Thread: Out of Body Experience : Inducing the Altered State

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,384 times in 774 posts

Default Out of Body Experience : Inducing the Altered State

A compilation of ideas and guided journey into the out of body experience. Inducing and optimizing ( your awareness of ) the altered state - and how to make it back into physical space with your explorations intact. **For beginning and advanced practitioners alike. I hope many of you will find something in here helpful to where you are in your journey.

00:00 Into the Void
    00:24 A lesson on visual environments; differentiation
    00:57 How to have your first OBE ( close your eyes! )
    05:00 Stimulating the visuals
    05:41 Gazing, candle flame gazing
    09:12 Sensory deprivation, palming the eyes
    10:58 Sensory deprivation, mindfold mask
    12:12 Inversions, head standing
    13:14 The breath is the most powerful tool you have
    14:29 The floating breath, entering an altered state
    19:36 Altering the brainwaves, shifting the patterns
    21:01 Reality and dream, creating a level playing field
    28:11 Making it back with the data; ( recall )
    28:37 Patterns, repeating patterns, creating patterns of awareness
    29:44 Data that comes through the top, middle and bottom of the night; repeating patterns
    30:46 Sleep hygiene, dream practices
    31:59 Wake-back-to-bed, sleep pattern interruption
    34:55 Grouping with others of like mind
    35:57 Daily logs; an important message
    37:17 Becoming apt to hold data purely in your being
    38:02 Foods and consciousness, the dream diet
    41:54 Exploring your boundaries, expanding your comfort level
    43:05 More intelligent observation, the result of vacating cozy zones
    44:08 Daily engagement, commitment and fierce focus
    45:55 Opening the data flow
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Blastolabs (20th June 2023), Chip (21st June 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (9th August 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), I should cocoa (20th June 2023), Inversion (31st August 2023), Ioneo (20th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2023), Kuperkai (26th August 2023), lisalu (21st June 2023), Mark (12th August 2023), meeradas (9th August 2023), Mercedes (21st June 2023), Michi (20th June 2023), Miller (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (9th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023), O Donna (11th August 2023), Open Minded Dude (21st June 2023), Orph (20th June 2023), Parsi-X (21st June 2023), Patient (20th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (21st June 2023), pounamuknight (9th August 2023), Reinhard (20th June 2023), Szymon (21st June 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023), Violet3 (21st June 2023), wimpytaco (11th August 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Default Re: Out of Body Experience : Inducing the Altered State

Robert Monroe released a Set of CDs so called "Hemi Sync" these are the perfect introduction when it comes to induce a OBE, since i own the first set of 6 CDs would it be possible to upload these into the avalon library or would this be a copywright issue?
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2023), Casey Claar (14th August 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (9th August 2023), halcyon026 (22nd August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Mark (12th August 2023), meeradas (9th August 2023), mountain_jim (9th August 2023), pounamuknight (9th August 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 times in 3,267 posts

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

arjunaloka_official (9th August 2023), Bill Ryan (9th August 2023), Casey Claar (14th August 2023), halcyon026 (22nd August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Ioneo (10th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th August 2023), O Donna (11th August 2023), pounamuknight (9th August 2023), seehas (9th August 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Love Tom, and in principle agree fully with his sentiment as expressed in the 1 minute video clip, however.......what a thing is in itself, and what the EXPERIENCE of it is are most often two very different things. Most people who experience what we colloquially call an OBE, notably in the beginning will perceive it as a coming up out of the body. The process of having OBEs over an extended period of ( what we colloquially call ) time one begins to learn what "body" really is. Spoiler alert, it, too, is consciousness. — consciousness is all there is. < — even illusion ITself is composed of this.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th August 2023), NancyV (27th March 2024), O Donna (11th August 2023), pounamuknight (9th August 2023), Seeclearly (9th August 2023), seehas (9th August 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Robert Monroe released a Set of CDs so called "Hemi Sync" these are the perfect introduction when it comes to induce a OBE, since i own the first set of 6 CDs would it be possible to upload these into the avalon library or would this be a copywright issue?
    Here it is enjoy all, the size is quite big because its FLAC-HighRes Audio Format (CD-Quality) the quality is important and headphones are mandatory:
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience - Part1
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience - Part2

Edit: you need to download both files and extract both of them together
    Last edited by seehas; 16th August 2023 at 19:27.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Casey Claar (14th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Ioneo (10th August 2023), Kuperkai (14th August 2023), ronny (15th August 2023), Salathial (17th August 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023), wimpytaco (11th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Seehas Do you meditate? access additional states of consciousness? ( ie: go out of body ).

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Thank you, Seehas Do you meditate? access additional states of consciousness? ( ie: go out of body ).
    Yes i do, but just coming back to it did it more like *edit* just noted its more like 20 years ago, and when i was a kid it was pretty normal for me the go there and im planing to do some visits soon
    Last edited by seehas; 10th August 2023 at 00:57.

tibetian mantra

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Casey Claar (10th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Tigger (17th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

A piece of gold for those interested in Consciousness Research, Out of Body Experiences and Afterlife. Highly recommended.

Tom Campbell | Out of Body Experiences, Afterlife & The Larger Consciousness System (LCS)

Source: my-big-toe.com, dearlifepodcast.com

Today’s guest is Tom Campbell. Tom is a Physicist and Consciousness Researcher that began researching altered states of consciousness with Bob Monroe in the early 1970s where he and a few others were instrumental in getting Monroe’s laboratory for the study of consciousness up and running.

He has been experimenting with and writing and speaking about consciousness ever since. There is a stillness about Tom, and deep inner knowing that you will experience when you listen to this conversation. Even though I have spent many years reading about and researching consciousness and time and space, this conversation and Tom’s work has forever shifted and altered the way that I understand and think about these things.

Through this vast and expansive conversation, we dive into Tom’s understanding of consciousness and answer some of the BIG questions like, Why are we here? Where do we go? Where does love fit into all of this? And a whole lot more!

I also want to say that it is OK not to agree with some of Tom’s discoveries and beliefs. In my humble opinion the truth about our existence is a multi layered reality. There are many answers that will construct the one truth. So take from this conversation the parts you need to add to your truth.

“We are here to grow up. We’re here to make good choices, and through the quality of our choices we evolve.” ~ Tom Campbell

Tom shares the work that he did with Bob Monroe in the 1970s, his first out-of-body experience, and how he can now have these experiences at will. Tom is a self-described skeptic and explains how these experiences allowed him to see what is fact and what reality, consciousness, and our purpose here really is.

We talk about what reality actually is, what those synchronicities might mean, and trying to tell you. I share a story that some of you may have heard already about a rubber ducky and how it continues to show up in my life, the life of my loved ones, and even people I’ve worked with.

He explains in great detail what happens when we die and how he knows this to be true, how we remain connected to those that have exited this reality, and how that connection changes as well. This conversation will stay with me in this life. It is truly extraordinary. You may want to listen to it a few times over because it is FULL of big ideas and concepts. -Christina Rasmussen
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Casey Claar (14th August 2023), halcyon026 (22nd August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Ioneo (10th August 2023), Kuperkai (14th August 2023), O Donna (11th August 2023), Open Minded Dude (12th August 2023), prc (29th March 2024), seehas (10th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Last edited by seehas; 12th August 2023 at 18:52.

tibetian mantra

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2023), Casey Claar (14th August 2023), Harmony (14th August 2023), Helvetic (14th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    A piece of gold for those interested in Consciousness Research, Out of Body Experiences and Afterlife. Highly recommended.

Tom Campbell | Out of Body Experiences, Afterlife & The Larger Consciousness System (LCS)

Source: my-big-toe.com, dearlifepodcast.com
    Thank you, Helvetic, do you study and practice states of consciousness yourself? When did you become interested? how long have you been at it? ( do you have a meditation practice? ). What can you tell us about your experience and what you have learned through it? I take it you study Tom's work?

It is not very active anymore, notably since Ted Vollers passed on to larger life, but Tom has a forum board where a wealth of insight is archived : https://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/ : I personally came to him there in 2012 to ask what later became a somewhat famous, or infamous thread on that board, that had to do with my experience of what I call etheric body examinations ( on board extraterrestrial craft ). You might imagine how well that went over on that highly focused board. It became interesting to readers, though, not just due to the intrigue of the question, but because, Tom, who had not spoken on the board for some time, showed up to speak with me.

Through our dialogue, he revealed some things about himself never before revealed—or…..if not never before, not often before, it was certainly not common knowledge. Tom tends to stick to fundamental principles, not often venturing into his discrete experience. He validated the Kundalini phenomena and shared his unique experience with it. As well as experience with extraterrestrials and his choice to cut them off from him.

Tom and I take a different tact when it comes to the body.

He of course keeps to the illusory ( ie: virtual ) nature of the body. While I venture into the idea that it, too, is composed of consciousness—consciousness being all there is from which to compose anything. I go into some of my experience with coming to realize this. Which flew only as well as it did with the given audience. In 2012 I was only 3 years into the process of making the conscious shift out of body, but as I was regularly going out, non-stop at the rate of roughly 4x a week already had hundreds of experiences to draw from. Now—more than a decade after this I have thousands. This said, there remains no resolution to the EBEs ( etheric body examinations ). The intrigue continues.

Interestingly, the thread on this subject on the MBT board, unbeknownst to at least two of the board's primary moderators was scrubbed some time after the active conversation itself had reached a point of rest. The marker for it can still be seen on the board index, but if you click into it, it is not there.

Fortunately I had been studying parts of the conversation, and had copied them over to a private area on my own board. And a moderator at MBT contacted me later and shared a pdf she had arranged of the discussion between Tom and I. She contacted me because she had a question but I do not recall now what it was. Something to do with this general subject matter, though. With the parts of the dialogue I now had I put together this PDF. Tom comes in on page 12.. some might find it of great help. I know I have.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (14th August 2023), Helvetic (14th August 2023), Kuperkai (26th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023), NancyV (16th August 2023), Orph (14th August 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Seehas- Thanks for files. I just DL'd the first file and got the following error on a flac file in the folder "Wave IV - Adventure" called "CD1 - 1 - One Year Patterning.flac". The app "The Unarchiver" reported the file as corrupted. I've attached the error message below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GRAPHIC- Download Error for "Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience".png
Views:	37
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	51541

When I went to play the file, it opened in VLC, but only played approx. half-way through and stopped at the ~17 min mark.

Did anyone else have this problem?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (14th August 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The CIA declassified all its reseach papers about the "HemiSync - Gateway Experience" in 2003.
    I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this CIA doc is missing one page. The missing page is p.23 as listed by the page number at the bottom of the document. If you go by the full pdf, page 25 is missing. Thankfully, the people at Vice.com tracked down the missing page.

Here is Vice's article on the missing page
    Found- Page 25 of the CIA’s Gateway Report on Astral Projection- April 8, 2021 | Vice.com

Archive of Vice.com article:
    https://archive.is/HNqQw

From the article, here is the FULL Gateway report with the missing page. Just click on the icon to the right of the printer icon in the top right-hand corner and the pdf should download. The first three pages are tinted a light yellow, but the rest of the document looks fine. Interestingly, this full document does not have any of the CIA classified markings at the bottom of each page, making the document more readable.

The Avalon Library has the CIA version of this file, but not the FULL version as linked in the Vice.com article. Would greatly appreciate if one of the mods, could upload the FULL one to the Avalon Library.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023), Helvetic (14th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023), ronny (15th August 2023), seehas (14th August 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kuperkai (here)
    @Seehas- Thanks for files. I just DL'd the first file and got the following error on a flac file in the folder "Wave IV - Adventure" called "CD1 - 1 - One Year Patterning.flac". The app "The Unarchiver" reported the file as corrupted. I've attached the error message below.
    Attachment 51541

When I went to play the file, it opened in VLC, but only played approx. half-way through and stopped at the ~17 min mark.

you need to download both files and extract both of them together

tibetian mantra

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

For those with problems downloading the file.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Casey Claar (14th August 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023), Kuperkai (14th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does anyone have have any practical experience with all this they would like to share? - observation and insight into additional states based on your own practice and discrete experience would be welcome, and I image quite helpful to others passing through. My apology for not knowing you each well enough to know what your experiences are. Please share links to where you have written on this if there is not the time or inclination to begin again anew in this thread. I can familiarize myself.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023), Patient (16th August 2023), Peace in Oz (15th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kuperkai (here)
    Attachment 51541

you need to download both files and extract both of them together
    @seehas- ahhh, a split zip file. Thanks for the clarification.

So, for the Avalon Members new to split zip files here is what I did.
    1) DL'd both the of zip files uploaded by @seehas.
    2) Expanded each of the DL's zip files individually. This creates two new files with a .zip and number at the end:
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience.zip.001
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience.zip.002
    3) Since my main driver is currently a Mac, I used the Keka app to concatenate and unzip the joined file. The trick with Keka is to select both files in the Finder and then drag them onto the Keka app window. Keka joins the split zip files and extracts the data into a new folder.

Again, a big thanks to @seehas for the uploads :-).
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 15th August 2023 at 09:07.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023), mr.white (16th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I tried downloading it, seems to be not working anymore!? Get this message:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2023-08-16-21-00-58-82_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	51566  

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (17th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    For those with problems downloading the file.

These are pretty good sum-up's of the document(s)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (17th August 2023), Kuperkai (26th August 2023), Orph (16th August 2023), RMF808 (17th September 2023), seehas (16th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)
    I tried downloading it, seems to be not working anymore!? Get this message:
    reuploaded it for you, should work for another 7 days.

tibetian mantra

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (17th August 2023), Kuperkai (17th August 2023), mr.white (22nd August 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Does anyone have have any practical experience with all this they would like to share? - observation and insight into additional states based on your own practice and discrete experience would be welcome, and I image quite helpful to others passing through. My apology for not knowing you each well enough to know what your experiences are. Please share links to where you have written on this if there is not the time or inclination to begin again anew in this thread. I can familiarize myself.
    A bump. And willingness to stay open to actual dialogue.

If anyone else is so willing?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2023), Harmony (17th August 2023), mr.white (22nd August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast