+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Cape Byron Lighthouse Declaration

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,737 times in 584 posts

Default The Cape Byron Lighthouse Declaration

It’s time for ALL voices to be heard. Join us in demanding an end to censorship and the persecution of health professionals who question government policy.

I just signed the petition, I hope you will too: sign here

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Ros Nealon-Cook, a psychologist from Australia, had her license suspended for sounding the alarm about the harms to children from government pandemic policy. Ros has joined forces with a number health professionals from around the world who were similarly censored and silenced. Together, they have created The Cape Byron Lighthouse Declaration to raise awareness about the widespread propaganda and censorship of expert scientific opinion. You can read and sign the declaration here: lighthousedeclaration.world – adding your signature will take less than a minute. In the coming months, the Lighthouse Declaration team will host a series of webinars and roundtables to further expand the conversation on these critical issues.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2024), Ewan (17th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (16th February 2024), gnostic9 (16th February 2024), happyuk (25th March 2024), Harmony (16th February 2024), Ioneo (16th February 2024), Jim_Duyer (17th February 2024), pounamuknight (19th February 2024), Seeclearly (16th February 2024), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,684 times in 21,498 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Cape Byron Lighthouse Declaration

• My YouTube comment under that video:
    quote: "I studied & practice "Spiritual Psychology" for over 34 years now ... (my mother studied mainstream Psychology at University in Maastricht in 1970s) my girlfriend has a science degree in Social Psychology Utrecht, Netherlands 🇳🇱 and soon I'm going to make a VIDEO RESPONSE to this video >>> especially: 38:33 onward in this profound interview thanks to Dr. John Campbell ... both of you should have a talk with Prof. Dr. Mathias De Smet ... "Scientific" claims that are made by so-called "authorities" are manipulated by corrupted captured agencies! ... I challenge anyone to study the book: "The Psychology of Totalitarianism" written by Prof. Dr. Mathias Desmet not only addressing "The Elephant in the Room" most "mass media experts" refuse to see, but also shares practical solutions! Type in any search video platform bar: "Mathias Desmet" not only YouTube". unquote

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th February 2024 at 18:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gnostic9 (16th February 2024), Harmony (19th February 2024), pounamuknight (19th February 2024), Vangelo (17th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,684 times in 21,498 posts

Default Re: The Cape Byron Lighthouse Declaration

• Wow, This Makes A Lot Of Sense...:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (19th February 2024), Vangelo (19th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread