+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World Wide Access to Education for every1 - The knowledge Revolution

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Lightbulb World Wide Access to Education for every1 - The knowledge Revolution

World Wide Access to Education for every1-
    - connecting people (& raising consciousness & knowledge levels worldwide)

Hi everyone,

I was just thinking about the importance of the role of education in evolution and connecting people to one another. As everyone knows; the world of information possibilities is expanding every day.

We used to only be able to learn things from our teachers and the people around us. Depending on the knowledge and teaching capacities of those people that passing on of knowledge went easy or difficult.
    However due to the evolution of technology we can now easily access the teachings of people from around the globe.
    It is possible that to follow the teachings given by a teacher in India or America or Germany or Russia, or any other part of the world, that resonate with you is easier than following the teachings of your neighbourhood/city universities etc.

I believe that our educational system could be revolutionized if we could look closer at the possibilities to use worldwide teaching options and make them accessible to everyone.

- One should look into the possibilities of making the teachings of people all over the world accessible,
    - maybe also using a point system for every subject followed,
    - and having an examination system that is recognized all over the world.

This way one would be able to study a subject from one’s preferred teacher, do the exams, and have that course+exams be recognized worldwide.

I think this type of educational system would help each individual reach its highest potential in alignment with their interests. As well as it will raise our consciousness levels & knowledge levels worldwide and it would also increase our awareness of our interconnectedness.

What do you guys think of the above idea?

All is one
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ClearWater (7th July 2023), Dorjezigzag (6th July 2023), Ewan (7th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2023), Mercedes (6th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,677 times in 21,149 posts

Lightbulb Re: World Wide Access to Education for every1 - The knowledge Revolution

Who decides what is important?, what is real?, what is preferred?, what has the highest priority? <<< on what grounds? ... and I can go on and on and on and on.
    • John Taylor Gatto's "Open Source Learning" comes to mind!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 16:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (11th July 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ClearWater (7th July 2023), Dorjezigzag (6th July 2023), Ewan (7th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2023), Mercedes (6th July 2023), Michi (6th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 times in 231 posts

Default Re: World Wide Access to Education for every1 - The knowledge Revolution

We will never be educated until we understand our TRUE ORIGINS; until then we will remain lost and in the dark.

It is not advantageous for those in power to share that knowledge with humanity.

The Aboriginals, the Amerindians, and the Maoris once held that sacred information until they were almost annihilated by the white man.

The history that has been fed to us has been bastardised to suit those in positions of power.

Museums and archaeological sites have been ransacked for those artefacts and skeletons that could illustrate our TRUE HERITAGE.

MAN is a POWERFUL SOVEREIGN BEING, not just of Earth but the Universe.

This is why the subject of UFOs and ALIENS is of TOP SECRET PRIORITY. The wisdom keepers have always known of our original connections to the Stars

WHEREVER THE WHITE MAN HAS CONQUERED HE HAS ATTEMPTED TO WIPE OUT THAT KNOWLEDGE to the detriment of our history

How can we be educated without knowledge of our ANCESTRY.

Education is no longer that, just learning by rote to separate us from our Soul, our Source, and our Creator.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

All is one (11th July 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ClearWater (7th July 2023), Ewan (7th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

Default Re: World Wide Access to Education for every1 - The knowledge Revolution

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    The Aboriginals, the Amerindians, and the Maoris once held that sacred information until they were almost annihilated by the white man.
    WHEREVER THE WHITE MAN HAS CONQUERED HE HAS ATTEMPTED TO WIPE OUT THAT KNOWLEDGE to the detriment of our history
    So you blame all white people for the actions of the past?
    Even though YOU may have been the "white man" doing it in a past life!

Shall we talk about the "crimes" of EVERY race across ALL time on this realm??

Or would you like to just continue being utterly small minded and totally racist?
    Normal..!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ClearWater (7th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,677 times in 21,149 posts

openlibrary.org
    open library is an open, editable library catalog, building towards a web page for every book ever published. read, borrow, and discover more than 3 million free books.

researchgate.net
    access 135+ million publications and connect with 20+ million researchers. join for free and gain visibility by uploading your research.

pdfdrive.com
    pdf drive is your search engine for pdf files. we have 83,346,240+ ebooks for you to download for free. no annoying ads, no download limits

yumpu.com
    yumpu releases magazines, documents and catalogs on the internet. publish for free. gain new readers and costumers worldwide.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 23:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (11th July 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ClearWater (7th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2023), Michi (6th July 2023), Peace in Oz (7th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 times in 231 posts

Dear Lake
    I accept your critique of my words and thank you for pointing out my perhaps hasty description of the errors of a certain race.
    I do realise that we have all had other lives and other times where we have been the perpetrators of negative energies, especially having had access to my own past lives that have incurred karma in this one. Some of them black and kind, some white and cruel!
    Definitely not small minded, and never racist, having been just about every colour there is on this planet!
    Just a few words from my heart to yours❤️

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

All is one (11th July 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ClearWater (7th July 2023), Ewan (7th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2023), Peace in Oz (7th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

Dear Lake
    I accept your critique of my words and thank you for pointing out my perhaps hasty description of the errors of a certain race.
    I do realise that we have all had other lives and other times where we have been the perpetrators of negative energies, especially having had access to my own past lives that have incurred karma in this one. Some of them black and kind, some white and cruel!
    Definitely not small minded, and never racist, having been just about every colour there is on this planet!
    Just a few words from my heart to yours❤️
    Thanks for the reply and I am pleased that you are "never racist" ....

Some of them black and kind, some white and cruel!

Ever been "black and cruel" ?

Or "white and kind" ?
    Normal..!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

More flexible and versatile learning possibilities

My idea would go more in the direction of more flexible and versatile possibilities for learning.
    This because everybody’s talents and interests and ways of learning are different.

Using digitalization in a beneficial way

A positive aspect of digitalization is that it opens the possibilities to learn from teachers and courses abroad and in various ways (for people that do not possess the language skills necessary video translators etc. could be used).

We are connected not only because of our awareness, but we also learn to understand one another better by having a consensus about what certain words mean in certain languages, about some basic math or science principles, …

More flexible and versatile teaching systems are certainly already better than current ones.

Danger of corrupted and biased educational systems

@ExomatrixTV:

But you’re also right to remark the dangers of corrupted and biased educational systems.
    If the corruption of info/courses stays, no educational system (not regional nor worldwide) will help humanity become more evolved; connected and aware.

It’s indeed sometimes true that current school classes/teachings give classes that emphasize certain cultural believes etc.

Personally I think we should go back to the essence of knowledge and information, which is unbiased and which can connect different people from different countries etc.

Most people are curious and eager to learn, but this desire to learn is mostly limited to each persons unique interests pallet.
    Thus, I think, rather than using the educational system as some institution that will force you in to another direction than what your mind, heart & soul (and the essence of humanity) wants, it would better be a system which feeds the natural desire for knowledge and information.

For example: maybe it would be better to be able to be able to learn about the specific subjects & courses you’re interested in from different educational programs available, (add the points of each finshed course) and then figure out what one can do with that info. (Of course for some professions it still needs to be obliged to follow certain courses …)
    Yet, education could be made much more flexible, enjoyable and thus much more appealing and effective in raising knowledge levels (and lifting up society by people living accordance with the fullest expression of their innate talents).

I’m sure that if each person could really learn more about the things they want, people would find their way in life more easy and would be much happier and society as a whole would be much wealthier as a result.

We’re all different and unique, but connected through knowledge

@Heart to heart & @lake This is not about right winged against left winged or putting up the races against each other. We’re all different, we have different skin colors, different ideas, different believes, different ancestry, different cultures, different eating habits etc.

Quote But we are also all connected through knowledge.
    @ Heart to heart: The system I’m trying to propose, where everyone gains access to knowledge in accordance with their own interests and talents would benefit the whole of humanity.

How we could learn from AI systems (the right way)

And although we’ve created AI in accordance withy our own images (and unfortunately in accordance with our flaws); we could really take an example of how AI shares info with one another without the intent of one machine/system trying to take over the other ( without jealousy or power hunger, etc. amonst one another!), and gains power and better cohesion & functionality in doing so.

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 16th July 2023 at 16:58. Reason: Clarify AI systems example
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2023), Heart to heart (14th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread