+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predicted financial crash and more internet access control; question for Avalon membership

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

Default Predicted financial crash and more internet access control; question for Avalon membership

Here’s another recent Whitney Webb gem, only 10 min long, discussing a potential imminent take down of the current financial system (banks) and the replacement of them with programmable crypto and MORE central control of not just financial but internet access via digital ID.

"An Unthinkable Crash Is Coming" - Whitney Webb 2024 Prediction (youtube.com)

This leads me to a question for Bill and Avalon membership. If the consensus is that Whitney’s prediction is likely to be true…at least the move to more centralised control of information and access to information … in the near future, would Avalon consider beefing up the library for public download?

Happy to discuss a membership fund raising drive, especially for this purpose (beefing up the library, both in size and in content) and a fee for downloading the content to a local disk drive for personal future posterity.

I am generally lazy, do not want to do the work myself but happy to pay for the service.

What say you Avalon? Any interest?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Alan (25th March 2024), Alekahn2 (27th March 2024), Bill Ryan (25th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2024), gini (25th March 2024), Harmony (25th March 2024), Ioneo (25th March 2024), Mari (25th March 2024), onevoice (25th March 2024), samsdice (25th March 2024), tessie999 (25th March 2024), Vangelo (25th March 2024), wondering (26th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread