+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Do The Woke Support Palestine?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 times in 5,716 posts

Default Why Do The Woke Support Palestine?

Note: I know there will be some overlap here and there, but this thread isn't intended to be a debate between the pro-Israel crowd and the pro-Palestinian crowd. There are other threads for that. On a personal note, I've heard all the arguments for/against both sides and in the moment they all sound reasonable to me. But I've done very little research on my own so I remain ambivalent.

As I mentioned on another thread recently(https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...82#post1592682), it seems hypocritical for the woke to support Palestine, on the surface anyway (which is the thrust of this thread). After all, Palestinian Muslims have zero tolerance for anything LGBTQ, or LGBTQ related.

When we begin to understand that the goal is a one world Marxist state, it begins to make more sense. The woke are interested in revolution, and little else. And in this instance I'm not necessarily talking about the man on the street, but the lunatics orchestrating this whole affair and the useful idiots immediately below them in the pecking order.

When I use the word "woke" in this context, you could just as easily replace it with "the cabal", "the deep state", "the censorship industrial complex", and so on. Because this is the main tool they're currently using to bludgeon the world into submission. They want disruption (until it's no longer necessary).

If you pick up at the 3:30 minute mark in this 10 minute video, former New York Times journalist Bari Weiss lays out all the reasons the woke are not only siding with Palestine, but - and here's the important bit - why they are aggressively anti-Jew, regardless of whether they live in Israel, America, Russia, or on Mars.

In the context of her speech, she's speaking much more of the woke foot soldiers, the boots on the ground types - college students, professors, university presidents, MSM pundits, etc.

While these types have been largely brainwashed into thinking they're actually doing something noble, they're far too tainted with narcissism and various other cluster B mental illnesses to know that they're being exploited by murky figures much further up the deep state hierarchy to create nothing but chaos.

Here's how Bari lays it out (a stripped down version. see the video for more)

- D.E.I. has created very crude ideas of right and wrong. It follows a very Marxist bent (oppressor/oppressed) and suggests that if one is wealthy or successful in any way, it must be because they've oppressed another group (a minority in all likelihood).

- American Jews are typically successful, so within this framework are regarded suspiciously as a result, i.e. they must be oppressors. Like Asian Americans, their very existence defies the victim narrative spouted by woke theorists, particularly the Critical Race Theory crowd. So they are naturally resented.

- As a result they occupy a strange space, because on the one hand they're generally speaking very successful, but also very vulnerable due to their minority status and the resent built up among less successful minorities that wish to do them harm.

- The woke are applying a crude American racial lens to the very nuanced situation between Israel/Palestine. American Jews are generally white-skinned (therefore they have "white privilege" and benefit from "whiteness"), and Palestinians are "people of color", and the woke view this as though it's no different than whites discriminating against blacks in the Jim Crow south.

Last edited by Mike; 26th December 2023 at 21:18.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (27th December 2023), Arcturian108 (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (26th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), ClearWater (26th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th December 2023), Miller (26th December 2023), Open Minded Dude (26th December 2023), pounamuknight (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th December 2023), xeon (27th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,939 times in 32,960 posts

Default Re: Why Do The Woke Support Palestine?

Mike, Hi there:

That seems like a highly strange, riddling, cognitive-dissonance question. (Does it need rewording? If so, mods can change the thread title easily.)

Here's an incomplete list of analysts in the alternative media whom I respect and follow closely, some of them almost every day.
    1. George Galloway
    2. Alexander Mercouris
    3. Alex Christoforou
    4. Jeffrey Sachs
    5. John Mearsheimer
    6. Matthew Hoh
    7. Karen Kwiatkowski
    8. Max Blumenthal
    9. Aaron Maté
    10. Kim Iverson
    11. Tucker Carlson
    12. Douglas Macgregor
    13. Naomi Wolf
    14. Larry Johnson
    15. Simplicius the Thinker
    16. Judge Andrew Napolitano
    17. Brian Berletic
    18. Mike Adams
    19. Danny Haiphong
    20. Stephen Gardner
    21. Ray McGovern
    22. Scott Horton
    23. Scott Ritter
    24. Phil Geraldi
    25. Alastair Crooke
    26. Garland Nixon
    27. Jackson Hinkle
    28. Lawrence Wilkerson
    29. John Pilger
    30. Clayton and Natali Morris
    31. Michael Hudson
    32. Donbass Devushka
    .... not to mention dozens and dozens of Telegram channels and Twitter accounts. (Maybe hundreds, possibly thousands.)

NONE of these are 'woke'. Not one. All of them support Palestine. As do I, along with (I'm pretty sure) the majority of Avalon members.

And I'm not woke either.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2023 at 22:46.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (27th December 2023), bobme (27th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), Chris Gilbert (27th December 2023), Creedence (29th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), gini (27th December 2023), Jambo (14th April 2024), John'sKatya (27th December 2023), kudzy (27th December 2023), Lasuh (13th April 2024), Mercedes (27th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th April 2024), Mike (26th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Parsi-X (28th December 2023), pounamuknight (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), Rizotto (27th December 2023), safara (14th April 2024), Satori (27th December 2023), snow (27th April 2024), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2023), superior88 (27th December 2023), T Smith (13th April 2024), Yoda (27th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Edit to add.... maybe a thread title change to [something like]
    (though this is pretty clumsy)

Why are the woke joining the libertarian, aware, NON-woke, to ALSO support Palestine?

Can you do better than me, and rephrase that in fewer words?

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Blastolabs (28th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), gini (27th December 2023), Lasuh (13th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (26th April 2024), Mike (26th December 2023), pounamuknight (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), safara (14th April 2024), T Smith (13th April 2024), Yoda (27th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Q: Why are the woke joining the libertarian, aware, NON-woke, to ALSO support Palestine?
    A: I really don't know. (My own honest answer.)

I'll stop now!
    (The more words I'm writing, the less value I'm adding. )

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), Lasuh (13th April 2024), Michel Leclerc (26th April 2024), Mike (26th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), pounamuknight (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), Satori (27th December 2023), Yoda (27th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi Bill

I know you're not woke!

So I'll just add as a disclaimer here: I don't associate your typical pro-Palestine supporter/arguments with woke people or woke arguments. Totally different thing. If you'd like to add a disclaimer at the top of the thread, I'm cool with it. As far as a new thread title, I'm drawing blanks there. But in no way do I mean to conflate sincere Palestine supporters with the woke ones.

What I'm saying partly is that the woke (which I equate with a Marxist movement) are mainly interested in revolution above all else (think Mao's Red Guard here). They want disruption. If they don't directly create the friction themselves, they will still exploit it for its revolutionary potential.

And the conflict between Israel and Palestine is being exploited in all sorts of ways (some of which I outlined in my original post) to support the woke movement.

This is my understanding anyway, based on what I've heard and read.

The woke who are supporting Palestine couldn't find it on a map. They have no real interest in the history behind the conflict or human suffering in the West Bank. They're merely exploiting it as an ideological tool...in the same way they exploited Ukraine, covid, vaccines, George Floyd etc.

It's a good case study in intersectional woke politics too.
    Last edited by Mike; 27th December 2023 at 01:15.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), cursichella1 (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), gini (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,020 times in 284 posts

The larger context here is that although woke culture has been promoted and manipulated by the cabal for many reasons, they did not create it to begin with. The current gender-madness is the result of millennia of suppressed sexuality (mainly from religions) and an imposition of a violent male archetype with myriads of buried psychological wounds. The sexual conservatism, the projection of sex as something dirty and unholy, inevitably reached a point of explosion that we're currently experiencing.

Absolutely nothing can be buried for ever in the universe. The more you suppress it, the largest the eventual blowup. That's the reason we've now gone to the opposite extreme, which is equally fascistic.

Since it's related to the imbalanced empowerment of the feminine energy, the main behaviour is victimization rather than violent imposition as it used to.

That's why rooting for the weak is the default reaction for the woke. This time with Palestine, it happens to be right and wrong for Ukraine. We don't have to make a conspiracy out of everything.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

angelfire (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), gini (27th December 2023), Mike (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), safara (14th April 2024), wegge (28th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,189 times in 2,886 posts

Perhaps the thread title should be; "Why Do The Woke Support Hamas?

The Woke are like a school of fish and the media is the fish in the front. The mob always follows the fish in the front....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 27th December 2023 at 02:17.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

angelfire (27th December 2023), Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Eva2 (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), Ioneo (27th December 2023), Mike (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 times in 523 posts

Sorry but isn't that divisive approach? I think both Palestinians AND Jews have rights, equally. Many Jews are strongly opposed to Zionist Isreal's oppression of Palestinians.

As for the globalist cabal, it is definitely working with the Zionists, fact is Netanyahu is just one of their tool. Right now, they're trying hard to drag us into WW3.

I support Palestinians in their efforts to become sovereign on their land, including the right to defend themselves militarily, such as with Hamas, which is not a terrorist group. Prior to October 7, the Isreal military had done 1,000 times worse than Hamas ever did. Since Oct 7, the Isrealis have done 10,000 times worse than Hamas ever did.

Most people with the least bit of a human conscience are appalled at the spectacle of children torn to bits, as is happening in Gaza. It's not helpful to categorize that as a 'woke' thing.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), bojancan (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), gini (27th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th April 2024), Mike (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), safara (14th April 2024), superior88 (27th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is about Right and Left.

This is just my POV but I've been following world events very closely, especially since the US 2020 election, and there is no doubt, there are Right vs Left paradigms at play and these axioms concern EVERYONE on planet earth.

WW2 was about Right vs Left as well, and led to the formation of....Israel and the United Nations.

Who were the Right wing in WW2? The Facists. Who were Extreme Right to the point of being militant with extreme Nationalism (conquering countries for their land/resources).

Who were the Left wing in WW2? The Communists/Bolsheviks/Marxists. These guys are not nationalistic but more concerned about Controlling/Oppression/Totalitarianism over a Collectivist Herd (of humans). So here are a couple of factoids about WW2 to refresh your memory:

Does everyone agree Hitler was obsessed with defeating the Communists and killing the Jews (as a race) and started WW2 over it? He attacked Europe to secure its resources, but he was not interested in fighting the British or Americans. He was only ever interested in destroying the Communist Bolsheviks of Russia.

America's greatest general, George Patton, made a now famous observation at the end of the defeat of Nazi Germany - "We fought the wrong enemy". Subsequently he died under still "mysterious" circumstances.

Today, Hitler is the most reviled human in all history. But nobody seems to be bothered that Mao Tze Tung and Josef Stalin both put Hitler deep into the shade. Today, a modern school exists in Namibia named after Mao, and nobody bats an eyelid at that. But try naming a school after Hitler and see if you can get away with it! Now why is that?

Although there is so much to say about this, enough to write an entire book about it; suffice to say, I am convinced there are "hidden hands" shaping the Global Group Think towards that of the "Left". And that is Marxism/Communism or however you would like to call it.

That is why Israel is getting a lot of flak and hatred now. Because in the esoteric sense, Israel is representing the Right here. Yes, this includes the "Racism" aspect. Israel is acting in self defense, and waging war on a people who hates them back (both mutual enemies). You kill me, I kill you. Make no mistake, those who hate Israel would be nuking Israel now if they could.

And I know this will be very controversial here, but I hope the folks here whom I consider among the most intelligent in the "awake community" to be open minded enough to consider that perhaps, "War" and "Racism" have been attached to Marxist undertones and has influenced practically the whole world after many decades of subtle but steady conditioning.

I've concluded that War and Racism are actually connected to the Right, while the Left is obsessed with "World Peace". Because prior to the 20th century, nobody cared about stuff like War and Racism. All these became hot issues only after Karl Marx (an Ashkenazi Jew for that matter) came along....and most definitely after WW2 - setting up the United Nations for "World Peace"

You can go interview aboriginal tribes and if they are untainted by reading any "mainstream media", what they will all tell you is, it is not wrong to kill (e.g. animals for food) and thus war is also very natural. Sure, they want to live in peace, but if a tribe hates them and wages war on them, they are compelled to fight back. And "racism", what is that?

Take a look at the Global or World Peace symbol, and tell me what you think. To me as a Christian whose eyes are wide open, it looks uncannily like an....Inverted Cross?

Yet today, we have the WEF telling us we should not be eating meat, and should be eating fake meat or bugs at best, and we will soon lose our right to Free Will and be controlled by AI (well, maybe because we have proven incapable as a species, of being good boys and girls?).

And what is top on the WEF agenda? Climate Change.

To me, it is just hiding the fact these guys consider the Earth to be "sacred", because the Earth symbolizes the Female or Gaia Mother Earth, and well, you see, humans have been destroying the planet all this while, especially with Capitalist Industry. These guys have inverted things and since they do not believe in any Sky God, they would rather elevate the Physical Creation - The Earth.

Climate Change is merely an excuse to depopulate these pesky virus humans or at least to transform them into obedient, conformist, and compliant robots (Transhumanism). Reduce your Carbon Footprint to me, is actually an anagram for Reducing You as a Human.

And we have Greta Thunberg who actually is VERY Anti Zionist. She has vowed to crush the Zionist Agenda. As well as George Soros (an Ashekenazi Jew), who has funded Pro Hamas rallies as well. Do you trust them?

And then we have China, already implementing 15 minute cities and Digital ID and Social Credit, and vested heavily into AI....hey, all these Control Systems ARE indeed in the works for practically the whole world. Guys like Yuval Noah Harari are telling these things to your face without any fear. Why is that so? Aren't they afraid of retribution? Why is Bill Gates jet setting the world over?

Some of the FEW remaining Right wing countries may grumble, like Japan, but I think it is in vain.

Are things making sense to you now?

The Global Group Think is being manipulated to "Go Left", and after so much conditioning and subtle brainwashing, it is no wonder that most of the world now hates Israel and the USA and the West.

So let me boil it down, the Global Left comprises the Communists/Marxists/Feminists/Liberals/LGBT/Progressives,etc and they have a firm alliance with the Muslims.

All of them being Anti West, or should I say being opposed to concepts associated with the Right. It is the Leftists that are in fact, supportive of the concept of Globalization (New World Order anyone?), simply because they are in opposition towards Nationalism/Patriotism/Tribalism. Hence they cannot tolerate Racism, because everyone needs to be Equal. So they will undoubtedly open the borders of their countries to allow non citizens from other races to enter. This is the mindset of the Leftist/Socialist/Communist-friendly Democrat party of the United States.

But what the common folks don't realize is, the end result of Communism (for example) is that only two classes will result. The Rulers and The Enslaved (as a Hive Mind Herd). If I as an Illuminati wanted to rule over humans, what more could I ask for, this is perfect for me!

Makes sense? There is in fact plenty more to say, but I could write a book at this rate.
    Last edited by xeon; 27th December 2023 at 11:21.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), East Sun (27th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), Mike (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th December 2023), ulli (27th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    That's why rooting for the weak is the default reaction for the woke. This time with Palestine, it happens to be right and wrong for Ukraine. We don't have to make a conspiracy out of everything.

If, as you say, the cabal has manipulated and promoted "woke", then I think you'd have to agree that it is a conspiracy.

I think it is, undeniably, THE conspiracy of our times. Although it's actually right out there in the open - hidden in plain site as they say. It's cloaked flimsily in language(language your average person falls for not due to a lack of intelligence necessarily, but a lack of awareness and fear of not complying).

I agree with quite a bit of what you wrote there; western culture has been primed for quite some time to imbibe this lunacy. But all these woke psyops require nucleating events to advance the cause. And these have happened in recent years. Recently on the racial side of things it was George Floyd. On the sexual side it was John Money in the 60's, who more or less invented gender theory.

What we call "woke" is a very new phenomenon; it has elements of Marxism, postmodernism, and Critical Theory. It began with the marriage of student radicalism of the 60's, French postmodern philosophy of the 70's, and the critical theories advanced by people like Herbert Marcuse and Max Horkheimer.

It doesn't matter what the new woke cause is - it's aim is to advance Marxism. What kids are being taught in school and society at large is being groomed to accept has little to due with true justice as it applies to minorities and historically oppressed groups. They're not seeking racial justice, they're seeking race Marxism. They're not seeking queer justice, they're seeking queer Marxism. Same for the feminists, the disabled, and any other "oppressed" group you can conjure.

What is the shared mantra among them all? Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

And what is diversity, equity, and inclusion? It's Marxism.

So they're exploiting minorities and traditionally marginalized groups as a Trojan Horse to advance the cause, and using language (diversity, equity, inclusion) that has a positive emotional valence to obscure their true motives (Marxism).

What do Marxists require? Revolution. Disruption. So they either create or exploit whatever polarizing event is the latest and greatest. Currently it's Israel/Palestine.

It's very simple. It's just cloaked in loads of gobbeldygook.
    Last edited by Mike; 28th December 2023 at 01:31.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), cursichella1 (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Patient (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th December 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Sorry but isn't that divisive approach?
    No. It's merely an observation.

The title of the thread is, "Why Do The Woke Support Palestine?" Though you make some very valid points, this thread has nothing to do with the rights of Jews and Palestinians really.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), Franny (27th December 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,861 times in 4,356 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    it was John Money in the 60's, who more or less invented gender theory
    ...by experimenting on a pair of twin boys and totally destroying their lives. They ended up killing themselves.

In other words Money was a predator, a pervert, just as Kinsey was a pervert before him. Playing doctor is how reputable persons in the old days got easy access to kids. The whole rotten philosophy is just perversion dressed up as 'research' -- fetishism as 'activism'. Understand its origin and the motivation becomes clear. And I mean those running, supporting, and funding this psyop, not the trans-gender kids themselves. They're just lab-rats, same as those twin boys.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mike (27th December 2023), Patient (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,118 times in 2,403 posts

Dear Mike, reading through the responses this thread has produced leads me to think that maybe the title is lacking in clarity.

Now as Bill and, in turn, yourself pointed out, there might be a better title. I cannot offer a better one but I understand what you are saying, and it is also quite clear that many have not. In fact it would seem at surface value that the post contained some triggers of it's own where people have reacted rather than considered the gestalt of the message.

The extreme left that control the education system of the universities and colleges have really ****ed up an entire generation, by design, and the parents, in themselves sleeping peasants with so many distractions, well, they don't have a clue what is happening because they don't have any time to pay attention.

Your point is very valid, and the 'woke' support diminishes the genuine heartfelt anguish of normal humanity to such atrocities. There are no sides in such a scenario. There is only right or wrong.
    If people have lost the ability to see that then perhaps the great comet from the sky is long overdue.

Tough **** for the real woke, but just desserts for the false woke.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th April 2024), Mike (27th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Patient (27th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xeon (here)
    Today, Hitler is the most reviled human in all history. But nobody seems to be bothered that Mao Tze Tung and Josef Stalin both put Hitler deep into the shade. Today, a modern school exists in Namibia named after Mao, and nobody bats an eyelid at that. But try naming a school after Hitler and see if you can get away with it! Now why is that?
    Exactly. You've hit on so many important points in your post. Very true that war and tyranny are almost always associated with the "right". The left are equally authoritarian, they just cloak their desire for power in faux compassion (diversity, equity, inclusion).

People like Jordan Peterson are always making this point, and also asking prominent lefties the same question which almost unfailingly they all refuse to answer(including RFK Jr.): When does the left go too far? People are just terrified to criticize this woke stuff. We know when the right goes too far (Hitler), and we freely (and rightfully) condemn it. But it's become taboo almost to speak of leftist authoritarians like Mao and Stalin.

Quote That is why Israel is getting a lot of flak and hatred now. Because in the esoteric sense, Israel is representing the Right here. Yes, this includes the "Racism" aspect. Israel is acting in self defense, and waging war on a people who hates them back (both mutual enemies). You kill me, I kill you. Make no mistake, those who hate Israel would be nuking Israel now if they could.
    Right. Another way to say that would be to say that Israel is viewed as the "oppressor", and Palestine is viewed as the "oppressed". Israel are also regarded as "colonizers". These are all woke/Marxist buzz words, and though the situation is entirely different, they superimpose the conflict between Israel/Palestine onto the west, to sort of loosh the revolutionary energy.

Quote Take a look at the Global or World Peace symbol, and tell me what you think. To me as a Christian whose eyes are wide open, it looks uncannily like an....Inverted Cross?
    Oh yes. Woke Marxism is absolutely demonic.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024), xeon (28th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,354 times in 432 posts

Just want to say that the "misleading of society" is hardly a new thing and has been a constant for a very long time.

Kids are taught that DNA is a double helix and that random events led to the creation of humans.

Both have zero science based evidence and have science based support yet are used to manipulate our beliefs.

Read the initial paper by Watson and Crick where they clearly state that the double helix shape is just meant as a hypothetical diagram and nothing more to see what I mean.

Also, people PAY TAXES to the US government!

End of story, brainwashing is near completion not something new

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Mike (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Just want to say that the "misleading of society" is hardly a new thing and has been a constant for a very long time.

Kids are taught that DNA is a double helix and that random events led to the creation of humans.

Both have zero science based evidence and have science based support yet are used to manipulate our beliefs.

Read the initial paper by Watson and Crick where they clearly state that the double helix shape is just meant as a hypothetical diagram and nothing more to see what I mean.

Also, people PAY TAXES to the US government!

End of story, brainwashing is near completion not something new

While it's true of course that misleading and brainwashing is nothing new, this particular brand of brainwashing is new. And it's important that people grok the basics at least so they know how to defend themselves and fight back. Its always wise to know how your enemy is operating.

Even if you do nothing but stay at home 95% of the time, it will find you....whether it's in the form of covid restrictions/Vax mandates, or meddling with your investments(ESG scores).

It has its tentacles in everything.
    Last edited by Mike; 3rd January 2024 at 22:26.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Dear Mike, reading through the responses this thread has produced leads me to think that maybe the title is lacking in clarity.

Now as Bill and, in turn, yourself pointed out, there might be a better title. I cannot offer a better one but I understand what you are saying, and it is also quite clear that many have not. In fact it would seem at surface value that the post contained some triggers of it's own where people have reacted rather than considered the gestalt of the message.

The extreme left that control the education system of the universities and colleges have really ****ed up an entire generation, by design, and the parents, in themselves sleeping peasants with so many distractions, well, they don't have a clue what is happening because they don't have any time to pay attention.

Your point is very valid, and the 'woke' support diminishes the genuine heartfelt anguish of normal humanity to such atrocities. There are no sides in such a scenario. There is only right or wrong.
    If people have lost the ability to see that then perhaps the great comet from the sky is long overdue.

Tough **** for the real woke, but just desserts for the false woke.

Thanks Ewan!

You're right. The thread title, while describing exactly what the thread is about, can nonetheless be misleading to the casual glance. What a predicament

While I don't believe in going out of my way to avoid triggering people, I don't go out of my way to deliberately do it either. If someone can come up with a similarly pithy thread title that can walk that fine line, I'm all ears.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    it was John Money in the 60's, who more or less invented gender theory
    ...by experimenting on a pair of twin boys and totally destroying their lives. They ended up killing themselves.

In other words Money was a predator, a pervert, just as Kinsey was a pervert before him. Playing doctor is how reputable persons in the old days got easy access to kids. The whole rotten philosophy is just perversion dressed up as 'research' -- fetishism as 'activism'. Understand its origin and the motivation becomes clear. And I mean those running, supporting, and funding this psyop, not the trans-gender kids themselves. They're just lab-rats, same as those twin boys.

Kinsey! I knew I was forgetting someone. Thanks

And you make an important distinction there between those running the woke psyop and the foot soldiers (trans kids for example) who are mostly victims of a sort of trickle down psyop.

When I get windy talking about woke and it's Marxist origins, and it's goal of revolution, I can almost feel a collective rolling of the eyes LOL. Even people who are totally switched on are prone to thinking it's some silly conspiracy. It needs to be said that when I'm talking like this, I'm speaking of those running, funding, and supporting the psyop (to borrow your words), and not the foot soldiers necessarily.

The foot soldiers want revolution too, but not just for revolutions' sake. They've been trained to tear it all down, but tho heavily misguided and brainwashed, they're operating on what they believe to be principle. They don't know they're "useful idoits" in other words. Most don't even know that they're acting out Marxist ideals for a Marxist revolution. Many don't even know what Marxism is!

So.. often someone will say something to me along the lines of, "Hey I know a few people that are woke, but they're not Marxists!" And this is supposed to be evidence that my suggestions are silly. And then I have to explain to them that they're indeed acting out Marixst ideals in the form of zero sum politics, the oppressor/oppressed framework, and the ever present "diversity, equity, and inclusion" mantra.

But even when explained in deep detail and with crystal clarity, people just seem to have the hardest time with it! You wanna take over Mark? I think you're much better at this than me!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Ewan (28th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

37. Link to Post #19
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NPCs who easily get brainwashed by the media.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Mike (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023), Reinhard (26th April 2024)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Perhaps the thread title should be; "Why Do The Woke Support Hamas?

The Woke are like a school of fish and the media is the fish in the front. The mob always follows the fish in the front....

That might be a solution to the title dilemma

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), DNA (28th December 2023), Franny (30th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2023), Miller (29th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast