+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20

Thread: U.S. Has "Retrieved Craft" - Official

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: U.S. Has "Retrieved Craft" - Official

I am so glad that you have the time and the resources to continue your investigations Brian... It was a treat to meet you, and the links and files that you provide, bring me back to when I first began researching, only to not save anything, and feel I had lost those forever. I cannot say thank you enough for keeping them for those who have yet to find them, and as a refresher for those who have not heard or seen them in years!

The two files that you shared above, I had never heard, and I was as always, very thrilled to have the opportunity to hear them... Thank You! And for Bill, Thank You for constantly reposting those things that matter here and there fpr reference as well... It surely helps everyone as a refresher, and for those new to the topic as well.. It too, is so greatly appreciated!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), Kryztian (26th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th February 2024), mountain_jim (26th February 2024), p+52 (26th February 2024), Patient (26th February 2024), pounamuknight (26th February 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #382
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,781 times in 4,344 posts

Quote Posted by p+52 (here)
    Actually, you guessed right, from Timothy Goods book Alien Contact. Personally, I found out about it from a lecture from Bill Hamilton around 1991 which I have recorded.
    That explains it! I'd not included that title; it's one of several missing books on my shelf. I loaned it out years ago and it was never returned.

[Free tip: Do not under any circumstances loan out books. If you do, you will never see it again - ever, ever!!]
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), mountain_jim (26th February 2024), p+52 (26th February 2024), pounamuknight (26th February 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    To add, Grusch stated anti-gravity was first cracked by scientists in 1953.
    Yes, I feel sure that this is the case. Dr Steven Greer has always stated exactly the same thing (1954, he says), and in more than one excellent and detailed video on Richard Dolan's YT channel researcher Michael Schratt has also argued convincingly, citing archived mainstream newspaper reports, that antigravity was cracked in 1954.
    To expand on Greer's quote I would highly recommend the following 3 books. After reading these I strongly suspect that the whole idea of "reverse-engineered alien technology" was simply planted (and is alive and well today) to detract from the real breakthroughs in science that happened between the 1930s and 1950s, that would have dramatically changed our civilization if revealed and implemented to serve the public.

Subsequently, by the mid to late 1950s these scientific breakthroughs were successfully engineered and a decision was made to put a lid on this. That is why any "anti-gravity" related scientific discussion completely disappeared from mass consciousness.

Here are the books:

"Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology"
    by Dr. Paul LaViolette

"Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology"
    by Nick Cook

"Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, the Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory"
    by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

You can download them all here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2024), Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), Did You See Them (26th February 2024), mountain_jim (1st March 2024), pounamuknight (26th February 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #384
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Are the above in the avalon library ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #385
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    After reading these I strongly suspect that the whole idea of "reverse-engineered alien technology" was simply planted (and is alive and well today) to detract from the real breakthroughs in science that happened between the 1930s and 1950s
    You are currently reading this message on reverse engineered "alien" technology.

The history of the transistor, does not exist. Meaning there was nothing leading up to the discovery that you could take sand and turn it into a transistor.
    Roswell was in 1947
    Same year Bell Labs "invented" the transistor

Quote "From November 17 to December 23, 1947, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain at AT&T's Bell Labs in Murray Hill, New Jersey, performed experiments and observed that when two gold point contacts were applied to a crystal of germanium, a signal was produced with the output power greater than the input"
    https://www.aps.org/publications/aps...11/history.cfm

So we are suppose to believe it took them a MONTH to get a working product?

This doesn't make any sense at all. Where is all the research leading up to this discovery?
    Functional technology takes lots of time and many failed attempts before it works well enough to release to the public.

We clearly either were told how to make transistors or we back engineered technology.

Taking sand and doping it with specific chemicals in order to make a controllable valve for electricity is not something that was discovered by accident.

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Phi...%20Roswell.pdf
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 26th February 2024 at 21:46.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Did You See Them (1st March 2024), Mark (1st March 2024), mountain_jim (1st March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

I am not sure you present a sound argument, Blastolabs.

I don’t think that you can draw this conclusion…
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    We clearly either were told how to make transistors or we back engineered technology.
    And this conclusion…
    You are currently reading this message on reverse engineered "alien" technology.
    From this statement…
    The history of the transistor, does not exist. Meaning there was nothing leading up to the discovery that you could take sand and turn it into a transistor.
    Or from the content of this book…
    It is an intriguing book but it is full of unverifiable information.

So we are suppose to believe it took them a MONTH to get a working product?.
    Functional technology takes lots of time and many failed attempts before it works well enough to release to the public.
    Of course not, but this is not proof of reverse-engineered alien tech. There could be other reasons for technology popping up out of nowhere.

This doesn't make any sense at all. Where is all the research leading up to this discovery?
    Just because you don’t have access to this research, it doesn’t mean that it does not exist.

I highly recommend you to give these books a try, they really do go in depth of the documented research of the science as well as the engineering of electrogravitics. These books also help establish a timeline.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Did You See Them (1st March 2024), Michel Leclerc (12th March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #387
    Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th February 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Did You See Them (1st March 2024), Mark (1st March 2024), william r sanford72 (29th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #388
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Are the above in the avalon library ?
    I am not sure, but you can easily find these books at libgen.is in different formats. Here are the links...
    Thank you for sharing the links.
    About transistors... Do you understand what a transistor does and how? This is not something you would randomly figure out in a weekend, or even a decade. It's not just the information I shared above, there are countless anomalies and false claims made.

For example we are told a diode is similar to a transistor, and that the diode led to the invention of the transistor.
    This is false. Why do they mislead people?

I am not sure about anything especially not where transistors originated, but I do know that technology takes time, and something like developing the first transistor would take decades, many decades.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Did You See Them (1st March 2024), Kryztian (1st March 2024), Miller (12th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #389
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Falcom Space working on advanced propulsion research and development.

UAP reverse engineering

https://www.falconspace.org/

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2024), Did You See Them (13th March 2024), Miller (12th March 2024), p+52 (13th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #390
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

UFO / UAP Detection kit
    The US military is developing portable UFO detection kits to collect better data on reports of sightings as the Pentagon says there is no evidence of alien technology found in any government investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/08/polit...its/index.html

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th March 2024), Bill Ryan (13th March 2024), Miller (13th March 2024), mojo (13th March 2024), p+52 (13th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20