+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A letter of a wider love the narrow path

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default A letter of a wider love the narrow path

This letter is not finished it's hardly begun, I ask please don't post too mush distraction
    partly the wars in europe and middle east drove me to return from a year or more off grid no internet

I wrote my parents letters of my love before dementia or death could interfere to be sure nothing was left unspoken. i wish to express also the joy/pleasure of so many friends/associates, acquaintances and even strangers with whom i shared that special magic ....
    the arch of electric life current, telepathy, and and an inexplicable magical bond and unspeakable secrets, as well as ''regular people who are just right .... kind and know respect and even love.

i wanted my friends of faith to recount the promises of the past
    now
    fulfilled.

The new heaven, [sky] new earth, [ America= New World] the land of plenty/abundance
    the new city jerUSAlem with USA in center of the name [not by chance]
    NEW YORK CITY The 1st Capitol of USA and global banking capitol
    prosperity abundance.

I want to recite the 1st 2 songs i wrote in 1974 at 15
    Guns for Jesus and the Kissinger Coup

to review the truth of whats been told in ages past
    the betrayal of Odin who made a deal with a witch {Loki in disguise] on the road to rule Asgard' and destroyed it ... his wife sons balder=loveincarnate

We have been reunited from amongst all the world in America for a reason
    given the internet [AI] an instrument [owned and run by military] ultimate evil has given us the chance to [like telephones] instead of telepathy]to
    express our inner love even under surveillance of the monster/beast who hates love.

i walked a million [near] miles barefoot 22 countries in white robe to meet any surviving royalty of the ways of the ancient of days books and second looks
    and as a visible clinical testimony to what i say feel and know and experienced
    i love you as a mother brother father and infant babe !

Our lives are not religious but magic,
    that majesty of the source of all kindnesses inventive intelligence and good

There are no rights to fight for there are [privileges blessings and the heart [anagram for earth] there is no battle Hollywooders say "I love my work" it's not work, but pleasure, there is no fight amongst us.

I truly have met amazing souls and expression of gratitude is old fashioned
    Altitude is Altitude [Charles] and the highest attitude is gratitude.

do not be critical of my songs they seen from a child's eyes
    these are the 1st 2

I see your Gun-Boat-Diplomacy,
    The Middle-East,
    Guns for Jesus
    The “World-Police”
    Central-Intellegence
    the Mafia-Cheif
    The Oil-King-Banker,
    Politician and Priest.

REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES CHANTING

The “Dungeon-Master”, The Dungeon-Master,
    can you name the master,
    can you name the Dungeon-Master,
    Well, that’s the game of the Dungeon-Master

And they call me a commie
    I cry that ain’t true
    then next I blaspheme the Red, White and Blue
    patriotism has failed me
    since the Kissenger-Coup’s
    and all the institutions have failed me too

Well some are too hot
    and some are too cold
    their bodies are bought
    as their souls are sold
    till they’re rotting away
    from growing old
    to be buried below
    with their bags full of gold.
    REPEAT CHORUS
    Well some are too fat
    and some are too thin
    and some are just losers
    who can never win
    at the Pearly-Gates
    they lined-up to get in
    as they bargained with each other
    for a lesser sin.
    REPEAT CHORUS
    me 1973

the songs are NOT religious but bare the influence on a 14 yr old

The highest truths go unspoken
    But we may speak write if we desire though that inner silent peace connection tells us everything!
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2023), Ewan (5th December 2023), Harmony (6th December 2023), Ioneo (5th December 2023), Pris (5th December 2023), thepainterdoug (5th December 2023), Yoda (6th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,291 times in 3,172 posts

Default Re: A letter of a wider love the narrow path

7he5ource/ thanks for this . I am multi tasking and will think over with a more complete thought later on. As a song writer myself, I find it a great challenge to hold content,say what I want to say , convey information, while combining music, melody etc with a goal of people wanting to listen to it all. Not easy.

we are living a very difficult 3d dilemma if you are one who is awake and care .

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ewan (5th December 2023), Harmony (6th December 2023), Ioneo (5th December 2023), Pris (5th December 2023), Yoda (6th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

n regards to the song ... I grew up in the 60's 70's [cold war height] when TV news was telling the public that nuclear war was imminent pretty much daily
    I blame this doomsday news for the drug dealer epidemic .... gonna die, why not take experimental poisons/drugs?

GUNBOAT DIPLOMACY was a common term used to describe how USA military [and British] would bomb opposition into submission.
    I'm not taking any sides just a history lesson/memory.
    I watched 5 hours of news daily at age 15 [1973] jumping channels to documentaries and investigative journalism.

Kissinger [called the ''Kissinger of death] - R. Keelan]. was on the news interviewed daily as drugs became "normal" promoted by the same TV Studios which broadcast the doomsday news through the cold war.
    Our public school had a bomb shelter in the basement and an air-raid-siren on the roof. {and a well known dope dealer 8 years old]
    people were petrified with fear ... take the pill.

A form of psychological gunboat diplomacy yet despite this it was the [end of] "Golden Age" Hollywood shifting and the greaat stars of the greatest films fading.
    Cheap gas, product quality security and a mostly productive positive happy society.

The less developed nations suffering so America [Europe} can live kingly lives, a "consumer society".
    The gunboat diplomacy ensuring the flow of goods and production.

Ive studied physics and know of no 2 things in the universe that are EQUAL ... the civil "right" [privileges] movement created a counter culture based on fear and preaching love and peace.
    I lived with musicians at 15 [one a draft dodger] and it took time to see the lack of gratitude in the protesting and complaining
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th December 2023), Yoda (6th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE STAR-SHIP OF BETHLEHEM

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of king Herod, behold there came wise-men from the east to Jerusalem, saying where is he that is born king of the Jews for we have seen his STAR.
    In the east and come here to worship him (Mat. 2:1-2). Then Herod privately called the wise men, inquiring diligently at exactly what time the STAR appeared (Mat. 2:7).
    When they had heard the king they departed and lo, the STAR which they saw in the east went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was (Mat. 2:9). When they saw the STAR they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy (Mat. 2:10). And when they were come into the house they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down to worship him, and presented treasure of gold and exotic herbs (mat. 2:10). And there were near Bethlehem, shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the ANGEL OF THE LORD came upon them, and the glory of the lord shone brightly all around them, and they were sore afraid. And the ANGEL said “Fear not for behold I bring you tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto this day is born a savior, which is Christ the lord”? Then suddenly there was with the ANGEL a multitude of heavenly host praising god and saying glory to god in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men. And it came to pass that when the ANGELS were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, let us go now to Bethlehem and see that which the lord has made known to us (Luke 2:8-15).
    “For there were in that area (Bethlehem) shepherds abiding in the field, watching their flocks by night” (Luke 2:8).

==================================================

some say the star was a conjunction [let them read 1054[
    but it moved and stopped over a geographical location on earth
    some of earth's richest men left money/gold and pharonic embalming herbs

this is not a conjunction

I wrote this and several other songs [hymns] to express the truth of what ppl call ''earth'' and the secret services of ET visitations
    and more gratitude ... like thanksgiving never ends Christmas Eve a continuation, of new worlds giving and expansion.
    What Hanukkah brings is celebration of light in time of darkness.

Already posted here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...p-of-Bethlehem I feel it can be remembered as a mystic said
    "I have given you the message of great joy" even ecstasy. Eternal Love. Wide love / Narrow Path ?
    In Discipline lies great freedom" .... wide and narrow.

This song writen by a 9 yr old Australian Boy

Go perfect into peace
    peace, mighty majestic and moulded upon the satin whipped waves of the heaven
    Roam in orchards of twilight aapples, and Drawn by a million vermillion stallions
    Shadow dappled accross the fields of legend-
    Go perfect into peace

Go perfect into peace
    Grave and golden,
    free of fiery-fury
    Bathed in the glowing tears of dawn
    Night washed, Night-webbed-
    Go perfect into peace

In the 50s my dad worked for Data Control an American Tech Firm working to create THIS version of public internet civilians use. The original [now called dark web] was a weapon to launch nukes. When computers took up whole buildings with tubes and giant capacitors, etc. Try to remember when you use this myriad of satellites engulfing earth that its not a plaything but highly destructive in its original purpose
    the satellites microwave earth.

I am grateful to know the truth to share and to connect in any way with kindred souls. And that Love came first and last.

Speaking with Rabbis from Canada youish Congress I was told the word G-D cannot be used [like a rubber stamp] nor can any name or deification of that origin, hence we live lives as sectarians without shortcuts using names said to hold power
    the energy power just is
    as I just am
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 6th December 2023 at 11:55.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Yoda (6th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I once listened to this Hymn Midnight clear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gd3To23gaM so famous for ""peace on earth and good will to man"
    BUT FOR ME the interesting words state earths creatures must crouch low as ANGELS in the sky force them to
    Mankind is called to climb higher but only in this state of crouching crawling ... These angels called ETV's [extraterrestrial Vehicles] by the military
    Also midnight is not 12 o-clock it's just before dawn 2-4 am

Throughout mythology/Theology/Lores/Legends/philosophy [Ive studied upwards of 400 perhaps 5 or 5 hundred there appear common themes "archetypes"
    In "the rapture" [sometimes harvest] harpazo ... live beings are taken exactly like "beam me up scotty" exactly!!! Sometimes just genetic codes are taken for storage, sometimes but rarely in mass usually from abduction account ALONE around 2-4 am

BE CAREFUL most written texts are corrupted by the military going back thousands of years
    Allah didn't tell Mohamed that if he kills infidels he gets 40 VIRGIN porcupines
    WATCH ,,,, in Catholicism and most near all mainstream religion one must DIE to get to heaven , hence Ive preceded this with some homework
    The Book of Philip one of Christ's chosen apostles [know ye not ye are GODS" PHILIP TELLS IT STRAIGHT
    One must reach g-d while alive, after death it is impossible to reach G-d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rome originally called "the church of Saturnalia" or "church of satan/lies/murder"
    took out PHILIPS'S testimony as did all militaries to entice ppl to serve the army
    Roman soldiers were promised many things after death in battle,

sorry for bad spells ... i cannot see the board

AS xmass approaches and Jan 6th Trump's orthodox xmass in Russia, I fathom all celestial things xmass is a midnight festival like Halloween as imv should be thanksgiving
    giving thanks

the word abduct means "to be taken" usually selection chosen.
    consider eternity and beyond ... no matter what the specimens are used for [unless by demons] the positive applications of such harvesting is
    breathtaking I am speaking from love intelligence and expansion.

in Physics all planets die.
    So do suns and other space junk, but some are chosen to go beyond because of this love whose authority is absolute.

Who knew KIng Arthur is Jesus Christ Ron Elis says so and was taken from Odessa where the war began

He is the great bear the maya 7 makaw the big dipper

Remember Roslyn Chapel ?
    There is a lore that all the land [England Ireland] hated christ who lived there and conspired to kill him
    the rich elite

THey paid and sold tickets to watch the crucifixion those who watched became known as "the watchers" voyeurism

I think there is a film called "watchers detailing this pseudo-history

The Ayatollah stated in an interview Iran wouldnt do "testing" with nukes but would drop the 1st viable prototype on the vatican on xmass
    There is a tremendous amount of spite and hate which I point out not for fear's sake but from love as a precaution.

And ye, beneath life's crushing load,
    whose forms are bending low,
    who toil along the climbing way
    with painful steps and slow,
    look now!
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 7th December 2023 at 12:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

another song sme timeframe 1972-3
    TOY GUN

It’s a Toy-Gun in the hands of a child,
    it’s the politician who lies with a smile,
    it’s the shattered lives and illusions of love,
    battered by lies when push comes to shove.

The men at the top once more untrue,
    the masses of people unsure what to do,
    an aborted fetus is thrown in the trash,
    masking guilt and pain the insensitive laugh.

The cold blackened heart of a serial killer,
    the manuscripts sold, a new best selling thriller,
    sleeping souls in a spell, forgotten, forsaken,
    as in the dungeons of Hell the Dragon awakens.

As the politician once more lies with a smile,
    a Toy-Gun is placed in the hands of a child.
    Nov. 72

Contact sports =a precursor or practice of testing for military action
    competition adrenaline junkies steroidal ogres who by injecting animal DNA/RNA into their matrix become part animal [more so]
    when police arrested peaceful pot-lovers for illegal substances its ironic they were shooting steroids at the gym
    I did interviews with older police from that time [60s 70s] who admitted at least 70% police use of steroids = illegal drug use..

Now tech supplies weapons that can vaporize any part of or all of earth's surface as well as near by planets
    Tesla wasn't embellishing when he bragged he could destroy earth and other planets
    this is why colleagues in science called him a crackpot

A billionaire Arab made way to to use garbage tp make webs that irrigate desserts re-forestation of sand.

but one point was that push-button vaporization SHOULD have made conventional warfare obsolete.
    So lab nerds would rule over muscle-men.

the most powerful atomic bombs were obsolete in 1960s because the tesla harmonic electric weapon was several [hundred/thousand] times more powerful
    Energy Directed Weapons

that ''toy gun'' can today vaporize mars into particulate ... this isnt very public info but humor me its true and imagine what experiments the military might try with such forbidden knowledge ... a poison apple in the guarding of paradise

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    7he5ource/ thanks for this . I am multi tasking and will think over with a more complete thought later on. As a song writer myself, I find it a great challenge to hold content,say what I want to say , convey information, while combining music, melody etc with a goal of people wanting to listen to it all. Not easy.

we are living a very difficult 3d dilemma if you are one who is awake and care .

how many ppl are leaving their estate wills to the Gates foundation?
    {bob the slob chillin dillan} Good is bad and bad is good}
    so a healthy human population fixes deforestation causing climate change and overuse of fuels and harmful tech

Well WHAT you write makes all the s#it happen = why nothing is happening!
    IN MY VIEW IMV .... ppl write like Crosby stills Nash and young said "EVERYONE CARRYING SIGN SAYING WE ARE RIGHT EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG"

see how this just accentuates the conflict there was NO counter culture revolution it was a CIA/Tavistock military experiment in mass ,mind control
    using the AIR WAVES [bible says the rebel Lucifer is angel prince of the AIR! [waves] radio waves from satellites inside earth dome.

There are no new messages in the NEW AGE philosophy it all goes back 60,000 yrs in archeology and 6-8000 in religious history .
    Everyone 'channeling some poor soul from the dead [no rest for the wicked]
    We are all the way into a full blown 6th [historical archeology] EXTINCTION .... ppl eat fake food, GMO lab grown hydroponic plastic/wood filler non food
    as it says at the end THERE WILL BE A FAMINE IN THE LAND this isnt starving biafrians its fat normal looking canada/americans/europeans
    no REAL food anymore a biology experiment on overpopulated masses.

No politician ever mentioned [its begin9ing] to mention overpopulation cause who would vote for a guy who wants to kill you

my music at age 14 [i preceded greta by 50 some years] when i had 2 LIVE GIGS set up for radio some mafia thugs broke my arm with a bat

it was an act of love

not sure if u can follow me

see if wrote all i "KNOW" [not think] to be true i couldn't live that long and no one would buy it
    its real counter culture ... if you met me you [high chances] wouldn't like me cause i dont have a culturally political correctness
    i have what i believe is real love the escape from earth data [and message] that would break most families and cause a collapse
    the one thats inevitable anyways but my message is there is tech already working to leave completely but ppl are caught in a soul trap with mountains of drama
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 8th December 2023 at 16:15. Reason: quote

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread