+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: October 4th EMS WILL BE BROADCASTING IN THE U.S. FOR 1/2 HOUR

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,049 times in 8,429 posts

Default Re: October 4th EMS WILL BE BROADCASTING IN THE U.S. FOR 1/2 HOUR

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    So I'm really not sure what to make of all of this, Tomorrow 3 oct 23 Russia does a countrywide emergency alert, 4 oct 23 we here the states are suppose to do ours only we don't have bunkers underground . In the states here we hear this alert system go off every week, we grew up with that alert but this one appears to be different, anybody have any idea on whats happening, there's plenty of speculation out there ??? Thx in advanced

Massive emergency alert test will sound alarms on US cellphones, TVs and radios in October

This is a test. This is only a test. But it's going to be one very big test.

On Wednesday, October 4 at 2:20 p.m. ET, every TV, radio and cellphone in the United States should blare out the distinctive, jarring electronic warning tone of an emergency alert, accompanied by a notice along these lines:

“This is a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System, issued by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, covering the United States from 14:20 to 14:50 hours ET. This is only a test. No action is required by the public."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...r/70658918007/

UH OH -- JUST GOT TEXT MSG: "PLANNED POWER OUTAGE - OCT 3"
    Nation Hal Turner 02 October 2023 Hits: 2125

I just received a text message from the electric company at the Pennsylvania house, telling me of a "Planned power outage at . . . (my address) . . . tomorrow, October 3, from 9:30 AM. Except, it wasn't "planned."

What the heck is this? What "planned" power outage? This is the first I'm hearing about it.

Lord knows I get emails, texts and even telephone reminders of just about EVERYTHING the Rural Power company plans to do . . . even when they planned to cut-back trees from the power lines. Now, the first word I get about a "planned" power outage for tomorrow comes . . . today?

With Russia planning an eleven time zone Civilian Nuclear Attack Drill all day tomorrow, and the US planning its first-ever nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcast System on the Fourth, (along with Canada and India) things are starting to feel really weird right now.

Have any of YOU gotten sudden notice of "planned power outages" for tomorrow or this week?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...r-outage-oct-3
    Putin orders first ever nationwide nuclear drill, prepares nuclear bomb test at Arctic Circle- 3 oct 23

Russia will hold its first nationwide drill simulating widespread nuclear strikes on the country, daily Magyar Hírlap writes.

The one-day nuclear attack exercise is based on the assumption that NATO will launch a nuclear strike on Russia, destroying 70 percent of Russian housing and life-support facilities. In the scenario, martial law is imposed in the country and a full-scale mobilization is ordered.

The test will also model the secondary threat posed by damage to nuclear power plants and other key facilities.

State and regional authorities will have to organize emergency rescue teams to provide food, medical supplies and protection against radiation.

According to the preparatory document, there is a need to prepare for an escalation of war, including a global conflict involving nuclear powers.

https://rmx.news/defense/putin-order...arctic-circle/
    We had a very short notice power outage in my area last week. It was two actually, the first was on Tuesday and the second was on Saturday.

That may be a perfectly reasonable repair or upgrade of some hardware etc.

It just as easily could be a nefarious addition of equipment that can introduce 'frequencies' into the 50 cycle mains AC cycle of the power supply in our homes.

Why ?

If they want to do a test of some mad scientist's evil idea, they need to pick an out of the way backwater community like mine to run the test, kinda like how they use isolated communities in Africa for nefarious testing projects.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Paranoid.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (3rd October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), palehorse (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), Yoda (3rd October 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Celeste Solum says calm down, don't get sucked into the fear.

October 4th: The American Fear and Horror Show Exposed

It is time to critically and rationally discuss the October 4th EAS/IPAWS test. Americans are addicted to fear and horror and we need to stop feeding this addiction. Rather, our focus should be looking to inspiration, hope, and practical ways to overcome the dark days ahead. Who are those spreading the fear and horror? "Silo" pundits with their opinions, Alt Media, and government agencies all of whom have their particular reasons to panic the public. We need to investigate and ask the tough questions of, "Why are these actors spreading fear and terror?" "What is going on that they do not want us to see?" Be very careful whom you trust as we move forward. Let us go down a small rabbit hole.

https://rumble.com/v3m2zgg-october-4...w-exposed.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3jhlfy/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), gini (3rd October 2023), Harmony (3rd October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), palehorse (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), T Smith (3rd October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023), Yoda (3rd October 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

what I don't get is that this is a test, right ? doesn't a test need to have test results? and aren't we with the cell phones etc the ones that are being tested?
    so aren't we the ones that need to tell them what the results are? are we being asked to let them know?

if a cell phone test goes off in the forest and no one was there to hear it, did it make a sound?

ok its early and i didnt have my coffee yet, but does any of this make sense?

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), gini (3rd October 2023), Harmony (3rd October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), norman (3rd October 2023), palehorse (3rd October 2023), Rizotto (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Satori (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), T Smith (3rd October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023), Yoda (3rd October 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

What about reputations people? Do they matter anymore? So we have many saying the test is linked to 5g and covid etc.
    Attorney Todd Calendar, and Dr Lee Merritt are 2 who are saying this.

When you say something publicly and take a stand on it, don't you put your name and reputation out there? Are there any consequences to follow?
    We will all know in the following days if this was horse hockey or not.

I never understood the cost benefit analysis of the people making claims regarding these issues. Like fortune tellers and seer's etc, remote viewers etc
    How do you get a good reputation? By these things coming to pass, right? or am I just so out of it that I don't see , its all just about clicks and money?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), Isserley (3rd October 2023), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2023), Kalamos (3rd October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), Rizotto (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    What about reputations people? Do they matter anymore? So we have many saying the test is linked to 5g and covid etc.
    Attorney Todd Calendar, and Dr Lee Merritt are 2 who are saying this.

When you say something publicly and take a stand on it, don't you put your name and reputation out there? Are there any consequences to follow?
    We will all know in the following days if this was horse hockey or not.

I never understood the cost benefit analysis of the people making claims regarding these issues. Like fortune tellers and seer's etc, remote viewers etc
    How do you get a good reputation? By these things coming to pass, right? or am I just so out of it that I don't see , its all just about clicks and money?
    I don't mind Lee Merritt or anyone else coming out and saying what they think, and then it turns out to be off.

What I mind are people who are so locked in and invested in things that are wrong and detrimental to the collective.

The saying, "Archaeology progresses one funeral at a time" applies everywhere. I wish it didn't.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), thepainterdoug (3rd October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

When my son was younger he was obsessed with Dr Who so I'd watch it with him often. This thread reminds me of the cyberman narrative, where we are 'upgraded'.

When considering the information and speculations in this thread and where the BioNTech vaccine was developed, please consider the Nazi history of the Marburg virus and lab in my thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Marburg-Virus
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 3rd October 2023 at 17:43.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,838 times in 4,385 posts

... EBS Maui

Santa Surfing
    @SantaSurfing

Today Maui received at least three EBS alerts on 10/2/2023! 11:17 11:45 11:56 This was the 2nd one at 11:45am! We usually get one on the first Monday but not 3 This one recommends 14 days of food and supplies.

https://twitter.com/santasurfing/sta...LaqRnuYfSVPS1w

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (3rd October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Kuperkai (4th October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), Sadieblue (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), Sunny (3rd October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), tessie999 (3rd October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,027 times in 1,728 posts

If they were to pull a zombie trigger stunt then I would think they would want a majority of the population at home and the freeways and streets cleared of obstructions. An ideal time would be a few hours before dawn on a Sunday. In the movie World War Z I recall Brad Pitt's character holding his cell phone with the word Yttrium on it as if a tell of the future. Yttrium (Y) is used to make the display colors in cell phones.

Interesting things that happened on October 4th:
    Quote 1949 United Nations' permanent NYC headquarters is dedicated

1956 Great Britain performs nuclear test at Maralinga Australia

1957 Soviet Union launches Sputnik I, the 1st artificial Earth satellite into elliptical low Earth orbit

1957 TV sitcom "Leave It to Beaver" debuts on CBS

1959 USSR Luna 3 sent back 1st photos of Moon's far side

1961 USSR performs nuclear test at Novaya Zemlya USSR

1965 Pope Paul VI becomes 1st Catholic Pope to leave Italy since 1809, and 1st to visit Western Hemisphere, spending 14 hours in NYC to address the UN, meet with US President Lyndon Johnson, visit the World's Fair and St. Patrick's Cathedral, and celebrate mass at Yankee Stadium

1965 USSR launches Luna 7; crash lands on Moon

1966 France performs nuclear test at Mururoa atoll

1969 UN starts issuing postage stamps at Geneva headquarters

1971 USSR performs underground nuclear test

1978 Funeral services held for Pope John Paul I

1979 USSR performs nuclear test

1989 USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR
    IPAWS anagram
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th October 2023 at 21:05.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), gini (3rd October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th October 2023), mountain_jim (4th October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

This is an edit of a blog post by John Lukach, October 2, 2023 https://estateartistry.com/blog/this-is-only-a-test

It's a long article, so it's a big edit. He feels there are reasons to be suspicious of the EBS test two days from now.

One reason I found it interesting is that...I have watched around 8 videos of remote viewers recently.. and I remember in one that the viewer drew a crowd of people receiving a flash of light on their cellphones and right afterwards the power grid went down.

Anyway, without further ado:

...This week's FEMA broadcast will either be something or nothing. There have been a lot of alarms sounded by people in the alternative media about this being a dangerous trigger signal... These people are expecting widespread breakouts of Marburg, viral releases, and bioweapon activations of all kinds...

As doctors go I do like Dr. Lee Merritt. She is no dunce, and because she has actual work experience in advanced bioweaponry research anything she is concerned about is at the very least something you should consider. Lee is doing what I am doing, which is powering down my home at the master circuit switch and leaving town without any devices, to get as far away from people and cell towers as she possibly can... That aside, where does one go? I can't completely isolate, but I can go camp out in a low density area with spotty cell service. That will have to suffice.

There are three main areas of concern with respect to this event:

Nano Payload Releases:
    There is a technology out there that has been in use for a lot longer than most people realize... It involves the use of nano spheres as payload carrying structures. These are manufactured using various meta materials that vary in terms of their durability.
    High risk groups include
    1. Since 2020, all vaccinated people (this includes Quadrivalent flu shots and nasal sprays).
    2. Since 2020, any recipient of a blood transfusion.
    3. Since 2018, anyone that has received medical injectables like insulin, or required them to undergo a recent surgery. This includes common dental anesthetics.

The weakest structures were used in early covid vaccines. They ruptured in the vials during transport or at some point after they were thawed out, radically increasing the lethality of the solution, and this resulted in what most of you recall as "hot lots". Those who received injections from these vaccine lot numbers had as much as 600% higher instances of death and permanent disability...

The structures with the best shelf life are made from carbon silica and are as hard as a ceramic pot... These nanospheres can harbor any sort of payload that will fit inside of it, anything but a virus, because there is no such thing as a virus. Other possibilities include all kinds of poisons, acetates, antigens, additional bio-sensors, heavy metals and other toxic chemical agents.

But what you have to understand is that discrete symptoms can be dialed in by manipulating the Biofield... So they will be fooled by a SIMULATION of an illness...

Its not Marburg... It is simply bleeding eyeballs, and you can't catch it unless they also aimed this signal at you...

What do you think all those low power Blue tooth signal emitting people are broadcasting? Its their exact location and unique identifier.

And here's another newsflash for ya: They don't need a cellular infrastructure to dial you up on the network, because YOU are the network. The guy next to you can just as easily transmit that trigger signal! Now maybe you see why the viral variant narrative works so well. Nobody sneezed on you. You got zapped.

I don't think they are ready just yet to launch the "big one" Its more likely they will cause a small event to encourage more biosecurity measures and re-train you to follow covid measures all over again... But if the WHO gets their treaty in place, like they plan to next summer, then all bets are off.

Excessive Radiation Risks:
    This is one very good reason not to be in a large crowd or surrounded with devices capable of receiving this message... Imagine you are at a football game, big stadium, everyone has a phone in their pocket... Now you are in a microwave oven with 10,000 cell phones all on calls when the oven is turned on...

Power Consumption And Grid Stress:
    This is what Mark Steele mainly warns people about... This same sort of test was supposed to happen in the UK not very long ago, but it didn't come off as planned, largely due to awareness efforts made by Mark and others...

We are talking about lighting up literally hundreds of thousands of devices simultaneously... when your phone gets a text it powers UP from standby mode.

If we are using the cellular network to send a message than yes, that does put stress on the entire power grid... According to Mark, it can potentially be enough to collapse it. The estimate inside the UK was 300,000 devices would be pinged. But in the US that number is tens of millions. I don't think anyone knows what problems that might cause. Will we see a few outages? Widespread and/or long lasting blackouts?...

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th October 2023), Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Eva2 (3rd October 2023), gini (3rd October 2023), guenonsbitch (4th October 2023), Gwin Ru (4th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (4th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), tessie999 (4th October 2023), Tintin (4th October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Wouldn't it be 11:20 a.m. PST?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Yes it would. 2:20 EST, 1:20 CST, 12:20 MST and 11:20 (am) PST.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (3rd October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), tessie999 (4th October 2023), Tintin (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes, you're right it's 11:20. Obviously, my counting ability is broken. I fixed the post.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th October 2023), T Smith (4th October 2023), Tintin (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,563 times in 10,187 posts

World Time Zone

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    World Time Zone

World time all the time
    https://www.worldtimezone.com/

Last edited by Bluegreen; 4th October 2023 at 00:28.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Inversion (4th October 2023), tessie999 (4th October 2023), Tintin (4th October 2023), Vangelo (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,678 times in 8,711 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Yes it would. 2:20 EST, 1:20 CST, 12:20 MST and 11:20 (am) PST.
    To be precise, it's at 2:20 EDT, not EST, so areas not observing daylight time have to adjust accordingly.

I am torn - tempted to put my phone in my Faraday bag to try and prevent it receiving this, on other hand curious to observe what happens here (I get my wireless phone service from a network extender device using the internet as source, as cell phone tower signals do not usually reach my remote, steep valley bottom location.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th October 2023 at 16:18.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Inversion (4th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th October 2023), Satori (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Edward Riordan shared this earlier on Twitter - interesting I think:
    "This is from a dream I had June 30, 2019. I put it into the future events for FFG back then. I'm only putting this out because it is interesting per Oct 4. Again, its just an interesting thing to look at."
    Ah, wow.. I'm subscribed to his Patreon and he didn't share this with his patrons. I wish he had. I didn't realize he shared this as I don't do the whole social media thing. I was just wondering if he had ever seen anything relating to cell phones. I posted my own vision relating to cell phones triggering a virus over on Matrix's 5G thread which is mostly inactive. I definitely wouldn't say it was a "just a dream".

Considering and speaking of "reputations". Edward has been doing this at least 20 years, I think, and from what I have gathered over the last two years I've been paying attention to him, his reputation is incredible, to those who have actually put in the time to listen to his sessions any way... His work in 2017 relating to Covid-19 was some of the most impressive sessions I've ever seen of his. He has been associated and friends with some of the greatest remote viewers in the world who worked for the CIA in the past. Many people take Riordan very seriously because he has more than proven his abilities. His team has been very spot on with many viewings of the future as well.

If the vision I had is of any interest to anyone, here, but please avoid attacking me or mocking my sharing of this:

Quote I had a vision about this a few years ago PRIOR to ever having heard about this conspiracy theory. I am incredibly serious about this.. I was visited by a friend's astral/soul spirit, a recently deceased friend; that person literally showed me through gesticulation (without speaking) what will happen. I met the person in a library in the vision - my friend's body was holographic looking, see through, but shining bright/beautiful and glowing with health... They held a cell phone in their hand.. I didn't understand why they were gesticulating motions with it without speaking.. At once, he handed it to the librarian (an older woman). Something immediately was triggered, and the librarian's face instantly changed into a very demonic looking out of control expression. She screamed at leapt out at me, attempting to attack me... I instantly ran out of the library and into the streets. I noticed other people were running into the streets as well. It was easy to figure out who had been "activated" and who hadn't been as the people being chased were the ones who were not in "zombie" mode. We banded together and fled the neighborhood trying to find safety in various buildings... I remember trying to crawl into the ceiling crawl spaces of offices. It was that bad.

In all honesty, I don't watch Zombie anything. I admittedly did see the recent "the last of us" series, but that was years after I had this visionary experience. I am not a fan of zombie movies or zombie narratives. I also do not partake in any video games. Zombie media is not a part of my world, period. For me to have this vision was entirely not normal nor did I seed the content to myself.

I'm not convinced that such a thing will happen this Wednesday - but I do think it's a test of sorts. They'll be checking something, unbeknownst to the public. Something unrelated to just a basic emergency alert likely. The real "trigger" for such a virus would likely happen at a different time.. .
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 4th October 2023 at 17:39.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Ami (4th October 2023), Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (4th October 2023), Cruissser (10th December 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), gini (4th October 2023), Inversion (4th October 2023), mountain_jim (4th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2023), tessie999 (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    When my son was younger he was obsessed with Dr Who so I'd watch it with him often. This thread reminds me of the cyberman narrative, where we are 'upgraded'.

When considering the information and speculations in this thread and where the BioNTech vaccine was developed, please consider the Nazi history of the Marburg virus and lab in my thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Marburg-Virus
    I was just talking about this doctor who episode with my partner yesterday.. I loved that series. The cyberman writing from the Tennant seasons was seriously some brilliant writing, even prophetic.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 5th October 2023 at 16:09.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Dorjezigzag (4th October 2023), Inversion (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Russia tests its warning system as if it's a collaborative script.

nbcnews
    Quote Russia tested its emergency public warning systems across the country on Wednesday, blaring out sirens and interrupting some television and radio broadcasts to warn the population to stay calm.

The test, first conducted in 2020, is part of a new initiative that requires authorities to conduct tests twice a year, starting from Sept. 1.

It comes, though, amid the war in Ukraine that has triggered the deepest crisis in Russia’s relations with the West since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis.

At around 10:40 a.m. Moscow time (0740 GMT), sirens wailed across some parts of Russia and stern announcements demanded “Attention everyone!”.

“The readiness of warning systems is being checked, please remain calm,” speakers said in a stern male Russian voice.

“When you hear the sound of a siren, you need to remain calm and not panic, turn on the TV — any publicly accessible channel or radio — and listen to the information message,” the Ministry of Emergency Situations said in a statement.

“The warning system is designed to timely convey a signal to the population in the event of a threat or emergency of a natural or man-made nature.”

The United States was also conducting a large-scale test of its public warning systems on Wednesday, via U.S. mobile phones and TV and radio stations.

The purpose of the U.S. test is to ensure that the systems “continue to be effective in alerting the public to emergencies, particularly at the national level”, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, said in a press release.

Many other countries have also conducted alert system tests for crises and disasters in recent years.

The Russian test falls on the 91st anniversary of the creation of Russia’s civil defense system and follows nationwide educational drills in August on practicing actions and procedures in emergency situations, Russian media reported.

The goal of Russia’s tests is to assess the warning systems, the readiness of personnel responsible for launching them and raise public awareness, the emergency ministry said.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th October 2023), Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Dorjezigzag (4th October 2023), gini (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote I was just talking about this doctor who episode with my partner yesterday.. I loved that series. The cyberman writing from the Tennant seasons was seriously some brilliant writing, even prophetic. Especially how their ear pieces sort of "lead" them to the facility where they were to be converted.. The people were convinced it was going to be a healthy upgrade.
    In my lifetime I have seen just about every surviving episode for every Doctor, and the last few seasons after the keys were turned over to a new team have really just about ruined the show for me. My favorites were Tom Baker, Tennant, and (echoing Tom Baker), Peter Capaldi).

The writers in each period had a lot to do with my favorites.

Good news for Tennant-Doctor fans:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...thing-to-know/

David Tennant Returns! Everything to Know About the ‘Doctor Who’ 60th Anniversary Specials
    By Nicole Massabrook September 25, 2023

The Doctor is in! Make that Doctors since the Doctor Who 60th anniversary specials seem to be jam-packed with new and familiar faces — including former star David Tennant.

The long-running BBC America show ended Jodie Whittaker‘s tenure as the time-traveling hero (a role she took over from Peter Capaldi in 2018) in October 2022. She and showrunner Chris Chibnall left Doctor Who together, making way for a new cast and a returning showrunner in season 14.

(editiorial mj comment - Yeah! - but new Doctor appears to be continuing the wokey direction of things - I did not watch the 2022 finale so perhaps should not have an opinion yet - started it but it just sits on my DVR for now)

Sex Education actor Ncuti Gatwa has been announced as the next incarnation of the Doctor — but before Gatwa’s arrival, Tennant is back as the Doctor. He’ll lead three anniversary specials alongside several returning stars, including Catherine Tate as Donna Noble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ncuti_Gatwa

On 8 May 2022, it was announced that Gatwa had been cast in Doctor Who as a new incarnation of the show's protagonist, the Doctor, succeeding Jodie Whittaker in the role.[30] Gatwa, who was cast in February,[31] will be the first black actor to lead the series, the fourth Scottish actor, and the first actor born outside the United Kingdom to do so.[32][33][34][35][36] He was expected to take over the role in the third and final of the 2022 specials in October 2022.[37] The final Thirteenth Doctor story "The Power of the Doctor" revealed that Gatwa would play the Fifteenth Doctor, with David Tennant (who had previously played the Tenth Doctor) returning to play the Fourteenth Doctor.[38][39]

sorry

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), Dorjezigzag (4th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Heya Jim

I stopped watching after the Smith years.. I really loved Eccelston and Tennant (my two favorites) but found the writing during the Capaldi years not inspiring enough. I tried to like it so much.. I then tried to give Jodie's era a chance but found it to be absolute garbage writing (hoping to not offend). I couldn't get past 10 minutes of any episode. On a brighter note, I'm hyper excited for the three-special series coming up this month where Tennant has some "unfinished business" as the return of the doctor - and especially thrilled that Davies returned to write the whole thing. With Davies back we're bound to have some incredible writing on the way with the upcoming season starring Gatwa.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 5th October 2023 at 16:07.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), mountain_jim (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Got the test on cell phone early -at 2:18 EDT - almost jumped out of chair it was so loud!

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2023), ClearWater (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), DNA (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Ravenlocke (4th October 2023), tessie999 (4th October 2023), Yoda (4th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast