Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas—Latest from S.K. BAIN

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,031 times in 2,211 posts

Default Re: Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas—Latest from S.K. BAIN

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/calleymeans/status/175...586789527?s=20

There are strong suspicions that (like 'Covid')... HIV / AIDS was a lab created bio weapon - part of the covert depopulation agenda - especially in Africa..(?)...........it would be logical to presume that a company similar to Pfizer were instrumental in creating and releasing HIV/AIDS decades ago... a terrible health condition that caused untold suffering and misery..and death...

Freddie Mercury (who sings Don't Stop Me Now) had his life tragically cut short and became very ill, even losing his sight near the end...because of HIV/AIDS...

They stopped him...

And now they have the nerve to use him singing that song to promote their company ...

I would say...'Shame on You'....but Pfizer have no shame...

RIP Freddy Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara; 5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991)

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (Official Video) (3:31)
    Last edited by jaybee; 15th February 2024 at 11:11.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Inversion (16th February 2024), Miller (15th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,010 times in 1,732 posts

Whomever "they" are and/or you want to call them... they use such Mega events to "inprint" on people what ever dark agenda ist next...

for example: 2012 London Olympic that featured a straight-up rendition of the covid virus:

Because, mandatory to show ya before we do ya. Hey, we told ya, not our fault.
    that photo I cant found anymore...ask yourself why

this one with a ill or death child and all that people in white like docs and nurse...waiting for the millions victims...

the "art" firm who make it: https://arcelormittalorbit.com/about...rmittal-orbit/
    oops! I posted already and got 1 thanks, I come back and...Is gone! AI at work?

here another one, will see if happens again...

Last edited by Vicus; 15th February 2024 at 16:07.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Craig (15th February 2024), Inversion (16th February 2024), Orph (15th February 2024), Reinhard (28th March 2024), Seeclearly (15th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Whomever "they" are and/or you want to call them... they use such Mega events to "inprint" on people what ever dark agenda ist next...

for example: 2012 London Olympic that featured a straight-up rendition of the covid virus:

Because, mandatory to show ya before we do ya. Hey, we told ya, not our fault.
    that photo I cant found anymore...ask yourself why

this one with a ill or death child and all that people in white like docs and nurse...waiting for the millions victims...

the "art" firm who make it: https://arcelormittalorbit.com/about...rmittal-orbit/
    oops! I posted already and got 1 thanks, I come back and...Is gone! AI at work?

here another one, will see if happens again...

How is that below image considered entertainment? Who in their right mind sat down and work shopped this and got excited about it? and all the 'actors' surely some of them must of thought 'this aint right'?? wow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Inversion (16th February 2024), Vicus (15th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2