+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can ChatGPT prove/disprove the Mandela effect?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,923 times in 635 posts

Default Can ChatGPT prove/disprove the Mandela effect?

Some new weird, but interesting examples...and potential "proof"

The baseball player catching the ball whilst getting interviewed by a blonde reporter
    (now black) and confirmed by chat gpt.

He lists some other new examples I hadnt seen or were aware of inc the "Thought police" youetube channel. Fake - will leave up to u to decide.

SL

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ewan (7th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2023), Franny (7th September 2023), Ivanhoe (8th September 2023), Jad (7th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Journeyman (8th September 2023), meat suit (7th September 2023), Michi (7th September 2023), Miller (7th September 2023), Pam (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), Seeclearly (7th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,362 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Can ChatGPT prove/disprove the Mandela effect?

I think the majority of the Mandela Effect is a psyop in how much you can gaslight people into denying what they know to be true. Change logos, purge records, edit Wikipedia articles, falsify information, then when asked about things, have spokespeople deny it all with a (believable) dismissive wave of the hand.

That being said I definitely remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison. Sometime around 2011-13, if memory serves. At the time I was in high school, and the news wouldn’t shut up about it for 2 weeks.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Ewan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Journeyman (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), Pam (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Very interesting, the simulation theory is starting be investigated by more and more people. Apparently our old simulation that we live in glitches occasionally. Although some have said that it is an attempt by the sim creator to call our attention to the glitches to demonstrate that this is a simulation. Reminds me of the movie, The Thirteenth Floor.

I have also had some strange experiences in this area. I remember Nelson Mandela getting out of prison in the early 90s when I was living in New York. I remember being in a Starbucks in Mid-town, walking outside and seeing a young man wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Mandela that said, "You wouldn't understand, it's a Black thing". I strenuously objected, to myself, and thought anybody with an ounce of empathy would understand.

I also purchased a Barenstein book and a a few others for some friends welcome party for their 8 year old newly adopted son.

I often walk around the area where I live for a little exercise and taking pictures of what is blooming. I was walking mile or so from my house and passed five piles of lava rock that had just been broken up at a building site and then moved to a spot along the main road. As I passed by I was looking for some large flat pieces that I could use as pavers at my house. I found several and put them aside so I could return in my car to pick them up. I searched for other places along the road and found a few more.

Over the next week or two I saw the piles each time I walked up there. Then one day I was walking along the road again and all five lava piles were gone. It looked like there never had been any piles as the grass and soil were undisturbed and they could not be seen anywhere.

That's my story and I'm sticking' to it
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Ewan (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Journeyman (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), Michi (7th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 455,414 times in 32,636 posts

ChatGPT can't prove anything — and neither can any human. (Though this major statistical survey, liked below, is highly indicative of a significant anomaly.)
    That's because the whole premise is that there was a series of tiny-scale timeline glitches or bifurcations, which left zero evidence (by definition!), and retrospectively everything adjusted to fit the new occurrence.

The fact that it was noticed by large numbers of people is because memory does not entirely exist in this physical universe, and it's certainly not confined to the physical brain.

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    Change logos, purge records, edit Wikipedia articles, falsify information, then when asked about things, have spokespeople deny it all with a (believable) dismissive wave of the hand.
    Nope.

I very, very, very distinctly remember the clever, cute little joke about Jaws (and Dolly's teeth with braces, both full of metal) at the end of Moonraker. I'd stake my life on that. I KNOW what was in the 'original' film.

I'd watched it again relatively recently, in a downloaded copy that I had on an archived hard drive I kept in a drawer, unconnected to the internet. When the reports of Dolly suddenly having no braces started to surface, I could barely believe it. I knew she had braces. That was the whole point of the visual joke.

So I immediately went to the same video which I'd clearly (and recently) seen and remembered. No-one could have altered the file on my private hard disk. (And besides, the file information confirmed that.) It had been 100% offline the entire time.

And sure enough, Dolly had lost her braces. My video had not been 'altered' by anyone. It was a perfect instance of an irreversible tiny timeslip. No-one and nothing will ever convince me otherwise. I'm completely certain of this.

ChatGPT can't touch this. It's a silly topic. Anyone looking for evidence of changes that are not human-memory based will never find them. That's how retrospective timeline changes work.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th September 2023 at 22:37.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (8th September 2023), Elainie (9th September 2023), Ewan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Franny (8th September 2023), happyuk (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Karl (8th September 2023), kudzy (11th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), palehorse (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023), Sirus (8th September 2023), Vicus (8th September 2023), Yoda (7th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,362 times in 496 posts

It may be that there are two versions of the movie? There was one famous Mandela Effect, I forget which exactly, where it turns out there were 2 different edits of the movie, the more famous one being the VHS-only copy, and thus the reason why all digitized versions of the film were innacurate.

It could also very well be a time-slip. I've experienced them firsthand, and as mentioned, clearly remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison. I was completely 100% sure of this as a fact until his presidency was announced, which I initially thought was a joke. So there's definitely something to the parallel timeline bleed-through thing.

But I also feel like a lot of them are either faulty memory, or a psyop.

In other words, the phenomena is multifaceted. Like ETs.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Journeyman (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 123,840 times in 20,538 posts

Lightbulb Re: Can ChatGPT prove/disprove the Mandela effect?

My whole life, I remember multiple timelines (that is why I brought it up in my 80+ UFO lectures last 33 years) ... It was/is like a "remembered dream" but with a difference: gaining living wisdom from it (not "book wisdom") that is added to A. my "higher self" or B. "having access to an expanded multidimensional consciousness/awareness" or both!

All of us will eventually come to the same or similar insights, especially after you die! ... Unless you are emotional so stubborn (for whatever reason) you (your ego) stand in the way of who you really are ... Self-sabotaging behavior is allowed if that is what you have to "learn from" until you are eventually fed up with that, and move on to the next level

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2023 at 17:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), Jad (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), palehorse (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 times in 145 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Some new weird, but interesting examples...and potential "proof"

The baseball player catching the ball whilst getting interviewed by a blonde reporter
    (now black) and confirmed by chat gpt.

He lists some other new examples I hadnt seen or were aware of inc the "Thought police" youetube channel. Fake - will leave up to u to decide.

SL
    That video was really good. Admittedly I feel that at least half of what was shown was CGI contaminated, but some of it was really impressive.

The Britney Spears (Oops! I did it again music video) was the best example of the Mandela Effect.
    I remember like many others, that she was wearing a black headset in the video. Now she isn't.

Yet this reality still shows so many references to it.
    Heck the company who released the 'Britney Spears Toy' still comes with the black headset.
    Even parody videos always include the headset, which apparently no longer exists. Such a good example.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Jad (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 698 posts

The Mandela effect is very real and has to do "in my opinion" with merging timelines, something happened after 2012 that has to do with the time we are living in right now - it feels like many different timelines merged together into one, to have the same final outcome and that is the time we are experiencing right now the so called "big show" many souls have been waiting for.

I can not relate to every known mandela effect but i do have some strong ones, like Bill mentioned the James Bond one with Dolly and the braces is not about remembering it wrong, i can remember everyone laughing about it and even having a family member with braces at the same time made the joke even better.

Also the terrorists bus in the movie "Back in the future" has always been a golden/brown toyota van, when we saw this van in the streets we called it terrorist van because of this movie scene, now it is a volkswagen "hippie" bus, hat does not make any sense.

Another one was the text written in american cars side mirrors "objects may appear bigger than they are" i can remember this very clear and it is not a miss remembering.

the mandela effect is a great example that everything here is an illusion and should us remember not to take it to serious but enjoy the ride
    Last edited by seehas; 8th September 2023 at 10:50.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Jad (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,812 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    The Mandela effect is very real and has to do "in my opinion" with merging timelines
    This is my understanding as well. Furthermore, I have learned that we just have to suck it up and get used to being the multi-dimensional multi-spacial and multi-timeline beings we are actually going to be.

It will be easier once we get our new fully activated bodies.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023), seehas (8th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    The Mandela effect is very real and has to do "in my opinion" with merging timelines
    This is my understanding as well. Furthermore, I have learned that we just have to suck it up and get used to being the multi-dimensional multi-spacial and multi-timeline beings we are actually going to be.

It will be easier once we get our new fully activated bodies.
    yes, since the experience of the mandela effect could be part of the "waking up" to a higher dimensions reality, we could argue that those that experience the event are already experiencing the 4th and 5th dimension.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Anchor (13th September 2023), Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2023), Jambo (8th September 2023), Sadieblue (8th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread