+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Stone: Alive and Well

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,330 times in 4,311 posts

Default Jim Stone: Alive and Well

... Jim seemingly disappeared on June 16, 2023 with no clues about his whereabouts. He now is back along with his unique perspectives on things and events:
    This page was updated on August 25 2023. for the latest page click here.
    I have been offline since the incident with the cartel.

I figured I would give up after that, but there are very compelling things lately that have to be posted about.

I am with a new cell provider so I don't know how this is going to work out but at least I opened this page for editing. we'll see how far I get.

I managed to get the cartel bug and claudia's bugs off my equipment, but I have confirmed via an app from amnesty international that everything is still infected with Pegasus and I can't remove it, maybe an update to their app might work . . . . . at least Pegasus is not a resource hog. My internet suddenly started lasting 5x longer, Claudia was eating a vast majority of my data.

Lahina.
    It is hard to decide what topic is most important now, Lahina or a recently released report by TASS which expressed extreme irritation in the Russian governmennt towards America for running biolabs and releasing diseases on purpose.

First Lahina.

[...]

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Artemesia (26th August 2023), avid (26th August 2023), Bill Ryan (26th August 2023), Chip (29th August 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th August 2023), Ewan (26th August 2023), Harmony (26th August 2023), Kryztian (26th August 2023), Mercedes (26th August 2023), mountain_jim (26th August 2023), Sadieblue (26th August 2023), Tintin (26th August 2023), Vangelo (26th August 2023), wondering (26th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread