+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free group 'energy' session

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Free group 'energy' session

Aloha everyone, I just had a last minute request for a group energy session and would like to invite anyone who sees this. All free, nothing to sign up for. Just relax and intend to meet us in the field. 8pm (Hawai’i time, 11pm west coast). I need to get ready so not much time to post info before but feel free to reach out with any questions later. For now, just relax and know that some random person in the middle of the ocean loves you. It’s time to connect in the quantum realm. Telepathy is real and we are greater than our physical bodies which means we can perceive those subtle energies beyond the physical world.

There will be many more sessions to come so if you miss this one do not despair, we will meet in the Field when the time is right.

Aloha & namasté

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

aemay (7th September 2023), Ben (7th September 2023), Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2023), gini (7th September 2023), gs_powered (7th September 2023), Ioneo (7th September 2023), jaybee (7th September 2023), lightwalker (8th September 2023), Mari (7th September 2023), onawah (7th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), ronny (7th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Violet3 (7th September 2023), Yoda (7th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Free group 'energy' session

Thank you to all who participated in the energy session. Let’s do it again tonight 6pm Hawai’i time 9pm west coast. I really feel a lot of benefit from these so offering them to others is just me being selfish haha. These are wonderful as group sessions working towards telepathy for all of us but many times individual sessions are needed also.

Please feel free to reach out and request a 1 on 1 energy session any time. I will NEVER do this for money because I feel like that motivation taints things. I am recovering from my addiction to the drug (money) and fortunately I am the most poor financially I have ever been and yet the happiest. I love all of you including the people that frustrate me. They just show me where my hang ups are.

I want my life to be a statement of love and compassion but where it isn’t, that is where my work lies. I will see you in the Field tonight.

Aloha
    Last edited by RMF808; 8th September 2023 at 00:09.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (8th September 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,096 times in 3,949 posts

Love to you RMF808, hear have some
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

RMF808 (9th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Aloha dear Avalonians, I will be doing another free group energy session this evening at 6pm Hawai’i time and would love to see you there. I really benefit from energy sessions but when others get involved it gets stronger for all of us. Nothing needs to be done other than you relaxing anywhere you are on the planet. Your intent is the key. Believing that we are greater than our physical bodies knowing that we can perceive greater energies than physical matter.

WE ARE QUANTUM.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Basically, as humans we are transmitters/receivers like a radio. We can’t hear radio stations without one but when we get a radio we can dial it to whichever station we like. I am here to show you that you have an internal radio which can pick up the more subtle frequencies of the planet and universe.

When we all tune in we begin to resonate creating constructive interference becoming greater than the sum of our parts. This will lead to telepathy and I feel that is the only way to deal with AI. As we resonate we create a type of “music” rather than chaotic energy that I call “noise”. When our music gets loud enough, it will be the only thing others can hear like a boombox on a subway. Time to turn up OUR volume.

Hope to see you in the Field

Aloha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	E8A3C4C8-F605-44D8-96EA-DB39F9B7992F.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	51776  

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I feel as if love is the only thing that I can give away and always have more. 🌺❤️🌈

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Aloha from the Kīlauea Crater on the Big Island of Hawai’i. We will be having another free group energy session tonight at 8pm Hawai’i Time.

Please feel free to share this anyone else you think it may help and feel free to reach out with any questions. I’ll see some of you in the Field tonight.

Aloha & namasté

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Eva2 (18th February 2024), gini (18th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Aloha Everyone, we will be having another group energy session again tonight at 8pm Hawai’i Standard Time. If you are familiar with energy work this will be the most simple ever. If you aren’t familiar but curious or this will be a little late for you all you need do is have the intent to get involved. We all have this power and the more of us that get involved it makes it happen faster.

I have been a practitioner for years but am constantly still learning. I use brain hemisphere synchronization to get myself into that deeper brain state, or dream state, and I become an antenna. Receiving & transmitting simultaneously. All you need to do is believe that we are greater than our physical bodies therefore we can perceive energies beyond physical matter. Plus, there is at least one other person out there that cares about YOU.

Even if this is going to be late for you being on mainland US or anywhere else in the world, just “intend” to meet us in the Field before you go to sleep and you will be in a very receptive state.

Life’s a journey that you can’t prevent,
    Manifestation of your soul’s intent”

I love…
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8FB3CB81-295A-477F-B2AE-A1030C97A7BD.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	52776  
    Last edited by RMF808; 27th February 2024 at 01:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Orph (27th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th February 2024), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th February 2024), wondering (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Aloha everyone, if you are interested in an individual energy session we can do them from anywhere we are and I NEVER charge money or make you sign up for anything. Please reply here or DM me for more info and to schedule a time. That is really the only important thing, that we are in the Field at the exact same moment, not time.

Mahalo & aloha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

wondering (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread