+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF? They've been "retro-inserting" Chemtrails into old Movies & TV Series!?

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default WTF? They've been "retro-inserting" Chemtrails into old Movies & TV Series!?

Hey folks!
    I recently watched an old Knight Rider episode from the 80s ("Inside Out" from Season 1) on a certain *cough* streaming platform *cough*...

Well, on the 41:55 mark I almost fell off my chair...because you can clearly see a Chemtrail above Michael's head.!

See for yourself! -->

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight Rider 3.png
Views:	22
Size:	1,013.0 KB
ID:	51190

Name:	Knight Rider 4.png
Views:	15
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	51191

Name:	Knight Rider 5.png
Views:	16
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	51192

He'S standing on KITT's hood while its driving...trying to jump onto a truck in front of it. Just before that, a woman is trying to do the same thing. --->

Name:	Knight Rider 1.png
Size:	980.4 KB
ID:	51188

Name:	Knight Rider 2.png
Views:	17
Size:	981.6 KB
ID:	51189

No chemtrail there however! But the sky looks suspiciously yucky...like how it can look like after chemtrails have taken effect.
    Last edited by SoulValor; 7th July 2023 at 23:05.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2023), Ben (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: WTF? They've been "retro-inserting" Chemtrails into old Movies & TV Series!?

Oddly enough, some scenes shortly after or in-between show a nice blue sky...

-->

Name:	Knight Rider 10.png
Views:	14
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	51210

Name:	Knight Rider 8.png
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	51211

Here however it is milky/whited out like we've grown accustomed to from the weather manipulations. Odd?

Name:	Knight Rider 6 (2).png
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	51209

Now this episode was shot in 1982 I believe. And since I had a similar experience with an older movie from the 80s or 90s not too long ago (unfortunately I don't remember what is was!) where I discovered a chemtrail in the sky I first came to the conclusion that chemtrailing and weather manipulation has been going on a lot longer than previously thought - at least on a more sparse and experimental level.

But now I'm thinking differently and other have concluded this too! Sure, it's possible that they did some (experimental) spraying several decades back already - but what appears to be going on here is that they are actually digitally "retro-inserting" (can't think of a better word) this stuff into old media! Movies, TV series, apparently even music videos and commercials!

I guess in an effort to make people even more used to this stuff - "look, they've been always here!" Riiiight...Which shows me that too many people have been waking up to their crap and publishing about it and even doing something against it (succesfully, via Orgonite - I can attest to this!) that they felt it necessary to even go to these lengths!?
    Last edited by SoulValor; 7th July 2023 at 23:09.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2023), Ben (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), East Sun (8th July 2023), Ernie Nemeth (7th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (7th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: WTF? They've been "retro-inserting" Chemtrails into old Movies & TV Series!?

Here's another example. The famous movie "Duel" from 1971 (directed by Steven Spielberg).

For the most part of the movie the sky is a lovely blue... -->

Name:	Duel 1.png
Views:	15
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	51212

Name:	Duel 2.png
Views:	13
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	51213

Name:	Duel 16.png
Views:	12
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	51214

Name:	Duel 19.png
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	51215

Name:	Duel 17.png
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	51216

But all of a sudden you have shots like this:

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (7th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks

]You can see a black chemtrail to the left of Dennis' Weaver's head

Name:	Duel 5.png
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	51217

Name:	Duel 4.png
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	51218

You can still see it to the right in a camera shot further away from him. Also a "normal" chemtrail to the left side of his head. But the whole sky looks suspicious here!

Name:	Duel 8.png
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	51220

Name:	Duel 11.png
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	51219

Also on the opposite side:

Name:	Duel 6.png
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	51221

(Btw, I have seen black chemtrails with my own eyes - though I'm not sure if they are black per se. It could also be that they are regular chemtrails casting a shadow on the clouds. I don't think I've ever seen black chemtrails without clouds)
    Last edited by SoulValor; 7th July 2023 at 23:11.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2023), Ben (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (7th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Name:	Duel 13.png
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	51222

Name:	Duel 12.png
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	51223

But just like with the Knight Rider episode, you get shots of a complete blue sky kind of interspersed or shortly after or before. (See screenshots earlier and note the time stamps)

And here's a slightly milky one you see only very briefly:

Name:	Duel 18.png
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	51224

So I'm wondering if they are kind of sloppy with the digital reinsertion of these skies or maybe it's a matter of cost.? It's kind of crazy to think anway that they would go to so much trouble to basically cover their tracks "retrospectively". Or maybe - and that goes even further in the conpiracy ladder - what if they are using the Mandela effect ala CERN to make these changes to the media??? Too crazy? I don't know...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2023), Ben (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), East Sun (8th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (7th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Btw! That Duel thing was not something I came across on my own - after the Knight Rider episode I did some research and found this blog entry talking about it:

https://ppjg.me/2011/06/06/proof-of-chemtrails-in-1971/

This blog post was in 2011!!! So call me late to the party (of this particular aspect of the chemtrail conspiracy)....but I suspect some of you may be too hence I'm posting about it here!

There's one conclusion that I disagree with that the blogger makes: He's adamant about claiming that this is the original version of the movie! But I doubt that! I am pretty sure (just like some of the commentators on that blog post) that "they" have been inserting this sh** retroactively. Meaning in newer versions of the movies or whatever. Digitally. But I can't proove it myself because I do not have earlier versions of the stuff. The question is anyway when did they start with this??

So!! Does anyone here happen to have an older version of this Knight Rider episode and the movie Duel so we can compare? Best would be probably an old VHS copy or a DVD copy from before 2010 or so (this is my guesstimate). Then make photographs or screenshots and post them here please!

And if anyone knows of other movies/TV Series/music videos or whatever from before the 2000s that show chemtrails please feel free to post about them here too!
    Last edited by SoulValor; 7th July 2023 at 23:14.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2023), Ben (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), East Sun (8th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

Super weird ... I will download it myself via torrents now to check it out myself!
    • Duel (1971) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY 1.24 Gb mp4 torrent
    (downloading in progress)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), East Sun (8th July 2023), Franny (8th July 2023), Icare (9th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The time is 7:45 PM on Friday 7/7/23, so I hope I am not getting the last word as I do when I post at 3:00 AM. Very recently, here in Florida, within the last week, I have ventured onto the patio for some air when suddenly, there is the sound of rain, a rush of air, and along with the raindrops there is what seems like a semi-truck has dumped its load of FUNGUS DUST on me and I have to run inside, while I choke and cough. There have been videos of planes letting dark, swirling clouds of black dust or something behind them which slowly puff out as it falls to earth, with or without accompanying rain. At a Caribbean location in early 2010, I sat at a window and watched as a microscopic particle made its way into the magnifying portal of my eye. It is still there. An oval shape composed of a border of flowers of life surrounding a central dense dot. Ten years later, three parallel lines of flowers of life appeared in my right eye. My mind separated the lines that formed the petals of the flowers to form layers of them above and below, "holding hands or petals, as it were" possibly to form unbroken layers of an electrical pathway of untold thickness. To what end? An electrical Robot?? What are these Nazi's plotting? We need to find out!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

East Sun (8th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Re: WTF? They've been "retro-inserting" Chemtrails into old Movies & TV Series!?

• Cirrus Clouds As Collectors Of Aerosol Particles
    J. Rosinski, C. T. Nagamoto, G. Langer, F. P. Parungo
    First published: 20 May 1970!
    Water-insoluble aerosol particles larger than 2 μ diameter in cirrus and other types of iced clouds were studied according to three classes: nonmagnetic particles, nonspherical magnetic particles, and magnetic spherules. Their respective concentrations were 107, 105, and 7700 particles per gram of ice. Although the concentrations of particles varied considerably within the cloud, generally similar size distributions were found for all three classes at various locations within a cloud. Particle concentration generally decreased with increasing particle size. The different size distribution of magnetic spherules found on some occasions indicates that their origin differs from that of other classes. For further study, magnetic spherules were divided into four subclasses according to shape (spherical and oblong) and surface texture (smooth and rough). Though the average abundance of each subclass of spherules present in cirrus is similar to that in air, very large differences may occur on some occasions. Chemical determinations of Ca, Na, Fe, and Ni were made for the nonmagnetic (nm) and magnetic (m) particles. Nickel was found in only 4 of 32 samples. Generally, the concentrations and ratios of elements were as follows: Fe, nm>m; Ca, m>nm; Na, m>nm; Fe/Ca, nm>m; Fe/Na, nm>m; and Ca/Na, m>nm. Magnetic aerosols (excluding spherules) are rich in calcium, indicating that they are of terrestrial origin. A pronounced separation of different types of particles, and different Ca/Na ratios, depending on altitude, were found on some occasions within a cirrus cloud. Cirrus-induced rains yielded a maximum concentration of 2000 magnetic spherules per liter of rain in some of the samples collected in Colorado, and 5000 per liter in Minnesota. The preferential transfer of magnetic particles into the ice phase of cirrus clouds affects the estimated flux of extraterrestrial spherules based on sampling at the earth's surface.
    Radiative Effects of Cirrus Clouds

Mountain Scholarh PDF

By JR Fleming · Cited by 43 — Heights of cirrus cloud bases in the tropics range from 9.7 to 12.8 km. The highest cloud top observed that Davis (1970!)

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2023 at 10:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (9th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread