+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can You Truly Be Happy Without Self-honesty?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,678 times in 21,149 posts

Exclamation Can You Truly Be Happy Without Self-honesty?

• Can You Truly Be Happy Without Self-honesty?

Happiness for me, is to find your TRUE passion without being told what that suppose to be, but you found it from within! ... Finding what excites you the most >>> that is connected to HELP others at the same time ... Feeling correctness in using your real (God given?) creative talents, gifts almost "effortless" because it came from the heart not your "rational mind only".

When you found your true talents/gifts and follow your passion without relaying too much what other people "think" is possible or "impossible" ... You have your own unique path to find out what makes you really happy >>> what resonates with you the most ... This "spiritual journey" of self-discovery MUST (in my view) be done in self-honesty ... Which many assume is "not important" or "super obvious" meanwhile not living up to it ... Not living in self-honesty WILL always be "mirrored" back at you 24/7.

So you can have all the talents/gifts but if you lie to yourself you eventually will NOT have a really happy fulfilling meaningful live. Deep inside, you know you are not who you're supposed to be ... So "happiness" has multiple layers/factors/indicators that need to be 100% transparent & clear to you ...

If you are good in "pretending" or "acting" eventually you are mostly ended up being surrounded by others doing the same and guess what you're NOT going to like anymore after while.

Being genuine & authentic is KEY to attract others who are on the same vibe/level. When done, you manifest much more what HELPS you to the core than anything else. Which makes you more happy than anything else. Too many people know deep inside they have too much fakeness around them ... Assuming it is the "only" way <<< that is a mind-trap! ... Go beyond the mass conditioning ... Happiness depends heavily on self-honesty!

Do not confuse "projected pessimism" on to you as a form of self-honesty ... Most pessimists have a very low self-esteem, feeling incompetent by default ... When a (false) pessimists believes their own created stories in their minds, it becomes a "way of living" they think they are "realists" and become "brilliant" aka "experts" in "how NOT to do things" >>> making up endless excuses not to live their life to the fullest potential.
    • So do NOT fall in to the trap of "brilliant" pessimists when they project their own incompetence ON TO YOU ... that has nothing to do with living in self-honesty.
    The moment you know you are truthful towards yourself and ALLOW that to be expressed outwardly, and you find your own "tribe" that resonates with what you stand for >>> appreciating you for what you are ... all from a "truth perspective" not from a "role play perspective" you WILL find much faster happiness & excitement that way. Without that, without genuine (constructive based) feedback, it feels empty & shallow.

Know yourself first ... allow expressing your true self with all the possible mistakes that comes with it as long as you are willing to look at it (important part of living in self honesty) you WILL grow out of any conditioning that is holding you back.
    • If you choose not to do all the above, you will most likely be surrounded by people doing the same, an endless perpetual confirmation bias loop. Echo chamber of "like-minded" people.
    When you sense somebody is faking happiness, it is more than often a "psychological survival mode" to "fit in" not wanting to be an outsider ... Meanwhile, being an "insider" IS the thing that keeps them heavily conditioned.

It takes a lot of courage & effort to really break free from how others want you to "fit in" ... Programmed to do certain things assuming "it will make you happy" >>> even if it is mostly fake and/or shallow.
    • Can you see your own destructive habits / programmed behavior? ... If not, what do you think can change that? ... Read all the above again!
    In my view, real happiness always goes hand in hand with living in truth, genuineness and being authentic ... Without that you will notice that fake happiness will not last, you may feel "good" for a short period believing the self-deception, but eventually truth will catch up.

DISCLAIMER: My shared insights here are NOT meant to "please" anyone ... When you try pleasing others all the time, you will notice there is always somebody who is "not pleased" ... lol ... So it is much better to let go of playing nice 24/7 and be as truthful you can be. That does not mean you are always 100% correct nor perfect ... but at least you are willing to look at anything you say or claim that may be "flawed" or missing out deeper perceptions/insights you may have overlooked. People can sense if you are willing to learn something new or not.

Most in this world works like a mirror ... what you assume it is will often manifest faster, but that does not mean it is happening everywhere. Your focus determines the mirror!

When you are super judgmental, you most likely end up being surrounded by people doing exactly that!

Happiness will not thrive if you are permanent on "high alert" (near anxiety levels) and it will certainly not thrive if you are judgmental 24/7 ... Some people are raised that way and do not know better.
    • The art of letting go is also a big part of finding happiness in life.
    Enough said ... you get the picture, what in my view the "core ingredients" are to experience faster true happiness.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    November 16, 2023 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--
    • I have written all the above after watching this video today, November 16, 2023:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th November 2023 at 17:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (16th November 2023), Ewan (17th November 2023), Harmony (17th November 2023), Heart to heart (16th November 2023), Ioneo (16th November 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (16th November 2023), Mari (17th November 2023), Mercedes (17th November 2023), Michi (16th November 2023), Pam (17th November 2023), Sérénité (17th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2023), thepainterdoug (17th November 2023), Vangelo (17th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Default Re: Can You Truly Be Happy Without Self-honesty?

Thanks for sharing your gnosis on this essential topic John.

I totally agree with what you've said above, and don't have much to add right now (maybe I will after a bit of reflection and sleep), other than to say that I am noticing the more I step into and live in self honesty, the harder it becomes to not be truthful with myself. It's like the lines become sharper and closer, allowing for less and less deviation from my truth. Something that was easy to lie to myself about a few months a go, is now not possible to do.

This is one of the biggest changes we as humans are going through atm, and it's being mirrored in the macrocosm of world events. Anything that isn't in harmony with nature is being increasingly squeezed, until it either aligns more and more, or it implodes.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Ewan (17th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th November 2023), Harmony (17th November 2023), Heart to heart (16th November 2023), Ioneo (17th November 2023), Mari (17th November 2023), Mercedes (17th November 2023), Pam (17th November 2023), Vangelo (17th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

Last edited by Harmony; 17th November 2023 at 07:11. Reason: embedding Instagram reel video
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2023), Ewan (17th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2023), Harmony (17th November 2023), Mercedes (17th November 2023), Pam (17th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Can You Truly Be Happy Without Self-honesty?

100% related: The Story of Emma Kok
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (17th November 2023), Ewan (17th November 2023), Harmony (17th November 2023), Mercedes (17th November 2023), Pam (17th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Can You Truly Be Happy Without Self-honesty?

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Awesome would be cool if there is a device that can detect if someone is really authentic or not ... but if some people really believe their own lies (self-deception) then most lie-detectors may not register that as a lie >>> it becomes a "white washed lie" ... but as those 2 videos that Sérénité shared with us here shows it must be both correct: ... truth + authenticity ... so not "believed lies" lies" posing as "truth".

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th November 2023 at 19:41.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

I cannot be, once Im aware of my inner deception convincing me of my honesty. It can be tricky .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread