+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions concerning interacting with the vaccinated.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 times in 755 posts

Default Questions concerning interacting with the vaccinated.

Hi all,

My father's having his 90th Bday this Saturday and there's to be a large gathering of family and friends - all of them vaxxed and boosted. Here are my concerns: 1) I will have to stay the night in my father's house since it's a seven hour drive to get there; 2) Currently my father's heart is functioning at 35% thanks to the vax and getting worse (of course he, my step-mom and the rest of the family will deny this) and so I know that house is a veritable spike protein factory at this point; and 3) I've been getting major pressure from my brother since it will be a group bday party including his wife's and one of my nieces and since this will most likely be our father's last.

Background: My dad and I get along fine though are not super close, we mostly email each other these days and have had long stretches where we didn't talk to one another. He was a weekend dad who left when my brother and I were 4 and 2 years old respectively. During the plandemic he said I was in a "Trump cult" though I repeatedly told him I don't support Trump or any other politician for that matter, two wings/same bird, divide and conquer, and simply placed truth and freedom above all else while stressing everything I spoke of I could support with documentation and video proof unlike the MSM. But like so many others participating in this episode of the Twilight Zone, he simply could not understand asking questions and doubting their version of reality, requesting proof for their false claims.

I live on a farm, money's tight, and have a lot to keep me busy - animals, gardens, two pastures, an orchard, cutting enough firewood to heat two homes eight months of the year, and all the repairs constantly needed in such an environment - set out to do one job and realize there are five others that need attention first, anyone who's lived on a farm knows what I'm talking about. Getting a hotel is not an option at the moment. I've considered sleeping in my car but can only imagine what the normies would think.

My wife thinks we shouldn't go. I don't want to go but think we, or at least I, should. It's really frustrating that we have to consider such things these days but from all the reports I've seen on shedding I have to say we're taking this very seriously. We go out of our way to stay healthy, my wife's starting a colon hydrotherapy spa for God's sake, and we are adamant about staying as healthy as possible in a toxic world, so avoiding spike protein is at the top of our list.

There ya have it. Any help or advice you can give would be much appreciated. Just how dangerous do you all think a night with the boosted normies would be?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Alecs (12th June 2023), Arcturian108 (5th June 2023), Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Bo Atkinson (6th November 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Icare (5th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Mari (5th June 2023), Miller (5th June 2023), Pam (6th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (8th June 2023), Satori (6th June 2023), Seeclearly (5th June 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), Strat (6th June 2023), T Smith (7th June 2023), thepainterdoug (7th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: Questions concerning interacting with the vaccinated.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Icare (5th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Raskolnikov (5th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (8th June 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), thepainterdoug (7th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 830 posts

Dear Raskolnikov,

I hear you. I live with a partner who is vaxxed and boostered. It's a tough situation, to say the least. I just ignore the dangers it poses because I'm a pensioner already and I don't really worry about dying. It will happen sooner rather than later and I'm okay with it.

I honestly don't know what I would do in your situation and I totally get your wife's point of view, but I think I might consider a compromise.
    Could you maybe go see him right after his birthday when everyone else has gone back home (like a week later, "due to unforeseen circumstances/emergencies at the farm" and then really sleep in the car as you suggested? That way only he would be there to give you a hard time about it and you would still get to see him.
    Last edited by Icare; 5th June 2023 at 19:55.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Delight (5th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), happyuk (5th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Mari (6th June 2023), Michi (5th June 2023), Raskolnikov (5th June 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), ulli (6th June 2023), Vangelo (5th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

I recently had to make a similar decision for a trip I took, Raskolnikov.

I went, stayed a week among many "normies", and had a wonderful time.

I figured that I've always, in the past, chose love over fear, so I gathered my strength and decided to once again, not give in to fear.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th June 2023), Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Chip (5th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Icare (5th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Mari (6th June 2023), Raskolnikov (5th June 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), Vangelo (5th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,555 times in 2,215 posts

Stay in the yard/garden in a tent? Try and be outdoors when possible?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th June 2023), Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Delight (5th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Icare (5th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Mari (6th June 2023), Raskolnikov (5th June 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Stay in the yard/garden in a tent? Try and be outdoors when possible?
    That was definitely another option I've considered since the weather should be nice. Also one of the benefits of visiting his home - lot's of outdoor space where we'll probably spend most of our time. Thanks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

I figured I've always chose love over fear, so decided to once again, not give in to fear.
    Your lips to God's ears. Wise words sister. Thank you.
    Last edited by Raskolnikov; 5th June 2023 at 20:40.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th June 2023), Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), pueblo (5th June 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2023), Vangelo (5th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,345 times in 761 posts

Raskolnikov, thank you for asking. I live in an area of France where about 55 p.c. of the population is jabbed up to the bitter boosters’ end. Visiting a supermarket is always a challenge. Being sensitive – how I do not know – to a person’s jab status I somehow navigate through such places but make it short. (“Transmission” is a reality – maybe of the graphene content more so than the protein.) Time and again I have noticed that being in the presence of a jabbed person for an extended period of time in a closed space (typically a lengthier car trip) presents me with a health challenge which I have to fight with the classical battery of supplements, but increasingly with Andreas Kalcker‘s CDS (probably because my immunity system is deteriorating naturally and is less fit to clean up by itself). Time and again I also notice that it is almost impossible for the average jabbee to empathise with the “clean” person’s dilemma.
    So practically, at a celebration of that size you do not want to expect great acceptance of your wishes to take a one-hour break from the group etc. “Rejoice!” will be the norm and any hesitancy on your part will be “punished”, whereas you are perspirating because of the continuous slalom challenges.

If I were you – but who am I to do as if I were – I would write a beautiful letter to your father and all other people for whom there are celebrations, wishing them the best, sending them flowers or whatever – and apologise for not being there for health’s reasons. The relative intensity of the subsequent rainstorm per person will teach you a lot about how they really value the person you are. I assure you there is a (good) life beyond such family “incidents”.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Alecs (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), pueblo (5th June 2023), Raskolnikov (5th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023), Vangelo (5th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Dear Raskolnikov,

I hear you. I live with a partner who is vaxxed and boostered. It's a tough situation, to say the least. I just ignore the dangers it poses because I'm a pensioner already and I don't really worry about dying. It will happen sooner rather than later and I'm okay with it.

I honestly don't know what I would do in your situation and I totally get your wife's point of view, but I think I might consider a compromise.
    Could you maybe go see him right after his birthday when everyone else has gone back home (like a week later, "due to unforeseen circumstances/emergencies at the farm" and then really sleep in the car as you suggested? That way only he would be there to give you a hard time about it and you would still get to see him.
    This is quite good advice.... along with camping out while visiting. You might regret not seeing him at all.
    Last edited by Delight; 5th June 2023 at 22:57.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), pueblo (5th June 2023), Raskolnikov (6th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

My wife thinks we shouldn't go. I don't want to go but think we, or at least I, should.

You are pretty clear with what you want and don't want.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), Mari (6th June 2023), Raskolnikov (6th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    This is quite good advice.... along with camping out while visiting. You might regret not seeing him at all.
    True, but after the party sort of defeats the purpose. Plus, I don't want to be in that house at all, with more people I'd have more reason and opportunity to remain outside. And I love seeing my brother, he's a good tension breaker btw my dad and I, comic relief, a real kick in the pants and life of the party.

More background: my brother and I have always been close but live a few states away now so rarely see each other anymore. His new Brazilian wife pushed him to get the vax, I found out after the fact.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (8th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    My wife thinks we shouldn't go. I don't want to go but think we, or at least I, should.

You are pretty clear with what you want and don't want.
    Ok, that's funny. Are you a psychologist because you sound like my dad. Hold on, let me jump on the sofa. I think I just don't want to have any regrets you know. He's fading fast.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you Michel Leclerc. Good food for thought...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,102 times in 2,424 posts

For what it’s worth:

At a minimum, call your father on his birthday. Wish him a happy birthday, talk to him for awhile and tell him you love him.

If you go to the birthday party, go alone.

If you don’t make it to the party, visit your father in the near future.

Good luck to you and yours.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Delight (6th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th June 2023), Raskolnikov (6th June 2023), Stephanie (6th June 2023), Vangelo (6th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,306 times in 1,401 posts

In my opinion if you yourself have gone this long through the epidemic and not gotten sick yourself you have nothing to worry about. All the people in my own circle having serious heath problems are vaccinated individuals at this time. Mostly heart related issues too. I'm around vaxxed people all the time daily and my wife and self never got the vaccine or boosters. They engineered this to target some and not effect others to make a bio-weapon. They patented it in 2002. The CDC downloaded a file from China to file a patent. The sequence they downloaded from China was used to file that patent. That is a crime. Not something innocent. The CDC bribed the patent examiner to patent it. In 05 it was described as a bio weapon enabling agent! That has nothing to do with public health. Having graduated dental school of course the wife and I both knew that all the records from the 60's all the way to 2018 all concluded that a vaccine could not control coronavirus. It mutates too fast to be effective at all. Also when the U of NC Chapel Hill got the exemption to continue research they created WIV1 Wuhan Institute of Virology 1. They listed it as poised for human immergence. This was in 2016 as I recall. We all heard for years after that there would be a accidental or intentional release of a pathogen. Maderna was already making a vaccine for this that didn't even exist and a full year before it was known about. Their intent was to get the world to accept a vaccine using corona virus to get there knowing full well no vax could work.

Their words. Until a infectious disease it at the threshold we need to increase public understanding for the media to push it and investors will flock if there is profits at the end of the process. This was an act of bio warfare admitted to by them and the last sentence of their own records and docs says it all. Investors will follow if they see profit at the end of the process. Not a thing to do with science or health. In short they admitted they advanced this to create an infectious replication defective clone of corona virus. That phrase actually means a weapon. It is something designed to target some individuals while not effecting others right around them so again if you are still healthy you have little to worry about, especially if never vaxed. I fear your father is so weak anyway that even a slight exposure would perhaps take him over the edge tho. Why can't you do this for him in a video appointment? That is what I'd probably do personally.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), janette (6th June 2023), Raskolnikov (6th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    In my opinion if you yourself have gone this long through the epidemic and not gotten sick yourself you have nothing to worry about.
    I've been thinking the same thing myself. And yeah, that was a great speech by Dr. David E. Martin recently. He really laid it all out in chronological order. Why none of these people are in jail at this point is beyond me; oh wait, they own the courts and the justice system, that's right.

Wanted to thank everyone for contributing their thoughts to this thread. A lot of good insights and I really appreciate it. Still haven't decided. One day I'm going, the next day I'm over it. Time will tell...

P.s. If anyone has any further thoughts or insights, I'd still welcome them. Thanks.
    Last edited by Raskolnikov; 7th June 2023 at 03:44.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), Ratszinger (7th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Went, enjoyed, slept in car, ivermectin. Thanks again, let you know if I die suddenly...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2023), Harmony (13th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,841 times in 1,715 posts

Women desperately seek unvaxed sperm on Facebook as demand skyrockets
    Nov 5, 2023

Jonathan David Rinaldi created a sperm donation group to meet demands for "unvaccinated sperm donors."

Women around the United States are now turning to unconventional strategies to become pregnant as aspiring mothers search for sperm donations from men who have refused to take a Covid-19 inoculation. The women are searching for this sperm on Facebook.

Jonathan David Rinaldi, also known as "The Sperminator," was a longtime donor for America's largest sperm donation group, a Facebook group called Sperm Donation USA, according to the Daily Mail. He later elected to leave the group and created his own sperm donation operation after he caught wind of the demand for "unvaccinated sperm donors."

Almost 250 people are members of the group, which has successfully managed to help people start families, per the report. Members include young professionals, gay couples and single women from both the US and UK, with most offering to donate sperm for free.

Rinaldi told the Daily Mail: "I don't trust big government, big pharma, I don't trust them, and I don't need to inject myself with things that I don't even know what it is."

An investigation by the British publication revealed that women have searched online for "unvaccinated sperm donors" and specifically say they want "no Covid vax" on posts looking for a potential donor.

Men who are participating in the action often label themselves with terms such as "unvaccinated man (sperm not modified by mRNA)."

A post by a woman who had apparently been conceived by an "unvaccinated sperm donor" read: "One more 'farm-raised', 'not Pharma-raised' baby on its way!"

Rinaldi remarked that he has "had no flu shots, no Covid shots. Nothing since [he] was a baby."

"My best friend growing up was not vaccinated at all. And he is totally fine and healthy," he said.

"When I had my first child, I started reading the inserts and the ingredients. And when the school started saying my son had to have them... I really don't like being told what to do by the government, so it made me think and do the opposite."

Rinaldi said that he would only be donating to "unvaccinated" women in a "perfect world."

"But the reality of it is, not everybody believes in that. Not everybody's educated," he explained. "I would love it if no one got vaccinated."

Rinaldi did, however, inform a woman he was thinking about donating sperm to that he would cancel the process if she were to receive a Covid-19 booster shot.

"And I was like, 'Listen, if you get the booster, I'm not doing this for you. Like, it's bad enough, you have two of them,'" he reportedly said.

https://thepostmillennial.com/women-...and-skyrockets

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Harmony (7th November 2023), Raskolnikov (7th November 2023), Vangelo (7th November 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Thanks Vicus. So funny it says Garden Grove, CA, because that's where I was born. But ain't it the truth,

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th November 2023), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2023), Vangelo (7th November 2023), Vicus (7th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread