+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't Worry We're Gonna Find a Way.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Default Don't Worry We're Gonna Find a Way.

We're gonna find a way .

"[Verse 1]
    It's raining, but there ain't a cloud in the sky
    Must have been a tear from your eye
    Everything will be okay
    Yeah funny, I thought I felt a sweet summer breeze
    Must have been you sighing so deep
    Don't worry, we're going to find a way

[Chorus]
    I'm waiting, waiting on a sunny day
    Gonna chase the clouds away
    Yeah, I'm waiting on a sunny day

[Verse 2]
    Without you, I'm working with the rain falling down
    I'm half a party in a one dog town
    I need you to chase these blues away
    Without you, I'm a drummer girl that can't keep a beat
    Ice cream truck on a deserted street
    I hope that you're comin' to stay

[Chorus]
    I'm waiting, waiting on a sunny day
    Gonna chase the clouds away
    Waiting on a sunny day
    You might also like

Hard times, baby well they come to us all
    Sure as the ticking of the clock on the wall
    Sure as the turning of the night into day
    Your smile girl, brings the morning light to my eyes
    Lifts away the blues when I rise
    I hope that you're coming to stay
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th July 2023 at 20:30. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2023), Casey Claar (18th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2023), Franny (17th July 2023), Harmony (18th July 2023), Heart to heart (17th July 2023), Ioneo (17th July 2023), Kryztian (18th July 2023), Miller (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (18th July 2023), Sadieblue (19th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2023), The KMan (19th July 2023), Vangelo (17th July 2023), wondering (17th July 2023), Yoda (18th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,789 times in 2,558 posts

Default Re: Don't Worry We're Gonna Find a Way.

THE END OF TIMES
    “IT IS THE END OF A SYSTEM”... Disgusting, Manipulator, Bully, Selfish, Sarcastic, Inhuman, Mafia. It is the end of a set of rules or principles structured and bound together for centuries to make a deaf, blind and soulless society.
    “IT IS THE END OF AN ERA”.... Where ice and cold will be hinted by beautiful flowering valleys, and where new species will be born and coexist once again with the Gaianans.
    “ IT IS THE END OF A TYPE OR TRACK OF CONTINENT ” ... Where a new Territorial Chart will appear, as a product of what Mother Earth will very Subtly undertake redesigning and redistributing. It's the End of Borders, cultural lineages, political frameworks, and language diversity.
    “IT IS THE END OF OCCULTISM” ... To begin the freedom of Being, and where the Human being of Light and Love, will turn away from those knowledge, practices and rituals, which only led him to penetrate and dominate his being, with ideas and dark thoughts, manipulative, deniers of a truth, and ruled by the fear or fear of being, “what by essence divine we are”, .. Spirits of Light with awareness of Light and Love.
    “IT IS THE END OF A HUMAN GENERATION”... where what was believed right, perfect, worthy and organized by customs and structures of life ", are altered and modified by the New Generations, who bring conflicts with their Parents, with their Educators and with a Society, NOT UNDERSTANDING THEM or NOT UNDERSTANDING VALUES AND PRINCIPLES OF THIS NEW GENERATION.
    “IT IS THE END OF SPIRITUAL UNKNOWLEDGE, TO GIVE ORIGIN TO THE TIME OF REVELATIONS”.. It is the end of an Irrational theory, to give way to the Rational. It is the end of a lie hidden and kept in the basements of the Great temples, to commence the great truth revealed and discovered by those Masters who showed a single way, and that was summed up in that Master of Masters who managed to redeem, resurrect and ascend his Be, and in turn will express as teaching.. “ THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE ” .. and it is not that truth that was believed to be interpreted by those who study the word (theologians), but by those who have the ability to see and feel "the word" within the scripture...
    "Those who have to see, they see, those who have to hear, they hear."
    The Lion of the Jews

Paula Andrea Jamarmillo

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (18th July 2023), Bill Ryan (18th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2023), Harmony (18th July 2023), liderr (20th July 2023), Peace in Oz (18th July 2023), RunningDeer (18th July 2023), Sadieblue (19th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2023), The KMan (19th July 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th July 2023), wondering (18th July 2023), Yoda (18th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eva2 - what a magnificent vision and pic! So powerful, thank you .

The "Lion of the Jews" that would be the Christ, right? xx

I'm currently rather enamoured with this image, which I feel radiates a similar spirit to the man in your picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	359395186_603064805292482_5067606233101282069_n.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	51292
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 18th July 2023 at 13:54.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

avid (18th July 2023), Bill Ryan (18th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2023), Harmony (18th July 2023), Heart to heart (18th July 2023), Sadieblue (19th July 2023), The KMan (19th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,789 times in 2,558 posts

Quote Posted by Tracie (Bodhicee) (here)

I'm currently rather enamoured with this image, which I feel radiates a similar spirit to the man in your picture.

Attachment 51292
    Great pic of power and conquest - the big cats seem to symbolize all that.

In the Christian sense, I think the Lion of Judah comes from "Revelations" and refers to Christ's return and is also a symbol for justice and protection under God

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2023), Harmony (19th July 2023), Heart to heart (18th July 2023), Sadieblue (19th July 2023), The KMan (19th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    Quote Posted by Tracie (Bodhicee) (here)

Attachment 51292
    Great pic of power and conquest - the big cats seem to symbolize all that.

In the Christian sense, I think the Lion of Judah comes from "Revelations" and refers to Christ's return and is also a symbol for justice and protection under God
    I'm struck by the use of the word justice, as well as protection. Timely words for .... (the salvation of?) .... consciousness hijacked? parasitised?

The roaring lion. The flashing sword.

*edited to add* :

I just found this re the jaguar and the black jaguar and feel it is very pertinent to this thread:

"The Jaguar’s medicine includes seeing the roads within chaos and understanding the patterns of chaos, moving without fear in the darkness, moving in unknown places, shape shifting, psychic vision, facilitating soul work, empowering oneself, reclaiming power. The Black Jaguar’s medicine includes the same as jaguar but in addition keeper of the circular time continuum, gatekeeper to the unknowable.

The South American name for jaguar, ‘jaguara’ is translated as ‘carnivore that overcomes prey with a single bound.’ there is an Indian legend that says the jaguar came by its beautiful spotted coat by dabbing mud on its body with its paws. These spots easily hold the jaguar apart from other big cats. What also holds them apart from other big cats is the fact that they are unrivalled. There are no other predators that can compete with this powerful cat. Those with this power animal generally make brilliant leaders and diplomats.

According to Mayan beliefs, the journey of the sun across the sky and the darkness of night represented the infinite journey of human consciousness and its transformations. The midday sun’s position was compared to the Eagle, flying high in the sky, to then plunge below the horizon, just as we plunge into the dark to face our spiritual challenges and to be transformed. The hidden sun was said to be Jaguar, whose spotted skin represents the stars glittering/shining in the night sky. Hence it was called the “Jaguar Sun.” Jaguar is the earth father, holding the authority over the sacred power of and in the earth, and the animals who live upon it. The force that lives within the mountains, giving them their volcanic and transformative power, is the same underworld source of energy and power contained within the Jaguar Sun. The Mayan word for Jaguar is IX and it is pronounced ‘eesh’.

Similarly to the tiger, this solitary hunter stalks silently and patiently, to then strike with lightning speed. This symbolises the importance of knowing when it’s best to take the solitary path in stalking one’s own dreams. For the native people of the rainforests, everything contains the essence of the Jaguar." ..... https://www.shamanicjourney.com/jagu...psychic-vision
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 18th July 2023 at 20:17.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2023), Harmony (19th July 2023), Sadieblue (19th July 2023), The KMan (19th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread