+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Why Files

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,105 times in 1,597 posts

Default The Why Files

This thread is for videos by AJ at The Why Files. In this video he talks about the moon being a holographic projection device. He said our creators use the negative energy we produce as a form of nourishment. He mentioned a six-mile-high tower that is believed to be soul collector. He shows clips of Linda Howe, David Icke & John Lear talking about a soul catcher on the moon. The rumored soul cube on the moon is called a hub by China. Like others he claims the moon could be a space craft.

Other WF shows:

Atlantis, Thoth, the Emerald Tablet & the Secret to Immortality

What Are They Hiding Underneath? The Truth about the Denver International Airport Conspiracy

EVERYTHING is Secretly Encoded in the Bible even YOUR Birth, Death (and the End of the World)

Apollo 20: The Secret Mission to the Moon to Salvage an Ancient Alien Spacecraft

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story

ALIEN WAR and The Horrors of Dulce Underground Base

Solving Cicada 3301: Decoding the Internet's Greatest Mystery

Lucid Dreams & Nightmares: Ever Dream This Man?

08/31/23

The Etheric Crystal: The Third Tunnel by Radu Cinamar
    Quote The Sirians ancestor’s terraformed Earth. They used their flagship that was obsolete and had been in service for several thousand years as our planet’s satellite. They created a blue-white star in the center of the ship to power it.
    Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment and loosh

The Moon Wave what is it

Quote Your world is an illusion. Your choices are irrelevant. Your friends, your family, and everyone around you are just manifestations of your mind.

You’re a trapped animal in a cage: a virtual reality created more than 250,000 years ago for a single purpose: to use you as food.

Your emotions are food for those who created the cage. Feelings of happiness and joy are digestible. But those emotions are nowhere near as nourishing as sadness, malice, and especially anger. Pain on a small scale is good, but pain due to war, famine, and pandemics? That’s even better.

You’re born, you grow, and you spend the first third of your life learning how to live in a society that barely knows you exist.

Maybe you get married, have kids, maybe even grandkids.

Then, you die - and the pain ends.

But death is just the beginning. Because now, you get to do it all over again.
    Last edited by Inversion; 19th February 2024 at 14:50.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Apulu (15th October 2023), Creedence (2nd September 2023), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Icare (3rd September 2023), Ioneo (2nd September 2023), Isserley (2nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd September 2023), Kuperkai (30th October 2023), Le Chat (15th October 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), muxfolder (6th September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), onawah (24th October 2023), Pam (29th October 2023), Patient (3rd September 2023), RMF808 (9th September 2023), Saxondale (3rd February 2024), skogvokter (21st October 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023), Tintin (2nd September 2023), TravelerJim (2nd September 2023), Vangelo (2nd September 2023), Yoda (25th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Default Re: The Why Files

Thank you Inversion for this thread.

This WF team does a great job of vetting all sorts of stories in the alternative news world. Using "Hecklefish" for comic relief is quite effective. They have very long live shows after the official show and you can see that AJ offscript and that he is a very thoughtful guy. Highly recommended.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Inversion (2nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), Patient (3rd September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023), Tintin (2nd September 2023), Vangelo (2nd September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have been a fan of the why files for sometime now informative , balanced , and entertaining, highly recommended, just love hecklefish

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sijohn For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Ecnal61 (26th October 2023), Inversion (2nd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), muxfolder (6th September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), Patient (3rd September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't viewed the video yet, but your opening reminded me of "The Dark Tower" movie, about a gunslinger and a magician.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MatrixNeo For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Inversion (3rd September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), Patient (3rd September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,879 times in 830 posts

I watched that video yesterday and found it very interesting.

When I first came upon that show I thought the fish was a distraction, but now I must say I love the format. Sometimes it's for comic relief, but sometimes Hecklefish just poses some pertinent questions or makes the same kind of remarks someone like me might make. And sometimes I suspect he says what AJ really thinks. I've grown to love that fish

I think the shows are very well-structured and when I first watched one of his shows, can't remember which one it was now, every time the WF logo came on as a dramatic break, cliffhanger style, I read the two letters wrongly and put a t in the middle -- and then laughed about myself.

I think AJ takes the subjects he deals with very seriously and they are usually well-researched.
    I love that fact that it isn't just doom-mongering but comes across as some well-balanced journalism.
    Last edited by Icare; 6th September 2023 at 22:10.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Inversion (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), muxfolder (6th September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), Patient (3rd September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,065 times in 698 posts

The great thing about "The Why Files" is they talk about realy deep down the rabbit hole topics on a mainstream media platform, many people watch their content and get to know things we needed to do alot of research for back in the days, i like it alot.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Icare (3rd September 2023), Inversion (3rd September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), muxfolder (6th September 2023), Nasu (5th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023), Vangelo (3rd September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,022 times in 1,085 posts

I’ve been a fan for a while now, I think it was at about three hundred thousand subs back then, now it’s in the millions. I like the format, shows a compelling story then at the end does his best to debunk it. It’s not a deep dive by any standard but rather interesting entertainment, IMHO….x…. N

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Icare (5th September 2023), Inversion (5th September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,461 times in 949 posts

interesting stuff...one video give me chill is about Liminal space the second story about Javier aka Unico Sobreviviente, who woke up in a hospital in the year 2027...true or not but kind of scary at same time about these thing, Imagine individual out there able to travel alternative universe.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 6th September 2023 at 05:21.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Icare (6th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), Ivanhoe (24th October 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023), Vicus (30th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,850 times in 668 posts

I've been a fan of The Why Files since the channel was much much smaller so I've watched all of the videos. I like that he's not being too preachy about the subjects and tries to be a bit sceptical as well. The live shows are quite interesting. One of those lives he said he had worked for MTV and that he had to move from LA when plandemic was on it's worse stage. There were a lot of riots back then so they had some scary situations with the rioters plus thought it was only a matter of time they were about to be robbed. He also said his brother is a friend with Joe Rogan. You might actually still find that video.. Anyway, he usually does 3-4 hours after a new video is released where he and the fans discuss about whatever the subject was. It's good to know people are interested in these kind of stuff, there are now 2,6 million subscribers. That's a lot of people.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Inversion (9th September 2023), Nasu (8th October 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

In this video AJ talks about skyquakes, geo-sounds, undersea phenomenon & space signals. The primary focus was on the trumpet sounds heard around the world and some claim it could be the earth's magnetic field. He talked about The Hum in Taos, New Mexico that only 2% of people can hear. The same percentage of deaf people can also hear it. The aurora borealis in the northern hemisphere and aurora australis in the southern hemisphere also make noise. At 7:29 you can hear trumpet sounds that were similar to the horn from the tripods in the 2005 remake of War of the Worlds.

War of the Worlds (2005) trivia
    Quote The "Ulla" war cry of the Tripods was made with a didgeridoo and computer effects.
    The War of the Worlds (1953) trivia
    Quote The sound effects of the Martian war machines' heat ray were created from three electric guitars played backward. The sound of the Martian screaming after Forrester hit it was a mixture of a microphone scraping along dry ice and a woman's scream played backward. The former set of sound effects became widely used stock sound effects after the film was released. They are still in use.
    10/05/23

Quote Skyquakes, Upsweeps, Bloops and Sky Trumpets | Terrifying Sounds that Signal the End of the World

The Book of Revelation says the end of the world will be announced with the sound of seven trumpets. Each blowing of the trumpet brings a new apocalyptic event. After the seventh trumpet: armageddon.

For centuries, people have reported low-frequency hums, the crack of thunder on a clear day and the sound of cannon-fire in the middle of nowhere.

Mysterious sounds have been heard at the bottom of the ocean and in outer space. And they’ve been heard long before modern machines and industry.

Recently, people have been recording and sharing videos of these loud, unnatural sounds.

And some of them? They sound a lot like trumpets.
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th October 2023 at 23:19.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Nasu (8th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Here's another entertaining presentation by AJ. He talks about unusual objects in the ancient past. He started with the Dropa stones then the Antikythera mechanism. There are images of iron pipes in stone that are approximately 150,000 years old. In the last third of the video, he gives an opposing view.

10/12/23 (40:25)

Quote The story of the human race is a story of technology.

One of our ancestors created fire and passed that knowledge along to the next generation. Then the invention of the wheel. Then agriculture, a writing system, mathematics, space travel.

Within our story, empires rise and fall. Technology progresses. Civilizations are born and die. The human race continues to innovate.

All of our innovations are built on previous ones. There could be no aqueduct without the arch. There could be no metal plow until someone learned how to mine iron. There could be no light bulb, no smartphone and no computer without first understanding electricity.

Our progress is linear. It's orderly.

But sometimes an object is discovered that's completely out of place and out of time.

A computer found on a sunken Roman ship. A power plant found in a 100,000-year-old cave. Evidence of a nuclear reactor from over a billion years ago.

These objects shouldn't exist. But they do.

Their existence violates the natural order of human progress.

So if humans didn't create these items, who did?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2023), Dumpster Diver (15th October 2023), Ewan (26th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), onawah (15th October 2023), Reinhard (15th October 2023), Vicus (30th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 times in 190 posts

I only discovered these guys recently and I'm absolutely hooked. It's a BRILLIANT format in my opinion. Notably I think, I too found the fish annoying and distracting at first. I found myself literally bracing for the annoyance of the interruption that I knew was coming... and then... something happened... I now LOVE that fish!! This perhaps has a kind of equivalence in music and other art: if the material has real depth and authenticity, then it has the potential to grow in you. If it doesn't have those, then... it pretty much doesn't have that potential. So watch out. I find it uncanny how much I like that fish now. Ha!

And yes I love how the topics seem properly attacked from both sides: from complete scepticism, even cynicism, to complete acceptance, you get a pretty full spectrum of possibilities - it's brilliant at doing that - a rare and VERY needed approach apparently 👌

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2023), Inversion (15th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), Reinhard (15th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 times in 190 posts

Oh and by the way, I think the inclusion of the WF monacer is absolutely deliberately similar to WTF. I think it may as well be referred to as the WTF files. Totally intentional IMO 🙂

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Inversion (15th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), Reinhard (15th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

AJ sells merchandise.

The Why Files store

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Apulu (15th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,720 times in 20,592 posts

Atlantis World War Pole Shift | The Terrifying Predictions of Edgar Cayce
    The Why Files
    2.8M subscribers
    30, 2021 The Why Files: Operation Podcast

(I like the Why Files too, and agree that it's a good way for "normies" to get exposure to subjects they might not ordinarily consider.
    Here's another good one...)

"Edgar Cayce gave over 14,000 psychic readings. He made a number of predictions about future events — many of which have come true.
    And some of them are terrifying. Some people are worried.
    Let's find out why."

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2023), Inversion (24th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), Tigger (26th October 2023), Vicus (30th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gravity is a Lie, Light Speed is Slow, Nothing is Real, the Universe is Electric
    The Why Files
    2.81M subscribers
    Oct 21, 2023

"Since grade school, we’ve been taught that gravity is what keeps our feet firmly planted on the ground, but what if that’s all been a lie?

I'm not saying if you jump off a bridge, you fall up, instead of down. But what if Newton and Einstein were wrong and what really ties our universe together is not gravity, but electricity?

The Electric Universe Theory says that, instead of gravity, the universe's true attractive force comes from invisible electric currents that surround our planet, our solar system, the galaxy and... everything. We are all living in one, giant, universe-spanning circuit.

Mainstream science ignores this possibility. But ignoring the electric universe blinds us to an unknown risk.

The myths of our ancestors describe cataclysmic, global disasters in the distant past.

They knew about the electric universe too, not from science, but from experience. And our ancestors have sent us a strange, but dire warning:

Beware the shocking fury of planet Saturn."

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2023), Inversion (25th October 2023), Jambo (25th October 2023), Miller (25th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), Tigger (26th October 2023), Vicus (30th October 2023), Yoda (25th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,030 times in 4,235 posts

My God, lose the horrific talking goldfish and I'd be down with this channel and it's content.

Call me an old bastardly curmudgeon but gimmick talking animals are for children, and these weighty matters deserve more 'sophisticated' treatment. Apologies for rant-mode... it's just that I have an aversion to the anthropomorphisation of animals, inanimate objects, anything of that ilk, as it rubs me the wrong way.

And no, I didn't see Finding Nemo, nor would I.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th October 2023), Ewan (26th October 2023), Inversion (25th October 2023), Le Chat (29th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), onawah (28th October 2023), skogvokter (26th October 2023), Tigger (26th October 2023), Yoda (25th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

AJ talks about the Kuiper Belt and objects with unusual movements. A large portion of the video covers Rebecca Rose's twenty and back experience. She was targeted for her psychic abilities and eventually sold to the Draconian Empire. They have a psychic ability to freeze people and they feel like throwing-up and crapping themselves. That matches what happened recently on a plane that had to make an emergency landing. Corey Goode was mentioned and to me it looks like he was used to suppress other whistleblowers with his trademark scheme. At 18:23 into this video of James Rink interviewing Rebecca Rose they show a short clip of a chimera.

10/26/23
    Last edited by Inversion; 29th October 2023 at 15:32.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th October 2023), Nasu (29th October 2023), Tigger (29th October 2023), Yoda (29th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,461 times in 949 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Gravity is a Lie, Light Speed is Slow, Nothing is Real, the Universe is Electric
    The Why Files
    2.81M subscribers
    Oct 21, 2023

"Since grade school, we’ve been taught that gravity is what keeps our feet firmly planted on the ground, but what if that’s all been a lie?

I'm not saying if you jump off a bridge, you fall up, instead of down. But what if Newton and Einstein were wrong and what really ties our universe together is not gravity, but electricity?

The Electric Universe Theory says that, instead of gravity, the universe's true attractive force comes from invisible electric currents that surround our planet, our solar system, the galaxy and... everything. We are all living in one, giant, universe-spanning circuit.

Mainstream science ignores this possibility. But ignoring the electric universe blinds us to an unknown risk.

The myths of our ancestors describe cataclysmic, global disasters in the distant past.

They knew about the electric universe too, not from science, but from experience. And our ancestors have sent us a strange, but dire warning:

Beware the shocking fury of planet Saturn."

that's interesting episode and never knew it..i had that though theory of gravity is odd and can't explain it due to my knowledge...for some reason i'm going with eletric rather than gravity.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Inversion (29th October 2023), onawah (29th October 2023), Vicus (30th October 2023), Yoda (29th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Project Looking Glass | The Time Warriors of the 2012 Apocalypse
    The Why Files
    2.98M subscriber
    11/30/23

"You’re not supposed to be alive.

None of us are.

About 10 years ago, you woke up to an eerie silence. The power was out. You went to check your phone for news but your phone was dead.

Then you realized, everything was dead. Some kind of blackout, you thought.

You looked out your window, confused. It looked like a normal December morning. Holiday decorations were up, though all the Christmas lights were out.

You saw neighbors also peering through windows and standing on their front porches. Everyone was looking up.

It looked like the stars were falling. Only, they weren’t stars. They were satellites and space debris. It was raining fire. And for the first time in your life, you saw the aurora borealis … in the middle of the day.

You looked at the calendar. Today's date was supposed to mean something, but before you could remember, everything went black.

It was December 21st, 2012.

The end of the world.

The UFO Incident That Shocked Ariel School: Telepathic Extraterrestrials (Re-Edit)
    The Why Files
    2.98M subscribers
    Nov 23, 2023

"The UFO Incident That Shocked Ariel School: Telepathic Extraterrestrials

September 14th, 1994 was a quiet night in Zimbabwe. Then suddenly, boom! An explosion startled people all over the country. Windows rattled. Doors shook.

Shocked and confused, people sheepishly stepped outside to see what happened. Everything looked fine. They went back inside.

But one woman wasn't satisfied. Cynthia Hind drove around the capital city of Harare, searching for the source of the sound but, nothing seemed unusual.

But back at home, Cynthia's phone rang relentlessly. She was a UFO investigator and witness reports were coming in one after another. The news claimed the sound was a sonic boom caused by a meteor shower. But Cynthia wasn't so sure.

Eyewitnesses near Lake Kariba described bizarre lights in the sky earlier that week. Lights in a row that moved erratically: fast then slow. First north to south. Then east to southwest. Meteors don't do that."

Kenny Veach Vanishes on his Quest for the M Cave | Mojave Mysteries Vol. 1
    The Why Files
    2.98M subscribers
    Nov 17, 2023

"To most, the Mojave Desert looks barren. Jagged rock, swirling sand, and scrub brush.

But the Mojave is full of life. It’s been home to native tribes for thousands of years.

And the Mojave is also home to many caves; that hold many secrets.

Some caves are reported to be secret entrances to underground bases. And not all of those bases are occupied by humans.

Other caves are rumored to be portals to different places on earth. Or portals to different dimensions.

There are caves in the desert that cause even the most experienced explorers to run away in fear. But when they gather their courage and return to the caves, they can’t find them. They’re gone.

Year after year, adventures scour the Mojave; trying to solve these mysteries.

Some brave souls return with incredible stories. But others go out into the desert and they’re never seen again.

One of those brave souls - was Kenny Veach."

Last edited by onawah; 3rd December 2023 at 04:29.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inversion (3rd December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast