+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Science, Religion and Existence...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,665 times in 1,730 posts

Default Science, Religion and Existence...

What is, may have been and may come in the unforeseeable future or whatever.

There may have been an original creator. Then other gods added all that exists in unlimited "space or whatever".
    Creation may never stop, as we humans and all other life forms that come and go are reincarnated and live again in different forms..

Religions try to dictate to us but no religion can be the best one.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Ioneo (14th January 2024), Mark (17th January 2024), Mercedes (15th January 2024), Open Minded Dude (15th January 2024), Raskolnikov (15th January 2024), selinam (15th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024), wegge (15th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,507 times in 21,467 posts

Default Re: Science, Religion and Existence...

That is why I say: Prime Creator is way too big for any man-made or alien-made Religion.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2024 at 02:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (14th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (15th January 2024), Mercedes (15th January 2024), NancyV (17th January 2024), Open Minded Dude (15th January 2024), Raskolnikov (15th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024), wegge (15th January 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3yuezc/?pub=ir01b
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (15th January 2024), Ioneo (15th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 times in 5,390 posts

Life is all about the next biggest adventure.

Religion tries to sell one old adventure as the ultimate...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (17th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (20th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The next biggest adventure may be our meeting and greeting with aliens from ? some planet or dimension.

OR unidentified terrestrials who 'most likely have always been here' underground or under the ocean.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,580 times in 8,632 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    That is why I say: Prime Creator is way too big for any man-made or alien-made Religion.
    "way too big" might imply that 'The Creator' and 'Religion' are within the same paradigm. They're not.

Various religions worship various aspects of the creation instead of the creator. Even worship isn't really in the same paradigm as the creator. It's more like something the anti-creator would dream up for us to lock us under a glass ceiling of cerebral constructs within the creation that the anti-creator is striving to flip into complete opposition using our misled intellectual force of aspiration to power that flip and manifestation.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

East Sun (17th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2024), NancyV (17th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ernie

I agree.

When we realize that some aliens can be invisible to us and they can know what we are thinking
    we are into a very different ball--game.

We would do well to try and communicate with them. If we can "find" some benevolent beings we will be
    lucky. I assume they do not trust any govt. because of the way they behave toward them. I don't
    blame them for that.

But who knows what has gone on behind the scene that we are not told about.
    Last edited by East Sun; 18th January 2024 at 03:16.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2024), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    "way too big" might imply that 'The Creator' and 'Religion' are within the same paradigm. They're not.

Various religions worship various aspects of the creation instead of the creator. Even worship isn't really in the same paradigm as the creator. It's more like something the anti-creator would dream up for us to lock us under a glass ceiling of cerebral constructs within the creation that the anti-creator is striving to flip into complete opposition using our misled intellectual force of aspiration to power that flip and manifestation.
    • What I meant is just simple wisdom ... nobody can speak for the prime creator even if you're 100% "perfect" you still grasp a super-duper tiny fraction of that which is beyond all that we know! ... For some, this is "not acceptable" and I get that why that is ... As a Near Death Experiencer I do not fear death and have no need of any (organized) "belief system" telling me how to interpret things ... So many do, so many want to be told how to interpret things and find (psychological) comfort in that ... With me, I see the obvious what is happening ... also well explained here.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th January 2024 at 19:55.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (17th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi John

Alan Watts articulates very well what he believes, as do you.

The creator can not be him or her or it unless to take on the form of Jesus or Buddha or
    anybody and is more than any of us can not fully even start to explain.

As time goes on we learn more even when we think we have finally gotten it figured out.

Be well!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

shaberon (24th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 times in 5,390 posts

@East Sun: Life is not these bodies, necessarily. Think even bigger!

I have been in the presence of people who scared me to the bone. Every nerve, every intuition rang the alarm, warned to be careful and get away as soon as possible.

Can there be purely evil people? I don't think so - everybody can be reached and their higher selves appealed to but some have very good barriers to such advances.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 22nd January 2024 at 22:29.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (23rd January 2024), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2024), shaberon (24th January 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,832 times in 4,144 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

This is why eastern Dharma is not a Religion. It is the diametric opposite.

This is pretty much how I view the Creator: my employee.

Religions try to get you to bow your head in the dust and "serve" it perfectly.

So, I think we need to dismantle the pie chart that says there are "Eight Great Religions". Among them are two different subjects.

If I turn to classical Greek, the equivalent is Eusebia. What knows anyone of this if your comprehension comes from Biblical Greek?

Zippo.

It was buried and replaced.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

East Sun (25th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread