+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Dr. Malone Controlled Opposition?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,161 times in 1,650 posts

Default Is Dr. Malone Controlled Opposition?

Karen Kingston's pleading and heart-wrenching video, posted earlier this month, has garnered very little traction in the alternative-news community. As if damage control has successfully stamped out what could have been a devastating fire.

Dr. Malone is apparently a very important figurehead among the anti-vaxx/anti-mRNA/anti-transhumanism community. Questioning his integrity and intentions has certainly ushered a deafening sound of crickets among the usual pontiffs.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A0HiIzKV8Pqo/

And now, on the heals of Kingston's impassioned scream from the rooftop, an ABC news affiliate is quietly reporting she has gone missing. But despite the fact she is well-known among the anti-vaxx movement, no one is covering this (either confirming or discrediting) nor making any connections between her frightened-laden video and her subsequent disappearance. Even Mike Adams, who interviewed Karen as a whistleblower and who considers her an important voice exposing the criminal rollout, is seemingly brushing the story and Kingston's recent remarks under the rug while subtly apologizing for Dr. Malone.

To my mind, however, none of her charges have been addressed. I'm not suggesting those charges are correct, but I do respect her judgement and I do know she is laying out the truth as she sees it. That said, when digging for truth, no one is above reproach.

Which begs the question, is Dr. Malone controlled opposition?
    Last edited by T Smith; 22nd August 2023 at 01:29.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alecs (22nd August 2023), Apulu (22nd August 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2023), chrifri (22nd August 2023), ClearWater (22nd August 2023), DNA (23rd August 2023), Ewan (22nd August 2023), gini (23rd August 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2023), Harmony (22nd August 2023), Icare (22nd August 2023), leavesoftrees (24th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), mountain_jim (22nd August 2023), Pam (4th September 2023), Reinhard (22nd August 2023), shaberon (23rd August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2023), Tintin (22nd August 2023), wondering (22nd August 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,345 times in 5,630 posts

Default Re: Is Dr. Malone Controlled Opposition?

There is something odd about him as he filed a law suit on Dr Jane Ruby who is another well known person speaking out on the dangers of mRNA. Also didnt Dr Malone invent the tech? I don't like to accuse a person until we have more facts but something is very strange.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alecs (22nd August 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2023), chrifri (22nd August 2023), ClearWater (22nd August 2023), DNA (23rd August 2023), Ewan (22nd August 2023), gini (23rd August 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2023), Harmony (22nd August 2023), Icare (22nd August 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), mountain_jim (22nd August 2023), Reinhard (22nd August 2023), shaberon (23rd August 2023), T Smith (22nd August 2023), wondering (22nd August 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,199 times in 2,511 posts

Dr. Lee Merritt mentioned this somewhere in her recent interview below. It was an interesting, speculative interview that included a wide variety of topics.

Courtenay and her touched on Karen Kingston and wondered what what going on with her. Dr. Merritt mentioned that they were friends, but she was quite concerned about "something" going on with her, specifically mentioning her last substack posts which were odd, she said, where she posted the names and locations of her family, and used capital L's throughout. (I haven't read this substack).
    They also discussed disinfo agents, inserted to muddy the waters, but didn't specifically implicate Dr. Malone, or not. Sorry - I don't remember exactly when the topic was discussed in this 2 hour interview. But the entire interview is fascinating.

Ep. 295: Vaccine Bioweapons & Electromagnetic Activation w/ Dr. Lee Merritt
    2 hour 4 minutes Posted Aug 21, 2023 at 12:28 pm.

In this episode, Courtenay welcomes everyone's favorite “medical rebel” Dr. Lee Merritt back to the show. This conversation ties together speculative evidence supporting that the Covid-19 vaccine was designed to be a bioweapon. Through a thread of overhead lies like how disease is transmitted, what causes symptoms, and of course the origins of Covid-19 itself, there are many questions your hosts aren’t afraid to ask including what’s really happening with the surge in electromagnetic frequencies (i.e. 5G) and vaccine side effects?
    https://podbay.fm/p/the-courtenay-tu...t/e/1692638913
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (22nd August 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2023), chrifri (22nd August 2023), ClearWater (22nd August 2023), DNA (23rd August 2023), Ewan (22nd August 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2023), Harmony (22nd August 2023), Icare (22nd August 2023), mountain_jim (22nd August 2023), Pam (5th September 2023), Reinhard (22nd August 2023), shaberon (23rd August 2023), T Smith (22nd August 2023), wondering (22nd August 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There is something odd about him as he filed a law suit on Dr Jane Ruby who is another well known person speaking out on the dangers of mRNA. Also didnt Dr Malone invent the tech? I don't like to accuse a person until we have more facts but something is very strange.
    Agreed. I'm not accusing Dr. Malone at all. I just want to see him respond to the lipids vs. nano-partial technology claim (Karen asserts they aren't lipids, but nano-tech) and defend his interpretation of contracts and the law, which (he claims) renders Pfizer untouchable. But when those being pressed merely respond with "shut up" and "stop asking questions" instead of with measured or plausible arguments, I for one sit up and take notice.
    Last edited by T Smith; 22nd August 2023 at 03:14.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alecs (22nd August 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2023), chrifri (22nd August 2023), ClearWater (22nd August 2023), Ewan (22nd August 2023), gini (23rd August 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2023), Harmony (22nd August 2023), Icare (22nd August 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), mojo (22nd August 2023), mountain_jim (22nd August 2023), Pam (4th September 2023), Reinhard (22nd August 2023), shaberon (23rd August 2023), wondering (22nd August 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,291 times in 4,303 posts

... from Karen Kingston's substack:

Apologies and Reconciliation

My heartfelt apologies to friends, family, colleagues, and supporters that I have caused worry and distress due to my silence and absence

Karen Kingston

Aug 21, 2023

August 20, 2023: My sincere and deeply heartfelt apologies to those who I’ve caused worry and distress due to my long-term silence and absence. Without going into details, the expression “truth is stranger than fiction” accurately describes the last 30 days of my life. I can state with the utmost confidence that I am currently safe from harm because of the power of your prayers and God’s good grace.
    see video embedded in Karen's post
    Did I Make a Cautious Decision Using Good Judgement?
    To put some context around my extended period of silence and absence from all media, after returning from Florida on July 25, 2023, I called and spoke with Ernest Luque. Ernest is a Director from Alpha Special Services (a security firm that offers armed security guards). After our initial conversation that morning, I had a second call with Ernest in the afternoon, during which he informed me that he was a former Pentagon employee and FBI agent; and that he had access to many government files. Ernest informed me that according to some of these government files, some of the research I had been speaking about and “my messaging” had gotten myself onto an alleged government ‘hit list’ and that my life was in grave danger. To be honest, I was under a great deal of stress and operating on a very limited amount of sleep when Ernest and I were having this conversation. For all I know, Ernest is one of the greatest salesmen ever and perhaps he was ‘embellishing some details’ to heighten my sense of fear or urgency, because I hired him on the spot as my armed security service company before ending that second call.

So Then What Happened?
    Well over the next 36 hours (after hiring Alpha Security Services) I made the decision to leave the United States upon my own volition. Now you may ask, “Why would you leave the United States after hiring an armed security firm?” Great question!

The reason I decided to leave the United States was due a series of events and personal conversations (completely independent of Ernest’s Alpha Security firm or services) that led me to believe that it was in the best interest for my personal safety to not to be able to be tracked or trace within the United States (or North America) through my cell phone, my computers, or the community street cameras that are ubiquitous throughout southern California. The decision to leave the US was a decision I made 100% on my own.

So Where Am I Now?
    While I’m not currently in the United States, at this very moment I am staying at a very nice Ramada Hotel with exceptional security. I will be returning home to the states soon.

Thank You
    From my heart and soul, I want to thank all of you who have prayed for me and my family. Your prayers have comforted me and covered me and my family with protection. Your continued support has literally been lifesaving.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now... Malone... well, he KNOWS what the whole thing is all about with his DARPA connection/funding.

The whole thing:
    So... about everything regarding COVID 19 and the vaccines are smoke & mirrors to deflect from the above links content and which is what Dr. Lee Merritt is after: how is it transmitted? and her focus on electromagnetism and other "Fields"... "Through a Glass Darkly".

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 22nd August 2023 at 13:33.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2023), chrifri (22nd August 2023), ClearWater (22nd August 2023), Ewan (23rd August 2023), gini (23rd August 2023), Harmony (22nd August 2023), Icare (22nd August 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), mojo (23rd August 2023), mountain_jim (22nd August 2023), Pam (4th September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th August 2023), Reinhard (22nd August 2023), shaberon (23rd August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2023), T Smith (22nd August 2023), wondering (22nd August 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

I appreciate you making a thread on this, I am not sure what to make of Malone. I am a big fan of George Webb and he questions the legtimacy of Malone all the time.

On Kingston, I like her work and her background. One thing I do consider about her is the use of mind/body weapons against her. I am sure the technology is there.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2023), chrifri (22nd August 2023), ClearWater (23rd August 2023), Ewan (23rd August 2023), gini (23rd August 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), mojo (23rd August 2023), Pam (4th September 2023), shaberon (23rd August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2023), T Smith (22nd August 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,778 times in 2,187 posts

Karen Kingston has returned to the US and given an interview to Mike Adams on Brighteon -

She has obviously been through a horrible time where she became very sleep deprived, afraid and in fear for her life... and that of her family -

she disconnected from her family and friends and is now very apologetic about her actions and the concern she caused by going to Mexico then disappearing (ie going into hiding -)

Karen must have been subjected to a psyop designed to shut her up and at the same time (IMO) create distrust towards Robert Malone... she looks better than she did but still seems unwell but is now trying to explain how scared she was and she thinks she may have been poisoned as well ...

around 3:20 she says about how her security in the past has de-escalated her fears but this time they really escalated the fear...saying there were lots of CIA/Pentagon files on her and a 'hit' had been ordered - and @ 4:00 - that people who she had conversations with who normally de-escalted her fears - they were elevating them... this IMO are probably a couple of people delivering alternative news but are really plants who together with her Security were working to scare the hell out of her and break her - and cast aspersions on Robert Malone -

she doesn't name names, but it's obvious if you are following the story that she is referring to Malone...when she says in the bit starting around 11:33.... how sleep deprived and fearful she was and in fight or flight mode and could see how people could take away that she was insinuating that certain people had ill intentions for her but that's not what she meant...

Karen - "I was trying in my sleep deprived, heightened fear state - trying to figure out a way to identify someone who could help - and ask for help and I did a very poor job of that so I apologise for that...."

IMO Karen was worked on + scared half to death by certain people around her and her 'security' + probably encouraged to make a public appeal to Robert Malone to call off the 'hit'.... knowing that that could be used to split opinions about Malone and create distrust - - - in another thread where this all came up - I said that I believed Dr Robert Malone was on our side - and nothing has happened since to change my mind...

Robert Malone's not stupid and must understand what has happened and the way Karen has been manipulated but felt he had to put a stop to it and has instigated court proceedings against a couple of people (think it's a couple) - Jane Ruby being one of them - - - -

anyway here's the interview for anyone who's interested... you have to feel for Karen who has been to hell and back with it all - and is trying to recover and reconnect with her family and community...

Karen Kingston speaks out in exclusive first interview after nerve-wracking close calls in Mexico(56:49)

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/cc0cc983-bf79-4342-a8e8-6f6effdb49a8
    Last edited by jaybee; 3rd September 2023 at 09:01.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd September 2023), ClearWater (5th September 2023), gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), norman (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2023), T Smith (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,943 times in 8,035 posts

It's been good to hear from her at last.

At the time she made that phone video I thought she was wrong to imply what she did because even the worst case scenario was a corporate hit, in my mind.

But, this doesn't, at all, take the heat off Malone in the general truth seeker scrutiny sense. His story doesn't add up. I know it, many others know it and Karen knows it. Controlled opposition ? . . . . hard to be sure yet, but a slippery piece of work who is far more involved in the great vaxx program than he wants to let on, and who admits, himself, is in the 'first responder' category in the orbit of the CIA and it's interests.

From the moment Malone popped up, the truth seeker world has been fixated on 'mRNA in the shots'. Turns out not only did he NOT invent it, the whole mRNA thing is probably a deflection away from what's really going on with the shots.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd September 2023), ClearWater (5th September 2023), gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), jaybee (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023), Satori (3rd September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2023), T Smith (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

At the time she made that phone video I thought she was wrong to imply what she did because even the worst case scenario was a corporate hit, in my mind.

But, this doesn't, at all, take the heat off Malone in the general truth seeker scrutiny sense. His story doesn't add up. I know it, many others know it and Karen knows it. Controlled opposition ? . . . . hard to be sure yet, but a slippery piece of work who is far more involved in the great vaxx program than he wants to let on, and who admits, himself, is in the 'first responder' category in the orbit of the CIA and it's interests.

From the moment Malone popped up, the truth seeker world has been fixated on 'mRNA in the shots'. Turns out not only did he NOT invent it, the whole mRNA thing is probably a deflection away from what's really going on with the shots.

One thing we can be 100% sure of ---- there are going to be individuals planted in the Alternative Media and they have a job to do - and that job is to basically divide and rule - inserting distracting info and at times being called upon to help destroy the credibility of genuine whistleblowers -

Just have to decide who they might be - who is on our side and who isn't -

Sometimes opinions on this will differ.... no problem

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd September 2023), ClearWater (5th September 2023), gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023), Satori (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,000 times in 876 posts

You mean the nano sh#t & the graphene in the clotshots? Or the difference between modrna /mrna? ,And, did(and would he really be able?) mr Malone really distract us from the bigger picture of genocide & the mass psy op called Covid?
    Or is perhaps discussing and doubting him the desired distraction?
    Last edited by gini; 3rd September 2023 at 13:31.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ClearWater (5th September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), jaybee (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Pam (4th September 2023), Vangelo (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)

You mean the nano sh#t & the graphene in the clotshots? Or the difference between modrna /mdrna? ,And, did(and would he really be able?) mr Malone really distract us from the bigger picture of genocide & the mass psy op called Covid?
    Or is perhaps discussing and doubting him the desired distraction?
    George Webb asks a few very good questions about Malone. No answers are forthcoming yet.

Even before I was aware of George Webb's investigations I had a bunch of intuitive red flags about Malone and the covid narrative.

At this point I have Malone, McCullough and Rand Paul in my possible 'misdirectors' box. Between the three of them, they've got the covid/vax narrative pinned down somewhere miles behind the ball.

In a way, Rand Paul has been my biggest disappointment. I used to see him as an all round good guy in these troubled times, but the lock he's got on the covid narrative in the official government hunt for the truth is headbangingly awful to watch.

Re: modRNA, I still can't work out and understand if it's any less dependant on very cold storage and handling than mRNA would be.
    Last edited by norman; 3rd September 2023 at 12:54.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (5th September 2023), gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), jaybee (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

George Webb asks a few very good questions about Malone. No answers are forthcoming yet.
    Do you have a video of him asking those questions - I haven't come across George Webb much - only in passing from what I can remember....I'd like to run him and his questions through the Intuitive Fake Detector...

Failing that what are the questions...?

cheers

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Do you have a video of him asking those questions - I haven't come across George Webb much - only in passing from what I can remember....I'd like to run him and his questions through the Intuitive Fake Detector...

cheers
    This is audio only, and I edited it down from over 2 hours of 2 parts of an interview by Courtenay Turner. It covers the issues without the off topic natter there was quite a lot of.
    https://app.box.com/s/wega5jjrlpns9xwgmjlg6t5lc1i8qqsh

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

cheers
    This is audio only, and I edited it down from over 2 hours of 2 parts of an interview by Courtenay Turner. It covers the issues without the off topic natter there was quite a lot of.

ok thanks... that's over an hour long so I will go through it later....

and go and find a video of him -

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Miller (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023), T Smith (3rd September 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I thought she was wrong to imply what she did because even the worst case scenario was a corporate hit, in my mind.
    Agree, but... the way I understand it Big Pharma corporate world/intelligence agencies are two sides of the same coin. It was clear to me in her video she was acting irrational, had no idea what was going on, and was very scared. And probably had every reason to be.

But, this doesn't, at all, take the heat off Malone in the general truth seeker scrutiny sense. His story doesn't add up.
    Notice that neither of them went there. I doubt Karen will ever talk about Dr. Malone again.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), norman (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (3rd September 2023), Satori (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

cheers

ok thanks... that's over an hour long so I will go through it later....

and go and find a video of him -

ok..... that was quite a hit piece ... but the accusations were vague and rushed through - IMO -

so I looked further afield and George Webb - aka George Webb Sweigert - didn't pass the 'test' I'm afraid -

I don't want to spend any more time on it but I've seen enough - anyone wanting to check him out - search the name George Webb Sweigert....

my trust in Dr Robert Malone still stands....

cheers

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (4th September 2023), T Smith (3rd September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

. . . that was quite a hit piece ...
    Is this, too ?

https://rumble.com/v2nh8xc-premiere-...g-chapter.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kvtho/?pub=1yatds

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2023), jaybee (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (5th September 2023), T Smith (4th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Is this, too ?

{post snipped see video above #17}
    I will take a look later or tomorrow - but I have remarked in another post on the subject of Malone - that I think Stew Peters is genuine but has possibly been manipulated to distrust Malone - and I have 'suspicions' about Bryan Ardis - I'll let you know if those two opinions remain after watching the video...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), norman (3rd September 2023), Reinhard (5th September 2023), T Smith (4th September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Is this, too ?

{post snipped see video above #17}
    I will take a look later or tomorrow - but I have remarked in another post on the subject of Malone - that I think Stew Peters is genuine but has possibly been manipulated to distrust Malone - and I have 'suspicions' about Bryan Ardis - I'll let you know if those two opinions remain after watching the video...

I watched around half of it - that was all I could take of Bryan Ardis who I find very irritating - something about him, the way he delivers like he's the cleverest person in the world who has all the answers but no one will listen to him.... he doesn't pass the test for me....

nothing has changed regarding my opinions - sorry

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ClearWater (5th September 2023), gini (4th September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), T Smith (4th September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,509 times in 562 posts

Until now, I have ignored the talk of Malone being controlled opposition because in 5th generation warfare, one of the techniques is to introduce doubt and division amongst the group. I also did not bother to watch/pursue the water/venom stuff because it seems farfetched to me. But the last few posts motivated me to finally watch. I am glad I did. Seems to me there is something here that we need to investigate.
    Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kvtho/?pub=1yatds

UPDATE: let me state that watching this video has no convinced me that Malone or the other doctors are controlled opposition. Instead, the video has convinced me that there is more to this than I realized and we need experts to investigate these claims.
    Last edited by Vangelo; 4th September 2023 at 15:59.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ClearWater (5th September 2023), gini (4th September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), norman (5th September 2023), Reinhard (5th September 2023), T Smith (4th September 2023), wondering (4th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast