eternity in that moment. It's always "new". I lose myself in the color, form, scent, touch... the sounds all around me... It's pure love. It's infinite. It's about appreciation for all things and being grateful. State of mind is everything.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

haroldsails (19th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Patient (16th June 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023), Yoda (16th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

That's a very important question. Do you dream? Dreaming is a form of OBE. You can even learn how to lucid dream... which is very close to having the full experience...

There are methods you can use that help you put your body to sleep while your mind stays alert. I've found the methods work for me (like interrupted sleep patterns) and are most helpful for initiating OBEs.

OBE preparation is important. I found keeping a dream journal is helpful for pre-conditioning the "unconscious" mind to be more awake, aware, and ready for the commands you give it.

That said... any time our beloved "chariot" is damaged... I have to guess that MIGHT hinder the OBE process. What you describe... there is nothing stopping you from trying. It's all good.

Meantime, I think our spirit bides its time, regardless.

I'm thinking we can also reach that "highest" state of spiritual awareness in a way that doesn't require "opening the third eye". It's about deciding to be fully present in the moment... enjoying life... For me that feels like bliss even when I just stop to smell a rose... It's like eternity in that moment. It's always "new". I lose myself in the color, form, scent, touch... the sounds all around me... It's pure love. It's infinite. It's about appreciation for all things and being grateful. State of mind is everything.
    Yes, I dream a lot and I do have interrupted sleep patterns.

Many experiences and sometimes there seems to be a flowing or rhythm to the strength of them.

No major OBE though...not yet.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

haroldsails (19th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (16th June 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pretty close to that.

I am not sure about some of the vocabulary that gets in to these subjects. To some, "out-of-body" indicates something like astral projection, which is not what I mean at all. The way I mean it is:

Ecstasy (from Ancient Greek ἔκστασις (ékstasis) 'outside of oneself') is a subjective experience of total involvement of the subject with an object of their awareness. In classical Greek literature, it refers to removal of the mind or body "from its normal place of function."

The closest I know of as a Western practice is Hesychasm which is not found in the Catholic and Protestant countries.

I actually do not believe in "dimensions", which sounds like an adaptation of mathematical String Theory, whereas what I am talking about is made of mind and emotions brought to a point like in Hesychasm. If anything, it has no dimensions.

A "dimension" is a "measurement", and so if someone says there are three dimensions, with a line of width, a line of height, etc., I am going to say that I do not perceive any such three lines. In fact, if there is a dimension, it is probably Time. "Measurements" are made by devices, whereas the kind of thing I am talking about has only one measuring device, the living organism, which does not experience sets of three lines, but it does experience time.

There is one dimension, time, which can be eliminated by Hesychasm and the like, and if it can be removed, then there really aren't any dimensions.

The result is basically as you say, to stop with the roses and little dogs, although this is in the same breath with, for example, killing anything that threatens those roses and dogs.

The inner experience I mean is quite close to Eight Stages of Geometry and Ego Death. Level Four:

And so when this is the same whether your eyes are open or closed, you are in the subject-object unity. And if you keep going and you penetrate all of these layers, you may perceive what we call the Absolute Object. This is Meditation. I honestly do not know how to express it in English. Close as I can come right there. I would not say this, itself, was the highest or ultimate knowledge, more like the source of it, and the Ultimate could then be considered the Perfection of Meditation.

100% natural process. Not really a secret. Everyone does it when they fall asleep--usually too fast to notice. It is like taking this five seconds of blurry sleepiness and extending it to hours of controlling it in clear consciousness.

It can, of course, induce astral projection and other psychic experiences; I personally am terrible at that. All I know is the ecstasy itself and that it causes a type of clairvoyance through the physical eyes.

VERY interesting...

I think I may be able to relate to some of what you are saying. For myself, I get the feeling of being "singularly expansive". And, the "geometry" you describe... I've had that more so when I close my eyes in the dark (very intricate, colorful, swirling kaleidoscope of geometric patterns, forms... I've even had little colorful strings of dancing Kokopelli/Aztec-like figures lol...). But, you describe it happening all the time even while awake?.. Not so much for me (unless I stare and "phase out" for awhile, things kind of get funny), instead there is just SO MUCH information in the visual spectrum that things almost seem to go in and out of phase. And, when I shift my focus to sounds, for example, it's the same kind of overwhelming awareness of "hearing all at once". I don't "meditate" myself. For me, it's all a 100% natural process as well.

Also, from earlier today:

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

haroldsails (19th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Patient (16th June 2023), shaberon (16th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

And, the "geometry" you describe... I've had that more so when I close my eyes in the dark (very intricate, colorful, swirling kaleidoscope of geometric patterns, forms... I've even had little colorful strings of dancing Kokopelli/Aztec-like figures lol...). But, you describe it happening all the time even while awake?.. Not so much for me (unless I stare and "phase out" for awhile, things kind of get funny), instead there is just SO MUCH information in the visual spectrum that things almost seem to go in and out of phase. And, when I shift my focus to sounds, for example, it's the same kind of overwhelming awareness of "hearing all at once". I don't "meditate" myself. For me, it's all a 100% natural process as well.

This again is pretty close to how we train. When you go this route, you are on, so to speak, level two.

During normal waking consciousness, something like 90% of the brain's bio-electricity is wired into Sight. So this is called the Demon of Form. Not inherently evil, but, the magnetization of ordinary material--which one can come to realize is certainly not the only thing you can see. It is a difficult thing for the ordinary person to break, or, at least, so I read. But we understand there are something like veils of light which simply peel away.

And so when you do closed-eye and you get certain appearances, then, let us call it a Weak version. And then we do iterations which are expressed slightly differently as Day and Night Yoga. This is basically forcing you to hallucinate. Then it absolutely destroys what is usually called "healthy psychology"--which tends to be disturbing for most people. So, again, I have only read about this, because I thought it was interesting so I naturally followed it.

When you make that work then no it no longer makes any difference about your eyes, and then let us say you have a Strong vision.

At that point, it becomes nearly impossible to proceed in English, since everything from that language is designed to prevent this from ever happening.

But really that is just where it gets even more interesting.

We are doing this thing you are not supposed to which is having a Strong hallucination while your brain essentially expires. But if someone knocks on the door then you are startled, you may just snap out of it, or it could shatter your nerves, whatever, the point is that even though the vision is Strong, you are easily disturbed.

So then you are purging response to disturbances, and this is called the practice of Sampatti, which means that I knock and you don't hear it; I come pinch you and nothing happens. At that point you are slipping out of the body. These are The Goddesses in the sense of generic, universal units which are basically the same for everyone, being one's true senses since Beginningless Time.

If you go off and do it in your own weird way, I can't help you.

I serve only one purpose which could be translated as Salvation, but, just think of what we are saying about the senses and never look this up according to dictionaries.

Avalokiteshvara

Everything is redolent with Manicheism, saying something like "lord looking down from high" or something useless like that. It is more reflexive and like an adjective, more along the lines of "lordliness which is seen", so, i. e., describing vision, hallucination, etc., as we have been saying. This comes from a spoken language, which of course is not determined by the Roman alphabet, and so the same name also means it equivalently ends with what could be spelled Svara, meaning Sound.

Then you would have Sound which is seen.

Correspondingly--layers here again. We can look at slightly different versions of around eight or ten kinds of sounds, like bells, and bees, and so forth, until we reach that which is called Thunder at the End of the Mind.

Well, if it seems weird that I might arbitrarily say this in the face of scholarship and people who are more important to me, then, all you have to do is read a common story of Avalokiteshvara and it says right there he is a Fully Enlightened Being who achieved attainment in a previous universe by meditating on Primordial Sound.

What is meant by Salvation is that from here, I do not particularly care about a Creator or the details of what such universes may be, because those are simply tools for a purpose. The simple way of putting it is something like this. Avalokiteshvara came to our world and saw how many beings were perishing and falling into Hell and suffering tremendous agony. Out of Compassion--Pathos--he went into Hell and preached Salvation to these fallen beings so that they became relieved of their sins and were able to transmigrate to new destinies. He found he could do this quite easily but then looking the other direction, he saw that he would never keep up with the beings flowing into the door.

How do we keep beings from going to Hell in the first place.

So while it is true that the physiological states are known in considerable detail in many schools of yoga, this again is like a fact of nature in the hands of the vehicle of Salvation.

Moreover, if you think of it in terms of an axis, the opposite pole from the Suffering of Hell is Orgasmic Bliss. This is what I am supposed to say on behalf of Buddhist Yoga, which, I think, is original to us, although it is now in some other yogas such as Ananda Bhairavi which came up around the ca. 16th century.

Ananda Bhairavi:

Moreover, Buddhist Yoga tells me that if something like that can withstand enough debating so that we can establish that it actually is beneficial, then, you can grab it, or you can look into that system if you want to and it is not a conflict with Buddhism. It isn't exactly the same, but, we don't really prohibit any of the religions, if you can show you are using it peacefully and beneficially. That is fine. But you know you can't really "become" a Hindu that easily, whereas anyone can become a Buddhist quite easily. We would mainly be asking that you don't hash the practices, i. e. if you want to go to church on Sunday then that is its own, distinct thing, and you don't start sticking the stuff from church into what you may learn of Buddhism. To a degree, it is strongly comparable to most Hindu yogas, or perhaps it is even the same with the stroke of a master artist.

Moreover, the purpose of Avalokiteshvara is called "karuna" and, what we might call our "permanent" meditation are the Four Values of a Wanderer that are said to be Infinite:

Metta Mudita Karuna Upekka

Love Joy Compassion Resolve

It is easy to understand how this works because the hardest and most powerful one is Upekka.

Simply enough, one can see how that attaches to the purpose of Avalokiteshvara as well as the Sampattis of the various senses and minds during inner yoga. Even though I may have inhibited those practices which induce such a profound inner state, I have been regenerating the Four Infinite Qualities continuously for decades.

Moreover, although it is usually not quite hammered out in the way I am about to tell you, characters such as Avalokiteshvara are not just teachings and litanies, they are songs. And, these are commonly known to people who speak totally unrelated languages from Indonesian to Buryat. Sanskrit is directly related to Greek and English, and not at all to most Asiatic languages, which means in theory at least, it is a little more difficult for them to learn. But they do it. And it is not that hard to pick up. I found a fun thing which is a Chinese girl doing a sped-up dance version of one of the traditional Avalokiteshvara tunes. And her pronunciation is pretty good I think.

Otherwise this has generally been the same since about our year 300 or 500 maybe. And it is not her fault that there are a couple of scribal or interpretive errors that have crept in and we will adjust those below. Here she is going to sing the thing two rounds, and the rest of it is just her talking Chinese to someone. It is called Maha (Great) Karunika (doer or maker of karuna):

The lyrical mistakes are:

Vyuhara Jaya

(nonsense) victory

ought to be:

Vyuha Rajaya

King of the Magical Display

Also "shoraya" is a nonsense and should just be a connected -svaraya, Namo Arya Avalokiteshvaraya.

The way the whole thing actually works starts from here, you see she sings about the Magical Display of Vairocana, which is saying the illusions of the Demon of Form. And then it would go round and change the name so you would sing it about Sound and the other senses.

Sorry for caps but this is the quickest version I could find:

NAMO RATNA TRAYĀYA / NAMA ĀRYA JÑĀNA SĀGARA VAIROCANA VYŪHA RĀJĀYA / TATHĀGATĀYA / ARHATE / SAMYAKSAṂ BUDDHĀYA / NAMAḤ SARVA TATHĀGATEVYAḤ / ARHATEVYAḤ SAMYAKSAM BUDDHEVYAḤ / NAMA ĀRYA AVALOKITEŚVARĀYA / BODHISATVĀYA / MAHĀSATVĀYA / MAHĀKĀRUṆIKĀYA / TADYATHĀ / OṂ DHARA DHARA / DHIRI DHIRI / DHURU DHURU / IṬṬI VAṬṬI / JVALE JVALE / PRAJVALE PRAJVALE / KUSUME / KUSUMA / DHARE / ILI MILI / CHITE JVALAMAPANAYA / SVAHA

Someone apparently tightened up the words since she sang her copy, although a few towards the end are actually different, in her version it is Cale Cale Puracale Puracale, which has a meaning towards prime motion or directive force.

The number of these things is staggering, hundreds passed down through generations, thousands if including others now gone, but obviously this is among the most popular. But then I can for example take any of them, and make up a musical version. I can just do them. Everything we have is non-different from or includes music.

The earthly residence of Avalokiteshvara is Mount Potalaka in Tamil Nadu Pothigai Hills:

Agastyamalai is home to the Kanikkaran people, one of the oldest surviving hunter-gatherer tribes in the world.

Tamil Buddhist tradition developed in Chola literature, such as in Buddamitra's Virasoliyam , states Agastya learnt Tamil from the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara; the earlier Chinese traveler Xuanzang recorded the existence of a temple dedicated to Avalokitesvara in the South Indian hill Potala.

What Buddhism calls "deities" includes different "classes"--again, some are universals because they mean the aspects of one's being or aura, and then others such as Avalokiteshvara which are "chosen". I don't know if you call that paganistic, or something, while this itself is like different kinds of monotheism.

So, yes, these states of Sight and Sound are exactly part of how our yoga works, and it is not the same as anything else, even though such states are used in other systems.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Carlitos (17th June 2023), Eva2 (17th June 2023), haroldsails (19th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Patient (16th June 2023), Pris (17th June 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Until I reached a point of needing a (growing) stage resolution where I was at, I didn't really notice what a whacking great conflict there is between self empowerment and gratitude.

I'm interested to hear what, particularly, Pris and Shebaron might have to say on it.

In my case, I intuited that I needed to explore gratitude out beyond where I first discovered it, in the here and now. Without deliberation, I found myself having a series of introductions to Christ ( the one I'm talking about ) not in any sensational apparition or anything, but as info bombs dropping on or near my familiar cerebral stomping ground. At the beginning I made no connection to it being a product of gratitude itself, which I have since learned is more than likely ( from the testimony of Jessie Czebotar, a childhood trained 'mother of darkness' in the luciferian brotherhood. It opens portals/spiritual gates, apparently, but as they refuse gratitude they substitute it with ecstasy)

As a realisation of who and what Christ is ( the one I'm talking about, again) sank in a little, it introduced for me a resolution of the conflict between self empowerment and gratitude. It began to show me that the 'power' is not of, from or about the self, in the self identity sense, but that the self conducts the power in and through itself, from another point or place or entity, I comfortable assume that is what some people call source and what I usually just call god.

Tinkering with that flow of empowerment by applying self identity self to it transforms it into the beginnings of 'black magic'. Luciferians have a whole stable of methods and practices to do exactly that.

Christ introduces the practicable self 'discipline' of not doing that or chaotically wavering into doing that, and maintaining a resolved living of both sovereign self empowerment and true gratitude.

I can conceivably reverse engineer parts of the gospel writings and arrive at imagining Christ actually said that, probably to people who had no or very little idea what he was talking about.

Of course, if you solidly believe there was no living Christ, I might as well assume you have no idea what I'm talking about either. That would be a disappointment and I'd leave it there, for this thread, if so.

But you/I never know . . . .

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Carlitos (17th June 2023), haroldsails (18th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (25th June 2023), shaberon (22nd June 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

As a realisation of who and what Christ is ( the one I'm talking about, again) sank in a little, it introduced for me a resolution of the conflict between self empowerment and gratitude. It began to show me that the 'power' is not of, from or about the self, in the self identity sense, but that the self conducts the power in and through itself, from another point or place or entity, I comfortable assume that is what some people call source and what I usually just call god.

Okay, trying to follow this:

you do not agree "christos = anointed"

you think that Pauline Christianity is a travesty

you think that the RCC is a form of the beast

and would that mean you are using Christ as a personal name rather than Jesus?

Qv. Matthew 16 & 24 "Tell no man that I am Christ..."

And, unfortunately, semantically, this already had divisions in its own time. The Jewish Messiah was anticipated as a physical savior restoring the city/country, and such a conversion tool would prove inadequate and useless for "pagans", who didn't anticipate any Messiah.

Who was Jesus?

Baptized by John the Baptist into Mandaeans = Gnostics.

Mostly practiced in Egypt with the Therapeutae = Gnostic Healers.

Preached around Galilee for maybe a few years.

His brother James founded the Church of Jerusalem, which is what I, personally, refer to as the Christian religion. To this, the Roman one is certainly seen as the beast.

Is it Mandean, no, was it personally devised by Jesus, probably not much, is it similar to Judaism, yes.

It says there are no other kinds of Christianity. A false representation, such as the Roman one, is called anti-Christ.

I have been a visitor of churches of most kinds, and I do not like them, except for the religion of Jerusalem. I like that. But I have to be admitted as an outsider or visitor. I disagree with their theology primarily on the "one person savior" tenet. Instead I strongly believe in the "one universal principle savior". In Buddhism we call it Vajrasattva. It means Gnosis Being, but, it is more like the universal principle of purification of the mind. "He" is not exactly "a being", and, if someone were to press me for a messiah or something, I would say "he's just imaginary" and go away.

Buddha himself is not at all like Jesus in that way.

I personally accept Jesus in about the same way Islam does, but then I do not turn around and revere Mohammed in such a way.

I may be something like para-Christian, in the sense that I admire what I understand the direct followers of Jesus were doing, which was taking to the streets looking for those who were hungry, sick, etc., and caring for them regardless of race or creed or whatever.

By doing so, they were in an Assembly, an Ecclesia.

A church is a building, an institution, a Circe or Circle.

Jesus definitely started an Ecclesia and probably had little to nothing to do with a church. Usually a church is guilty as sin of third-hand charity. You toss money in a coffer and someone else goes and does the stuff.

The only way Jesus could have been defined as "free of sin" would be according to 641 Mosaic laws.

Within what I know of the religion, I would say that if a person understands the Trinity and the Elohim, this is probably pretty close to how our system works. The Trinity must be taken in the sense of the religion of Jerusalem wherein the Holy Spirit may be regarded as Shekhinah or Sophia which is feminine.

So far I have not found anyone who answers to this.

Concerning the principles you mentioned, yes, of course, Dana or Generosity is our first value, and yes, it is a type of sovereign self-empowerment but without ego. Buddhism does not really have its own morality, astrology, or natural environment, those are about the same as anyone else's, that is, if you look at the basic parts of most religions, they are pretty similar, I like the Sermon on the Mount even though I do not belong to any church.

I strongly support anyone's right to disagree with me and believe or do whatever they want, until it comes to doctrines that deal with revenge, domination, superiority, etc., which seem to have crept into sects in all the religions.

I have an understanding of Orthodox Christianity and of, what we might call, lower-case "christos = oil", but otherwise it can be difficult for me to get what someone is trying to say, because it is kind of a foreign subject.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

norman (22nd June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (24th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Until I reached a point of needing a (growing) stage resolution where I was at, I didn't really notice what a whacking great conflict there is between self empowerment and gratitude.

I'm interested to hear what, particularly, Pris and Shebaron might have to say on it.

In my case, I intuited that I needed to explore gratitude out beyond where I first discovered it, in the here and now. Without deliberation, I found myself having a series of introductions to Christ ( the one I'm talking about ) not in any sensational apparition or anything, but as info bombs dropping on or near my familiar cerebral stomping ground. At the beginning I made no connection to it being a product of gratitude itself, which I have since learned is more than likely ( from the testimony of Jessie Czebotar, a childhood trained 'mother of darkness' in the luciferian brotherhood. It opens portals/spiritual gates, apparently, but as they refuse gratitude they substitute it with ecstasy)

Tinkering with that flow of empowerment by applying self identity self to it transforms it into the beginnings of 'black magic'. Luciferians have a whole stable of methods and practices to do exactly that.

Christ introduces the practicable self 'discipline' of not doing that or chaotically wavering into doing that, and maintaining a resolved living of both sovereign self empowerment and true gratitude.

I can conceivably reverse engineer parts of the gospel writings and arrive at imagining Christ actually said that, probably to people who had no or very little idea what he was talking about.

Of course, if you solidly believe there was no living Christ, I might as well assume you have no idea what I'm talking about either. That would be a disappointment and I'd leave it there, for this thread, if so.

But you/I never know . . . .

(Note: from my point-of-view, my explanation here applies equally to everyone.)

This is how I might explain this: the "force", the "life force" is me. It doesn't come from "out there", from "God", or "Source". It is my center, my anchor. Meantime, my self-identity and "ego" are vital, and confirm my power and resolve especially when I enter "altered-states". They are like armor around my soul.

I think the "living Christ" is in each of us, physically manifested. So, technically, each one of us is "Christ", very much alive. Gratitude for all things naturally springs from this realization.
    Last edited by Pris; 24th June 2023 at 04:44.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Moss Rose (24th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), shaberon (25th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

This is how I might explain this: the "force", the "life force" is me. It doesn't come from "out there", from "God", or "Source".

No, it doesn't.

In our view it is permanent and distinguishable from brain consciousness:

hṛdaya-vastu[hadaya-vatthu] heart-basis. The heart is considered as the physical support of all citta-s other than the two sets of fivefold sense consciousness which take their respective sensitivities as their bases. The hṛdaya-vastu is described as the seat of thought and feeling -- the basis of mind. It is the seat of the divine intuition and of the Buddha-nature.

Then, it suggests re-reading most scriptures in the view that what is discussed as the creator of the planet/universe/etc., is really this, of one's self.

Pretty much just a drop of life force, which is capable of incarnations in all kinds of realms. Beings crave realms which are spontaneously created by them. Such realms are attributable to a "Source", i. e., that aspect of mind which produces manifestation.

That is why I do not think yoga is a religion in the usual sense. It is a practice, that is, the experience of such states as we have discussed, in relation to the above. How consciousness conditions experience in any of these realms, all essentially due to the same life force.

Moreover, again turning to the fact that we are dealing with several ideas that were originally in spoken Pali, if we look around the common "Anatta" or "Anatma" doctrine where Buddhism explains no self, even on one of their own web pages, we find the spelling Annatha.

This is a little different:

anātha : (adj.) miserable; helpless; destitute.

According to the Jains:

“That very same doctrine, which is devoted to the helpless (anātha-vatsala), is a preceptor and a friend, and the doctrine is a master and a brother. It is a protector without a motive. This doctrine saves the three worlds [from] sinking into the pit of hell. Also, it confers happiness beyond the senses for corporeal [souls]”.

So Buddhism is really saying an Annatha doctrine, meaning that beings are utterly helpless, especially in matters pertaining to transmigration and rebirth. In turn, Buddha is Natha, utterly helpful to beings, especially in matters pertaining to transmigration and rebirth.

In turn, for example, Avalokiteshvara is Loka Natha, i. e. helpful to the world.

Moreover, it is not true there is no Atma in Buddhism, although it remains true that it is not the ego or formational mental processes, because it is more like a drop of life force in the core of the heart.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

O Donna (31st July 2023), Pris (25th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This thread might complement the reading here, a little.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1515226

38. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Pris (25th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is how I might explain this: the "force", the "life force" is me. It doesn't come from "out there", from "God", or "Source".

No, it doesn't.

In our view it is permanent and distinguishable from brain consciousness:

hṛdaya-vastu[hadaya-vatthu] heart-basis. The heart is considered as the physical support of all citta-s other than the two sets of fivefold sense consciousness which take their respective sensitivities as their bases. The hṛdaya-vastu is described as the seat of thought and feeling -- the basis of mind. It is the seat of the divine intuition and of the Buddha-nature.

Then, it suggests re-reading most scriptures in the view that what is discussed as the creator of the planet/universe/etc., is really this, of one's self.

Pretty much just a drop of life force, which is capable of incarnations in all kinds of realms. Beings crave realms which are spontaneously created by them. Such realms are attributable to a "Source", i. e., that aspect of mind which produces manifestation.

That is why I do not think yoga is a religion in the usual sense. It is a practice, that is, the experience of such states as we have discussed, in relation to the above. How consciousness conditions experience in any of these realms, all essentially due to the same life force.

Moreover, again turning to the fact that we are dealing with several ideas that were originally in spoken Pali, if we look around the common "Anatta" or "Anatma" doctrine where Buddhism explains no self, even on one of their own web pages, we find the spelling Annatha.

This is a little different:

anātha : (adj.) miserable; helpless; destitute.

According to the Jains:

“That very same doctrine, which is devoted to the helpless (anātha-vatsala), is a preceptor and a friend, and the doctrine is a master and a brother. It is a protector without a motive. This doctrine saves the three worlds [from] sinking into the pit of hell. Also, it confers happiness beyond the senses for corporeal [souls]”.

So Buddhism is really saying an Annatha doctrine, meaning that beings are utterly helpless, especially in matters pertaining to transmigration and rebirth. In turn, Buddha is Natha, utterly helpful to beings, especially in matters pertaining to transmigration and rebirth.

In turn, for example, Avalokiteshvara is Loka Natha, i. e. helpful to the world.

Moreover, it is not true there is no Atma in Buddhism, although it remains true that it is not the ego or formational mental processes, because it is more like a drop of life force in the core of the heart.

Over the years I've gathered bits of information at my own pace from all over that either "rings right" to me or confirms my experiences -- confirms my inner "knowing". Some of the information still holds true to me while some I've cast aside. I am very informal about it all and that's worked for me. That said, some of what you are sharing here does not "ring right" to me. For example, "helplessness" as a concept with regard to myself is not something I entertain.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough. When I said the "force", the "life force" is me and doesn't come from "out there", from "God", or "Source"... I meant that what people perceive to be outside themselves -- "God" or "Source" -- I am saying IS me. I've concluded this for myself from my very own experiences and observations. I recognize this in others. Love finds love.

Uriah Heep The Magician's Birthday

The Magician's Birthday

Ken Hensley, John Lawton, Uriah Heep (1972)

In the magic garden
    Some were singing
    Some were dancing
    While the midnight moon
    Shone brightly overhead

The stars so gaily glistened
    And the sphinx in silence listened to
    The magician tell of
    Lives that he had led

Let the bells of freedom ring
    Songs of love to Friday's king

Let's all go to
    The magician's birthday
    It's in a forest
    But not so far away
    Much to do
    And so much to say
    While we listened to
    The orchid orchestra play

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to magician
    Happy Birthday to you

Then at the dead of midnight
    As we watched the dancing firelight
    The air grew cold
    And seemed to dull the flame
    The fire died
    The music faded
    Filled with fear of death we waited
    For now we knew
    Some evil was to blame

I challenge you
    I challenge you all
    For all you own
    And all you know
    And by all the powers of darkness
    I will steal what is mine

Surrender now or face my spite
    I grant you it may be Friday night
    But did you know this day
    Also numbers thirteen

First I'll give you fire
    I turn your fire into a sleepy stream
    Yes, now I give you nightmares
    From your horror I'll create a dream

You cannot fight me
    For I have the sword of hate
    But one thing you can't see
    My answer is simply
    An impenetrable fortress
    Of love, love, love

The fear went as quickly as it came
    The air was clear
    The fire burned again
    The flames leapt
    The organ played
    The swans sang
    To greet the day
    And then we knew that
    Love will find love will find love
    Last edited by Pris; 25th June 2023 at 20:47.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Carlitos (26th June 2023), O Donna (31st July 2023), shaberon (25th June 2023), Yoda (27th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast