+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Salla and JP

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Michael Salla and JP

Does anyone know anything about a guest known as JP on Michael Sala’s Exopolitics youtube channel? Is he legit? He’s sharing a lot of interesting information and he sounds believable, or like he believes the stories he’s telling are true, but he also comes off a bit 'uneducated' at times. Not that that would make any difference, and I'm not judging him. It just seems a bit odd or unusual.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steven711 For This Post:

Alecs (10th June 2023), Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Bluegreen (8th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023), Parsi-X (9th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (9th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023), thepainterdoug (11th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Salla and JP

@Steven711- I've tried to listen to Michael Salla's interviews with JP, and I rarely get half-way through the interviews before turning them off. To my mind, JP does not talk like anyone I know in the military. Take Randy Cramer for example, he DOES talk like someone who has served both in his mannerisms and language.

My take on JP is that Michael Salla is being taken for a ride.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Bluegreen (8th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023), Parsi-X (9th June 2023), Steven711 (9th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,489 times in 10,174 posts

Michael Salla jumped on the CG Bandwagon. In pro football, if you fumble, you are benched.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023), Helvetic (9th June 2023), Kryztian (8th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes, those were my thoughts also. He just does not sound like a military man. He sounds more like someone off the streets.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven711 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Steven711- Now here is a data point that supports JP's story. Michael Salla had Dick Allgire and crew remote view one of JP missions, and apparently what the remote viewers saw partially confirms JP's story. Here is the link for that interview:
    Remote Viewing the Atlantic Space Ark with Dick Allgire

Now, while I disagree with Dick Allgire on the inevitability of CBDCs, he is a very good remote viewer. So, when he came up with data that supports JP's story, I was a bit surprised.

That said, I have decided that there is something "off" with JP's story. There may be some truth there, but he DOES NOT sound like a Special Forces trained military operative. Like many stories in the UFO field, this one has too many contradictions to discern the truth. I'll revisit my judgement on JP when there are more verifiable data points to support his stories.

Interestingly, when Andrew Basiago first came out with his story of time tunnels and time travel, it sounded like something from a science fiction novel. However, Andrew Basiago has been very consistent in his stories over the years- a key hallmark of a truth-teller. Additionally, with my understanding of the "Philadelphia Experiment" and Montauk, the science to confirm his stories is real. And finally, there are other whistleblowers- not related to Andrew- who had similar experiences and provide for a steady progression in technical advancement.

The only other data point to confirm JP's testimony is Dick Allgire's remote viewing session. So many people want to believe that there are white hats on the inside working for humanity. To me JP sounds like another Soviet "Operation Trust".

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2023), NASA Apollo Cartographer (9th June 2023), Parsi-X (9th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023), Steven711 (9th June 2023), Wansen (10th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

IMHO to me JP come off as "street wise" rather than a career military soldier.. if you hear his earlier interviews he clearly states he was a civilian experiencer and decided to join the army... in what capacity? we will never know... he could have been picked for his ability to connect with NHI's/ UAPS.. etc etc.. trying to keep an open mind as generally there is sooo much infighting and b.s in this field.. just wonder why people cannot have mutual respect for other's experiences.
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 9th June 2023 at 09:22.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2023), Steven711 (9th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    IMHO to me JP come off as "street wise" rather than a career military soldier.. if you hear his earlier interviews he clearly states he was a civilian experiencer and decided to join the army... in what capacity? we will never know... he could have been picked for his ability to connect with NHI's/ UAPS.. etc etc.. trying to keep an open mind as generally there is sooo much infighting and b.s in this field.. just wonder why people cannot have mutual respect for other's experiences.
    In every field of study there is always some degree of infighting. This is the process of discerning the truth. The problem with UFOlogy is that it is infiltrated with counter-intelligence field agents and people who profit from the continued secrecy. These folks are deliberately feeding lies and disinformation into the field, making the "truth" almost impossible to discern.

So, when someone like JP comes along with his wild stories and no other corroborating witnesses, then yes I am going to be very skeptical. Until I get several other (3-5) independent data points to confirm his story, I'll put them in the "well, that's interesting" bin. UFOlogy is a mess in part because TPTB want it to be confusing and contradictory. To paraphrase LMH, studying the UFO phenomenon is like walking into a room of mirrors with a quicksand floor- heavy levels of discernment and questioning are required. That said, even the best researchers get fooled every now and then.

BTW- by "best researchers" I am referring to the legends in the field.
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 10th June 2023 at 02:12.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I'm a bit dim at times but who is 'jp' ?
    The op is taking about him/her but no links to articles ?

Good job it wasn't "MS and JP" o.0

If his/her name is just 'jp' a link could enlighten a lot
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I'm a bit dim at times but who is 'jp' ?
    The op is taking about him/her but no links to articles ?

Good job it wasn't "MS and JP" o.0

If his/her name is just 'jp' a link could enlighten a lot
    Some vids here

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2023), Kuperkai (10th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Kuperkai (here)
    ...even the best researchers get fooled every now and then.

The problem here is that Michael Salla long since dropped out of being one of the 'legends in the field'.

He's a very decent and pleasant man to talk to, but despite his academic training his logic and rationality failed him totally once he started to showcase Corey Goode and Randy Cramer (whose story is also terminally and impossibly flawed, however much he might somehow believe it himself).

Sadly, Salla is one of the many in the field who has somehow managed to trash his own reputation. There aren't all that many left now who are still alive.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), kudzy (10th June 2023), Miller (10th June 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023), Seeclearly (10th June 2023), Steven711 (10th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2023), Violet3 (10th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The problem here is that Michael Salla long since dropped out of being one of the 'legends in the field'.

He's a very decent and pleasant man to talk to, but despite his academic training his logic and rationality failed him totally once he started to showcase Corey Goode and Randy Cramer (whose story is also terminally and impossibly flawed, however much he might somehow believe it himself).

Sadly, Salla is one of the many in the field who has somehow managed to trash his own reputation. There aren't all that many left now who are still alive.
    Yes, I remember his 'showcase' with Corey Goode, and I was skeptical of Mr. Goode right from the start. I found it to be very confusing that Salla remained so persistent with pushing Corey's narrative for so long. It boggled my mind that he was so easily fooled, which is "one" of the reasons why I question JP's fantastic stories.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven711 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Ok thx for that, I know who you talking about now (end of story )
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,796 times in 8,388 posts

Napoleon Bonaparte famously declared: 'Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence'. ; (Napoleon was a Rothschild cutout, imo).

Salla is a nice laid back humanist who it's hard to see malice in, but he's a U.N. guy to the core.

He fails awfully, rebuilds a bit of cred' and has another go. He never seems to give up.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th June 2023), Loorus (17th July 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

To your point Bill, I would not include Salla in the category of 'legends in the field'. My point in using that phrase was to emphasize that even the best researchers in UFOlogy have been fooled by disinformation. As such, UFOlogy requires extraordinary levels of discernment for any serious researcher.
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 10th June 2023 at 19:55.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Charles Harris (11th June 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Salla is a nice laid back humanist who it's hard to see malice in, but he's a U.N. guy to the core.
    Interesting...I've not seen that side of Salla. Can you point me to his work that would show his UN inclinations?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Parsi-X (10th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Salla, in my analysis, is some combination of grifter and comprimised. He was promoting "Corey Goode" types before it was cool.

--He was discussing Alex Collier a decade ago as if it was legitimate, credible Ufology content

--He did so with just about every other "contactee" with absurd (and may I add, highly contradictory to each other) stories

--His previous career was at the United Nations

--He has a great degree of finesse and knows how to distance himself and "switch off" controversy (as we recently saw with Goode) which reeks of calculation

The last point is speculative and could be completely innocent, however he lives a very good life in Hawaii. There is no way his online career has ever pulled in enough money to afford that lifestyle. He could be getting a pension, or have made some good investments so I don't want to stress that too much. However, it does raise my eyebrows.

I will say that he has put out very quality content (albiet in trying to prove highly uncredible contactees correct). An article stands out where he documented (for the first time on the internet in my knowledge) how the U.S. Navy was directly involved with the production of Star Trek. The specifics he brought forward were fresh and new. That article was about Goode's story, but the facts he came up with check out. He is steeped in the facts of Ufology, the hard evidence, etc. His writing is very good. The guy knows his stuff. The issue is he combines it with Cramer, Collier, Goode et al to establish a narrative.

At his point however, he has gone so far off the deep end that it's clear he is consicous of what he is doing. Perhaps has been all along.
    Last edited by derek; 10th June 2023 at 20:07.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

Loorus (17th July 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,796 times in 8,388 posts

Interesting...I've not seen that side of Salla. Can you point me to his work that would show his UN inclinations?
    I've just tried to google his C.V. which I once found at a University he had been attached to but nothing came up this time.

He has a very long and impressive C.V. and a huge amount of his career pay cheques came out of a string of U.N. funded initiatives. Initiatives with fancy names, at that.

Maybe there are people here who are very savi at finding things on line and can still find that C.V.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Loorus (17th July 2023), Parsi-X (10th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've just tried to google his C.V. which I once found at a University he had been attached to but nothing came up this time.

He has a very long and impressive C.V. and a huge amount of his career pay cheques came out of a string of U.N. funded initiatives. Initiatives with fancy names, at that.

Maybe there are people here who are very savi at finding things on line and can still find that C.V.
    I have heard it said (he is former UN) in at least three interviews over the last decade . . . couldn't tell you which ones they are. As time goes on I really wish I would have done a better job at saving, bookmarking, downloading, labeling, etc things. I really hope anyone new to alternative research keeps that in mind.

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by derek (here)

--He has a great degree of finesse and knows how to distance himself and "switch off" controversy (as we recently saw with Goode) which reeks of calculation

At his point however, he has gone so far off the deep end that it's clear he is consicous of what he is doing. Perhaps has been all along.
    Derek your lines above struck a chord... So i was on Dr Salla telegram group and I attempted to make a comment for him to interview Jason Shurka.. the weirdest thing happened and I instantly got banned from commenting.. not wanting to give up I hounded him on all platforms to know why I was banned and what had I said to provoke such treatment.. I finally got him to answer back and was he alluding that Jason Shurka/ TLS was working with the reptilians and their agenda.. and he did not want to get into stating that in public (why? for fear of litigation or rebuttal) and then almost magically the media managers on his telegram channel reinstated my ability to comment.. which I do not bother to do anymore.

Biggest red-flag is him preaching free-speech but not allowing his listeners to provide valid and constructive feedback.. this tells me he chooses his words very carefully in the way he is perceived by the public.
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 10th June 2023 at 23:59.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

derek (10th June 2023), Loorus (17th July 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (12th June 2023), Steven711 (11th June 2023)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by derek (here)
    Salla, in my analysis, is some combination of grifter and comprimised. He was promoting "Corey Goode" types before it was cool.

--He was discussing Alex Collier a decade ago as if it was legitimate, credible Ufology content

--He did so with just about every other "contactee" with absurd (and may I add, highly contradictory to each other) stories

--His previous career was at the United Nations

The last point is speculative and could be completely innocent, however he lives a very good life in Hawaii. There is no way his online career has ever pulled in enough money to afford that lifestyle. He could be getting a pension, or have made some good investments so I don't want to stress that too much. However, it does raise my eyebrows.

I will say that he has put out very quality content (albiet in trying to prove highly uncredible contactees correct). An article stands out where he documented (for the first time on the internet in my knowledge) how the U.S. Navy was directly involved with the production of Star Trek. The specifics he brought forward were fresh and new. That article was about Goode's story, but the facts he came up with check out. He is steeped in the facts of Ufology, the hard evidence, etc. His writing is very good. The guy knows his stuff. The issue is he combines it with Cramer, Collier, Goode et al to establish a narrative.

I'd be interested to hear more about why you seem to bracket Alex Collier off with the two other names you mentioned.
    Last edited by panpsych; 12th June 2023 at 09:06.

+ Reply to Thread