+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to Benjamin Fulford 2024

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member stimpak's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question What happened to Benjamin Fulford 2024

So it's like the title says. Ever since the beginning of July Benjamin stopped his weekly updates seemingly changed his rumble channel to all these strange old videos. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen him recently or maybe he's dead?

All of his channel started changing their content when he began to talk about not paying rent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240219-195026_Brave.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	201.0 KB
ID:	52725  

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stimpak For This Post:

DNA (20th February 2024), Dumpster Diver (21st February 2024), ExomatrixTV (20th February 2024), gini (20th February 2024), Harmony (20th February 2024), Miller (20th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (22nd February 2024), The KMan (22nd February 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,666 times in 21,498 posts

Exclamation Re: What happened to Benjamin Fulford 2024

I defended FulFord's efforts in the past, when he was (in my view, wrongfully) accused of being "controlled opposition", but some Avalonians were not amused when I did that!
    Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    I wonder what that really means, being a "fan" vs "being no fan" (both can be flawed!).

... am neither ... I just appreciate new insights I never considered... sometimes, that can come from people I mostly disagree with.

You can learn from an assumed fool and be deceived by an alleged "widely accepted" authority on anything within the Alternative Media scene.
    Awakening process vs Claiming to be "Awake" (that assumption is often a form of deception).

When you (appreciate) consider alternative points of view does not mean you endorse nor agree with everything someone stands for, nor does it mean you are a "fan" or being a "follower".

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1m81yj/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th February 2024 at 12:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (22nd February 2024), Chip (21st February 2024), DNA (20th February 2024), Dumpster Diver (21st February 2024), The KMan (22nd February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,666 times in 21,498 posts

Default Re: What happened to Benjamin Fulford 2024

• posted yesterday February 19th, 2024 on Project Avalon Forum:
    Benjamin Fulford, Michael Jaco, Alex Jones, Dan Bongino & Scott Ritter

@stimpak maybe you should study more what this Forum is doing before having any assumptions! ...

I too, can sometimes sharing things that are already discussed on Avalon because we have proactive members from many different countries with many different backgrounds & expertises living in different time-zones and have similar interests.

Do you know how to use the "advanced option" of the internal search engine, of our forum? ... Have you considered clicking on "New Posts" and/or "New Threads" upper right corner of our front forum page?
    • It may be overwhelming at first, but after a while you get used to it eventually

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7TGHZvfNXNhq

Benjamin Fulford February 19, 2024:
    related:
    I can say so much about this ... but the main issue for me is simple: because Q is anonymous ... they can never really be held accountable for anything they claim ... and anyone that is anonymous could be a poser, a wannabe, a dis-informer, a shill, a troll, temporary sharing correct intel then after "trust is gained/earned" injecting too many distractions

So overall, anyone can potentially hijack the "Q movement" in a heartbeat if you know how the game is played! ... Really sad ... and "trust the plan" does not fly for me ... sorry ... that slogan is more like a pacifier >>> meaning people just assume they have to do nothing and "wait" ... because "they trusted the plan". And still there are people falling for this NLP type of mass conditioning of the resistance movement.
    • That does not mean there are "no" legit people wanting to fight the black-hats on almost all levels and seeking new ways to be more successful.
    There must be a better way than pacifying millions via the "trust the plan" (brainwashing) slogan.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st February 2024 at 12:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (22nd February 2024), Chip (21st February 2024), DNA (20th February 2024), Dumpster Diver (21st February 2024), Reinhard (20th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,868 times in 1,007 posts

Fulford’s story is full of holes. The fake as Hollywood Asian clan/gang sidekicks from years ago, to claiming in this vid that Chinese subs breached a US carrier group. Fix those, and his salesman’s pitch might be more believable.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 20th February 2024 at 12:08.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (21st February 2024), Reinhard (20th February 2024), The KMan (22nd February 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't really buy into his information. I find it entertaining to say the least, and mostly it's encouraging.

I did do a search for related posts l, I didn't find any.

Simply I was curious if he existed first of all and if now he is deceased.

Yes the dragon family leads and the ganostic (as he pronounced gnostic) illuminati I found humourous.

The gentleman was connected to some thing. So he will be missed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stimpak For This Post:

Alan (22nd February 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What I find truly disturbing is the lack of interest.

The lack of survival instincts from the seeming majority. Absolutely disgraceful people have continued to be bullied into submission. Worldwide.

We need to stop this now as we all know. My ultimate goal here is to bring attention to a well known speaker who may have been killed. Assange is obviously the headliner here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240108-104836_Telegram.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	52736  
    Last edited by stimpak; 22nd February 2024 at 04:53.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stimpak For This Post:

angelfire (22nd February 2024), ExomatrixTV (16th May 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 462,263 times in 33,128 posts

Quote Posted by stimpak (here)
    I did do a search for related posts l, I didn't find any.
    Dear stimpak, a very warm welcome to the form, and many thanks for your new thread.

As you might know, Kerry Cassidy and I traveled to Tokyo to meet Fulford personally back in February 2008, all reported here in quite some interesting detail:
    But ever since then, he appeared to rather go downhill in the reliability of his reporting (let us say!). We know that the Avalon search function isn't always easy to navigate, but we do have a major thread all about his various reports over the years.
    My personal stance is that the alternative media is now so overflowingly full of analysts and commentators (some far more well-informed and accurate than others!), and as time is always limited Fulford these days is very far indeed from the top of my list.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (22nd February 2024), Chip (22nd February 2024), ClearWater (22nd February 2024), ExomatrixTV (22nd February 2024), kudzy (22nd February 2024), The KMan (22nd February 2024), Tintin (22nd February 2024), Yoda (22nd February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread