+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agnihotra as a protection against chemtrails ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Default Agnihotra as a protection against chemtrails ?

Hello everyone

As we are more and more concerned about a huge sky-spraying these recents months, and massive rains that are endangering food production and nature (after hard drought this summer), I was more and more wondering if a practice like agnihotra could decontaminate atmosphere and neutralize sprayed chemicals.

I have seen somewhere that it could be effective at 12km high, which is very interesting because it's nearly the flight heigh of aircraft. But I've not found any studies to corroborate that, the studies are made for home and soil environment.

Nevertheless, if it could neutralize these chemicals before they fall on our heads and plants, it could be already a real protection and a very simple and cheap mean to fight against that.

Your thoughts are welcome

https://www.agnihotra.org/2016/05/01...air-pollution/

https://www.agnihotra.org/2018/02/16...-by-agnihotra/

https://www.homatherapie.de/en/publications.html

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Abondance For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th January 2024), Ben (4th January 2024), Bill Ryan (4th January 2024), Casey Claar (5th January 2024), Chip (4th January 2024), East Sun (4th January 2024), Ewan (4th January 2024), Franny (4th January 2024), gini (5th January 2024), Harmony (4th January 2024), Hym (4th January 2024), Ioneo (4th January 2024), Sadieblue (4th January 2024), shaberon (5th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2024), Violet3 (5th January 2024), wondering (4th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,262 times in 2,687 posts

Default Re: Agnihotra as a protection against chemtrails ?

Thank you for the links Abondance. I haven't had a chance to read through them yet, but it looks like an interesting site.

Welcome to the Project Avalon forum

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Abondance (4th January 2024), Bill Ryan (4th January 2024), Casey Claar (5th January 2024), Chip (4th January 2024), Ewan (4th January 2024), Franny (4th January 2024), gini (5th January 2024), Hym (4th January 2024), Ioneo (4th January 2024), Sadieblue (4th January 2024), shaberon (5th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2024), wondering (4th January 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,813 times in 4,141 posts

Hard to say--it's not a practice, it is a job:

Hotṛ (होतृ) refers to the priest associated with the Ṛgveda, according to the Āpastamba-yajña-paribhāṣā-sūtras.—“The Hotṛ-priest performs with the Ṛg-veda. The Udgātṛ-priest with the Sāma-veda. The Adhvaryu-priest with the Yajur-veda. The Brahma-priest with all”. Commentary: “With all” means with the three Vedas, because the Brahma-priest, or superintendent of the whole sacrifice, must be acquainted with the three Vedas. Others would include the Atharva-veda”.

The priests (Ṛtvijas) participating in the Vedic sacrifices are usually four in number. They are Hotṛ, Adhvaryu, Udgātṛ and Brahman corresponding to the four Vedas—Ṛg, Yajus, Sāman and Atharvan respectively.

"Hotra" primarily means the one saying Rg Veda mantras, secondarily an assistant who makes fire offerings.

Nothing suggests it was designed with air pollution in mind.

It may have benefits that were unable to be detailed at the time. One of those is that the mantras produce resonance fields in the helix of DNA, which has the task of protecting the easily-damaged male or Y-component. Also, the idea of "lineages" was not really for stratification, but, to prevent inbreeding by ensuring the parents are some six or seven steps apart. This idea is self-evident from within the tradition, while modern scientific details are not.

If we look in areas where crop dusting is prevalent, it definitely ruins male-ness in ways I'd rather not describe.

The atmosphere is rather the domain of Indra, or Baal Hadad or Bull El in the mid-east.

The concern at the time was Drought, which does appear to be the calamity that thwarted all major civilizations around 2,200-1,900 B. C. E., and, agricultural magic generally becomes concerned with the "right amount" of rain.

Yoga Vasistha clearly says that drought comes to the evil.

So that does formulate the belief that nature interfaces with man's consciousness.

I am not sure it is quite 1 : 1, maybe it takes a century or more for a town to affect its surroundings. What is more important is the taking of responsibility. And we have messed this up at a very basic level. We should say in all cases:

What can we do to reduce our pollution and garbage?

I don't think that would be arbitrary laws to extinguish the oil industry, but it would be an ongoing movement towards cleanliness. Part of that would involve not intentionally clouding the atmosphere with chemicals. This can easily be prevented by mundane means: stop doing it.

When a volcano does it, then perhaps agricultural magic applies.

When we look at the modern use of coal and oil, it doesn't seem like anyone cared how dirty they are for quite some time. Even wood has its price; it just doesn't offgas sulfur compounds.

The very cleanest combustibles we know of, are propane and hydrogen, or hydrolized water.

As soon as we can figure out how to run hydrolysis with a low energy input, this whole thing is licked.

Can I do this with a mantra?

Or some psychic means?

Solar panels.

Lightning rods.

Oceanic electrodes.

Mechanical hydro turbines.

We have to stop at windmills since big ones hurt birds.

We could reconsider Cloudbusters. Not sure what happened to that.

The real Agni Homa uses a blast furnace to achieve temperatures near that of the sun, ~3,000 degrees, which is supposed to purify its local atmosphere. We might think about that and how ozone works.

The thing with mantras is they do what they say, and, none of them were dealing with chemical sprays. That could, perhaps, come under the category Poison, but it is medical not mental. So this is a fight with other people based in why don't you stop poisoning me.

That's how I see it--we have to make a social agreement on how to deal with hazardous substances, and, we don't have an agreement, so it is a fight.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Casey Claar (5th January 2024), gini (5th January 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Thank you for your answer but I think you have not seen the links I mentionned before ( studies from North Maharashtra University, India ). Check the results. I have seen others for water purification, and I seen the results from Homa farms everywhere in the world ( Australia, Peru etc...). Nature loves it. So even if it is just a drop in the ocean, I will experience it

+ Reply to Thread