+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,606 times in 21,138 posts

Exclamation Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing

• Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing:

Janet Ossebaard, the filmmaker known for her documentary series “The Fall of the Cabal” has been confirmed as dead by suicide after being reported missing for weeks. Janet gave the world an immense gift by creating The Fall of the Cabal. She will never be forgotten. We will honor and cherish her forever ~ With love, Cyntha Koeter

👉 "The Fall Of the Cabal" - Original 10 Part Series and the Sequel: https://tinyurl.com/bdem3kvr
    👉 Fall of the Cabal Telegram: t.me/Fall_of_the_Cabal

Previous report:
    • Janet Ossebaard is missing and is feared to be a suicide

Dear friends, it is with deep sadness that I have to inform you that our good friend Janet Ossebaard has been missing for several weeks. I share this with the approval of Cyntha Koeter, with whom we are in close contact. Janet had not been doing well for some time, and she left a few weeks ago with the message that she was taking her own life.

Janet Ossebaard and Cyntha Koeter have, in my opinion, made one of the greatest contributions to kick-starting the global Great Awakening, with the production of their groundbreaking and unimaginably revealing series THE FALL OF THE CABAL . In this series of documentaries they unmask the satanic elite, who pull the strings of all governments and large companies behind the scenes. They do this with a clarity, accuracy, depth and clarity that was previously unprecedented.
    • They were inspired in 2017 by the military operation called Q , which called on people worldwide to investigate and expose the extreme crimes of these elites for all humanity.
    Janet and Cyntha took this call very seriously and delved into the depths of hidden evil. Janet is an award-winning journalist and linguist and Cyntha a former police detective. So they had a lot of experience with in-depth research.

The documentary series The Fall of the Cabal explains how everything in our world is a hoax, and how we are all being lied to by an extremely wealthy and highly satanic group of people who subtly manipulate humanity. That was always dismissed as a conspiracy theory, but these two ladies presented thousands of pieces of evidence, irrefutable, verifiable, and extremely carefully documented.

The purpose of this is to awaken humanity so that there would be an unprecedented exposure of this evil, and humanity would join forces to build a better world together without these evil elites.
    Jane and Cyntha made it their life's work to carry out Q's mission and open the eyes of humanity.
    • Emotional exhaustion
    Their documentaries were watched by many millions of people worldwide on YouTube, until they were censored. They moved to Bitchute and Telegram where they continued their mission.

Few people have done humanity as great a service as Janet and Cyntha, as their documentaries have activated millions of other researchers to do the same.

Janet had been suffering from emotional exhaustion for several years, and in recent months everything unfortunately became too much for her. Especially after yet another forced move, the zest for life had disappeared. She left two weeks ago, without money, without any possessions, without her dogs, with the message that she was taking her own life.

We try to support Cyntha as best as possible. If Janet is alive, we pray that she finds peace and hope and knows that millions of her fellow warriors around the world love her and are ready to support her. When she has left earth, we know that she is in the joyful embrace of Jesus and the angels, enjoying the fruits of her labor.

We ask for your prayers for both Janet and Cyntha. If you can make a financial contribution to help Cyntha during this difficult time, please do so generously. It would be nice if they could get out of poverty. Click on the button below.
    Please also continue to spread the historic and groundbreaking documentaries of the Fall of the Cabal wherever you can. We continue the fight that Janet has waged and know that victory is certain. Cyntha Koeter also continues bravely.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th December 2023 at 00:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2023), boja (29th December 2023), Ewan (25th December 2023), gini (25th December 2023), Harmony (26th December 2023), Heart to heart (28th December 2023), Ioneo (25th December 2023), Kuperkai (25th December 2023), lilac (28th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (25th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Nasu (26th December 2023), OmeyocaN777 (25th December 2023), Parsi-X (25th December 2023), pounamuknight (25th December 2023), ramus (25th December 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th December 2023), Rawhide68 (25th December 2023), Reinhard (28th December 2023), Sadieblue (25th December 2023), section9 (25th December 2023), Sunny-side-up (25th December 2023), The KMan (25th December 2023), Yoda (25th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing

• Janet Ossebaard: The Fall Of The Cabal (Full 10 Parts Original Documentary Compilation):

2 Years Ago:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkkudf/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th December 2023 at 00:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2023), East Sun (25th December 2023), gini (25th December 2023), Harmony (26th December 2023), Ioneo (25th December 2023), Kuperkai (25th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (25th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Nasu (26th December 2023), pounamuknight (25th December 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th December 2023), Yoda (25th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing

• Full COVID-19 documentary from Dutch 🇳🇱 Researcher Janet Ossebaard

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3xiwuy/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th December 2023 at 01:07.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2023), boja (29th December 2023), gini (25th December 2023), Harmony (26th December 2023), Ioneo (25th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (25th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Nasu (26th December 2023), pounamuknight (25th December 2023), Reinhard (26th December 2023), The KMan (25th December 2023), Yoda (25th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (24th March 2024), Bill Ryan (25th December 2023), boja (29th December 2023), gini (25th December 2023), Ioneo (25th December 2023), Kuperkai (25th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (25th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Nasu (26th December 2023), pounamuknight (25th December 2023), The KMan (25th December 2023), Vangelo (25th December 2023), Yoda (25th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,634 times in 573 posts

I have been watching the first release (Parts 1-10) and also the second set (10 hours) and am spinning. Most of the information she presents I am aware of, but certainly not at the level of depth she presents in the videos. I also did not I realize it was all connected together to the extent she suggests. Given what is in those videos, there is no way she committed suicide. If you have not yet seen them, it will be quite upsetting.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

amor (24th March 2024), boja (29th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2023), gini (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Nasu (12th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Janet Ossebaard Documaker of The Fall Of the Cabal Found Dead After 5 Weeks Missing

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I have been watching the first release (Parts 1-10) and also the second set (10 hours) and am spinning. Most of the information she presents I am aware of, but certainly not at the level of depth she presents in the videos. I also did not I realize it was all connected together to the extent she suggests. Given what is in those videos, there is no way she committed suicide. If you have not yet seen them, it will be quite upsetting.
    • Her efforts were not in vain, as millions have seen her work! ... and still many more people will see/study it for years to come! ... "Red Pilling" them all!
    I personally met Janet Ossebaard face to face long time ago in Utrecht The Netherlands 🇳🇱 at a "Crop Circle Conference" organized by Dutch Center for Crop Circles Studies dcccs.org (both with her ex Bert Janssen made an excellent scientific based Crop Circle Documentary with Scientific Research done by Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff

Her Crop Circle Mysteries Lectures & Documentaries really stands out to the rest of the field of "experts". I was quite impressed with the depth & quality of her work before she delved in to the deep conspiracy research. At the time way back, she knew my work exposing The New World Order Agenda and other very confrontational stuff and was very open-minded when I shared my insights to her ... I also interviewed her in the early 2000s for my 3 hours interactive weekly "Untold Mysteries" Live Radio shows connected to 2 PalTalk Chat Rooms.

She is like me born in 1966 The Year of the "Fire Horse" one of the most rebellious sign of the Chinese Horoscope.

---o-O-o--
    • Some of my "Untold Mysteries" & "Exposure Radio & TV" Efforts of the Early 2000s:

Search for the 8th row, 3rd picture!

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th December 2023 at 16:20.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (29th December 2023), gini (28th December 2023), Heart to heart (28th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2024), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Nasu (12th February 2024), Vangelo (28th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• Pizzagate Investigator, Who Exposed VIP Pedophile Network To Millions, Found Dead:
    A leading Pizzagate investigator and filmmaker who was responsible for exposing the elite pedophile network to millions of people has been found dead just months after she proclaimed she would never commit suicide. Janet Ossebaard, an award-winning Dutch journalist together with Cyntha Koeter, a former police detective, dedicated their lives to unmasking the Satanic elite, who they revealed to be pulling the strings of the world’s governments and global corporations. As the globalist elite become increasingly desperate to cover up their crimes, it appears Ossebaard has paid the ultimate price for daring to oppose the cabal.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v419pvc/?pub=ir01b

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Le Chat (10th February 2024), Nasu (12th February 2024), pabranno (10th February 2024), TelosianEmbrace (4th April 2024), Vangelo (10th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread