+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elon starts recruiting patients for Neural link...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,627 times in 1,716 posts

Default Elon starts recruiting patients for Neural link...

I just wanted to park this here for discussion.. (about the technological advancements that are no longer just up for discussion, but are being implemented now... )

If they're taking patients now, to better their "medical conditions", how long would it take for those who have the funds, to have it implanted for an "Advantage" over the masses?

The headlines read:
    Elon Musk’s Neuralink Begins Recruitment of Patients for its First In-human Clinical Trial

and the link is here.... (Literally)

https://www.tekedia.com/elon-musks-n...linical-trial/

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (29th September 2023), BMJ (29th September 2023), ClearWater (29th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th September 2023), Harmony (5th October 2023), ian33 (30th September 2023), Inversion (5th October 2023), Kryztian (29th September 2023), Matthew (29th September 2023), Mercedes (29th September 2023), Nasu (30th September 2023), pabranno (29th September 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (5th October 2023), selinam (29th September 2023), superior88 (5th October 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,628 times in 1,790 posts

Default Re: Elon starts recruiting patients for Neural link...

Good, all his cheerleaders/fan boys First!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

All is one (29th September 2023), BMJ (29th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th September 2023), Inversion (5th October 2023), Kryztian (29th September 2023), Matthew (29th September 2023), Mercedes (29th September 2023), Nasu (30th September 2023), pabranno (29th September 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (5th October 2023), superior88 (5th October 2023), thirtythree (29th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,095 times in 21,392 posts

Exclamation Re: Elon starts recruiting patients for Neural link...

• NeuraLink Begins HUMAN TRIALS, We Will Soon Plug Our Brains Into The Machine:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3gv7j4/?pub=1hi16y
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2023 at 14:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (29th September 2023), BMJ (29th September 2023), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Inversion (5th October 2023), Kryztian (29th September 2023), Matthew (29th September 2023), Nasu (30th September 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (5th October 2023), superior88 (5th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,627 times in 1,716 posts

I've often wondered if Elon himself has had the Neurallink device implanted into his own mind... With everything he is creating, such as the Tesla cars, the solar energy boxes, all of which will be just as damaging to the environment, just in different ways... And also very vulnerable to leaving people stranded if it fails. All sound good on paper, until you see the mining being done to build such things, and the damage those batteries and such will cause as they begin to be replaced over time...

We once had a Tesla catch fire in Southern California, and they had to clear the highway for hours because of such things... It was so toxic.

There are so many things that could be discussed with the AI being directly implanted... Not only could you process information at speeds that are unbelievable, the AI itself has a personality and it's own ideas of how the world should be... In short, it doesn't value human life as we do.

Elon is single handedly trying to create a new world... With the Tesla's, the speed trains (Or whatever those are that he was thinking of doing), to space travel, and how our homes work... He and his companies are trying to create the world of the "Jetsons"...But does the AI have a place in that? Surely it will, so I suppose the question becomes, would the AI be less dangerous to human life, if we merge with it, versus working alongside it?

Deep thoughts on this question for myself.... Such as how many will be wired up, and how will this impact the others who are not, and are then considered inferior in terms of available information, which most consider "Intelligence"? And how will that impact those who are not linked up, in terms ofbeing able to make a living?

Surely

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (29th September 2023), Bassplayer1 (29th September 2023), ClearWater (29th September 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th September 2023), ian33 (30th September 2023), Kryztian (29th September 2023), Matthew (29th September 2023), Nasu (30th September 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), Sadieblue (30th September 2023), selinam (29th September 2023), superior88 (5th October 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023), Yoda (29th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 171 posts

I also don’t understand how the technology they push is almost always destructive to nature and life in one way or another.

Any direct merging of human life and AI will not end well for sure.
    I do believe in the positive use of technology and AI, but that path needs to be taken with caution and wisdom.

Personally I think the way they are speeding up the merging of AI with human life is almost certainly going to be catastrophic in the long wrong, but will also give unexpected complications down the road.

Interesting topic Denise/Dizi!
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th September 2023), ian33 (30th September 2023), Kryztian (29th September 2023), Matthew (29th September 2023), Nasu (30th September 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), selinam (29th September 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,956 times in 258 posts

So if someone thinks neurallink will make them smarter, more intelligent at light speed, and they successfully have this implanted in their brains, then, can they be hacked, can they become controlled by others electronically, could they be zombiefied through EMF or similar.

No way would i want this, i think its selfish to want this BS and is for control freaks and power hungry grubs.

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,760 times in 3,338 posts

Watch Elon Musk like a Hawk watches a sparrow. I will probably stand alone on this. The guy is likeable, he has to be. Check out the Ahrimanic influence that will dominate the end the epoch. It will even manifest into a personal life form. It all has It's his place, but I guarantee you nothing happens in the great inversion for the good of man. Elon is not your friend and buddy. Believe me, I wish he was . He seems to have the whole friggin world influenced. RatRodRob. Lets pull up our folding chairs and watch the zombie show together. You bring the beer, I'll bring the popcorn.

This is mass media using this guy to to look a bit defiant towards the "authorities". I don't buy any of it.
    Last edited by Pam; 5th October 2023 at 09:58.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (6th October 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Syria Avalon Member
    Language
    Arabic
    Thanks

the more I read about this guy and see his actions (even in financial world like crypto stocks with his tweets/ politics views as well) the more I feel they are trying to create a hero like messiah for people to follow him blindly and sometimes I wonder if they are creating him to do their agenda through him. his followers see him as the salvation from this globalist world even the conspiracists believe in him
    it could be this is the moment (neural-link implantation) that they made him for.

I could be very wrong and I really wish but my guts telling me am not that much wrong
    People are not crazy but live in different reality, not stupid but own different mentality, not bad but look for different morality
    , not selfish but have different priority, not boring but need different compatibility

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superior88 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Pam (5th October 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,760 times in 3,338 posts

Thumbs up Re: Elon starts recruiting patients for Neural link...

superior88, I think you are right on target. I hope we can all laugh at how silly we were not to trust the guy. At this very time he is creating satellites around the earth, he is starting up his neurolink, making electric cars and more, allegedly, How do you think that will go? Having the friggin internet in your head. Have we, as humans ever used anything that looks like it will be wonderful and turns into a hellscape? I bet I would be shocked at the people that will volunteer for this nonsense. A form of torture, untold of in the known history of man will be nothing compared to this.

X is going to be a friend of free speech? Wait a year and talk to me about it. It will be a hybridized social credit/ monetary/ control credit system and it won't make a difference if the internet goes down.

Imagine having chat gpt giving you instructions/information all day, remember, although they like to point out what your benefit will be, it's a two-way street. If they can get grand enough participation, think (The Covid Debacle) all participants will get information, why can it not give commands or alter your believed history?Why can't it convince you to do what it wants? Maybe go nuts and shoot up a grocery store, any number of crazy things. Then the input of thought. True consciousness is non-local but X will most likely manifest out of the brain on a local level. Of course, it will be tailored for you, I mean someone's benefit.

And for those that finally feel free to post freely on social media, I guarantee you, every word we write is being recorded. If you get to live you have to answer for every word. In the artificial akashic record. Only, this one will be used against you. This time around 2+2=5, just as it did for Winston in 1984 will be true for many, those that trusted the technology.

With the help of nano tech in the body, the satellites and the evil needle they might be able to pull off some pretty impressive stuff. And of course, the friend of every man Elon Musk.

If I am accurate, this plan needs to ground us into the material realm so those that get to live will make better serfs. Totally operating within the hive mind.

I really do hope this is all wrong and I have read one to many sci-fi novels. Time will tell.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), superior88 (5th October 2023), Vicus (5th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Syria Avalon Member
    Language
    Arabic
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    superior88, I think you are right on target. I hope we can all laugh at how silly we were not to trust the guy. At this very time he is creating satellites around the earth, he is starting up his neurolink, making electric cars and more, allegedly, How do you think that will go? Having the friggin internet in your head. Have we, as humans ever used anything that looks like it will be wonderful and turns into a hellscape? I bet I would be shocked at the people that will volunteer for this nonsense. A form of torture, untold of in the known history of man will be nothing compared to this.

X is going to be a friend of free speech? Wait a year and talk to me about it. It will be a hybridized social credit/ monetary/ control credit system and it won't make a difference if the internet goes down.

Imagine having chat gpt giving you instructions/information all day, remember, although they like to point out what your benefit will be, it's a two-way street. If they can get grand enough participation, think (The Covid Debacle) all participants will get information, why can it not give commands or alter your believed history?Why can't it convince you to do what it wants? Maybe go nuts and shoot up a grocery store, any number of crazy things. Then the input of thought. True consciousness is non-local but X will most likely manifest out of the brain on a local level. Of course, it will be tailored for you, I mean someone's benefit.

And for those that finally feel free to post freely on social media, I guarantee you, every word we write is being recorded. If you get to live you have to answer for every word. In the artificial akashic record. Only, this one will be used against you. This time around 2+2=5, just as it did for Winston in 1984 will be true for many, those that trusted the technology.

With the help of nano tech in the body, the satellites and the evil needle they might be able to pull off some pretty impressive stuff. And of course, the friend of every man Elon Musk.

If I am accurate, this plan needs to ground us into the material realm so those that get to live will make better serfs. Totally operating within the hive mind.

I really do hope this is all wrong and I have read one to many sci-fi novels. Time will tell.
    totally right Pam it looks like "Starlink + Neuralink" = the kingsman movie 2014 in reality
    People are not crazy but live in different reality, not stupid but own different mentality, not bad but look for different morality
    , not selfish but have different priority, not boring but need different compatibility

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superior88 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Pam (5th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread