Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk, The Masterful Troll

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Elon's current title on X

Quote Elon Musk

@elonmusk
    (CTO) Chief Troll Officer
    I've started using X quite a bit... He's pretty mild and really posts a lot more than I thought possible given all he does, now other users.. .haha it's definitely still the internet.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2024), mountain_jim (17th January 2024), Yoda (18th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,217 times in 2,398 posts

Styx has positive things to say about Elon Musk and his EVs in general, that Musk has improved the industry.

I, personally, don't have a problem with new technology. My problem is how technology, when in the wrong hands, can be used against us -- like how it is used to push the malevolent agenda of the globalists.

Like Styx, I'm interested in nuts-and-bolts, affordable, gas-powered vehicles (e.g. pre-2005, minimal electronics). Self-reliant people generally want to be able to fix their own cars when they have to. That can't be done with EVs. And, with the WEF agenda wanting all of us to live in 15 minute cities, eat bug burgers, 'own nothing and be happy'... well, the writing is on the wall. The WEF clearly does not want people who are self-reliant and independent.

Also, EVs don't run well in colder climes -- like in the entirety of Canada, so yeah. There's that. The globalists know this. I think they are deliberately trying to phase out gas-powered vehicles (and make everything impossibly expensive) so people lose their freedom to travel and are left with no choice but to live in urban centers.

Electric Vehicles are a Scam

https://rumble.com/v47jga3-electric-...re-a-scam.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v44y4ml
    Last edited by Pris; 18th January 2024 at 02:26.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (18th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2024), Ivanhoe (18th January 2024), Yoda (18th January 2024)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I've owned one EV with less than a 100 mile charge, If I rode it the way I wanted to I got a solid 55 miles per full charge,

None of my Tesla's have had less than 200mile range (I guess though, tbh it was fast enough to make a 15 min city pretty damn huge if you had a nice strait away).

I've owned a combustion vehicle since I was 13, the lack of maintenance on electric cars and the efficiency are just so hard to ignore.

HOWEVER, you are absolutely right, unless you have solar your self or some way to generate electricity you're pretty damn dependent on others to move (though.... how is petro based fuel different?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (18th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2024), Reinhard (21st January 2024), Yoda (18th January 2024)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think it is very good that Elon Musk is aware of the dangers...

Elon Musk:

I am uncomfortable growing Tesla to be a leader in AI & robotics without having ~25% voting control. Enough to be influential, but not so much that I can’t be overturned.

Unless that is the case, I would prefer to build products outside of Tesla. You don’t seem to understand that Tesla is not one startup, but a dozen. Simply look at the delta between what Tesla does and GM.

As for stock ownership itself being enough motivation, Fidelity and other own similar stakes to me. Why don’t they show up for work?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2024), Inversion (20th January 2024), Reinhard (21st January 2024), Yoda (20th January 2024)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This might be an old arrest? Regardless, every so often this bunch of ridiculous 'patriots' do seem to make an appearance with their 'law enforcement' buddies... so if this is an old image getting new attention, good.

I really like the "oh gee, what's this" Elon Musk bringing attention to the obvious. People really do need to WAKE UP. Thanks, Elon, you're reaching them with X!

Last edited by Pris; 21st January 2024 at 19:23.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (21st January 2024), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2024), mountain_jim (11th February 2024), Reinhard (21st January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

11. Link to Post #126
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,606 times in 21,138 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

This might be an old arrest? Regardless, every so often this bunch of ridiculous 'patriots' do seem to make an appearance with their 'law enforcement' buddies... so if this is an old image getting new attention, good.

I really like the "oh gee, what's this" Elon Musk bringing attention to the obvious. People really do need to WAKE UP. Thanks, Elon, you're reaching them with X!

And the so-called "fact-checkers" sites like: AP & Reuters are deafening silent about this ... they want the masses to buy this obvious bs crap! ... to push a certain political narrative.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (21st January 2024), Pris (21st January 2024), Reinhard (21st January 2024), TargeT (22nd January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd January 2024), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2024), TargeT (22nd January 2024), Vangelo (23rd January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Thanks

• Watch Jordan Peterson’s Face as Sam Harris Attacks Elon Musk:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pris (23rd January 2024), Yoda (23rd January 2024)

17. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Watch Jordan Peterson’s Face as Sam Harris Attacks Elon Musk:

I found what looks like the long version of this interview. The moment where you'd expect Jordan Peterson to get a chance to respond to that deranged nonsense from Sam Harris, it suddenly cuts and moves on to the next topic. How convenient. ;p

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (24th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2024), Yoda (23rd January 2024)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sharing this here!

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/...868608666?s=20

See new posts
    Conversation
    Clandestine
    @WarClandestine
    Trump’s support is stronger than its ever been.

Despite the Biden regime weaponizing all levers of government against Trump, raiding his home, indicting him, deploying all assets against him, etc.

This confirms the People are not buying what the MSM are selling. Meaning they are getting their news from independent/alternative media.

Trump’s rise in support can be largely attributed to Elon leveling the playing field on Twitter. Elon allowed for the free flow of information, and truth has risen to the top of a marketplace of free ideas. None of this would be happening if Elon does not buy the de facto public square and remove the algos that were brainwashing the masses.

Some of the most impactful citizen journalists currently shaping public perception, were banned from Twitter and were not allowed to speak, myself included. Stories that were 100% factual were labeled as disinformation, Hunter’s Laptop, US funded Biolabs in Ukraine, the list goes on and on.

This is why I have been so supportive of Elon. His actions made all of this possible. He gave us the tools to fight back against the machine, and it’s working. We are waking up millions of people with truth by circumventing the corrupt legacy media.

We are starting to see the rise of citizen journalist bear fruit. It’s reflecting in the polls and at the ballot box. We are winning.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1597428

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), mountain_jim (11th February 2024), Yoda (25th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Thanks

• Elon Musk’s $56bn Tesla payment blocked by US court:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (1st February 2024), Yoda (31st January 2024)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,634 times in 573 posts

[LIST]
    I just voted
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st January 2024), Pris (3rd February 2024), Yoda (31st January 2024)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    Thanks

• Billionaire Ken Griffin Just Dropped MASSIVE Bombshell About Tesla:

• 00:00 Ken Griffin's remarks on Tesla highlight the company's lead over Ford and GM, emphasizing Tesla's potential in software development for self-driving cars.
    • 06:15 Elon Musk's $56 billion compensation package was voided by a court in Delaware, which Elon Musk might appeal or the package might be revised.
    • 08:21 Evergrande's liquidation and China's economic issues indicate a potential crisis, with significant implications for the Chinese economy and global investments.
    • 10:53 Google, Microsoft, and AMD reported earnings, with notable growth in cloud services and data centers, positioning AMD as a strong player in the market.
    • 12:15 The Federal Reserve's interest rate decision aims to monitor inflation trends, focusing on real estate prices and the overall economic momentum, likely holding rates steady for the time being.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (1st February 2024), Pris (3rd February 2024), Yoda (1st February 2024)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    Thanks

• Elon Musk’s $56bn Tesla payment blocked by US court:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pris (3rd February 2024), Yoda (2nd February 2024)

29. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nerdrotic: Gina Carano and Elon Musk STRIKE BACK at Disney.
    "Don't try to ruin my life with lies when your life can be ruined with the truth" - Gina Carano

• Gina Carano and Elon SUE Disney! Cancel Culture Gets CANCELED:

Fun side note: Nerdrotic says he "refuses" to call X... X and wants to hang onto calling it Twitter. I always thought that Twitter was for twits -- hence the name. Because only twits would go on a social media platform that abuses the users like Twitter used to. I think that's the inside joke. Linguistics is everything.

And Now For Something Completely Different... Monty Python Olympics | Upper Class Twit of The Year

Last edited by Pris; 9th February 2024 at 06:40.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (11th February 2024), Vangelo (21st March 2024), Yoda (9th February 2024)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Thanks

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (11th February 2024), Pris (11th February 2024), Yoda (11th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would you look at that!

Thought I'd repost the pics here by themselves in all their glory.
    Yup, so much for Putin's "isolation" and Carlson being a disgraced and fading journalist -- lol!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (11th February 2024), mountain_jim (11th February 2024), Yoda (11th February 2024)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,648 times in 8,704 posts

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/...071516538?s=20

"If you look around San Francisco, near the X headquarters, it's a zombie apocalypse."
    -- Elon Musk
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2024), ClearWater (11th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (11th February 2024), lisalu (12th February 2024), Pris (11th February 2024), Yoda (11th February 2024)

37. Link to Post #139
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's an older comment from Elon Musk (assuming it's real) that's aged rather well!

There's a battle going on between Elon Musk and Disney!...
    There are rumors that Elon may be looking into acquiring Disney?! He's certainly putting out some signs that he might!

"They're Forcing This Nonsense On Us" Elon Musk’s Hostile Takeover To ‘De-Wokify’ Failing Disney

TalkTV: In a clash between Hollywood and Silicon Valley, Elon Musk has taken a stand against alleged left-wing bias at Disney. The controversy began when Disney parted ways with "The Mandalorian" star Gina Carano in 2021 due to her conservative views. Carano, who has criticized Disney on Fox News, is now taking the entertainment giant to court, with Musk backing her up. The Tesla CEO has even hinted at the possibility of acquiring Disney, adding fuel to the fire.

The conflict between Carano and Disney has sparked a debate over freedom of speech. Online commentators argue that Carano was merely expressing her political beliefs and that she should not have been fired. Supporters of Musk are rallying behind him and eagerly anticipating the potential hostile takeover of Disney.

Musk has intensified his attacks on Disney in recent weeks, even publishing an internal diversity and inclusion memo that was circulating within the company. Furthermore, the popular TV show "South Park" has satirized Disney's diversity and inclusion efforts, further adding to the ridicule surrounding the entertainment giant.

The situation brings into question the future of Disney and its ability to recover from recent controversies. Under former CEO Bob Chepek, Disney reportedly lost $150 billion and saw a 45% drop in profits due to what critics call a "go-woke, go-broke" agenda. Bob Iger, who was brought back to the company to redirect its direction, has faced criticism for his inability to combat the perceived left-wing influence within Disney.

Elon Musk's potential acquisition of Disney raises intriguing possibilities for the future of the company. Known for his ambitious projects aimed at advancing humanity, Musk sees the infiltration of woke ideology in institutions as a hindrance to progress. By acquiring influential organizations like Twitter and potentially Disney, Musk hopes to redirect the cultural narrative towards sanity and refocus on important endeavors such as making humans a multi-planetary species.

Mirror on Rumble:
    https://rumble.com/v4d57fo-they-re-f...o-de-woki.html

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2024), ClearWater (19th February 2024), Vangelo (21st March 2024), Yoda (15th February 2024)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Twitter... Disney...

Meanwhile, back in Canada...

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Why not, eh? We can use some help up here!
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1600490

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2024), ClearWater (19th February 2024), Vangelo (21st March 2024), Yoda (15th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast