+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Friends Lost? Will it Ever be Mended?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,635 times in 573 posts

Default Re: Friends Lost? Will it Ever be Mended?

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    The main things I notice are the absolute lack of desire for most to engage in any of critical thinking...
    I'm glad you mentioned this TravelerJim. I have been thinking about it all day. Specifically, that I have noticed that they not only are incapable of thinking critically but they believe anyone who questions their dogma is a not only a bad person but they are also a real threat to everyone's safety. It seems we are now living in Orwell's 1984. For those unfamiliar with that dystopian novel, the act of questioning authority and seeking the truth is the central theme of the book. People are put in jail and are re-programmed if they are caught disagreeing with the official narrative or not using NewSpeak.
    Oyyy...
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2023), Bluegreen (20th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (30th December 2023), Franny (20th December 2023), Harmony (20th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2023), thepainterdoug (28th December 2023), TravelerJim (20th December 2023), wondering (20th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,730 posts

I feel I do not have a real community as I imagine one I would be happy in. I interact superficially but like to be home alone. The main reason I have ended up being so hermit like is that I am actually extremely picky. For example, I want to live with people who are not biased. I am interested and curious about many different contexts and ways of living BUT WITHOUT INVERSION> I repudiate EVIL. and I cannot stand a cult of particular idealistic persuasions. I am grappling with life as paradox. There are dual coin faces on situations. best not to get too attached to what is constantly morphing IMO. Where paradox is not honored, IMO that is where the mind gets trapped. IMO Paradox is our play.

I do not think I am right but I am aware I have a POV. That is fine if I can let go of beliefs with new energy and information. People DO live in cult like mind sets.

There is then a strong need to find others thinking that way. In my area, several people I like are strong Christian religion followers. The fundamental aspect is that Jesus is the Way, The TRUTH, and the Light and you have to follow Jesus. My friend L is married to a man who is a truther and she and he are estranged over ideas.

Personally I am very happy to see their path for them. BUT, I feel they do not understand my path and so I can't be 100% my self. How can one live in a community where we ARE free to be ourselves is my big question?
    I hear all the time about how "covid" has united tribes. Actually it has and some are now "against" the other tribe on a plane where we are all concerned deeply about humanity. Anything adamant can be positioned against anything equally adamant. The issues to divide those who SAY: "It is about freedom to choose" pile up and people take sides.

Then there are so many people who are deeply afraid for the earth. They are so willing to contort themselves in knots around how humans should BE. They don't seem very trusting of a Higher Force, of Life and our true state as human.

Then there are people who are just helpless in some way or other. Am I wrong to feel annoyed that people are chronically suffering? I ask myself if I lack compassion. I know lots of stories about healing. Many look for the right treatments when they COULD be healing. It makes no sense to me.

I feel I want to LIVE already healed with medicine of Divine Connection. I am certain in a full relationship with Creator BY ANY NAME, we will be fully physically expressed and have inner LIGHT as food, medicines etc.

AND I do have concerns that we are being herded into Egregores and I feel as if only our inner connection to Source will be the remedy. TO ME, if we just GO THERE, to our source, we meet up with those who have their light and we can have a community of masters who then COOPERATE as FRIENDS and fellow explorers on a beautiful planet.

I cannot see any community that means to me this FREE, being a friend as the highest value in a Divinely supported work shop. The work is all about how to be fully human in body with soul full online here. God is here. We learn what we are really capable expressing. It's no longer about healing and all the old stuff. been THERE, done THAT. It is about being an Art-Is-It in physical form.

Truthfully, people already are the artist in their experience but many just copy and paste onto their reality. IF you know you are the creator in the dream, it is no longer a matter of feeling sad about people but allowing being with our true friends. In a way this internet forum psychically connects in the web of Indra, I am CERTAIN. Maybe SOON, it all reconfigures and we will be neighbors. That would be sweet.

Though I feel little drama and have respectful kind interactions, I feel like I live a lot in my imagination of how it feels to be happy and free.

I interact with neighbors and friends who seem to expect hardship, pain and suffering is normal. Yes, I do try to share my feeling it does not have to be this way. They don't seem to hear what I HEAR. I think many of us feel we are strangers in a strange land MORE and MORE. It is great to read so many wonderful people here share their experiences.

Despite thinking so much, my heart knows that the feeling of already being happy and free is leading me and how it plays out will be GOOD.

I am focused on how to be full and complete and find that fascinating. I may never have any physical friends here for a campfire but who knows if they will arrive any moment? This moment is just fine now. Bottom line is we leave this place and We are each going "home" one by one anyway sooner than later.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2023), Bluegreen (20th December 2023), Casey Claar (20th December 2023), Chip (20th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (30th December 2023), Franny (20th December 2023), Harmony (20th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (13th January 2024), Mari (21st December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2023), Matthew (20th December 2023), Ratszinger (20th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2023), thepainterdoug (28th December 2023), Vangelo (20th December 2023), wondering (20th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 678 posts

And we have to remember that the divine energies bombarding us, which are contributing to lifting Earth's consciousness and ours, does not support anything of a lower frequency. Everyone has their own frequency and if this doesn't match others' in your life, then you will feel it on some level and 'stuff' will happen. A case in point is when I feel I 'have' to speak to sis-in-law, as on Christmas day last and as ever, the telephone line plays up.
    On this occasion, 2 mins into the conversation (and I'm already up against the 'wall' as Doug earlier stated) and the line crackles and..goes dead. Every time. I'm acutely aware that there's nothing 'connecting' sis-in-law and me other than duty and Universe shows me via a dead line. Amazing stuff. Oh, one of us phones each other back, apologising for the 'cut-off' line but instead of calling it a day then and there, we stumble on, each glad that we've got this 'done' for another year.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Delight (29th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (30th December 2023), Harmony (29th December 2023), jaybee (28th December 2023), Mike (28th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2023), thepainterdoug (28th December 2023), wondering (28th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2