+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Most Authentic Cryptid Testimony I've Ever Heard

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 times in 5,786 posts

Default The Most Authentic Cryptid Testimony I've Ever Heard

Easily the most compelling and emotional cryptid testimony I've ever heard, hands down. Not even close.

Not a cozy campfire story here. It's quite disturbing.

The man being interviewed tells a story that occurred in his teen years in Youngstown, Ohio. The event itself happened in a dilapidated steel mill, in the early 90's I think. The time was between 9pm and 10pm.

Matt and his 3 friends were sitting by a fire outside the abandoned steel mill when they saw a pack of wild dogs go after something unseen. Moments later these dogs were flung into the air and a very strange being appeared, some cross between a werewolf and what is often called the "Dogman" is the impression I got...the size reaching "polar bear" proportions according to Matt.

What happened next will make the hair on your arms stand up.

This testimony is highly detailed and very,very convincing. An hour and 50 mins, but entirely worth it.
    Last edited by Mike; 7th February 2024 at 18:38.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aledum (8th February 2024), Bald (7th February 2024), Bill Ryan (7th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), CaptnNemo (4th March 2024), Casey Claar (7th February 2024), Chip (7th February 2024), ClearWater (7th February 2024), Debra (11th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), Eva2 (7th February 2024), Ewan (7th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2024), Forest Denizen (9th March 2024), Harmony (7th February 2024), Ivanhoe (8th February 2024), jaybee (8th February 2024), Kalamos (7th February 2024), Kryztian (7th February 2024), LifeAngel (10th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th February 2024), Matthew (18th March 2024), Mercedes (7th February 2024), Michel Leclerc (10th February 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (8th February 2024), SpookyMulder (7th February 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2024), sunwings (19th March 2024), Tam (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024), Tintin (7th February 2024), UNEEKSTUF (7th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Most Authentic Cryptid Testimony I've Ever Heard

One very interesting detail Matt offers in his story is this:
    When this cryptid creature walked by the fire, he saw it's leg become sort of translucent, and he compared it to the cloaking tech the creature in the "Predator" movie displayed.

No coincidence, I think, that this same type of tech was reported at Skinwalker Ranch (and in at least one other witness testimony I can think of).

But he said something else that I don't think I've ever heard before in these types of cases: He said that when the creature departed, it became something resembling a black streak. Matt insisted it wasn't some illusion created by the speed of the creature. It simply morphed into a sort of black streak before in vanished.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aledum (8th February 2024), Bill Ryan (7th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (8th February 2024), Chip (8th February 2024), ClearWater (7th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), Ewan (8th February 2024), Forest Denizen (9th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th February 2024), Matthew (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (8th February 2024), SpookyMulder (7th February 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This is very good indeed - a genuine related story is all I can sense here.
    Thanks for the share Mike.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (8th February 2024), Chip (8th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), Ewan (8th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th February 2024), Matthew (18th March 2024), Mercedes (9th March 2024), Mike (7th February 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,235 times in 4,391 posts

I don't think 'tech' is the right word for this cloaking effect. I suspect this creature was some kind of inter-dimensional entity, as was suggested. Possibly a tulpa, summoned and formulated by who knows what nefarious forces, and part of its form was phasing in and out of reality/this dimension. Whatever the case, a truly fascinating and terrifying encounter. I had no reason at any point to suspect he was making it up.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (8th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), Mercedes (9th March 2024), Mike (8th February 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (8th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,640 times in 799 posts

Cryptids is not something I have gotten into yet, but I followed the yellow brick road and began watching the video in the original post to be astonishingly confronted in the details of his story with an experience I had just the other night. I have been bringing data back from my dream state daily the past 4-5 years. The levels I am achieving now are thoroughly in line with consensus space, what we more generally call 'real life'. I will copy the experience below for those who do not like to follow links ( -the one I've just given is to a group log on my own [ consciousness based ] forum board ). I think I may have broken open a bucket of worms watching this first video, it took me down a larger rabbit hole, not only to inquire more deeply into myself as to the identity of my visitor nights back, but cryptids in general and the gates between worlds -the latter of which is very much on my radar and docket. Those who found value in the video above may find more in the one below.

February 5, 2024

I discover a Guardian entity in my room with me who is calling me out

In the middle of the night, somewhere around 2-3am, one cycle into my sleep I become aware of an entity who is here in the room with me. When I say this, in most cases I am referring to the etheric frequency, as in the majority, if not all cases no being is allowed entry into my personal ( 3D physical ) space. He seems to be a Guardian of some sort, but sent to me by whom I am not sure. He appears a kind of lupine being, a wolverine, a man beast; not easy in the slightest to look directly upon. He has a female of his same species near to him, who covets him. He is, this night, for reasons unknown to me trying to wake me into the etheric in order to bring me into the same space as him. I am laying here in a perfectly supine position and he is above, nose to nose with me emitting the words “wake up”. I have already come alert to him and split my consciousness, keeping half in the body and half in an area out beyond where he can effectively detect—but in the body am feigning sleep. Observing myself I am amazed at how still how I can be as this is happening, physically, energetically, and mentally. I am choosing to stay in this stance, observing through all spectrums in order to maintain a greater view of this being, his intent, the Orders upon which he is acting as Guardian, who they come from, if there is a faction or sided frequency they serve.

It is only a portion of all this that still remains with me as I wake in the morning. Too much happens, directly within the event and later when I fall off into service through the remainder of the night myself. What I do recall observing is myself from the variety of points of view, including inside my sleeping body where I am controlling my feign through the sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous systems —keeping myself deep within the latter so that I do appear asleep and wherein I remain in command of the stillness of my mind. I am also, directly through my awareness gleaning a peripheral view of this being. It amazes me that I am capable of all this, and how instinctual it comes. I just do not know if this is a being to trust. I am not getting an immediate read. It is taking much more, which speaks volumes in itself of the complexity involved here. Now and again, the female with the Guardian sweeps in over me for a look and a smell. She does not like me, or .. more accurately .. does not like the amount of attention taken from her in the Service he performs relative to me. I, myself, am not significant enough to like or dislike. They both seem interested in a ball jar of clear fluid I have here in my room. Is it the probiotic water I have begun drinking? I do see more into this but the greater details are part of what does not make it back with me.

Throughout the entirety of this event I am feeling the presence of the Guardian, the displeasure of the female, the mental movement inciting me to wake into the same space as the Guardian. I am periodically seeing into activity within their own realm of being. Specifically, there is a moment wherein the female feels the Guardian is away from me. She attempts to take advantage of the moment, sweeping in to a position hovering over me where she aims to do me harm while I sleep. It is not true that the Guardian is away, he is on the periphery of our joint presence but not away. As she is about to strike me, as she raises her right arm he severs it wholly at the shoulder with what I perceive as a bow and arrow, as it has come from such a great distance. I later see that it was a fatal blow, when a tractor-like vehicle removes her remains from the area.

I continue to observe, unmoving. - not only the activity surrounding the Guardian but all my inner processes.

I still do not know if the Guardian is someone to trust. All of this might still have been arranged for a purpose beyond my own best interest. To instill a false sense of trust. I find my personal energy, within my own body system beginning to trust him, though I am observing from a wider stance which also still does not know. The complexity is intricate, elaborate—the ‘elaborate’ is what is keeping my attention wide. It is more a tool of the dark, than the light.

From here I fall off into multiple households,
    where I work in service, in a subservient and domestic capacity for multiple others.

Of the many, two stand out.

One is in the household of Spanish ( or perhaps Mexican ) women. They bring me on even though I will not renounce my awareness of and association with ET beings. I like this job, in fact I like each service I fall into tonight ….or at least I think I do -it could be this sense is being instilled rather than rising naturally from within me. The women do not think there is much to do, but I see what needs to be done and say there is a great deal, which I just instinctually set out to do. The second is in an office, it stands out only due to the other situations being within personal households. I am coming on as a personal assistant to older male. I, myself, am telling him what it is I will be doing for him. <— this is an undercurrent through all the various positions tonight, I am seeing what is needed and 1 ) relaying this, and 2 ) fulfilling the need.

Note: the tones which began the first of this month, coming through the right one night and the left the next are continuing;
    same pattern in the alternate ear every other night.

The Interview begins @ 5:45

This is the story of Martin Groves, apparently very well known in the cryptid community as having one of the most compelling and likely true encounters. The way he tells the story is mesmerizing. Kudos to the interviewer for standing back and letting him tell it.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Delight (9th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), Mercedes (9th March 2024), Mike (8th February 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), Pam (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tam (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    I don't think 'tech' is the right word for this cloaking effect
    Funny you say that. I kind of got caught on that word as I was typing it, but I used it anyway.

But I feel pretty strongly that these creatures - whether tulpas or extradimensional - are able to cloak themselves at will while in our reality. It's the only way they could exist here over time without being discovered.

The 'Predator' effect has been reported in a significant minority of these cases. Perhaps it isn't tech, specifically, but merely an innate ability among these creatures.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (8th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2024), Forest Denizen (9th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th February 2024), Mercedes (9th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tam (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi Casey,

Thanks for posting that vid. Gonna settle in and watch it now.

Here's another "wolfman" one, just as authentic and convincing as the original one I posted. Comes in at a little under 40 mins for those of you who don't want to sit thru a 2hr video:

As far as your dream state experience: my first inclination would be to distrust it; it does seem like a manufactured drama designed to create trust between you and the entity, as you suspected. For what it's worth.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (8th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2024), Mercedes (9th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), Pam (19th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tam (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,640 times in 799 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Casey,

Thanks for posting that vid. Gonna settle in and watch it now.

Here's another "wolfman" one, just as authentic and convincing as the original one I posted. Comes in at a little under 40 mins for those of you who don't want to sit thru a 2hr video:

As far as your dream state experience: my first inclination would be to distrust it; it does seem like a manufactured drama designed to create trust between you and the entity, as you suspected. For what it's worth.
    Thank you for your impression, Mike.. it is a possibility. The web, however, is far more intricate a thing than 'this' or 'that'. Truly fascinating, actually. Even though the details seem more horrifying. I will queue this new video up for tonight. It would seem I am now here for the E ride. Go deep or go home, eh? lol. It is truly endless what all there is to know.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), Mercedes (10th March 2024), Mike (8th February 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), Pam (19th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (18th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Tigger (9th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,645 times in 5,754 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    The web, however, is far more intricate a thing than 'this' or 'that'.
    Clif High talks about hypernovelty in which so much that we have unaware breaks into awareness. This is a truly amazing moment IMO because it is so extreme in many directions.

My curiosity is how do I navigate this realm now? Much of all the foundational belief are shattering. Some people are now extremely sensitive to information from ?? There are many experiencers and they are sometimes aligned, sometimes not with others' experiences.

Honestly, I find myself going out on a limb in my POV. IMO despite the content of experience, the bottom line is how centered, stable and empowered are you at the moment. I am feeling absolutely zero fear and so much affection for my small world. Noting the narratives, I am in no hardship here.

In the scary OP story (and it WAS!!!) two of the four freaked out. Prayers WERE spoken."God save me". WAS THERE Divine Intervention? There is so much about the structure of being an experiencer that relates to what you say Casey here.

Quote What I do recall observing is myself from the variety of points of view, including inside my sleeping body where I am controlling my feign through the sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous systems —keeping myself deep within the latter so that I do appear asleep and wherein I remain in command of the stillness of my mind. I am also, directly through my awareness gleaning a peripheral view of this being. It amazes me that I am capable of all this, and how instinctual it comes.
    This is the kind of experience I am really avid to read. What activity in US can modulate the experience. Lots of people talk about meditation and there are various ways but the main thing... people who practice the focus, the letting go, the relaxation (parasympathetic) response. It allows greater awareness and it sets a point of power in our self awareness. No matter what you come across in 3D or 4D, we can be response able to the CONFRONTATION (Clif High word he invokes about the EL coming back).

I am wanting to make it so simple that I will be effortless in my relationship to the world I PERCEIVE as being in front of me. In the Bardo, supposedly we confront all our fears and wee monsters there. However, the ones who have no fear can walk right by these appearances of OUR CONSCIOUSNESS. I don't trust ANYTHING from the kmind. However, though here I am typing, watching videos, listening to podcasts, I am NOT taking it seriously and see it as a STORY and I investigate there.

IF a cryptid like the one who was seen by these 4 boys show up, we can be ready to confront it. Knowing it could happen does change our filters so EVEN more high strangeness arrives. This is what I would advide these kids:

Sit in a circle with each one backing the others. PRAY. Call on God. Call on love and call on a state of neutral compassion. Would that stop the mauling of a "real" animal? I have taken on THIS bELIEF. It can and will and many are also knowing it. The web I see is of all of us who take on the responsibility to connect with what is maybe the intelligent infinity of the Aether. The Infinite is particularized in us in some way. We live in a thought environment IN WHICH there is some kind of simulacrum. One can be in 2 imaginal spaces. The one is whatever we experience. the other is in the No Mind space communing with the energy and information of God. the more we knock, the wider the door.

In my life, I am quite invested in being my authentic self and using what naturally happens in my life as the bedrock. I say that because I feel I am in the center of a field particular to me. Yes, I have beliefs I choose. They are beliefs and this is where all the beliefs live...here. It feels stable to know what I value and that GOD is with me. SO< in whatever way, we each MUST find our bedrock.

It's mandatory to be in this world but not of this world to be MORE than mental while the mental shatters.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th February 2024 at 00:41.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (9th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), Mercedes (12th March 2024), Mike (9th February 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), Pam (19th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (18th March 2024), Stephanie (9th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Thank you for your impression, Mike.. it is a possibility. The web, however, is far more intricate a thing than 'this' or 'that'. Truly fascinating, actually. Even though the details seem more horrifying. I will queue this new video up for tonight. It would seem I am now here for the E ride. Go deep or go home, eh? lol. It is truly endless what all there is to know.

Go deep or go home - love it!

Trying to parse out possibilities is a quite a web indeed. I can't be sure with any kind of certainty that Occam's Razor applies in the space between worlds. The impression I got from your interaction involves some version of 3D logic, which may or may not apply at all to this event.

Paranormal researcher and pioneer John Keel had a name for the motivations of various unknown entities; he called their reasoning (if you can call it reasoning) something like "metalogic". That's not the word he used exactly, but it's something like that.

Some of the entities appear to be trapped in our space and time, and simply play games to pass the time. There's a chapter in 'The Mothman Prophecies' called "games non-people play", and it explains all this in detail. It's goal appears to be looshing, and little else, though the interactions are often complex and seemingly allegorical...

And maybe some are allegorical. Who knows?

Maybe they're meaningless?

Maybe they're exactly how they appear? Maybe not?

It's not even obvious to me at all that the being you interacted with was as it appeared. Perhaps it just presented itself that way?

I'm sort of from the John Keel school of things, which suggests that there's one overarching force behind all these seemingly separate paranormal/metaphysical phenomena.

The events in Point Pleasant in the 60's and currently Skinwalker Ranch seem to suggest it. It would - to my logic anyway - seem to make more sense if instead of a paranormal buffet (UFO's, skinwalkers, poltergeists, disembodied voices, orbs, etc) all appearing in one place and at one time, it's much more likely to be one force manifesting in a myriad of ways for reasons that aren't very clear at all.

Which is just one long, windy way of saying I have no idea what the f#ck is going on in these situations
    Last edited by Mike; 9th February 2024 at 01:09.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (9th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), Mercedes (12th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,645 times in 5,754 posts

IMO we already know quite a bit about the phenomenon, especially if you consider first person testimony to be Valuable information". I like to think that a benevolent force is at work opening the veils and distinctions between what is physical and nonphysical. We are enmeshed in the material world and I think I received special insight for my understanding. My POV allows me to stand aside form every presentation to me of "form". If it has a form, I think it is part of the material realm... a vast place. Everything we imagine is real on the astral. BUT it is all "illusion" in the material world. SO< the whole thing is we have been enmeshed... for a very long "time".

People have been blocked from all but the most narrow range of perception. However, greater than this, we use our mind almost exclusively as modern Western realists. The mind is easily programmed into systems of possibility. Then social conditioning works to shame us into consensus "reality". Once the filters are somehow altered, we "observe" more weird anomaly. That is very hard to contend with as a child in this system.

I instinctively want OUT. Do not give me a better version of hierarchy and power and "creating". Give me the SOURCE. IMO this is an opportunity to demand one's relationship with Source.

I like to see this as a benevolent opportunity at the moment BECAUSE so much clown world in view has created massive disquiet of the mind. Maybe the mind will crack. One will turn to God. Unfortunately we have A LOT to do with projecting a consensus reality and I think we have been in a LOOP. The same things create the same things over and over. One big thing is the "need" to be Gods ourselves? I don't care if I am, I still FEEL a Presence WITH me. It really helps.

So to see the whole edifice shattering as I do, I am glad. The light can come in. The anomalies become too common and hypernovelty reigns. But where is your "help"? . Who do you turn to when the ghosts act out? The ghosts being OUR OWN IMAGINATIONS. All the repressed contents of mind. SCARY. It's God who can help us silly.

Who do you turn to when you have reached the breaking point of nonsense? IMO the experience is a catalyst. Chaos is calculated to experience the OTHER realm. That realm that is beyond the astral plane. Of course my definition is that the whole materium of form is from the astral plane. Lots of bad ideas have piled up therein. How do you clear the astral? By not participating? Literally you go formless mind-wise. Stop thinking. This is not hard at all. Joe Dispenza teaches it as many others do. No place, no time, no body, no me, no mind.

Try being in that space and the only place to anchor it is the heart. The only place to rest in when the mind is not involved is the heart. There you meet God. There you learn how to be VERY comfortable in the UNKNOWN. Divine is IMO leading us to a place beyond all the astral (where we created a realm including separation and war and suffering) to an unknown.

There may be gaurdians run amok in the mind. Huge cryptids. I believe we can imagine them and still not be mauled. We can imagine them being taken care by Divine IMO. We can imagine being cared for by Divine. This is IMO really good news.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th February 2024 at 02:58.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (9th February 2024), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2024), earthdreamer (19th March 2024), Ewan (9th February 2024), Mercedes (12th March 2024), Mike (9th February 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Another very, very convincing Dogman testimony from a man named Joe Barger. His descriptions are uncannily similar to the one's in the original video I posted.

He appears totally earnest and sincere.

Joe also describes a meeting with federal agents some 6 months after the event. "You killed one of our assets," they told him. Fascinating stuff. About 40 mins long:
    Last edited by Mike; 8th March 2024 at 21:33.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Casey Claar (9th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (9th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Matthew (18th March 2024), Mercedes (12th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,255 times in 4,354 posts

Another very, very convincing Dogman testimony from a man named Joe Barger. His descriptions are uncannily similar to the one's in the original video I posted.

Joe also describes a meeting with federal agents some 6 months after the event. "You killed one of our assets," they told him. Fascinating stuff. About 40 mins long:
    This was a great story. The guy is highly believable.
    Indeed there is a government knowledge and suppression of sasquatch and to my knowledge other things cryptid like the Pedro mountain mummy.
    I love the appearance of the federal authorities.
    After having his tale told on the internet he was approached by two federal officers.
    A man and a woman.
    They knew of his story and expressed their displeasure over his killing of what they called an assett.
    That was a strange word to use.

Also I just don't think that dogman are in the habit of ripping people out of trucks.
    Maybe I'm wrong.
    This felt like a practice run for a type of assassination.
    Furthermore I wonder.
    Is this a real home grown forest raised werewolf or is it grown in a lab?
    Is this the product of hybridizing a man and a canine?
    That certainly would fit the asset criteria.

I'm of the opinion the genie is out of the bottle.
    Making human/animal soldiers and or assassins is happening.
    I feel seeing cryptids is going to become much more common place.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Matthew (18th March 2024), Michel Leclerc (18th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pabranno (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,470 times in 4,101 posts

Easily the most compelling and emotional cryptid testimony I've ever heard, hands down. Not even close. ...

1 hour 22 mins into the video Matt talks about how it moved. He says it moved like a panther or a big cat:

YouTube video clipped from the original (40 second clip): https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx56ydqWY...feature=shared

Quote The Tyger
    BY WILLIAM BLAKE

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
    In the forests of the night;
    What immortal hand or eye,
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
    Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
    On what wings dare he aspire?
    What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
    Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
    And when thy heart began to beat.
    What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
    In what furnace was thy brain?
    What the anvil? what dread grasp.
    Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears
    And water'd heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
    In the forests of the night:
    What immortal hand or eye,
    Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), BMJ (18th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Michel Leclerc (18th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,473 times in 1,734 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

This was a great story. The guy is highly believable.
    Indeed there is a government knowledge and suppression of sasquatch and to my knowledge other things cryptid like the Pedro mountain mummy.
    After having his tale told on the internet he was approached by two federal officers.
    A man and a woman.
    They knew of his story and expressed their displeasure over his killing of what they called an assett.
    That was a strange word to use.

Also I just don't think that dogman are in the habit of ripping people out of trucks.
    Maybe I'm wrong.
    This felt like a practice run for a type of assassination.
    Furthermore I wonder.
    Is this a real home grown forest raised werewolf or is it grown in a lab?
    Is this the product of hybridizing a man and a canine?
    That certainly would fit the asset criteria.

I'm of the opinion the genie is out of the bottle.
    Making human/animal soldiers and or assassins is happening.
    I feel seeing cryptids is going to become much more common place.
    If Representative Christopher H. Smith tried to stop the creation of chimera, what is the US government hiding? Are they werewolves amongst other creations.

H.R.3542 - Human-Animal Chimera Prohibition Act of 2021

Human-Animal Chimera Prohibition Act of 2021

This bill establishes new federal crimes related to conduct involving certain types of human-animal chimeras. The term human-animal chimera means an organism that, from an early stage of development, contains human and nonhuman parts.

This bill makes is unlawful to

create or attempt to create a prohibited human-animal chimera,
    transfer or attempt to transfer a human embryo into a nonhuman womb,
    transfer or attempt to transfer a nonhuman embryo into a human womb, or
    transport or receive for any purpose a prohibited human-animal chimera.
    A violator is subject to civil and criminal penalties.

Link: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...ouse-bill/3542
    Last edited by BMJ; 18th March 2024 at 10:58.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Michel Leclerc (18th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

31. Link to Post #16
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,235 times in 4,391 posts

Years ago when the chupacabra stories first broke I speculated it wasn't alien, but came out of a lab. Think nightmare alley deep in Dulce base. Places like that. I haven't changed that opinion, and believe it's possibly the case for other cryptids too, like dogman. Question is, why? Why are these things running around, and why would they let them? It's counter-intuitive for something that's meant to be "top secret" -- so secret, that witnesses are intimidated into silence.

What are these 'assets' for? Why are they permitted to run loose? It can't be just to disappear people. There are easier methods to do that than with an army of sci-fi monsters.

These creatures are being tracked and monitored in real time, evidenced by the couple in the Jeep who were on the scene minutes after it happened. Whoever is running this op knows where each asset is, down to the yard, and knows exactly what it's doing. If these things had "escaped", they'd hunt them down and destroy them. No, they've been unleashed, into the wilderness, for members of the public to encounter them. And encounter them them do, only you're not allowed to say so.

What is going on? It's nuts!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Michel Leclerc (18th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

33. Link to Post #17
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,687 times in 795 posts

Part of the fear inducing program?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (18th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Years ago when the chupacabra stories first broke I speculated it wasn't alien, but came out of a lab. Think nightmare alley deep in Dulce base. Places like that. I haven't changed that opinion, and believe it's possibly the case for other cryptids too, like dogman. Question is, why? Why are these things running around, and why would they let them? It's counter-intuitive for something that's meant to be "top secret" -- so secret, that witnesses are intimidated into silence.

What are these 'assets' for? Why are they permitted to run loose? It can't be just to disappear people. There are easier methods to do that than with an army of sci-fi monsters.

These creatures are being tracked and monitored in real time, evidenced by the couple in the Jeep who were on the scene minutes after it happened. Whoever is running this op knows where each asset is, down to the yard, and knows exactly what it's doing. If these things had "escaped", they'd hunt them down and destroy them. No, they've been unleashed, into the wilderness, for members of the public to encounter them. And encounter them them do, only you're not allowed to say so.

What is going on? It's nuts!
    Nuts indeed!

My feeling is that we're dealing with perhaps several different phenomena. I suspect some of these cryptids are multidimensional(Bigfoot, Mothman), some the product of a lab (Chupacabra, Dogman), some the result of demonic influence and ritual (Skinwalkers), and some are maybe extraterrestrial in nature.

That's a kind of crude classification. Even if my assessment is accurate to some degree, surely there's some overlap as well.

When it comes to Dogman I'm just as confused as you are. Why let this thing run loose? It's the same sort of thing I think when I read about stuff like "street theatre" and electronic harassment. Why?

Part of me thinks they're testing their weapons in the field, so to speak. And often I think it's just evil for evil's sake. This is the overlap I was referring to earlier. Regardless of what purpose a government might have for creating a dogman, for example, I find it very hard to believe that there's no demonic influence there.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (19th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Michel Leclerc (18th March 2024), mojo (18th March 2024), Stephanie (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,255 times in 4,354 posts

I hear you Mark on the question of why.
    It's possible the elite understand the power of intention and as such the popularity of lord of the rings esque fantasy would intimate an easier control mechanism to manifest. Kind of like cabin in the woods how they had to choose their own personal situation to deal with.
    If the elite are hybridizing underground prisons full of hybridized monsters as a way of keeping mankind in check in terms of population and creating a much more permanent dark ages...
    I find it preferable to a borg type existence where everyone is chipped and told what to feel and think.

Mike I agree. What we are seeing is probably a little bit from several different bags and possibilities. Including the idea that Atlantis created hybrids for super soldiers and warfare and some of those live to this day.

One of the reasons for speculation about possible human hybridizing is the size of the thing. Most dogman sightings I've heard simply aren't that huge. This thing was at least ten ft tall and a thousand pounds which strikes of over kill which makes me suspect tampering in the form of always trying to make the biggest and the baddest.
    And normally dogman are smaller than sasquatch and you get the idea that sasquatch could normally take one.
    Most dogman sightings I've heard of are six to six and a half feet tall.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), Ewan (19th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    A man and a woman.
    I was amused with the displeasure of those federal agents. What did they expect Barger to do? Allow himself to be killed?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2024), DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (19th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast