+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My dreams mostly seem to be bad

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,619 times in 5,661 posts

Default My dreams mostly seem to be bad

I dream just about every night and recall most of them upon waking, but it seems that the dreams are always negative in nature. I never seem to have happy thoughts or beautiful moments from the past. For example they usually involve recalling difficult/stressful situations, as in jobs or other ways or acting out in bad ways. There is a quote I recall that say's man's heart is basically dark and I wonder if the dreams are telling me this?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

amor (7th September 2023), Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), DNA (7th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), ian33 (6th September 2023), Icare (6th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), Matthew (7th September 2023), Miller (7th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Orph (6th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (6th September 2023), T Smith (7th September 2023), tessie999 (6th September 2023), thepainterdoug (6th September 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,882 times in 3,181 posts

Default Re: My dreams mostly seem to be bad

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    [...] There is a quote I recall that say's man's heart is basically dark and I wonder if the dreams are telling me this?
    Nope. Relax.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Franny (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), Miller (7th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (6th September 2023), T Smith (7th September 2023), thepainterdoug (6th September 2023), Vangelo (7th September 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,124 times in 3,952 posts

I would say don't worry mojo.

Do nice things while your awake, be as happy as you can (don't try to force)

Know you are good and let your asleep self work out the rest

Love and peace and some
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Franny (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), Ioneo (7th September 2023), Miller (7th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), T Smith (7th September 2023), Vangelo (7th September 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Casey Claar (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 830 posts

Dear Mojo,

I don't believe man's heart is basically dark simply because when you take the time to look at how humans interact with each other when they are not being put under constant threat and being brain-washed, a lot of people will

- help others in need
    - help animals in need
    - enjoy seeing others master a challenge
    - share what they have with others because they genuinely care
    - freely share their specific knowledge about any subject
    - try to give others genuine advice
    - feel compassion for others

(Feel free to go on with this list, Mojo

But I do hear you. I also have more bad dreams than I used to these days. But I think that has something to do with constantly seeing "the truth" in so many ways that most people are completely unaware of.
    Like when the fire in Hawaii took place I knew instantly that it was man-made; like when they are talking about food shortages, I know instantly that those are deliberately created; like when there is a news blackout about something, I instantly know this is another step towards totalitarianism; like when another chicken farm goes up in flames I instantly know this is part of the plan; like when one of my friends goes on holiday I worry about their flight safety due to the unexpected sudden deaths of pilots and I worry about them because they too took the jab; like when I see a documentary about poverty in Britain today I instantly know that, too, was deliberately created etc etc etc.
    That's "the price" we pay for having given up our rose-tinted glasses.

What I do in order to stop feeling dispirited is dive deeply into the good and the decent side of life. I do that because I refuse to be a valuable loosh-producer for you-know-who.
    I genuinely believe that most humans are inherently decent unless they are constantly prodded in some way or other.

Maybe that can work for you too? I never go to bed without having read (or watched) something good or funny. It helps me sleep well, most of the time.

Sending you love, healing light and a big group hug

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), Ioneo (7th September 2023), Michi (7th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Pam (6th September 2023), Patient (6th September 2023), Seeclearly (6th September 2023), T Smith (7th September 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 times in 650 posts

I dream just about every night and recall most of them upon waking, but it seems that the dreams are always negative in nature. I never seem to have happy thoughts or beautiful moments from the past. For example they usually involve recalling difficult/stressful situations, as in jobs or other ways or acting out in bad ways. There is a quote I recall that say's man's heart is basically dark and I wonder if the dreams are telling me this?
    Dreams mostly deal with daily issues, including problems, struggles, etc. Of course this happens with lots of bizarre metaphors and symbols. So in general the greatest part of them are 'bad' or at least 'somber'. Nothing to worry about.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), ian33 (6th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), Michi (7th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,081 times in 1,737 posts

I had a dream recently where a white tiger clawed my right thigh with its nails and pulled me towards it. I had another dream years prior where a tiger jumped off the roof of a house in my direction and a man stood in the path of me and it. David Wilcock like him or not said the pineal gland contains crystals and flips space/time during REM and is connected to the optic nerve. I woke up abruptly years ago and heard a cracking sound in my head. I presume that's what happens when the field collapses. I recall project looking glass using Bismuth crystals. They look like the straight line Fibonacci spiral. This matches Drunvalo's account that the great pyramid was used to allow initiates to astral travel the creation. They would leave and return to the sarcophagus on the straight line spiral, but if they used the curved spiral, they wouldn't make it back. There is/was stone columns near the great pyramid to denote the start of the spiral. I had a difficult time re-locating them as if a group nixed the past with time travel tech.

Last edited by Inversion; 6th September 2023 at 23:21.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Seeclearly (6th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,131 times in 2,403 posts

You don't describe an example so I cannot comment about content of said dreams, but over my many years I was often troubled with bad dreams - many of them quite repetitive in nature.
    An example would be climbing a staircase but eventually coming to a section where the stairs were missing and it seemed impossible to get to where I wanted to be.
    I still haven't deciphered that fully but I will tell you that as I began to find inner peace, (as in, nothing really matters, don't worry it is ALL a dream), and as I came more and more to terms with this understanding on a deeper level I am very rarely troubled by dreams that disturb me.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Seeclearly (6th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,641 times in 5,390 posts

The heart of man might be dark and the ego a construct of evil but neither of those statements pertain to you.
    You are not your body.

Bad dreams to me, because I don't dream, are positive, denoting a soul in conflict with its ego.
    Good for you.

Remember who you are. Your dreams could change if you stay with it.

On the mundane level, I would ask, "What do you worry about during your waking periods?" And work out the underlying issues. It's too late for all that, and we have been at it way too long.
    Just remember who you are, that should suffice.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), Ewan (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,416 times in 777 posts

Dreams are a conversation with Y/yourself, it is how all beings p r o c e s s the experiences they move through. Listen and learn, ( without going into fight-flight ). When we get back to physical space, blessed with the recall of where we just were, ALWAYS write the data / dream down - log it. Most are quite surprised when beginning this discipline, that it is not true at all that their dreams are alway bad, or always the same. Although it might be that a particular pattern is catching their attention more than others at present. We go through phases where we tend to pull from certain areas of the Dream, more-so than from others. This is always for a reason. See what it is that has your curiosity, what it is you are trying to learn, to see more in depth. Ask yourself "why am I so intent upon this?" Genuinely and without fear. The answer will come. And gloriously you will move on. Kudos to you for the strength and aptitude to delve into the processing of what lay in the shadow territories. It is a very good sign indeed. - don't let it get by you.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), mojo (6th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Patient (6th September 2023), Seeclearly (6th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

I had a very startling dream recently...at least I think it was a dream. I heard my late husband calling my name... twice and said "i'm here, honey there's nothing to be afraid of" My eyes popped open and that was it! I often hear stuff like that in that meditative state between sleep and waking. But I had never heard my husband like that before. Dreams are amazing sometimes. I have had dreams years ago that I still remember as if it were last night. I have often thought of writing a book of my dreams. I have a file on my IMac that I started years ago. Maybe I'll do that before my 100th BD!LOL

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Orph (7th September 2023), Patient (6th September 2023), pyrangello (9th September 2023), Seeclearly (6th September 2023), T Smith (7th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,450 times in 502 posts

Almost all of my dreams are negative/nightmares. I also get hypnopompic hallucinations on a regular basis.

My dreams (including the bad ones) are almost always highly symbolic.

My hallucinations are downright weird and silly. Recently I hallucinated a floating weaving loom being operated by a cartoon crab. The hallucinations never last more than 3 seconds, max.

The nightmares/hallucinations might be related on my end. Maybe some kind of sleep disorder? But in any case, I wouldn't worry about your bad dreams unless you feel like they're seriously draining you of your energy of there's a distinctive presence causing them. Just make sure to rule out sleep disorders

A word of advice if you think there might be something more insidious at play.

I had a period in my life of a handful of weeks, following a foolish seance at a haunted hotel, where (I suspect) a negative/demonic entity haunted my dreams.

I'd be having a standard nightmare, then all of a sudden, she would appear. Poof. The atmosphere would sharpen and get way more lucid, and it was very dark. She never physically attacked me, but she would stalk me through my dreams and was generally extremely creepy/menacing. The closer in proximity she was to me, the stronger the terror/despair was. And if I made the mistake of locking eyes with her (they were jet black), she would just unleash a torrent of telepathic/psychic attacks. Dark thoughts, amplified anxieties, cruel words, etc. Once you were "locked in" you were basically paralyzed and at her mercy until something woke you up.

It got to a point where I was afraid of falling asleep. The last time I saw her was the worst one. She made sure to spawn close by so I couldn't avoid the eye contact.

After a short while of her bullying/tormenting me I just sort of snapped and stood my ground. Initially I very firmly told her to GO AWAY, and that she didn't have my consent to invade my private space and use me. That worked for about 3 seconds before she came back with a vengeance.

Somehow, though, right when I was about to go into a state of panic, this feeling of peace washed over me. It was almost a resigned sort of acceptance, but in a serene way. Suddenly, I felt bad for her. I wondered, what a sad way of being, to be a parasite. How lonely. I told her so. I told her that she had no idea how much she was hurting herself by doing this. What she didn't even know she could be if she really tried. It really pissed her off, but somehow, she immediately went away and never came back.

Something about the love and forgiveness did it. I'm not sure how and why, it just did. I suspect it has largely to do with me cutting off the main food source (fear, despair, anger, anxiety).

Just my 2 cents.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Ewan (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Icare (7th September 2023), Isserley (8th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,283 times in 1,435 posts

Dreams help us process negativity so I'd say that's all that is. They act as an outlet for healing purposes.
    Don't feel bad, we all have baggage, even from other lifetimes. It remains as baggage until we find a way to heal it. This I have studied and worked at in my own life.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Ewan (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,643 times in 573 posts

I don't believe having 'bad' dreams mean that a person's heart is basically dark. Instead, I believe dreams, whether perceived as 'good' or 'bad', shed light into our unconscious mind. Dreams are the psyche's way of healing our inner wounds by making sense out of disturbing events in our lives. I believe the purpose of dreaming is to integrate the inconsistencies that exist between our conscious and unconscious mind. Some people call this healing process "coming to wholeness".

I believe our dreams are coded in the language of the way our psyche associates things and makes meaning i.e. through symbols and metaphor. When we dream, we are trying to make meaning out of the repressed things stuffed in our unconscious as the psyche attempts to heal our inner wounds. During our dreams we see these repressed things in the form of their symbolic representation and/or metaphor. This symbolism and metaphor is unique to the individual --- my symbology is different from yours. We should try to understand the meaning of our symbols, not someone else's interpretation (i.e. ignore dream symbolism books)

If I am right that dreams are the psyche's way of healing, then having any dream is good because you are in the process of healing. You are integrating your conscious and unconscious mind. You are coming to wholeness.

I have been lucky enough to have listened to people recount hundreds of dreams. I have seen them uncover the symbolism in the dream to reveal the true meaning. Dreams are like onions capable of revealing deeper layers of meaning to someone willing to interpret the symbolism. At the most superficial layer, we recount what happened in the dream as a series of events that we see and interpret from the context of our normal daily lives and from the perspective /judgement of our ego.

As we delve deeper, we recognize that the person(s) and the place(s) in the dream are not actually what they are in our awake life. Instead, the people and places are symbols that represent something much more fundamental to us.

My suggestion to you is to try to uncover the symbolism of everything in the dream. Here is a place to start... 90% of the time, every person in the dream is actually you. So the question you have to ask is what does that person symbolically represent to me and how is that symbolic representation actually a part of me.
    Last edited by Vangelo; 7th September 2023 at 08:17.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Ewan (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023), NancyV (9th September 2023), Seeclearly (7th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Since we've been discussing 'bad dreams' in this thread, I wanted to ask if anyone has any insights or knowledge demonic entities especially Devil looking? A friend of mine has been experiencing recurring dreams where devil-like beings attacking that person.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), Icare (7th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,217 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Dreams mostly deal with daily issues, including problems, struggles, etc. Of course this happens with lots of bizarre metaphors and symbols. So in general the greatest part of them are 'bad' or at least 'somber'. Nothing to worry about.
    As Open Minded Dude wrote, dreams are related to daily issues and experiences.
    Do you recall day/night combos, where you had either neutral or adventurous/positive dreams because you did/experience successful things and/or learned about funny things?
    (the opposite would be like stress or worry from continuous nagging problems or relationships)

If I may recommend a few things:
    • be true to your own decisions
    • enjoy funny things in life
    • daily supplement of Vitamin B1 might help
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Harmony (7th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,283 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Since we've been discussing 'bad dreams' in this thread, I wanted to ask if anyone has any insights or knowledge demonic entities especially Devil looking? A friend of mine has been experiencing recurring dreams where devil-like beings attacking that person.
    Spirit meddlers trying to gain entry into her energy would be my take.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th September 2023), Isserley (8th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,416 times in 777 posts

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    Almost all of my dreams are negative/nightmares. I also get hypnopompic hallucinations on a regular basis.

My dreams (including the bad ones) are almost always highly symbolic.

My hallucinations are downright weird and silly. Recently I hallucinated a floating weaving loom being operated by a cartoon crab. The hallucinations never last more than 3 seconds, max.

The nightmares/hallucinations might be related on my end. Maybe some kind of sleep disorder? But in any case, I wouldn't worry about your bad dreams unless you feel like they're seriously draining you of your energy of there's a distinctive presence causing them. Just make sure to rule out sleep disorders

A word of advice if you think there might be something more insidious at play.

I had a period in my life of a handful of weeks, following a foolish seance at a haunted hotel, where (I suspect) a negative/demonic entity haunted my dreams.

I'd be having a standard nightmare, then all of a sudden, she would appear. Poof. The atmosphere would sharpen and get way more lucid, and it was very dark. She never physically attacked me, but she would stalk me through my dreams and was generally extremely creepy/menacing. The closer in proximity she was to me, the stronger the terror/despair was. And if I made the mistake of locking eyes with her (they were jet black), she would just unleash a torrent of telepathic/psychic attacks. Dark thoughts, amplified anxieties, cruel words, etc. Once you were "locked in" you were basically paralyzed and at her mercy until something woke you up.

It got to a point where I was afraid of falling asleep. The last time I saw her was the worst one. She made sure to spawn close by so I couldn't avoid the eye contact.

After a short while of her bullying/tormenting me I just sort of snapped and stood my ground. Initially I very firmly told her to GO AWAY, and that she didn't have my consent to invade my private space and use me. That worked for about 3 seconds before she came back with a vengeance.

Somehow, though, right when I was about to go into a state of panic, this feeling of peace washed over me. It was almost a resigned sort of acceptance, but in a serene way. Suddenly, I felt bad for her. I wondered, what a sad way of being, to be a parasite. How lonely. I told her so. I told her that she had no idea how much she was hurting herself by doing this. What she didn't even know she could be if she really tried. It really pissed her off, but somehow, she immediately went away and never came back.

Something about the love and forgiveness did it. I'm not sure how and why, it just did. I suspect it has largely to do with me cutting off the main food source (fear, despair, anger, anxiety).

Just my 2 cents.
    What a beautiful example. Acceptance ( surrender ) is what leads to freedom from the duality for the [ + ] polarized being. It is what tears down the curtain and brings us back into Oneness. I'd say your Inner being gave you a little help with this one, merged with you and let you feel what you did. It is nothing short of Grace. - from here it is back on us to remember, run with and emulate. Applying this, not only in dreams but in daily life is what will ultimately bring down the ( 3D ) curtain for good. Thank you for sharing your story, Tam. It has lifted me.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Isserley (8th September 2023), mojo (7th September 2023), Tam (8th September 2023), Vangelo (7th September 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,174 times in 1,748 posts

I don't dream at all ! (is that good or "bad" ?) and I sleep like a baby...

I cant remember when was the last time I dreamed...
    It must be more than 10 years ago...

Years ago I make a test/Quiz from this page : https://www.alchemylab.com/quiz.htm

Its about alchemy from your spirit/soul, to know in which state of "evolution" you are right now...

But I recommended first read what is all about, before doing the Quiz...

One of the Quiz questions is about the state of your mind (presented in moving pictures),I guess depends your state
    of mind will be your dreams...

In my case always pick the white, because normally work on my "problems" until nothing ruin my peace of mind...

I make 2 test in about 3 years and showed the best progress...

Just one thing: be honest with yourself making the Quiz...
    Last edited by Vicus; 8th September 2023 at 20:56.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th September 2023), mojo (9th September 2023), Tam (8th September 2023), Vangelo (9th September 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,062 times in 2,120 posts

My wife use to have nightmares a fe w times a week, I would slowly wake her up out of those dreams. Finally I took matters into my own and smudged our house room by room until the entire house was cleared, fortunately it's been very quiet and non eventful for a long time since I did that..

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th September 2023), mojo (9th September 2023), Seeclearly (9th September 2023), Vangelo (9th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast