+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Montana Megaliths - Ground Penetrating Radar Results At Sage Wall

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 123,666 times in 20,501 posts

Exclamation Montana Megaliths - Ground Penetrating Radar Results At Sage Wall

• Lost Ancient Ruins Uncovered in North America? (Should NOT Exist) - Sage Wall Montana Megaliths:
    • Montana Megaliths - Ground Penetrating Radar Results At Sage Wall:
    Follow Mike Collins on his Wandering Wolf Rumble & YouTube Channels:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3v1j1h/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd December 2023 at 11:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (3rd December 2023), Alekahn2 (25th November 2023), Casey Claar (3rd December 2023), Dennis Leahy (26th November 2023), Ewan (25th November 2023), Harmony (25th November 2023), haroldsails (3rd December 2023), Inversion (3rd December 2023), Ioneo (25th November 2023), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th November 2023), Mercedes (25th November 2023), Nasu (25th November 2023), onawah (25th November 2023), Raskolnikov (25th November 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (25th November 2023), TelosianEmbrace (3rd December 2023), TrumanCash (26th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,397 times in 960 posts

Default Re: Montana Megaliths - Ground Penetrating Radar Results At Sage Wall

Cool info, John. Am glad you gave it a thread.

Seems like a constructed thing from the pics. The guys do say they donít know for sure if it is a constructed thing, which says to me that they might be honest.

My awareness of modern sensor/forensic tech says that this question could be answered in a few days. If the blocks were broken from a monolithic intrusive volcanic dike, mineral signatures would relate blocks with their mates. Not like if they were quarried elsewhere, randomly, at least as far as we know.

I watched a bit into the Baalbek talk+pics too, to about 1:05 of ~1 hr 50. Am looking forward to catching the rest of it.

One thing that I noted that they missed, is the Texas Rock Wall. Those blocks donít look nearly as big, but it seems noteworthy for a past big scale construction.

My opinion, currently, on these historical big rock block works, is this: it would be cool to do, but why?

The fabricator part of me wants to use big rocks for shelter, but all these historic works seem to be for defence of some kind. Physical or cultural.

Would be good if such abilities are around, before the soon 12k-interval micronova hits (~4 decades on, according to Ben Davidson). Seems rock is a good shield for that electrical and physical ejecta, makes me love Godís Mineral Kingdom even more.

~8D
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 25th November 2023 at 07:00.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023), Harmony (25th November 2023), Mercedes (25th November 2023), Nasu (25th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,397 times in 960 posts

Found a wall that looks quite similar, in the US state of Michigan.

Iím subbed to this YT chan, have enjoyed 4 or 5 vids so far, and have no reason to suspect that she is part of any disinformation campaign.

She says the wall began as a sedimentary sandstone layer about 1 billion years ago, and got turned vertical by earth movements since then. Then, (hypothetically) the softer sediments originally above and below it eroded more rapidly, after this volume ended up at the surface.

If the above explanation is true, I can see why only really vertical hard sediments appear to be like a high wall: anything not vertical would fall over. I wonder if there are examples of (collapsed) not-quite-vertical ones, not as noteworthy but still evidently from the same geologic process.

Edit: An explanation is given for the fracture pattern, with a couple examples elsewhere.

What Made This Giant Wall? | Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan

Alexis Dahl
    48.6K subscribers

6005 views Dec 1, 2023
    ďIn the middle of the Michigan woods, is what looks like a giant brick wall. Where did it come from?Ē

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 2nd December 2023 at 06:47. Reason: As noted in the text

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Casey Claar (3rd December 2023), TargeT (2nd December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,648 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Lost Ancient Ruins Uncovered in
    Can you provide more details on the "ground penetrating radar" ?

The text in quotes above screams "buzz words" and "liar" to me (or if not liar... heavy HEAVY manipulation of truth) and the video wasn't helpful, did I miss a linked reference?

also... the very very few pictures of the equipment and the deployment does makes me think of a misunderstanding from the content creator or a huge leap. This type of subterranean exploration is no where near "new" and using the word "Radar" in this context is a huge red flag.

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    My opinion, currently, on these historical big rock block works, is this: it would be cool to do, but why?
    Name a structure that was built in a different way (and is older).

The actual why... well that's a reach, but the above is certainly a huge factor.
    Last edited by TargeT; 2nd December 2023 at 06:52.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2023), mojo (3rd December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 123,666 times in 20,501 posts

Thumbs up Re: Montana Megaliths - Ground Penetrating Radar Results At Sage Wall

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Lost Ancient Ruins Uncovered in
    Can you provide more details on the "ground penetrating radar" ?

The text in quotes above screams "buzz words" and "liar" to me (or if not liar... heavy HEAVY manipulation of truth) and the video wasn't helpful, did I miss a linked reference?

also... the very very few pictures of the equipment and the deployment does makes me think of a misunderstanding from the content creator or a huge leap. This type of subterranean exploration is no where near "new" and using the word "Radar" in this context is a huge red flag.

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Name a structure that was built in a different way (and is older).

The actual why... well that's a reach, but the above is certainly a huge factor.
    Ask all your inquiring (radar) questions here:

Mike Collins on his "Wandering Wolf" Rumble & YouTube Channels:

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd December 2023 at 11:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (3rd December 2023), TargeT (3rd December 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,648 times in 8,694 posts

Ask all your inquiring (radar) questions here:
    I don't really have to.. I ask questions I know the answer to in public forums, if we don't spark conversation and hopefully education why else participate (I mean aside from the obvious ego-stroke.. even this forum has "likes").

We strangely divide the electro/magnetic spectrum into separate frequency ranges (the boundaries are all "fuzzy" or approximate because the characteristics of the waves continuously and smoothly change as their wavelength changes). The portion that we can easily observe/measure really shouldn't be separated, rather it should be labeled based on it's effect (visible, heat, resonate (*this is the most important part, I have nothing to back this statement; but I think that certain isotopes emit particles (this is exhaustively defined elsewhere on this forum by me at least) that move at frequency that is close to resonance with our DNA, this is why excessive exposure damages the majority of our cell's "programing" and leaves other life fairly unaffected. This can be expanded on quite a bit but it's mostly just an intellectual exercise (strangely... this is the same "proof" that spawned E=MC^2... so,,, valid? (hahaha)).

But, these are just my thoughts on something that is only marginally connected to this topic; however I will stand by the premise that I saw nothing in the video that showed they know how to "look underground"...... in fact it just looks like fan fiction.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

mojo (3rd December 2023), Sunray (3rd December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,352 times in 5,632 posts

Hi all, Just looking at the wall images above I notice a distinct difference in the construction that we find in pre-Inca megalithic structures. To me that seems a huge thing and hints at manmade but perhaps made by giants but nowhere near the precise construction found in Peru and other locations.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread