+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WWIII - about how current situation can lead to WWIII according to the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Question WWIII - about how current situation can lead to WWIII according to the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

I thought following foreseeing of what/how things can evolve by well known clairvoyants might be of interest.

It is not to diminish any faith in better times to come on this earth, but the old earth energies are at the moment roaring, like theyíre going to fall. So we should keep being aware of those dynamics as well.

Do you think the following prophecies are FAKE scaremongering or REAL?

Prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) about
    WORLD WAR III Russia-Europe and Hamas-Israel war:

To summerize it a bit:
    - corruption of morals
    - immigration crisis
    - inflation (paper money loses it's value)
    - revolution
    - Russia raids the west
    - war in the Middle East
    - war in the Middle East escalates to Europe via the Mediterranean (balkan area) ... war starts very rapidly
    - see TEXT https://ia802203.us.archive.org/19/i...ler/arlois.pdf

VIDEO https://returntotradition.org/podcas...-alois-almier/

Predicting a bit the same about war between Russia and Europe: [url]

Alois Irlmaier. English CC. Polish clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski's predictions.

Huge blast in small country: [url]

What do you guys think are those prophecies FAKE or REAL?

I for sure hope it's not true or that those events can still be prevented.
    Last edited by All is one; 22nd December 2023 at 12:07.
    Please donít use the apples of someone elseís tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat anotherís fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

avid (22nd December 2023), Bassplayer1 (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2023), Casey Claar (23rd December 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd December 2023), Harmony (29th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th December 2023), Kuperkai (22nd December 2023), Lysis (22nd December 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2023), The KMan (23rd December 2023), Yoda (22nd December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,037 times in 32,892 posts

Default Re: WWIII - about how current situation can lead to WWIII according to the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

Thanks for this!

One thing that's certain: regarding whether "Russia Will March Upon All of Europe", that's absolutely FAKE.

(Or to be fair, and most likely a nuance that's been lost in translation, Russia has indeed "marched' upon Ukraine, and will likely march further. But upon the rest of Europe, No. That'll never happen.)

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

All is one (24th December 2023), Anthony Hale (25th February 2024), avid (22nd December 2023), Bassplayer1 (27th December 2023), Blastolabs (28th December 2023), Casey Claar (23rd December 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd December 2023), Harmony (29th December 2023), Jambo (18th February 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (27th December 2023), kudzy (22nd December 2023), Kuperkai (22nd December 2023), Lysis (22nd December 2023), Mari (27th December 2023), Matts (22nd December 2023), Michi (24th February 2024), Mike Gorman (22nd December 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2023), The KMan (23rd December 2023), Vicus (22nd December 2023), Yoda (22nd December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Lysis's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: WWIII - about how current situation can lead to WWIII according to the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

I don't see it as prophecy that Russia is hell bent on destroying anything nazi. In the last few months it has become very apparent that those in power in the usa have already sided with nazis long ago.

1938 jfk made his visit to Germany and loved the ideology so much he came back to the usa and convinced the democrat party to adopt the ideology. 1945 came operation paperclip where 1600 nazis were made american citizens. In 1958 the usa passed the anti communism act.

1967 linden Johnson has jfk assassinated for many reasons such as the federal reserve, bay of pigs, mafia wars and fear that the nation would recognize a banned ideology that was being slow rolled into society.

Now that there is no difference between nazis and democrats the risk of serious war is real. But when does obvious direction become prophecy because there is supposed time travel stories involving grays who have made the claim that its elites who destroy humanity.

That elites try to get the world under 1 banner by using fear and in the act of trying to stage a theatrical apocalypse they trigger a real catastrophic event that destroys nearly 95% of humans and the remaining are stuck fighting against machines/robots and that leads I to matrix events and when freedom is achieved the humans now grays only reproduce by clone and live such a life of misery and disconnect from spirit that they travel back in time to prevent their relatives from ever meeting. Every day that off the wall claim seems more legit.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2023 at 19:12. Reason: added paragraph breaks for easier reading

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lysis For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2023), Bassplayer1 (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Harmony (29th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th December 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2023), The KMan (23rd December 2023), Yoda (22nd December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@Bill Ryan: Thanks for the comforting answer. I'd like to believe in the best outcome of the whole situation too.

But the story that the governments tell their people about another country says a lot about what their intentions are. And when I heard a professor working at a Russian University talk about the whole of Europe being inhabited by criminals, this twisting of reality that is feed to their own people is almost foreboding that they plan on more worse things than they say.

(Although I think the whole thing is very strange, since I think European and Russian people have much more values in common than there are things that divide them. Probably the leaders of those countries have other interests than their people and are just using the naivity of the people to fight their wars for them. It is very sad.)

[/COLOR]Thought this text is maybe a bit easier to read: https://www.soulask.com/alois-irlmai...n-the-balkans/

Please donít use the apples of someone elseís tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat anotherís fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (29th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th December 2023), Mari (27th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Many prophets and psychics in the past have made such a prediction. The recent ones might include Vanga, Edgar Cayce, Billy Meire etc. The old Tang prophecy book of Push Back Diagram also suggests the third war between China and Japan, possibly at the turn of the year of the Rabbit to the year of the Dragon a month away. This war would mean confronting the US if only indirectly. If WW3 is a reality these war theaters would be expected.

To interprete geopolitics correctly, USA must be seen as a huge empire not compared in history. The bad guys are hidden from view, that's all and why it is hard to see. It has created illusions so many and so huge that most people still see the world as composed of sovereign states that disagree with each other, independent heads each with their own characters, their off stage would mean a big change etc. The truth is that the states and heads are all zombies obeying the directives from a single source within the deep state.

I think the empire include most of Europe, the Five Eyes, most of Americas, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and others surrounding China. The oppositions to this empire are just Russia and Iran and N. Korea, and China. Even China will have to change to rid itself of the influence.

For Russia to be proactive in this war, it must fight the empire's nearest region, Europe. The prophecies also seem to point to an invasion through Alaska and Canada, but not successful.

Unfortunately as the ASM and prophecies suggested, nuclear exchange is unavoidable. At first conventional, then madness set in and cities and inhabitants are just points on the map. I find it hard for the current situation to resolve to peace, considering the brutality and insanity already expressed.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

All is one (27th December 2023), Bassplayer1 (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Blastolabs (28th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (29th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th December 2023), Mari (27th December 2023), Vicus (27th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@syrwong:

Prophecies and predictions have value, but sometimes their value is more in warning us of what might happen than events being certain to happen. Not all prophecies come true but, in the light of current events, those of Alois Irlmaier got my attention, because he mentioned as well the war in the Middle East as well as the situation with Russia, in a way.

"The truth is that the states and heads are all zombies obeying the directives from a single source within the deep state.'

I get that feeling too sometimes. Also get that feeling with the sheeple sometimes ... That they are mindlessly following some unseen force or command ...

But, I think that's only partly true.
    In my opinion there are numerous groups of people, with different intentions (both good and bad) and difference in influence all working behind the scenes. Add to that the power and intention of the leaders (who are most probably pushed & influenced in different directions by some of these groups behind the scenes, but still have some agency to choose a direction themselves). And the immense (mostly still dormant) power of the intentions, desires & will, ... of the masses.

You may not forget that the energy of the things that happen on this planet is created by all those energies (of those groups behind the scenes, as well as individuals with much energetic influence (mostly behind te scenes, I think), as well as the energy and intentions of all the people, ...)

Since I'm of the opinion that it are all above mentioned people and groups and energies (that can also be found everywhere on this planet) that create reality it is not a solution for one country to go to war with another. Thus, that's why I think there are other motives are at play than just destroying a dark cabal, sort of speak.

The darkness within humanity, and its manifestation in people and groups, can be found everywhere, unfortunately. That's why it can not be destroyed by war.
    Luckily the light/kind side of humanity, and its manifestation in people and groups, can be found everywhere as well. Personally one can only help this side by saying no to war and any other atrocity done to people.
    Last edited by All is one; 27th December 2023 at 17:46.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Blastolabs (28th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (29th December 2023), syrwong (28th December 2023), Vicus (27th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I just noticed an old Avalon thread expressing a bit the same view I have on current and future events: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...rophecy-Series

Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth youtube channel)
    Predictions of the suffering and better future to come and why:

So started watching the video and would like to highlight some parts:

PEOPLE UNKNOWINGLY SUPPORT WWIII:

Watch from 34 minutes 44

Sylvia Ivanova:
    Quote In reality it's mostly us, as explained in this video, we have normal sensible politicians, who are ready and more than qualified to organize the world very quickly in a way that there will be no war and no starvation, however they simply do not get enough support from the people.
    Why because everybody has his/her own but (but because of this, but because of that) on a collective level we have been accomplishes in supporting the dark side of rulership
    SOLUTIONS ALREADY EXIST, but are not supported as much as the WWIII path

(I'm glad it's not me saying this for one time.)
    The solutions for world peace and harmony are already there (enough people are putting out ideas for a more harmonious world), they are just not being supported by the people to the same extend that they unknowingly support the path towards world war III.

WWII creates ONLY LOSERS

Also the prophecies also clearly state no one will win this third World War, but it will just be the divine power (God) taking over things.
    Watch for example 46 minutes 30

THE TURNING OF THE AGES

Although, I have a bit a different view on how things will evolve after all the hardships. I do have the same feeling as Sylvia Ivanova; that these trials and tribulations the world is going through at the moment, and will probably continue for some time will eventually lead to a better future (that why I started the thread: The dawn of the golden Age:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1588840

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

Although I'm also a firm believer that we could get to that better future without all this suffering and hardship if humanity would collectively adhere to and work on solutions for a better world.

Hence I also put all the threads out on possibilities of how we could create positive change and better more harmonious structures:

***Great Reset + 2030 Agenda: Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1508868

***A NEW JUSTICE SYSTEM for OUR NEW WORLD (order)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-WORLD--order-

***For A NEW JUSTICE SYSTEM See also Link to Post #9 from The 8 Passengers case & the role of the family : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1580469

***THE FUTURE OF PROPERTY & LAND: Watch from 48 minutes 29:
    See thread the earth belongs to everyone; SciFi world? OWNERSHIP: The planet belongs to everyone (and we should take care of her and of each other): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...of-each-other-

Types of PROPHECIES & PREDICTIONS usable for MIND CONTROL:Watch from 50minutes 25
    By stressing the dark demonic world instead of the end of that world and the beginning of the golden age or by stating only positive timeliness exist, people are kind of being kept in a mindless zombie state ...

That's why I posted the WWIII thread as well as the dawn of the golden age thread. Not to shock people or make them lose their grip on what is happening or where we're heading, but because the energy of the manifestation of those timelines is connected and we'll need to focus on and work on a positive outcome.

After all; all is connected.

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 29th December 2023 at 07:40. Reason: Manifestation of those timelines is connected. We need to focus on and work on a positive outcome.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (24th February 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2024), Reinhard (24th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,728 times in 1,704 posts

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

All is one (29th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (24th February 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2024), Reinhard (24th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Just to clarify:

My hope is that knowing all the doom and gloom and uncomfortable truths,
    in advance of the calamities taking place,
    will instigate us towards more wisdom and actions that create a better future without the need for all the suffering.

So that we actively and consciously help in bringing about the best possible future.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Harmony (24th February 2024), Isserley (29th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2024), Reinhard (24th February 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

EXPLANATION OF HOW PEOPLE UNKNOWINGLY SUPPORT WWIII:

All souls are sovereign and choose their reality themselves.

"The "dark forces" only have the power to deceive and trick us in to believing their reality is the best and only reality for us & that there are no other options.
    (inspiration for explanation taken from Sylvia Ivanova (New Earth youtube channel) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUM6GwA7HGI&t=1259s)

Sometimes this tricking and deceiving of your own judgement is done very obviously (out in the open), but a lot of time this tricking is directed at the subconscious level, making it harder to realize one has been tricked.
    Yet, when the subconscious can be tricked it means that there is a subconscious part that resonated with this trickery Ö

Example:

Itís like everyone know fast food is unhealthy. Yet, if one lets the people themselves choose between a healthier option and fast food; most people will still choose the fast food pleasures even though they know it is not good for them.

And then they rationalize why this choice is not that bad and harmless.
    Unfortunately many people donít do that once; they do that on a continual basis/every day. And because they donít make this choice because of a lack of knowledge, but rather a desire for Ö one can not tell them not to do it because they wonít understand or listen anyway.

And that's how people unknowingly support the path towards WWIII and all the other major calamities. Because too many people suppress what they know or feel is good (~the right thing).

Fighting evil or fighting life?

Evil is not a person; it is a state and energy, abscence of knowledge and wisdom some people/groups choose to attach to.

Of course dangerous people (who attach to this evil energy) do exist, and one should take that in to account.
    But to think one can destroy evil by war or so is a bit preposterous, in my opinion.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Docim369 (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (24th February 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2024), Reinhard (24th February 2024), ronny (6th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: WWIII - about how current situation can lead to WWIII according to the prophecies of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

Can mistakes leading to WWIII be prevented? Interesting part begins at around 4:30

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Harmony (24th February 2024), Miller (24th February 2024), Reinhard (24th February 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 126,949 times in 21,045 posts

• Alois Irlmaier's End Times Prophecy: "The 3 Days of Darkness":

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3zlsxw/?pub=ir01b
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (25th February 2024), Harmony (24th February 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)

All souls are sovereign and choose their reality themselves.
    We get to choose how we perceive "reality" We get to choose where our focus goes

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

All is one (25th February 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ Blastolabs: I think some things coming our way can probably not be held back any more. ***

But I hope that humanity will use as much of their wisdom (and higher levels of consciousness) as possible to steer an as safe and effective way towards that better future.

***Each soul still carries the imprints of previous lives on the level of the soul. Those imprints carry a lot of information that guides the soul on a subconscious level. Meaning the brain or person can not readily access this type of info, but it still acts as a law of attraction magnet. So; that souls are sovereign and choose their reality themselves should be viewed from the point of when that soul was created. On the other hand one is always part of the whole. Thus one is part of the "matrix" all the souls and energies in existence create.

In the here and now we can indeed choose how we perceive reality in accordance with the direction one wants to go in life. But this does not undo the influence of the imprints history left on our soul, neither it undoes the influence of the "matrix" one is born in.

What it does do is strengthen those things/dreams we put our focus on and energy in.
    Last edited by All is one; 25th February 2024 at 21:38.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Harmony (26th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread